- X-23 - 3
- Edward Elric (FMA) - 2
- Shang Tsung (Original Timeline) - 1
: Stark Industries
: Iron Legion (Three Age of Ultron Iron Legion suits controlled via AI by JARVIS aid your team)
- Batman - 2
- Black Widow - 2
- Deadshot - 2
: Galactic Empire
: Probe Droid (Every 10 seconds, your team is updated with the exact location of the enemy team on the map)
- Video game and book characters get composite feats (as long as they remain the same point value)
- Canon tie-in comics are allowed
- Marvel characters are standard/base 616 versions. However, you can also choose characters from the Ultimate (Earth 1610) universe
- DC characters are composite across Pre-52, New-52, and Rebirth
- Everyone is in character and starts with their standard gear
- No character can be amped above a 3-point character
- Each team will get 1 full day of training together in order to get basic knowledge on each other and ensure decent teamwork. Every character on the team will also get a communication device in order to stay in contact during the mission.
- There will be 12 corporate sponsors, and each one can only be picked once. Once a sponsor has been chosen, it cannot be chosen by anyone else. Each sponsor will have 3 perk choices, and you may only choose one perk for each round. If you make it to the next round, you can change your perk.
- Some perks may involve summons or fodder to help your team. Additionally, every battlefield will involve some amount of fodder such as civilians and/or guards. They can be ignored, killed, manipulated, etc.
- Must have completed a CaV/tournament or have over 500 posts in order to join. If you do not intend to see this tournament through to the end, please do not join. Thank you.
- 3 posts each with 7 days to post
- You will be bumped on the 3rd and 6th days
- If you need an extension, let me know before the 7 days are up and I will allow you a 3-day extension (for a total of 10 days)
- Failure to post on time will result in disqualification and an automatic victory for your opponent
- Reality Warping
- Time Manipulation
- Space Manipulation
- Luck Manipulation
- Power Copying/Stealing
- Speed Stealing
- Precognition (things like Spider-Sense are fine)
- Instant-Kill attacks
- Internal Attacks
- Permanent Intangibility
- BFR cannot be used on the opposing team but can be used against summons and fodder.
- Intangibility, teleporting, and transmutation as offensive attacks cannot be used on the opposing team but can be used against summons and fodder.
- Teleportation is limited to line of sight, and cannot be used to teleport within 50 feet of the mission's objective.
- Telekinesis and similar abilities cannot be directly used on the bodies of the opposing team but can be used on their gear, or against summons and fodder. TK blasts against the opposing team are allowed.
- Telepathy: mind reading and telepathic communication are fully allowed on everyone on the battlefield. Mind control, illusions, and other psychic attacks can only be used on summons and fodder. This applies to soul abilities, pheromones, gas, and magic-based telepathy as well.
- Gear and hax must remain street-level.
- Summons made by your own characters cannot exceed 1-point characters. You cannot have more than 5 summons for the entire mission.
- Regeneration is limited to 616 Wolverine level.
- Invisibility is allowed but it can only affect the sense of sight.
If you are unsure about any of the rules/limits, please ask! It is better to ask in advance than to risk being disqualified from going above the limits or breaking rules.
You have SIX points to spend on characters in order to form your team.
Essentially, 1-point characters are low-street, 2-point characters are mid-street, and 3-point characters are high-street.
The criteria for each category is the maximum. If the criteria is wall level, then it cannot exceed wall level but it can be below wall level. Wall level is the capability of a character to break through a brick wall in one strike, or to completely destroy a whole brick wall in a few strikes.
Speed refers to movement and reaction speeds.
- Striking Strength: Wall Level
- Lifting Strength: 1 Ton
- Durability: Wall Level (Fully susceptible to arrows/bullets)
- Speed: Arrow-Deflecting (or less than Mach 1, i.e. not supersonic)
- Energy Projection: Wall Level
Example Character: CW Arrow
- Striking Strength: House Level
- Lifting Strength: 5 Tons
- Durability: House Level (Arrow-proof is allowed)
- Speed: Non-Casual Bullet Dodging or Casual Arrow-Deflecting (supersonic, Mach 1-2)
- Energy Projection: House Level
Example Character: Bane (without Venom)
- Striking Strength: Small Building Level
- Lifting Strength: 10-15 Tons
- Durability: Small Building Level (Bullet-proof against small arms gunfire is allowed)
- Speed: Casual Bullet Dodging or Bullet Deflecting (supersonic+, Mach 3)
- Energy Projection: Small Building Level
Example Character: Black Panther
- Only the two participants are allowed to debate
- If you want to be tagged to vote at the end, say "T4V"
- Vote for whoever was the best debater, or who convinced you more, not for which team you think would win
- Make sure to provide reasoning for your vote
- Votes based on obvious character bias will not be counted
- Be respectful, honourable, and civil
Mission: Search & Destroy
Team A (Shade) must bring a briefcase bomb to a designated building ("C"), place the briefcase in the center of the building, activate the 5-second detonator, and exit the building. Team B (ANTHP) must stop the building from being destroyed by any means necessary.
There are 15 civilians and 5 guards spread throughout the map, with 3 additional guards positioned near the designated building. The guards are on high alert and will shoot either team on sight. Each guard is a trained Navy Seal equipped with an assault rifle and combat knife. Civilians will not attack, but they will scream and alert nearby guards if they feel threatened or are attacked. There are also five security cameras around the map, two of which are aimed at the designated building. Being caught in a hostile act by a security camera will alert all the guards. All the cameras are on street-level.
: Destroy the building (activate bomb or eliminate enemy team first)
: Protect the building (eliminate the enemy team or sabotage bomb)
A = Shade545 Spawn Point
B = ANTHP2000 Spawn Point
C = Designated Building