Corporate Wars 2 Tourney Sign Ups (4 Spots Left)

• 69 results
TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TourneyMaster

No Caption Provided

Ok instead of the mid tier tourney that was a question fest and kinda started to wear me out, I decided to go back to more simple basics. Others had ask for it and now I am making it. Corp rate Wars part 2 is finally hear. Make a team, select a sponsor, and hit up some mission style like matches. Enjoy.

General Rules

• 8 points to spend on characters. Once a character is picked, they are gone. Same for Henchmen.
  • All Characters with Expanded Universe are allowed there EU feats. Manga/Anime gets both feats. Game characters get Manga/Anime feats. Comics with Reboots get Pre Reboot and Post Reboot feats. Novel characters also get Novel feats. Marvel characters are 616 while DC is Post Crisis and New 52 Combine.
  • All characters are in character, but no rivalries. All will work together.
  • No BFR, but can teleport others around the battlefield.
  • No Mental Attacks on enemy team. Using it on anything outside the Enemy Team, Fodder, or Summons is allows. Applies to soul abilities as well. Mind Reading is always allowed.
  • Time Manipulation is allowed only on the character who has it only. Can not Increase speed past Hypersonic.
  • Intangibility, Teleporting, and Transmutation forms of dismemberment are not allowed on Enemy Team bodies. Gear, Fodder, Summons ect is allowed.
  • TK and TK like abilities is allowed, but cannot be used directly on Enemy Team bodies. Gear, Fodder, Summons ect is allowed.
  • Gear and Hax must remain Street Level. Not sure if gear or hax is said level, ask.
  • Summons/Duplicates limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon fodder or duplicate enough clones to overwhelm Spider Man.
  • Everyone will have communication devices. Language is not a barrier unless your character or henchmen cannot speak language. They will just grunt.
  • Unsure, then ask. If things get out of hand, rulings will be made.
No Caption Provided

You have 8 points to spend. Each of the category to find a character that fits in cost 1-3 points.

Mid Street Level = 1 Point

• Strength: 1 Ton
  • Durability: Physically tough as Steel. Not including Shields/Armor.
  • Speed: Mach 1 (Speed of slow Bullets)
  • Healing: Minor Healing Factor (Heals Knife Wounds in Minuets)
  • Power: Car Busting
  • Telepathy: Limited to few people at any given time.

High Street Level = 2 Point

• Strength: 1-15 Tons
  • Durability: Physically tough as Steel. Not including Shields/Armor.
  • Speed: Mach 1-2 (Speed of slow Bullets)
  • Healing: Wolverine Level (Do not now what that is? Too Bad)
  • Power: Semi Truck Busting
  • Telepathy: City Block Level

Street+ Level = 3 Point

• Strength: 1-50 Tons
  • Durability: Physically tough as Carbonadium or Promethium. Not including Shields/Armor.
  • Speed: Mach 2-3 (Speed of most Bullets)
  • Healing: T-1000 level (Able to reform as long it has mass to hook up with itself)
  • Power: Tank Busting
  • Telepathy: City Block Level
No Caption Provided

Corporate Sponsors

Here you must choose a sponsor for your team to contend in the vile, shady missions. All missions will be object or goal base. Killing the other team is not always the best way to win. Sometimes underhanded tactics are needed. There is 12 business conducting organisations here to pick from. with 16 players, that means some people will be able to choose the same corporation. No corporation can sponsor more than two teams. That means first come first serve. Whoever gets the Corporation to sponsor them gets to pick one of the perks they have available every round. Choose wisely the sponsor of your team.

No Caption Provided

Abstergo believes that the future in in the hands of the few. Always looking for a way to control the masses. They need help though, and this is where assassins like yourself come handy.

Perks

• Animus Device: Its all in the DNA, and Abstergo tech can trace this knowledge of the past. Your team gets Full Knowledge.
  • Perfect Team Work: Thanks to the virtual tech, your team has many missions worth of experience together before battle.
  • Morals Off: Your team undergoes some mental conditioning. Your freaking ruthless now.
  • Rings of Eden: Force Fields that can flat out shrug off modern day small arms gun fire, or one Frag Grenade worth of force. Making the little things not matter at all. Any attack above this level of force will by pass said shield. Whole team gets said shields.
No Caption Provided

Omnicorp is all bout protecting the public, and made the best damn robot cop to do so. They are top notch robotics company, end even better at media control. They have the future under control.

Perks

• Robotic Body: One member of your team gets the Robocop treatment, and has all the abilities, skill, stats, and gear Composite Film Robocop has. Turning a weak teammate into barely in limits one.
  • Top of the Line Weapons: All weapons are now unbreakable. All ammo is replace with rail gun force laser ammo.
  • I Buy That For A Dollar: the Media twist the truth for your own ends. Any mission with bystanders in it will actively harass and get in the way of your enemy team.
  • Rick Mattox Support: You get Rick Mattox, two composite Film ED-209, and twelve Omnicorp Drones under his command. As well two camera air drones for eye in the sky recon and tactical information.
No Caption Provided

Skynet Cyberyne Systems is all about making the right moves, and guiding things along. Going as far to change the past if need be to get it right. They are the top of the line in robotics and AI.

Perks

• Hyper Allow: You get all the Hyper Allow armor for the team in the form of Riot Gear for that Terminator level durability. Gear is Ultralight.
  • Skynet Is Online: Skynet is a terrifying AI system. As such, you get full hack ability to opposing robots and tech base gear. If it has a computer program, it can be hacked. Only one thing can be hacked at any time though.
  • I Have Detail Files: Do to time travel and records, your team gets the best in Full Knowledge.
  • Military Company: Skynet was an military contractor as well. You now have six T-600s, two Terminator Cycles, and a single Air Hunter Killer as backup.
No Caption Provided

Cerberus is the black ops organization of the galaxy base out of Earth. They are pro human, but not above to hire non human help to get the job done. They have hell of a RnD program, and organize private military.

Perks

• EDI: Meet EDI, a super advance and unshackled AI. Get full hack ability to opposing robots and tech base gear. If it has a computer program, it can be hacked. Only one thing can be hacked at a time.
  • Hello Illusive Man: Cerberus makes it their business to know who they are fighting. Gain Full Knowledge on the enemy team.
  • Mass Accelerators: Your team all gets a weapon upgrade. Now all ammo is near infinite, and move at hyper sonic speeds standard. Only applies to guns.
  • Kinetic Shields: Get the same level shield protection for your whole team as the Normady Crew has shown.
No Caption Provided

Galactic Empire is hiring bounty hunters, and mercenaries looking to make a credit or two. The Empire is all about oppression and control of the galaxy. Now you can help crush the Rebel scum.

Perks

• 501st: Get eight highly train Clone Trooper vets, now turn Storm Troopers, to back you up in a fight. Standard D-7 blasters, Droid Popper grenades, and Grapple Guns.
  • Strafing Run: The Empire has a major fleet to call on for ground battles. Have a Tie Fighters backing you up from the sky for 1 minute duration. Call upon the fighters any point in the battle. Only can be used once.
  • Lightsaber Upgrades: All close combat gear get the Lightsaber treatment. Same feats for Lightsabers apply to weapons blades.
  • Where Are Your Rebel Friends: Every minute that passes in the match you get information on the exact location of the enemy team on the battlefield from informants, probes, and snitches.
No Caption Provided

Weyland Yutani builds better worlds, has a private army, and all about bio weapon research. They are shady as shit, and underhanded like no other, but its just good business and pays well.

Perks

• Surveying Worlds: Weyland Yutani is always surveying worlds for colonization. In turn you get detail knowledge and one day prep on the battlefield before hand, though you still start where you start at.
  • Game Over Man, Game Over: You are provided a squad of ten Colonial Marine badasses. Eight marines with Pulse Rifles, and two Smart Gunners. They also have two standard Motion Trackers on them.
  • Bleep, Bleep, BleepBleepBleep: You get the Motion Tracker combine with Density Tracker that covers the whole battlefield. If it moves, you can track it.
  • Xeno Clone: Your team is allowed to make a single clone of anyone 2 points or under, and they get Xeno Acid Blood.
No Caption Provided

Umbrella Corp is the leading market of chemical, and biological products. They are also chemical and biological weapon makers. Working for them entails having to do some heavy duty cover ups, but the health benefits are out of this world.

• Raccoon City Incident: A vile of the T-Virus is spread out around the battlefield, turning any possible dead foes, or accumulating dead civilians in the battlefield into zombies. Any living people that get bitten by undead will turn into Zombies. Your team is immune to the virus, and Zombies will not bother your team.
  • Release the Experiments: Your team strolls into town with ten Plagas soldiers wielding AKs, and six Lickers under your control.
  • Mixed Herbs: Smoke some of the good shit whenever your suffering major damage. Each member gets one mix herb to heal all damage no matter how crazy it is. Only two per user.
  • I Sell It At A Low Price: Meet the creepy ass Merchant. Your team has full access to inventory of weapons that are standard or not standard, and can switch weapons with each other with no negative consequence.
No Caption Provided

Wayne Enterprises prides itself on it special projects. They are always making new gear for stealth, gear for getting around, and a vast network on info gathering.

Perks

• Worlds Greatest Detective: Batman himself digs up Info for you. Gain Full Knowledge of the enemy team.
  • Alfred Help: Alfred will send any standard or not standard gear your team may or may not need to you in mid battle via drop pod.
  • Shadow In The Night: Your team is immune to any form tracking, even telepathic tracking. Battles take place at night.
  • Batmobil: Your team each get a Batmobile. One Arkham Games Batmobile, one Tim Burton Films Batmobile, and one Animated Series Batmobile.
No Caption Provided

Buy N Large is the company that exist in every Pixar universe. With no real history or origin, its a mysterious company that is responsible for the goods of every CGI childhood characters.

Perks

• Screenslaver: You get Screenslaver to help ya through all forms of media base tech. With this ally all civilians in the battlefield will be your personnel mob to harass your enemy team. Screenslaver will also provide any possible data to enemy team location during battle via possible camera in the battlefield. Screenslaver can also affect fodder and summons in battle.
  • Get Er Dun: You get access to Finn Mcmissile spy car that will aid you in battle, as well detail knowledge on enemy team.
  • Directive A-113: You get one Eva unit and two Wall-E units to assist ya in battle.
  • To Infinity and Beyond: Your team all get Buzzlightyear suits. These suits are bullet proof to small arms. All suits get Buzz feats actual Buzz, not the Toy feats.
No Caption Provided

Wolfram and Hart are not what they seem. The Attorney At Law firms are a mere cover for the demonic trio powerhouse that rules most demonic forces of the world, and you are their representative. Get access to powerful supernatural abilities, and ruthless Lawyers.

• I Object: Using the lowest level of humanity, the lawyers, to your advantage allows you to penalize your enemy by negating their own perk. You in turn get six Buffy the Vampire Vampires to help you.
  • I Got Me Some Mojo: Your whole team gets a buff to stats. Add a ton to overall strength, immunity to supernatural forms of damage, and immunity to any form of tech base tracking, as well TP/Magical tracking.
  • Always Another Apocalypse: before the mission even starts, you get prepared with wiki knowledge of enemy team, and the battlefield.
  • Nothing Stays Dead: Through occult practices you get the ability to respawn your team every time they die. Till the match is won via the scenario or mission.
No Caption Provided

Starfleet is a utopia. they eliminated money, and instead your worth is determine by your contributions to science. Starfleet is all about exploration and advancing science, all the while maintaining the Prime Directive, which they themselves break all the time. No one is perfect.

• Resistance is Futile: You get allied with ten Borg Drones.
  • Phasers to Stun: All gun related weapons have stun settings or flat out disintegration if they hit their target.
  • Unusual Readings: Your whole team gets Tricorders, and a Galaxy Class Starship above to help scan and analyze every bit of data on the battlefield. Ship cannot attack, it will maintain Prime Directive.
  • Beam Me Up: Your whole team gets access to teleportation to beam where needed. however your team does not have battlefield info. teleportation limited to where you been.
No Caption Provided

One of the most devious corporations ever. These folks built Vaults for the impending nuclear fallout, a safe place for families to survive. In reality most of these Vaults were inhuman test sites that range from uncomfortable psychological experiments to outright lethal practices for pointless studies.

• Pip Boy: Your whole team is equipped with PIP Boy systems. These devices give you the ability to always no the general direction of a enemy foe within 20 feet. They also provide directions to your objectives. The final feature is the ability to have data on the fight, including enemy intel and the layout of the battlefield.
  • Addicted: Each person of your team has the ultimate drug cocktail. When injected the characters gets 2 minuets of bullet time reaction time, 25% more strength, 25% more durability, and deal 25% more damage with weapons. You also get full health, including restored limbs.
  • Power Armor: Your whole team is equipped with XO Power Armor. The Armor grants you modern day tank level durability, ton extra strength, breathing tanks, FO4 Jetpack, and a Fatman with a single Mini Nuke. Your agility is limited by the armor though. Your team can leave the power armor wherever they choose.
  • Iron Brothers: You get a minigun armed Vertibird filled with three Paladins from Brotherhood of Steel. Each Paladin is skill wise equivalent to Green Berets (They are ex US military founded) and armed in T-60 Power Armor, a Plasma Rifle, and Plasma Grenade.

May the best corporate sponsor team win, and let one evil Corporation rule them all.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Reserve Lucario please. As a reserved character. With Wayne enterprises as a sponsor

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TourneyMaster

@sawed_off_it: How many points is he? What bracket he fits? He strikes me a 2.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

@tourneymaster: I’ll take:

Mr. Negative (3)

Black Panther w/Vibranium Gear (2)

Winter Soldier (2)

Corporation: Weyland-Yutani

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TourneyMaster

@darthjhawk: Real quick I do not consider Vibranium Armor street level. It allows BP to shrug off freight train blows and Hulk blows and IM blasts like nothing.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 darthjhawk  Moderator

@tourneymaster: hmm alright. His other set of gear is probably too much for you then. Nvm then. Disregard me

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darthjhawk  Moderator

This is a sign that tourneys just aren’t for me anymore lol. Oh well.

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pogchamp

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a sign that tourneys just aren’t for me anymore lol. Oh well.

Ooooor, you could lower yourself to not arguing him with Vibranium. i mean he is still as solid character with his gear, stats, and skill. I mean, BP with vibranium armor is just a annoying beast in a balance tourney. Too low for high and mid, but too good for street.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AValiantImge

For now put me with omnicorp

Best Tiger (1)

Bloodshot (2)

Hell boy (3)

John Dusk (2)

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: I'll go with Wolfram & Hart.

My (tentative) team:

• Psylocke (3)
  • X-23 (2)
  • Typhoid Mary (1)
  • Mystique (1)
  • Karnak (1)
ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: I'll take Composite Baymax for 3. Composite Yokai for 3. (MK)Scorpion for 1 and idk who.for my last point. And sponsored by Weyland Corp

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Well I got to defend my title. Reserve me

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@tourneymaster: Would cutting a few wooden houses be above tank busting?

No Caption Provided

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Depending on your answer my team will be.

Characters:

• Greedling: 2
  • Bakugo: 3
  • Pre Pillar Training Tanjiro: 3

Sponsor: Skynet

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avaliantimge:

• Best Tiger (1)
  • Bloodshot (2)
  • Hell boy (3)
  • John Dusk (2)

Sponsor: Omnicorp

@geekryan:

• Psylocke (3)
  • X-23 (2)
  • Typhoid Mary (1)
  • Mystique (1)
  • Karnak (1)

Sponsor: Wolfram and Hart

@emperorthanos-:

• Greedling: 2
  • Bakugo: 3
  • Pre Pillar Training Tanjiro: 3

@sawed_off_it:

• Lucario (2)

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@tourneymaster: What's the general ruling behind gravity manipulation? Is that it's own thing, or would it come under one of the haxes?

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: aight, don't put me on the main list, but hook me up as a reserve with:

Sponser: Omnicorp (apply Robocop amp to Booker)

1. Booker Dewitt (Bioshock Infinite - 1)
  2. Celty Sturulson (Durarara - 1)
  3. Young Justice Superboy (3)
  4. Kurapika (Hunter x Hunter - 3, can everyone on my opponents team be considered a Phantom Troupe member?)
TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@tourneymaster: Does the speed limit affect reactions? or just movement speed?

And how much for the T-3000?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm.

ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ManaMan

@tourneymaster:

Is my team good?

Wayland Corp

Composite Baymax (3)

Composite Yokai (3)

Genji Overwatch (1)

Scorpion (1)

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@tourneymaster: actually I'm changing. Let me know if T-3000 is too much for that price

• Ninjak 1
  • Greedling 2
  • Ken Kaneki(Part 1) 3
  • T-3000 2

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: t 3000 is too low. I dont think he fits street tier. Limit is T 1000 and that guy is wrecked by heat magnets acid ect where T 3000 could only be beaten by time field disentigrqting all his matter

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@tourneymaster: OK new team. Will probably end up changing but this should work for now

• Ninjak 1
  • Greedling 2
  • Ken Kaneki(Part 1) 3
  • Canon Darth Maul 2

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: that looks fine

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AValiantImge

@tourneymaster: I don't wanna bother and ask questions but I will anyways. Is The Darkness vol 1 okay but with current physicals strength/durability/speed? Vol 3 Jackie estacado is still very much street in physical stats . With his darkness manipulation and Regen making him above street. Other than an outlier with Superman Jackie's physical stats aren't above bullet Timing and tank busting. If not that's okay.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 emperorthanos-  Moderator
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster:Also what's the rule on teamwork? Is it perfect?

• All characters are in character, but no rivalries. All will work together.
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 emperorthanos-  Moderator
ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: Actually id better not join. Ill be wanting to start a new CaV next week so im going to drop my spot here

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#36  Edited By Chronicplane
  • Composite Shirou Emiya (3)
  • T-800 Terminator (1)
  • Revolver Ocelot (2)
  • Canon Count Dooku (2)

don't put me on the main list, but as a reserve with this please.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avaliantimge:

• Best Tiger (1)
  • Bloodshot (2)
  • Hell boy (3)
  • John Dusk (2)

@geekryan:

• Psylocke (3)
  • X-23 (2)
  • Typhoid Mary (1)
  • Mystique (1)
  • Karnak (1)

@emperorthanos-:

• Ninjak 1
  • Greedling 2
  • Ken Kaneki(Part 1) 3
  • Canon Darth Maul 2

@sawed_off_it:

• Lucario (2)
TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avaliantimge: I have no issue with Video Game Jackie but not comic one. Like Spawn I rather not deal with which versions may fit rules and not. Same for like Jackie.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Canon Dooku is a easy 3 due to his 100 ton feat with Orbalisks.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: Would Canon Mace Windu be too much, I don't recall him having any feats comparable to the Orbalisks. If not could I go with him as a 2 for now.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Mace has one great feat of force pushing a Walker actually.

No Caption Provided

Truth be told all the top tiers have a OMGWTH force moment in clone Wars show.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Chronicplane

@tourneymaster: Yeah that feat is pretty damn impressive, tho it is worth mentioning Mace used the force to push the AT-Walker which wouldn't be as impressive as lifting it(which Dooku performed with the 100 ton stones). Also, from the feat he didn't perform it casually as we can tell he had to put in some considerable levels of effort and concentration. The feat is probably relatively close to 15 tons more or less, at worst he's borderline. But still I consider him a two nor do I intend on argue him above the strength limit anyway.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: Yeah that feat is pretty damn impressive, tho it is worth mentioning Mace used the force to push the AT-Walker which wouldn't be as impressive as lifting it(which Dooku performed with the 100 ton stones). Also, from the feat he didn't perform it casually as we can tell he had to put in some considerable levels of effort and concentration. The feat is probably relatively close to 15 tons more or less, at worst he's borderline.

15 tons? I used to be a Seabee of US Navy, Alpha type that specialize in operating and working heavy equipment. Bulldozers, Forklifts, Dump Trucks, ect. So with that background in mind....

M1 Abram tank is 60 tons in weight. M1A1 is little over half the size of the AT-TE Walker that Mach shoved dozen feet. Thats easy 80+ tons of dead weight shoved. I know for a fact my 50 ton Bulldozer would have trouble shoving a M1A1 dead weight sideways. So well above 15 tons.

Im just saying he be a three. I would allow him in at that price given his stats, and TK strength.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: Hmmm, fair enough. Tho with that in mind I will have to put into question Maul being allowed here as he should be a 3 pointer as well.

No Caption Provided

What Maul performed here should be well above 15 tons as well, so he should be bumped to a 3.

With that said, I'll get back too soon with my altered build.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Yeah Maul should be a 3 pointer as well with TK ability like that.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 emperorthanos-  Moderator
AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AValiantImge

@tourneymaster: that's fine. Replace hellboy with Obadiah Archer (2) and the eternal warrior (1)

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: Alright, if there isn't any issues could you put me down as a reserve with this for now please. (Tho knowing me I'll probably change)

• Canon Mace Windu (3)
  • Yautja/Bad Blood Predator (1)
  • Canon Boba Fett (2)
  • Luther Strode (2)

No Caption Provided

Wolfram and Hart are not what they seem. The Attorney At Law firms are a mere cover for the demonic trio powerhouse that rules most demonic forces of the world, and you are their representative. Get access to powerful supernatural abilities, and ruthless Lawyers.

• I Object: Using the lowest level of humanity, the lawyers, to your advantage allows you to penalize your enemy by negating their own perk. You in turn get six Buffy the Vampire Vampires to help you.
  • I Got Me Some Mojo: Your whole team gets a buff to stats. Add a ton to overall strength, immunity to supernatural forms of damage, and immunity to any form of tech base tracking, as well TP/Magical tracking.
  • Always Another Apocalypse: before the mission even starts, you get prepared with wiki knowledge of enemy team, and the battlefield.
  • Nothing Stays Dead: Through occult practices you get the ability to respawn your team every time they die. Till the match is won via the scenario or mission.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avaliantimge:

• Best Tiger (1)
  • Bloodshot (2)
  • Obadiah Archer (2)
  • John Dusk (2)