Composite Wonder Woman (DC) VS Composite Hulk (Marvel)

• 140 results
Azooz_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Azooz_king
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules

.Composite Forms

.Bloodlusted

.Win by Death only

No Caption Provided

King_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Cosmic

Diana stomps tbh, only toonforce level feat I see saving hulk is that breaking a dimension with physical strength and the thunder clap that broke the 4th wall

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana blinks

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn’t Hulk like kill Galactus in one of his more crazy incarnations?

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana Slaughterstomps. Complete mismatch.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk's space Punisher version eats her.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@20damon: Thats what I was wondering but everyone ignored it.

It’s easier to say “so and so stomps” than to actually put thought into it

King_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that I think about it some of the gear Hulk would have would make him OP.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well there’s SPH, and didn’t a version of Hulk have the IG before?

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman blinkstomps.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Considering that WW would get one shotted by WBH, which composite version will enable her to stomp? What am I missing?

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wondy turns Hulk into green cheese and roflstomps.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: No need, it's as simple as Quicksilver going up against Wally west (comic versions).

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: No need, it's as simple as Quicksilver going up against Wally west (comic versions).

That's really doesn't follow. What version of WW are you talking about?.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Pre new 52.

She isn't on Hulk's level in terms of anything. Her only advantage is her skill, speed and gear. And none of that allows her to bypass his healing factor and damage soak. Nor is she that fast where she will not get hit by a thunderclap.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Don't forget superior striking power and getting stronger with anger.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She isn't on Hulk's level in terms of anything.

Right before you list three fundamental advantages? Please do explain how.

Her only advantage is her skill, speed and gear. And none of that allows her to bypass his healing factor and damage soak.

Gear? How so? She's more powerful when she takes them off, you should read second genesis because you surely seem confused.

Nor is she that fast where she will not get hit by a thunderclap.

Just a question, how fast do you think Wonder Woman is? I can't tell if you're trolling.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Right before you list three fundamental advantages? Please do explain how.

Advantages that would do zilch in giving her a win for a majority.

Gear? How so? She's more powerful when she takes them off, you should read second genesis because you surely seem confused.

Okay and what has she done with this extra power?

Just a question, how fast do you think Wonder Woman is? I can't tell if you're trolling.

You reply with a 'LOL!!!' and I am the one trolling?. Okay then.

And I think she is speedster level fast but nowhere near the level where she can she him as a motionless statue for as long as she wants. His thunderclaps have tagged guys like Quicksilver, so they will tag her as well.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Advantages that would do zilch in giving her a win for a majority.

You don't seem to elaborate on your points, kinda ironic how you were curious about my reasoning but never stated yours.

Okay and what has she done with this extra power?

Tanked a hit from Quantum Zealot (Same beings that defeated the 5d imps) and there are many feats proving how durable she is. She also managed to hurt Rao who was unhurt by a barrage of Alan Scotts hard light structures.

You reply with a 'LOL!!!' and I am the one trolling?. Okay then.

And I think she is speedster level fast but nowhere near the level where she can she him as a motionless statue for as long as she wants. His thunderclaps have tagged guys like Quicksilver, so they will tag her as well.

Need I remind you, Wonder Woman is so many times faster than Light, why do you even bother comparing her to QS (Yes I am aware QS slows down time around him) but WW is many times faster than QS. She will easily be able to dodge his thunderclaps unless they vibrate faster than light which I highly doubt.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Itachus17

@azooz_king:

Composite Wonder Woman (DC) VS Composite Hulk (Marvel)

.Composite Forms

.Bloodlusted

.Win by Death only

No Caption Provided

WW lolstomps.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst:You don't seem to elaborate on your points, kinda ironic how you were curious about my reasoning but never stated yours.

I said he can withstand her gear due to his healing factor and damage soak and her speed via his long range thunderclaps. His worldbreaker mode even as his gamma ray bursts. What more do you need in terms of elaboration?

Tanked a hit from Quantum Zealot (Same beings that defeated the 5d imps) and there are many feats proving how durable she is.

How is that quantifiable though?. Unless you are trying to argue she is as powerful as a 5d imp?.

And what other feats do you have in mind?

Need I remind you, Wonder Woman is so many times faster than Light

I would love to see feats that prove this.

why do you even bother comparing her to QS (Yes I am aware QS slows down time around him) but WW is many times faster than QS.

Based on?. An I wasn't really comparing them though. Just pointing out that being a speedster hasn't stopped him from getting hit by the thunderclap.

She will easily be able to dodge his thunderclaps unless they vibrate faster than light which I highly doubt.

So you are saying that she is some Flash level speedster when like 95% of the time, feats say otherwise?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Itachus17

@brucerogers:

Considering that WW would get one shotted by WBH

Lmao WW Hulk is not even his strongest version and would have already huge problems against just Pre-Crisis WW alone...

which composite version will enable her to stomp? What am I missing?

Appearantly Creation Energy WW, Goddess of Truth Diana, Future Oddyssey WW, Eclypso WW, Pre-Crisis Astral form, Star Sapphire WW, Black Lantern WW, Godwave WW and a hilarious amount of gear and abilities for example. And that are just the ones out of the top of my head, WB Hulk has exactly zero buisness here.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: Lmao WW Hulk is not even his strongest version and would have already huge problems against just Pre-Crisis WW alone...

I never said anything about pre-crisis in the first place....

Appearantly Creation Energy WW, Goddess of Truth Diana, Future Oddyssey WW, Eclypso WW, Pre-Crisis Astral form, Star Sapphire WW, Black Lantern WW and a hilarious amount of gear and abilities for example. And that are just the ones out of the top of my head, WB Hulk has exactly zero buisness here.

There are versions of Hulk that have possessed the infinity gauntlet sooo...

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Itachus17

@brucerogers:

Yeah no, just standart Post-Crisis WW wouldn't stand a chance against WB Hulk but can still easily avoid a thunderclap. And Quicksilver is just a joke.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By brucerogers

@itachus17 said:

@brucerogers:

Yeah no, just standart Post-Crisis WW wouldn't stand a chance against WB Hulk but can still easily avoid a thunderclap. And Quicksilver is just a joke.

Quicksilver actually has more consistent instead of combat speed than her tho.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is not a fight the Hulk can win. Let us not forget Wonder Woman sword has stopped healing and regeneration before. Anyway, a composite version of WW is beyond the Hulk on all levels. This is not a fight the Hulk can win at all.

These Heavier Hulk can don't know anything about a composite Wonder Woman. Hulk cannot win here.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Itachus17

@brucerogers said:
@itachus17 said:

@brucerogers:

Quicksilver actually has more consistent instead of combat speed than her tho.

Hell no, at least not if we're actually talking about good speed feats.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By brucerogers

@itachus17: If you are counting feats she performs like once every couple of years then maybe. But consistently speaking, he has shown better reaction and combat speed feats than her. For starters, how many times has she seen the world as frozen statues?. Not slow mo. Frozen.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Itachus17

@brucerogers:

I never said anything about pre-crisis in the first place....

So your question was actually just nonsense?

There are versions of Hulk that have possessed the infinity gauntlet sooo...

Are that actual versions who have the infinity gauntlet as actual gear, or is that more like when Flash gave WW speed, Supes her his cape or GL her his ring just kind of one-time events?

Also was your actual question just about WB Hulk.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheGhostKnight

@brucerogers: I mean she has Buuut that's a weird line of lowballin to follow. She has feats that would enable her to see the world as a statue regardless of whether they actually show it and she keeps up with people who perceive the world as statues. She doesn't have to herself show it (although she has) when we know others in her bracket have used speed like that in DC and she's fought or kept up with those people.

By extension of the same logic how many times has Hulk performed on a planetary level over 70 years?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: So your question was actually just nonsense?

I always go by the current versions of the characters by default. Unless I specify. So Wonder Woman will mean current Wonder Woman. It's not that hard.

Are that actual versions who have the infinity gauntlet as actual gear, or is that more like when Flash gave WW speed, Supes her his cape or GL her his ring more one-time events?

Also was your actual question just about WB Hulk.

There were actual versions.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By brucerogers

@theghostknight said:

@brucerogers: I mean she has Buuut that's a weird line of lowballin to follow. She has feats that would enable her to see the world as a statue regardless of whether they actually show it and she keeps up with people who perceive the world as statues.

By extension of the same logic how many times has Hulk performed on a planetary level over 70 years?

Why does he need to be planetary to beat her?. I never even brought those up.

And I was legitimately asking about the statues part though. Like how Superman, Flash or even Quicksilver have seen the world. Not bullet timing since even guys who are decidedly non or very low level speedsters have done that. Like Gorgon.

Keeping up with people who see the world as statues themselves is excellent but first, we need to know how fast her opponents were moving in the first place.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said he can withstand her gear due to his healing factor and damage soak and her speed via his long range thunderclaps. His worldbreaker mode even as his gamma ray bursts. What more do you need in terms of elaboration?

You didn't mention any of that in that context, lol. How can you be so sure that he can withstand her gear? I don't think Hulk is capable of withstanding Godwave, she was able to put down Superman Doomed with Godwave and I can share other scans if you want. His Thunderclaps will not do him any good.

How is that quantifiable though?. Unless you are trying to argue she is as powerful as a 5d imp?.

I don't think you read my post carefully, I was stating she was durable enough to tank Hulks punches and I quote "proving how durable she is".

And what other feats do you have in mind?

What kind of feats are you looking for? Durability, agility and speed are key factors here. Not to mention, without her braces, she was able to handle Artemis with great ease, not the best feat..but still.

I would love to see feats that prove this.

Flashpoint WW was as fast as Wally, and she kept up with Hermes and also has a fraction of Hermes speed which puts her beyond light speed.

Based on?. An I wasn't really comparing them though. Just pointing out that being a speedster hasn't stopped him from getting hit by the thunderclap.

A speedster that will literally appear frozen to WW. If you could bring something else that backs up the Thunderclaps speed, then I will definitely take it into consideration.

So you are saying that she is some Flash level speedster when like 95% of the time, feats say otherwise?

Oh I never said that, but she will definitely bring everything she has to win the fight, including "flash level speed".

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

I always go by the current versions of the characters by default. Unless I specify. So Wonder Woman will mean current Wonder Woman. It's not that hard.

You go by current versions in composite threads???

There were actual versions.

Which ones?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: I mean she has Buuut that's a weird line of lowballin to follow. She has feats that would enable her to see the world as a statue regardless of whether they actually show it and she keeps up with people who perceive the world as statues. She doesn't have to herself show it (although she has) when we know others in her bracket have used speed like that in DC and she's fought or kept up with those people.

Pretty much this and he is clearly not talking about bullet timing XD...

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@itachus17: If you are counting feats she performs like once every couple of years then maybe. But consistently speaking, he has shown better reaction and combat speed feats than her. For starters, how many times has she seen the world as frozen statues?. Not slow mo. Frozen.

How many speedsters have appeared completely frozen to QS? If we're talking about slugs like Hulk then we're done. Lol QS got taken down by Thor...I'd love to see QS go up against Hermes or Wally and be on par with them. Yeah nah, not happening, and she doesn't need her speed most of the time.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

Let me put it this way

Your line of logic says because WW doesn't perform as "consistently" as the dude who's only super power is superspeed, he must be faster than her.

But hey this logic doesn't apply to say Gladiator vs Hulk as far as strength goes. Gladiator despite a fraction of the appearances usually as a team member of another team in a team book still up and busts the planet with a few hits etc compared to Hulk not doing anything similar over decades as far as consistency goes. Yet you spot Hulk a strength advantage? How's that work?

Or even outright ignoring the Gladiator example how can you say Hulk is even stronger than wonder woman by any significant degree when his planetary scale feats are just as infrequent as her speed feats, even more so actually

It's just that I notice a different standard being applied to Hulks feats or powers than hers

Because she certainly has more than enough to indicate she's faster than QS by any standard you care to apply equally

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: You didn't mention any of that in that context, lol. How can you be so sure that he can withstand her gear? I don't think Hulk is capable of withstanding Godwave, she was able to put down Superman Doomed with Godwave and I can share other scans if you want. His Thunderclaps will not do him any good.

Why are you even bringing up the godwave when you were just referring to post crisis Diana?. Since when is that standard gear or whatever for her?

Feel free to share those scans though.

I don't think you read my post carefully, I was stating she was durable enough to tank Hulks punches and I quote "proving how durable she is".

I am calling your feat non quantifiable, because it is. Unless you want me to bring up Hulk causing shockwaves in infinite dimensions, breaking a celestial level Onslaught's shell, requiring the inbetweener to use nearly all his powers to restrain him etc.

What kind of feats are you looking for? Durability, agility and speed are key factors here. Not to mention, without her braces, she was able to handle Artemis with great ease, not the best feat..but still.

Whatever you got. Quantifiable, of course.

And handling Artemis is great but isn't she like a mid tier?

Flashpoint WW was as fast as Wally,

How is that related to post crisis Diana though?. And I am pretty sure Wally beat her decisively. Post Crisis WW has outright noted how Wally could beat on her all day and night if he wanted to. She is nowhere near as fast as him.

and she kept up with Hermes and also has a fraction of Hermes speed which puts her beyond light speed.

Evidence?.

A speedster that will literally appear frozen to WW. If you could bring something else that backs up the Thunderclaps speed, then I will definitely take it into consideration.

I have yet to see her perceive anyone as frozen in instances which do not involve bullet timing. Since QS is astronomically faster than that.

Oh I never said that, but she will definitely bring everything she has to win the fight, including "flash level speed".

I am not sure what composite version entails, so I can't debate that. But post crisis Diana under normal conditions is doing none of that.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhm if i don't miss some very crazy versions of Hulk, should that be pretty much a missmatch in Wonder Woman's favour.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight:

Let me put it this way

Your line of logic says because WW doesn't perform as "consistently" as the dude who's only super power is superspeed, he must be faster than her.

Sorry but I am not understanding the objection here. If she has no feats on his level means that she has no feats on his level. It's that simple.

But hey this logic doesn't apply to say Gladiator vs Hulk as far as strength goes. Gladiator despite a fraction of the appearances usually as a team member of another team in a team book still up and busts the planet with a few hits etc compared to Hulk not doing anything similar over decades as far as consistency goes. Yet you spot Hulk a strength advantage? How's that work?

I really don't want to turn this into another Hulk vs Gladiator, but I am pretty sure he heated up the planet with his HV first. Before busting it. Hulk is more consistent with his planetary feats than Glads though. He has like 4, (not counting WBH) while Glads has like 1?.

Also before you claim how 4 is such a small number for a character with so many appearances, I would preemptively respond with the fact that those were the times when Hulk was really pushing himself. He doesn't have any contradictory feats to suggest he cannot replicate them under similar circumstances.

Hulk is consistently stronger than Glads, is what I am saying.

or even outright ignoring the Gladiator example how can you say Hulk is even stronger than wonder woman by any significant degree when his planetary scale feats are just as infrequent as her speed feats, even more so actually

Again, I never even brought up his planetary feats so I dunno why you are bringing them up. And even then, those feats are only inconsistent because he normally does not need to exert himself that much.

What is WW's excuse?

Because she certainly has more than enough to indicate she's faster than QS by any standard you care to apply equally

Okay. Like. What?

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

I have yet to see her perceive anyone as frozen in instances which do not involve bullet timing. Since QS is astronomically faster than that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: That will do, thanks. At least when seeing people as frozen. Where is that from btw?