Composite Thor and his Family (Marvel) VS Composite Superman and his Family (DC)

• 62 results
Avatar image for man_thats_funny
man_thats_funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By man_thats_funny
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos.

Loki solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Pretty sure composite thor and family obliterate Superman and friends.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This aint fair

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why?

JanJuKBMa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct me, if I'm wrong, but doesn't using composite versions basically come down to Rune King Thor, Odin, Bor and Cul vs Superman Prime 1 Million? (Or do any of the other characters on either side have any feats to suggest they are on a level that matters in this fight?

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Superman includes Silver Age with Sword of Superman, Superman Prime, Thought Robot, and Strange Visitor. Even if Thought Robot isn’t a version of Superman, Thor’s family still gets stomped by Strange Visitor and Silver Age.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just have to say, Thought Robot is not Superman. It is a robot created in the image of Superman that has the mind of Superman and Ultraman.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: Why a composite version of Superman would stomp Thor’s family. Even if you don’t consider Thought Robot to be a version of Superman, Strange Visitor would still solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@kanyecosby:

Strange Visitor would still solo.

What feats does Strange Visitor have?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure composite thor and family obliterate Superman and friends.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father:

He pretty much surpassed Mr Mxyzptlk in power to the point where he could tear a hole into the sixth dimension, something that the imp was incapable of doing. He was able to survive in this dimension, something that was dangerous for beings like Mxy to be in.

He created thousands of copies of himself, each with only a fraction of his power. Just one of these copies could hold together a universe for countless years.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite superman may win thought Robot and Man-Prime who is immune to magic can absorb energies

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF!? Someone locks this! Loki, Rune King Thor or Odin obliterates!

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: Why a composite version of Superman would stomp Thor’s family. Even if you don’t consider Thought Robot to be a version of Superman, Strange Visitor would still solo.

I'm curious as to why people are mentioning characters that are not even in the OP.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KanyeCosby

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Are you sure about that? A composite Superman would include Silver Age Superman with the Sword of Superman, Superman Prime, Strange Visitor, and potentially Thought Robot, depending on if you view him as a version of Superman.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Are you sure about that? A composite Superman would include Silver Age Superman with the Sword of Superman, Superman Prime, Strange Visitor, and potentially Thought Robot, depending on if you view him as a version of Superman.

Who none have answers for a Composite Thor, Odin or Loko.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering that the OP includes pictures of the characters, I would assume that the composite is of the characters shown in the OP, not alternate versions of said characters, but that is just my opinion.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: But all of the characters from the picture aren’t even composite versions of the characters.

JanJuKBMa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby said:

Who none have answers for a Composite Thor, Odin or Loko.

What? Thought Robot has no answers to them? I know it is debatable if he even should be included, but what is any version of Thor, Odin or Loki going to do to even harm Thought Robot? I am not an expert on this guy but if I remember correctly what I read about him in other threads wasn't this guy somewhat close to omnipotent? Thought Robot aside I don't know anything about Strange Visitor, but if what @kanyecosby said about him is true then he slaughters everyone related to Asgard. Moreover didn't the Sword of Superman make Superman all-powerful or close to it? Since I am far from an expert on any of this could anybody please clear things up?

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Team Thor would be around high multi galaxy level to universal at best, while team Superman would be far above that. Regular Silver Age Superman already has multiple universal feats, and he is massively faster than the combined speed of everyone else from that team. Him with the Sword of Superman makes even more powerful.

Superman Prime has universal+ durability, seeing as he survived a universe being destroyed despite having his amp being mostly depleted.

Strange Visitor surpassed Mr Mxyzptlk in power to the point where he could tear a hole into the sixth dimension, something that the imp was incapable of doing. He was able to survive in this dimension, something that was dangerous for beings like Mxy to be in. He created thousands of copies of himself, each with only a fraction of his power. He was able to hold together a universe for an innumerable amount of years with only a fraction of his power.

Thought Robot is Multiversal. You could argue over whether or not he is really a version of Superman though.

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

It is a robot created in the image of Superman that has the mind of Superman

A giant Superman body with the mind of Superman.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@janjukbma: The Sword of Superman doesn’t really have many feats, but it was essentially making Superman one with the universe. It was so powerful that Silver Age Superman rejected it, who already has universal feats.

I’d be happy to provide scans for Strange Visitor if you want.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos.

Loki solos.

did loki get some sort of super amp Im unaware of?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@janjukbma:

Thought Robot is NOT repeat NOT apart of the Superman family. Why people keep bringing him up I would never know.

@kanyecosby

I don't know where you get this idea that Silver Age Superman is at universal level because he's not.

JanJuKBMa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: I said myself that it is debatable if he should be included, I for one think, he shouldn't be. I was just answering to you claiming that Thought Robot, Strange Visitor and SA Superman with the Sword of Superman don't have any answers to Odin, Thor or Loki.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RR79

@kanyecosby: I am at work right now but the way I see it when you say composite of a family and show pictures, it means you combine the ones pictured into one character, not combine every character in existence that has had that name. But that is just my opinion.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister1: And no, Thought Robot does not have the body of Superman. He has a robotic body made to look like Superman. And he doesn't just have the mind of Superman but also the mind of Ultraman

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Silver Age Superman has pushed through the force of all of creation to one shot a machine that was tanking the Big Bang. He then survived the explosion. He almost destroyed all of reality by flying faster than infinity, and he would have, if the Spectre hadn’t stopped him. He has tanked the force of one hundred galaxies. He held his own against Maaldor who created an entire universe while dying. Silver Age Supergirl has casually breaken out of the hold of Dark Staar, who was powerful enough to hold together an entire universe.

It doesn’t really matter anyway because Strange Visitor still solostomps Thor’s team.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786: In simple terms he became worthy and gained insane reality warping abilities.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@janjukbma:

Thought Robot is NOT repeat NOT apart of the Superman family. Why people keep bringing him up I would never know.

@kanyecosby

I don't know where you get this idea that Silver Age Superman is at universal level because he's not.

Silver Age Superman with the Sword is Universal.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how they can stand up Strange Visitor, according to @kanyecosby, he is far superior in strength, surpassed Mxy (who would blink Thors family out of existence), far superior in speed (I'd assume) and his sheer speed should allow him to solo this battle.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SuperGoku17

thor family

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, if the Silver Age and Strange Visitor Superman are part of the composite(not the way I read it) then Superman Composite should stomp. The OP should probably specify if he means all versions of Superman as composite or just the ones shown in the pic combined into a single body.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

Honestly, if the Silver Age and Strange Visitor Superman are part of the composite(not the way I read it) then Superman Composite should stomp. The OP should probably specify if he means all versions of Superman as composite or just the ones shown in the pic combined into a single body.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime with his magic immunity solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786: In simple terms he became worthy and gained insane reality warping abilities.

when did he become worthy? He bested Strange in sorcery apparently and became the sorcerer supreme but until I acct see that fight Im gonna say Loki cheated with some of that trickster charm

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_thats_funny: Since nobody else has even asked and since you haven't specified yet, by composite, do you mean every character that has ever been called Superman or do you mean the characters pictured combined into a composite body?

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

Avatar image for man_thats_funny
man_thats_funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

@man_thats_funny: Since nobody else has even asked and since you haven't specified yet, by composite, do you mean every character that has ever been called Superman or do you mean the characters pictured combined into a composite body?

the First

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RR79

@rr79 said:

the First

Ok, in that case Superman Composite should win really easily.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786:

when did he become worthy?

In his own solo series. Odin told him to become worthy of his own power instead of trying to become worthy of Thor's, in the end he did, and became a massively powerful warper, he warped the entire dimension of Asgard (which some people argue to be as big as a universe) and the people in it like Odin, Hela and etc... and then put that all in a story bubble, he also no-selled a blast from Those Who Sit Above In The Shadows, and created a door to the future outside of omniverse (where concepts of Time and Space don't exist) and he created that door by drawing it with regular pen.

Plus even prior to Loki becoming worthy he was reality warper with some decent feats.

He bested Strange in sorcery apparently and became the sorcerer supreme

That's not really impressive, Strange was depowered and his artifacts don't work as well.

but until I acct see that fight Im gonna say Loki cheated with some of that trickster charm

Loki has already defeated Strange 1v1 in the past. But anyways Strange was depowered and that's it.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

Prime with his magic immunity solos.

Yeah, he is so immune to magic that Wonder Girl's lasso's lightning hurts him.

No Caption Provided

His magic resistance is overrated, the Black Adam instance is by definition PIS, his magic has hurt people who tank Spectre and 5D level magic. As for Mordru, he was not even trying.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetopcontender
TheTopContender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheTopContender

@kanyecosby said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Team Thor would be around high multi galaxy level to universal at best, while team Superman would be far above that. Regular Silver Age Superman already has multiple universal feats, and he is massively faster than the combined speed of everyone else from that team. Him with the Sword of Superman makes even more powerful.

Superman Prime has universal+ durability, seeing as he survived a universe being destroyed despite having his amp being mostly depleted.

Strange Visitor surpassed Mr Mxyzptlk in power to the point where he could tear a hole into the sixth dimension, something that the imp was incapable of doing. He was able to survive in this dimension, something that was dangerous for beings like Mxy to be in. He created thousands of copies of himself, each with only a fraction of his power. He was able to hold together a universe for an innumerable amount of years with only a fraction of his power.

Thought Robot is Multiversal. You could argue over whether or not he is really a version of Superman though.

In Crisis Times Five 5d imps traverse to and from the 6th dimension with no issue whatsoever. IIRC they also visited the 7th dimension, again with no consequences. Seems like SV Superman is a case of PIS.