#1  Edited By vuviper
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hellos

Poor Prometheus, hes going to die horribly again.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By vuviper
@Hellos said:
" Poor Prometheus, hes going to die horribly again. "
He can stand back and coordinate, or toss in a gadget here and there....someone had to replace Batman though.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hellos
@vuviper said:
"He can stand back and coordinate, or toss in a gadget here and there....someone had to replace Batman though. "

For the slaughter :P
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vuviper
@Hellos: Do you think they can take CS?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hellos

I'm most worried about Zoom on that team. Composite was pretty beastly pre crisis, loads of powers and easily stronger than Pre Crisis supes being a swiss army knife of superpowers.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vuviper
@Hellos said:

" I'm most worried about Zoom on that team. Composite was pretty beastly pre crisis, loads of powers and easily stronger than Pre Crisis supes being a swiss army knife of superpowers. "

Yeap strong enough to take one 3 superboy level heroes at the same time, he is also able to make 3 equally powerful copies. He'd also get stronger if he uses colossal boys powers to grow in size.    

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Vrakmul
@vuviper said:
" @Hellos said:
He can stand back and coordinate, or toss in a gadget here and there....someone had to replace Batman though. "
There is owlman you know. 
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vuviper
@Dreadnaught said:
" @vuviper said:
" @Hellos said:
He can stand back and coordinate, or toss in a gadget here and there....someone had to replace Batman though. "
There is owlman you know.  "
yeah, but prometheus would do better than owlman  would
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth

I think Composite Superman can do this, he has tools necessary to hurt everyone here in one way or another.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Vrakmul
@vuviper said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @vuviper said:
" @Hellos said:
There is owlman you know.  "
yeah, but prometheus would do better than owlman  would "
Yeah but you can't sing the old batman theme song with prometheus's name.  OWLMAN!  Dananananananananna nananananananananana nannananannannna nanananana!. 
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vuviper
@geraldthesloth said:
" I think Composite Superman can do this, he has tools necessary to hurt everyone here in one way or another. "
Yeah I think it's more of a question of whether the villains can take out Composite supes
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By geraldthesloth
@vuviper said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" I think Composite Superman can do this, he has tools necessary to hurt everyone here in one way or another. "
Yeah I think it's more of a question of whether the villains can take out Composite supes "
The biggest hitter as always is Zoom, I think Saturn Girls telepathy would do the trick, that mixed with Brainiac's extreme intellect and the triplicate girl power should give him the win, atleast I think so lol.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vuviper
@geraldthesloth said:
" @vuviper said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Yeah I think it's more of a question of whether the villains can take out Composite supes "
The biggest hitter as always is Zoom, I think Saturn Girls telepathy would do the trick, that mixed with Brainiac's extreme intellect and the triplicate girl power should give him the win, atleast I think so lol. "
Well I don't think saturn girl's powers will help too much since Despero is on the team, Brainiac 's intellect will also be competing with Brainiac/Doomsday and Prometheus. (how well did C Supes even use Brainiacs intellect?) I think the hardest thing for the team to overcome is the sheer strength of x3precrisis super boy, that can split into three and then further augment his strength by increasing his size.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
oh wow... someone else is using my boy Composite Superman... 
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Dark Zoom

zoom solos

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By capall
@geraldthesloth said:
me too, lol
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vuviper
@King Saturn said:
" oh wow... someone else is using my boy Composite Superman...  "
Hey I like basically any character you do
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jacobyLIVE

Daaamn that evil Justice League is a bad ass team. Haha 
Doomsdays strength and durability combined with Braniacs intelligence would be a huge threat. Braniac could probably deduce a weakness for nearly every one of Composite Supermans powers and use Doomsdays physical abilities to launch a full on assault. Blitzes from Zoom would also do some pretty decent damage. Composite Superman may be a swiss army knife of powers,but you can't hit what you can't see. Though a few hits from Zoom and Composite Superman would probably figure out that Zoom needs to be stopped. Cyborg Superman could use fear to his advantage,though I'm not sure what that'd do. Nonetheless,he could create constructs to combat him physically. Prometheus could coordinate attacks and strategies. But if any were to fall,he'd be the first to go. Desperos psychic attacks could really hurt CS too. And while he's caught in an illusion,or being attacked by psychic fire,another member of the team could attack. Team work is key here. I give this to Evil Justice League