Ok instead of the mid tier tourney that was a question fest and kinda started to wear me out, I decided to go back to more simple basics. Others had ask for it and now I am making it. Corp rate Wars part 2 is finally hear. Make a team, select a sponsor, and hit up some mission style like matches. Enjoy.
- 8 points to spend on characters. Once a character is picked, they are gone. Same for Henchmen.
- All Characters with Expanded Universe are allowed there EU feats. Manga/Anime gets both feats. Game characters get Manga/Anime feats. Comics with Reboots get Pre Reboot and Post Reboot feats. Novel characters also get Novel feats. Marvel characters are 616 while DC is Post Crisis and New 52 Combine.
- All characters are in character, but no rivalries. All will work together.
- No BFR, but can teleport others around the battlefield.
- No Mental Attacks on enemy team. Using it on anything outside the Enemy Team, Fodder, or Summons is allows. Applies to soul abilities as well. Mind Reading is always allowed.
- Time Manipulation is allowed only on the character who has it only. Can not Increase speed past Hypersonic.
- Intangibility, Teleporting, and Transmutation forms of dismemberment are not allowed on Enemy Team bodies. Gear, Fodder, Summons ect is allowed.
- TK and TK like abilities is allowed, but cannot be used directly on Enemy Team bodies. Gear, Fodder, Summons ect is allowed.
- Gear and Hax must remain Street Level. Not sure if gear or hax is said level, ask.
- Summons/Duplicates limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon fodder or duplicate enough clones to overwhelm Spider Man.
- Everyone will have communication devices. Language is not a barrier unless your character or henchmen cannot speak language. They will just grunt.
- Unsure, then ask. If things get out of hand, rulings will be made.
You have 8 points to spend. Each of the category to find a character that fits in cost 1-3 points.
Mid Street Level = 1 Point
- Strength: 1 Ton
- Durability: Physically tough as Steel. Not including Shields/Armor.
- Speed: Mach 1 (Speed of slow Bullets)
- Healing: Minor Healing Factor (Heals Knife Wounds in Minuets)
- Power: Car Busting
- Telepathy: Limited to few people at any given time.
High Street Level = 2 Point
- Strength: 1-15 Tons
- Durability: Physically tough as Steel. Not including Shields/Armor.
- Speed: Mach 1-2 (Speed of slow Bullets)
- Healing: Wolverine Level (Do not now what that is? Too Bad)
- Power: Semi Truck Busting
- Telepathy: City Block Level
Street+ Level = 3 Point
- Strength: 1-50 Tons
- Durability: Physically tough as Carbonadium or Promethium. Not including Shields/Armor.
- Speed: Mach 2-3 (Speed of most Bullets)
- Healing: T-1000 level (Able to reform as long it has mass to hook up with itself)
- Power: Tank Busting
- Telepathy: City Block Level
Here you must choose a sponsor for your team to contend in the vile, shady missions. All missions will be object or goal base. Killing the other team is not always the best way to win. Sometimes underhanded tactics are needed. There is 12 business conducting organisations here to pick from. with 16 players, that means some people will be able to choose the same corporation. No corporation can sponsor more than two teams. That means first come first serve. Whoever gets the Corporation to sponsor them gets to pick one of the perks they have available every round. Choose wisely the sponsor of your team.
Abstergo believes that the future in in the hands of the few. Always looking for a way to control the masses. They need help though, and this is where assassins like yourself come handy.
- Animus Device: Its all in the DNA, and Abstergo tech can trace this knowledge of the past. Your team gets Full Knowledge.
- Perfect Team Work: Thanks to the virtual tech, your team has many missions worth of experience together before battle.
- Morals Off: Your team undergoes some mental conditioning. Your freaking ruthless now.
- Rings of Eden: Force Fields that can flat out shrug off modern day small arms gun fire, or one Frag Grenade worth of force. Making the little things not matter at all. Any attack above this level of force will by pass said shield. Whole team gets said shields.
Omnicorp is all bout protecting the public, and made the best damn robot cop to do so. They are top notch robotics company, end even better at media control. They have the future under control.
- Robotic Body: One member of your team gets the Robocop treatment, and has all the abilities, skill, stats, and gear Composite Film Robocop has. Turning a weak teammate into barely in limits one.
- Top of the Line Weapons: All weapons are now unbreakable. All ammo is replace with rail gun force laser ammo.
- I Buy That For A Dollar: the Media twist the truth for your own ends. Any mission with bystanders in it will actively harass and get in the way of your enemy team.
- Rick Mattox Support: You get Rick Mattox, two composite Film ED-209, and twelve Omnicorp Drones under his command. As well two camera air drones for eye in the sky recon and tactical information.
Skynet Cyberyne Systems is all about making the right moves, and guiding things along. Going as far to change the past if need be to get it right. They are the top of the line in robotics and AI.
- Hyper Allow: You get all the Hyper Allow armor for the team in the form of Riot Gear for that Terminator level durability. Gear is Ultralight.
- Skynet Is Online: Skynet is a terrifying AI system. As such, you get full hack ability to opposing robots and tech base gear. If it has a computer program, it can be hacked. Only one thing can be hacked at any time though.
- I Have Detail Files: Do to time travel and records, your team gets the best in Full Knowledge.
- Military Company: Skynet was an military contractor as well. You now have six T-600s, two Terminator Cycles, and a single Air Hunter Killer as backup.
Cerberus is the black ops organization of the galaxy base out of Earth. They are pro human, but not above to hire non human help to get the job done. They have hell of a RnD program, and organize private military.
- EDI: Meet EDI, a super advance and unshackled AI. Get full hack ability to opposing robots and tech base gear. If it has a computer program, it can be hacked. Only one thing can be hacked at a time.
- Hello Illusive Man: Cerberus makes it their business to know who they are fighting. Gain Full Knowledge on the enemy team.
- Mass Accelerators: Your team all gets a weapon upgrade. Now all ammo is near infinite, and move at hyper sonic speeds standard. Only applies to guns.
- Kinetic Shields: Get the same level shield protection for your whole team as the Normady Crew has shown.
Galactic Empire is hiring bounty hunters, and mercenaries looking to make a credit or two. The Empire is all about oppression and control of the galaxy. Now you can help crush the Rebel scum.
- 501st: Get eight highly train Clone Trooper vets, now turn Storm Troopers, to back you up in a fight. Standard D-7 blasters, Droid Popper grenades, and Grapple Guns.
- Strafing Run: The Empire has a major fleet to call on for ground battles. Have a Tie Fighters backing you up from the sky for 1 minute duration. Call upon the fighters any point in the battle. Only can be used once.
- Lightsaber Upgrades: All close combat gear get the Lightsaber treatment. Same feats for Lightsabers apply to weapons blades.
- Where Are Your Rebel Friends: Every minute that passes in the match you get information on the exact location of the enemy team on the battlefield from informants, probes, and snitches.
Weyland Yutani builds better worlds, has a private army, and all about bio weapon research. They are shady as shit, and underhanded like no other, but its just good business and pays well.
- Surveying Worlds: Weyland Yutani is always surveying worlds for colonization. In turn you get detail knowledge and one day prep on the battlefield before hand, though you still start where you start at.
- Game Over Man, Game Over: You are provided a squad of ten Colonial Marine badasses. Eight marines with Pulse Rifles, and two Smart Gunners. They also have two standard Motion Trackers on them.
- Bleep, Bleep, BleepBleepBleep: You get the Motion Tracker combine with Density Tracker that covers the whole battlefield. If it moves, you can track it.
- Xeno Clone: Your team is allowed to make a single clone of anyone 2 points or under, and they get Xeno Acid Blood.
Umbrella Corp is the leading market of chemical, and biological products. They are also chemical and biological weapon makers. Working for them entails having to do some heavy duty cover ups, but the health benefits are out of this world.
- Raccoon City Incident: A vile of the T-Virus is spread out around the battlefield, turning any possible dead foes, or accumulating dead civilians in the battlefield into zombies. Any living people that get bitten by undead will turn into Zombies. Your team is immune to the virus, and Zombies will not bother your team.
- Release the Experiments: Your team strolls into town with ten Plagas soldiers wielding AKs, and six Lickers under your control.
- Mixed Herbs: Smoke some of the good shit whenever your suffering major damage. Each member gets one mix herb to heal all damage no matter how crazy it is. Only two per user.
- I Sell It At A Low Price: Meet the creepy ass Merchant. Your team has full access to inventory of weapons that are standard or not standard, and can switch weapons with each other with no negative consequence.
Wayne Enterprises prides itself on it special projects. They are always making new gear for stealth, gear for getting around, and a vast network on info gathering.
- Worlds Greatest Detective: Batman himself digs up Info for you. Gain Full Knowledge of the enemy team.
- Alfred Help: Alfred will send any standard or not standard gear your team may or may not need to you in mid battle via drop pod.
- Shadow In The Night: Your team is immune to any form tracking, even telepathic tracking. Battles take place at night.
- Batmobil: Your team each get a Batmobile. One Arkham Games Batmobile, one Tim Burton Films Batmobile, and one Animated Series Batmobile.
Buy N Large is the company that exist in every Pixar universe. With no real history or origin, its a mysterious company that is responsible for the goods of every CGI childhood characters.
- Screenslaver: You get Screenslaver to help ya through all forms of media base tech. With this ally all civilians in the battlefield will be your personnel mob to harass your enemy team. Screenslaver will also provide any possible data to enemy team location during battle via possible camera in the battlefield. Screenslaver can also affect fodder and summons in battle.
- Get Er Dun: You get access to Finn Mcmissile spy car that will aid you in battle, as well detail knowledge on enemy team.
- Directive A-113: You get one Eva unit and two Wall-E units to assist ya in battle.
- To Infinity and Beyond: Your team all get Buzzlightyear suits. These suits are bullet proof to small arms. All suits get Buzz feats actual Buzz, not the Toy feats.
Wolfram and Hart are not what they seem. The Attorney At Law firms are a mere cover for the demonic trio powerhouse that rules most demonic forces of the world, and you are their representative. Get access to powerful supernatural abilities, and ruthless Lawyers.
- I Object: Using the lowest level of humanity, the lawyers, to your advantage allows you to penalize your enemy by negating their own perk. You in turn get six Buffy the Vampire Vampires to help you.
- I Got Me Some Mojo: Your whole team gets a buff to stats. Add a ton to overall strength, immunity to supernatural forms of damage, and immunity to any form of tech base tracking, as well TP/Magical tracking.
- Always Another Apocalypse: before the mission even starts, you get prepared with wiki knowledge of enemy team, and the battlefield.
- Nothing Stays Dead: Through occult practices you get the ability to respawn your team every time they die. Till the match is won via the scenario or mission.
Starfleet is a utopia. they eliminated money, and instead your worth is determine by your contributions to science. Starfleet is all about exploration and advancing science, all the while maintaining the Prime Directive, which they themselves break all the time. No one is perfect.
- Resistance is Futile: You get allied with ten Borg Drones.
- Phasers to Stun: All gun related weapons have stun settings or flat out disintegration if they hit their target.
- Unusual Readings: Your whole team gets Tricorders, and a Galaxy Class Starship above to help scan and analyze every bit of data on the battlefield. Ship cannot attack, it will maintain Prime Directive.
- Beam Me Up: Your whole team gets access to teleportation to beam where needed. however your team does not have battlefield info. teleportation limited to where you been.
One of the most devious corporations ever. These folks built Vaults for the impending nuclear fallout, a safe place for families to survive. In reality most of these Vaults were inhuman test sites that range from uncomfortable psychological experiments to outright lethal practices for pointless studies.
- Pip Boy: Your whole team is equipped with PIP Boy systems. These devices give you the ability to always no the general direction of a enemy foe within 20 feet. They also provide directions to your objectives. The final feature is the ability to have data on the fight, including enemy intel and the layout of the battlefield.
- Addicted: Each person of your team has the ultimate drug cocktail. When injected the characters gets 2 minuets of bullet time reaction time, 25% more strength, 25% more durability, and deal 25% more damage with weapons. You also get full health, including restored limbs.
- Power Armor: Your whole team is equipped with XO Power Armor. The Armor grants you modern day tank level durability, ton extra strength, breathing tanks, FO4 Jetpack, and a Fatman with a single Mini Nuke. Your agility is limited by the armor though. Your team can leave the power armor wherever they choose.
- Iron Brothers: You get a minigun armed Vertibird filled with three Paladins from Brotherhood of Steel. Each Paladin is skill wise equivalent to Green Berets (They are ex US military founded) and armed in T-60 Power Armor, a Plasma Rifle, and Plasma Grenade.
May the best corporate sponsor team win, and let one evil Corporation rule them all.