Continental Luffy? (Read OP)

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Continental Luffy? (Read OP) (63 votes)

Yes 13%
No 43%
Potentially 22%
Not Happening Ever 22%
Only Luffy with Composite feats 0%

I know many would disagree with the video below but atleast if your gonna you can debunk the video and leave a thought. The way he goes about it isn't to far fetched imo.

• 
Thirdeev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Yungboi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't need to watch that video. Luffy in gear 4th has only shown building level power lmao. He isn't even mountain level talk less of continental

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eazy2002

I don't need to watch that video. Luffy in gear 4th has only shown building level power lmao. He isn't even mountain level talk less of continental

If your not gonna watch the video don't give an opinion. You clearly didn't read the op

Menos_Kegare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Menos_Kegare

@yungboi99 said:

No Caption Provided

Yungboi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yungboi99 said:

No Caption Provided

I can say the same about you onepiece wankers

No Caption Provided

Menos_Kegare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G4 Luffy would lose to Arlong confirmed, lmao

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G4 Luffy would lose to Arlong confirmed, lmao

Dude I'm dead

RhoyneDelta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't care for movie feats and current Luffy after the Wano training arc is an unknown, but I will say probably yes. Don Chinjao split a small continent and while small it was made from retardedly strong ice that was completely unaffacted by explosives, even over long-time spans as well as completely unaffected by post-prime Don Chinjao attacks,so basically a continetn that was small, but many many times more durable than normal.

Plus Doflamingos non-haki strings could no-sell meteors and a weaker version of Luffy than current could overpower Doffys strongest attack and still have enough residual force to sent Doffy flying so hard that he folded Dress Rosa.

Generally it would not be weird for current Luffy to be continental.

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Luffy but it's too early to say he's Continental.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 OrdinaryAlan  Online

Not a battle.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Wushu59

Whole appeal behind One Piece is the story. Not how strong the characters are. It's suppose to be more realistic minus the Devil Frutis, which add a sense of wonder.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

Whole appeal behind One Piece is the story. Not how strong the characters are. It's suppose to be more realistic minus the Devil Frutis, which add a sense of wonder.

That's pretty much applicable to most fiction writing.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wushu59

@eazy2002 said:
@wushu59 said:

Yeah, but not a lot that are as good as One Piece. And there are a kazillion animes where charcters gets 100s of times stronger each arc.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:
@eazy2002 said:
@wushu59 said:

Yeah, but not a lot that are as good as One Piece. And there are a kazillion animes where charcters gets 100s of times stronger each arc.

I guess so

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hes outerversal

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: Ive never though of one piece as realistic in any sense I mean Zoro can cut mountain sized enemies and hes not a devil fruit user, Sanji can spin so fast his leg catches fire. One Piece isnt realistic in the slightest.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ineedgold: In comparison to most anime in terms of power scaling. Like Goku going from weaker then Raditz to beating Jiren. And NONSENSE!! How is this not realistic??!! I see guys strapped in metal plates that can light on fire ALL THE TIME!

No Caption Provided

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dimitri1220

Never happening in my opinion. The 3 ancient weapons are very feared in the One Piece world and they're only island busters. Whitebeard, the man with the strongest devil fruit in One Piece, isn't even continental, so why should a rubber man be? Luffy's best feat is destroying a city (not even the entire city) with his strongest attack, granted he didn't directly attack the city, it doesn't matter since he'd probably only be mountain level if it did.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol to Luffy being building level, pre time skip Ace and Blackbeard wiped an island, current Luffy is beyond that, I’d say country level, potentially Continent if it’s like Australia sized maybe

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current luffy is large-mountain+ - small island level IMO.

One piece verse has potential to be continental at EOS, it just depends on oda.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: yes continent level for fluffy is only possible at eos

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Yray

Its either you take the multiple evidence of the op planet being at least 30x bigger than earth then you can easily get continental luffy and its high tiers at planet lvl

Or you just ignore those evidences and go with normal earth sized opverse untill oda himself confirms otherwise by manga and on panel feats luffy in his strongest incarnation (g4) is large mountain+ and at least island lvl with his strongest attack

Continental luffy isn't wank because the premise revolves around the idea of the op planet being much larger than earth which is fine since they're actually evidences to this.Oda can simply just go crazy by eos and have luffy or someone busting the redline or performing a continental feat or he simply just outright confirms the op planet being multiple times larger than earth.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One day he might be able to. If One Piece ever ends.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uryuishidasama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way in hell city level at best nothing more.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By seastone98

NO not currently, maybe when its EOS but not now

Also not a battle, this should be in general discussion

f3m1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This video has him at small planet level not continental

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rawsos  Online

any character can potentially be continental.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

Its either you take the multiple evidence of the op planet being at least 30x bigger than earth then you can easily get continental luffy and its high tiers at planet lvl

Or you just ignore those evidences and go with normal earth sized opverse untill oda himself confirms otherwise by manga and on panel feats luffy in his strongest incarnation (g4) is large mountain+ and at least island lvl with his strongest attack

Continental luffy isn't wank because the premise revolves around the idea of the op planet being much larger than earth which is fine since they're actually evidences to this.Oda can simply just go crazy by eos and have luffy or someone busting the redline or performing a continental feat or he simply just outright confirms the op planet being multiple times larger than earth.

While part of what you have said is correct but if you watch the video you will know that most of the feats aren't based on the premise that luffy is continental because of the size of the onepiece earth it's mostly by actual feats. The only one I'll say is because of the size of the onepiece world is the raigo feats he was calculating

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: The power scaling in One Piece is actually pretty insane when you consider everything before the timeskip happened in less than 1 year.

Goku might go from getting stomped by Raditz to beating Jiren, but it usually takes him years of training to make those gains. Luffy is making massive gains every few weeks if the first 500 episodes all took place in less than a year.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's planet level scaling off Chinjao.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape said:

He's planet level scaling off Chinjao.

bruh

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol to Luffy being building level, pre time skip Ace and Blackbeard wiped an island, current Luffy is beyond that, I’d say country level, potentially Continent if it’s like Australia sized maybe

How big do you think Australia is?

TheKAPPA78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TheKAPPA78  Online

@menos_kegare said:
@yungboi99 said:

No Caption Provided

I can say the same about you onepiece wankers

No Caption Provided

Why don't show the rest of the feat?

Loading Video...

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By exauce  Online

@dimitri1220 said:

Never happening in my opinion. The 3 ancient weapons are very feared in the One Piece world and they're only island busters. Whitebeard, the man with the strongest devil fruit in One Piece, isn't even continental, so why should a rubber man be? Luffy's best feat is destroying a city (not even the entire city) with his strongest attack, granted he didn't directly attack the city, it doesn't matter since he'd probably only be mountain level if it did.

Since when the Ancient weapons were only Island buster? we haven't even seen any in action. not to mention they were stated to be a threat to the world.

Whitebeard with his fruit was stated to be able to destroy the world and with a casual quick flexing his power it was stated that even if they went to the other side of the world they won't be safe yea whitebeard is beyond continental.

And Luffy in base has been one-shot 400m to 700m wall like nothing, in Gear 2 he one-shotted Pacifista who can tank mountain+ explosion, in Gear 3 almost destroyed a portion of Noah who was as big as the fish-man Island which was stated to be about 150km.

In Gear 4 when doing his strongest attack as u said he easily broke through Doflamingo strings which could easily tank swing from Law who can through the Island of punk hazard that alone is already Island+ lvl right there man

Luffy is already way beyond Island by feat alone man

yomismo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou: australia is not a continent

the king kong gun could be continental level or a hypothetical king kong gatoling gun

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is at best small island level and thats wanking him.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yomismo: Are you stupid?

1. Australia is a continent and it includes oceania.

2. I asked you how big you thought it was not, "do you think Australia is a continent"

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is not continental. He's not even large island level. His King Kong gun feat tipped a few city blocks and is his best feat. People not understanding the massive gap between city and continent is a huge problem.

Luffy might end the series at island level. I highly doubt he'll be continental ever.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By exauce  Online

@wabubub: Luffy was been breaking mountain in Base, he is way beyond city in base

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:

Luffy is not continental. He's not even large island level. His King Kong gun feat tipped a few city blocks and is his best feat. People not understanding the massive gap between city and continent is a huge problem.

Luffy might end the series at island level. I highly doubt he'll be continental ever.

this is comicvine people here think fragmenting a mountain is actually Mountain Level.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@wabubub: Luffy was been breaking mountain in Base, he is way beyond city in base

Post 1 so everyone can point out how it isn't a mountain because no he has not. He's multi city block in base and not hugely above that in gear 4. He is most definitely nowhere near city level because the whole Dressrosa thing. I've pointed this out to you more times than I can count, but you still insist blue is yellow. Luffy is probably town level in his top form. That's still impressive. It just is massively below city. Ya'll think scales slide way easier than they actually do.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@dimitri1220 said:

Since when the Ancient weapons were only Island buster? we haven't even seen any in action. not to mention they were stated to be a threat to the world.

Whitebeard with his fruit was stated to be able to destroy the world and with a casual quick flexing his power it was stated that even if they went to the other side of the world they won't be safe yea whitebeard is beyond continental.

And Luffy in base has been one-shot 400m to 700m wall like nothing, in Gear 2 he one-shotted Pacifista who can tank mountain+ explosion, in Gear 3 almost destroyed a portion of Noah who was as big as the fish-man Island which was stated to be about 150km.

In Gear 4 when doing his strongest attack as u said he easily broke through Doflamingo strings which could easily tank swing from Law who can through the Island of punk hazard that alone is already Island+ lvl right there man

Luffy is already way beyond Island by feat alone man

Statements are the only thing we have regarding them so that's why I'm using statements. And obviously they'd be a threat to the world, island level is very threatening in the One Piece world. Imagine someone having a weapon that can bust islands left and right, it doesn't mean it has to one shot the entire planet.

The difference is we've actually seen Whitebeard fight and we're not just left with statements. He was bloodlusted when he fought Akainu and his strongest attack shown has only left a fissure in Marineford. Also his quakes were felt across the world =/= being planet level. The island was standing after I don't know how many quakes he did. Not saying he's weak (he's the very opposite of weak), but he is not a planet buster and never will be because there are multiple characters who were on par with him (Roger, Garp, etc) and if we listen to statements, that would mean they could be planet level too, which obviously they aren't unless Oda decides to pull a Naruto and have them bust moons and nukes left and right.

Luffy didn't destroy the entire wall, just like how he didn't destroy Pica entirely (just his head, which is like the smallest part of his body). Also I don't know much about the Noah feat but I heard he used a bunch of attacks so he didn't one shot it, it's made out of wood (from what I remember) so it should be easier to break than solid ground, and I think there's something else about it but I forgot.

When did Law ever cut the whole island of Punk Hazard? Didn't he just count the mountain where they were making the Smiles? Also he easily broke threw Doffy's strings so shouldn't most of the force of King Kong Gun still have hit Doffy, yet the city wasn't completely destroyed as there were still civilians there?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mee09

@yomismo: "Australia is not a continent"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ehem- Yes Australia is a continent my child. While the literal continent isn't named Australia. It's the only country that occupies Oceania. When you have a continent that only one country exists in I guess hilarious confusions like this end up happening.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 exauce  Online

@wabubub:

Post 1 so everyone can point out how it isn't a mountain because no he has not.

here,

No Caption Provided

and that wall completely dwarfed the Kraken who is shown to be 300m in the databook.

He's multi city block in base and not hugely above that in gear 4.

Lol

He is most definitely nowhere near city level because the whole Dressrosa thing. I've pointed this out to you more times than I can count, but you still insist blue is yellow.

Another Lol

Luffy is probably town level in his top form. That's still impressive. It just is massively below city. Ya'll think scales slide way easier than they actually do.

Luffy is town level in Gear 4? the same Luffy who can casually do this?

No Caption Provided

or this?

No Caption Provided

Come on man come on

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mee09

@raziel2014: It depends on how big the fragment is and how fast they can make said fragment. If I can take a huge chunk of of a mountain with a single punch. Then punch like say 10,000+ times in one second. Is a barrage of punches from him not mountain level?

But I'm whoever is being argued as Mountain level here isn't mountain level. I just saw a scan of Hody above. But Current Luffy himself probably could destroy a mountain. Though at this point not with a single attack. He'll definitely be mountain level by the end of Wano as we just saw Kaido vape a mountain.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By exauce  Online

@dimitri1220:

Statements are the only thing we have regarding them so that's why I'm using statements. And obviously they'd be a threat to the world, island level is very threatening in the One Piece world. Imagine someone having a weapon that can bust islands left and right, it doesn't mean it has to one shot the entire planet.

What are those statements saying the only Island level? they are a threat to the world, and Island level is nothing in one piece go ask Ace or Kuma or Doflamingo, if someone had those weapons he will only be a mid-tier meaning nothing.

The difference is we've actually seen Whitebeard fight and we're not just left with statements.

Yes we have seen him in a fight, and we still can use statements like that

He was bloodlusted when he fought Akainu and his strongest attack shown has only left a fissure in Marineford.

The man was holding so he won't destroy the entire Island and it was even stated, and he created that fissure so his crew will run away and leave him in the other side so he can hold the marines that why

Also his quakes were felt across the world =/= being planet level. The island was standing after I don't know how many quakes he did.

It still beyond continental also considering the size of the one piece world, and he was about to completely destroy the Island with a single quake but didn't due to obvious reasons.

Not saying he's weak (he's the very opposite of weak), but he is not a planet buster and never will be because there are multiple characters who were on par with him (Roger, Garp, etc) and if we listen to statements, that would mean they could be planet level too, which obviously they aren't unless Oda decides to pull a Naruto and have them bust moons and nukes left and right.

Yes Garp was casually overpowering Chinjoa who splitted a continent, so them being on par with him doesn't even discredit him

Luffy didn't destroy the entire wall, just like how he didn't destroy Pica entirely (just his head, which is like the smallest part of his body).

He destroyed the entire wall and i didn't talk about pica I said Pacifista

No Caption Provided

Also I don't know much about the Noah feat but I heard he used a bunch of attacks so he didn't one shot it, it's made out of wood (from what I remember) so it should be easier to break than solid ground, and I think there's something else about it but I forgot.

Yes he didn't one-shot it, and the noah ship is hard enough to withstand the pressure of deep sea it not just woods

When did Law ever cut the whole island of Punk Hazard? Didn't he just count the mountain where they were making the Smiles?

Nope the entire Island got cut

No Caption Provided

Also he easily broke threw Doffy's strings so shouldn't most of the force of King Kong Gun still have hit Doffy, yet the city wasn't completely destroyed as there were still civilians there?

Yes who can easily tank hit from Law, and the force that left destroyed the city that beyond Island and dressrosa is an Island not a city meaning it bigger than a City that why the civilian are fine

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Not a battle.

yomismo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: @jirou: Yes, I am stupid, you are happy.

Oceania is a continent and Australia is part of Oceania, the Anglo-Saxons say that Australia is a continent but for the rest of the world it is a very large island of Oceania.

if i think i could destroy something the size of australia, at least luffy should be able to divide australia from east to west