#4  Edited By tj849
Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The civil war suit got murked by Cap And Bucky. And iron man can’t efen tag spiderman.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Duo.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman stomps

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it the suits in the OP? If so probably Spider-Man.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, suits in OP? Spiders stand a chance but between flight and superior weaponry I see Iron Duo taking 8/10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: How? Cap murked war machine and was easily damaging the iron man suit. Not to mention Garfield’s speed is insane

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: How? Cap murked war machine and was easily damaging the iron man suit. Not to mention Garfield’s speed is insane

1. He kicked War Machine but that didn't do any notable damage.

2. Only with his Shield and not easily. He hit Tony dozens to hundreds of times before he actually put him down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:
@frankthetank40 said:

1. He kicked War Machine but that didn't do any notable damage.

2. Only with his Shield and not easily. He hit Tony dozens to hundreds of times before he actually put him down.

True, but raimi alone was already physically superior to green goblin by the end of his first movie. Keep in mind goblin had insane striking power.

If we factor in the other strength of the other two spidermans( and yes, I know that is not how composite works), he should be able to wreck the suits if he can land a lot of punches.

Not to mention, the insane speed advantage. Raimi spiderman alone was a bullet timer, and then we have a guy who can do this.

No Caption Provided

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40: I wasn't saying that Iron Man or War Machine actually win. I'm not totally certain. I just wanted to correct you about Steve harming Iron Man and War Machine. A lot of people like to use Cap damaging Iron Man as a low showing. And while I don't think that that suit was as durable as some of the earlier suits its not as weak as people make it out to be. Being damaged by that Shield isn't all that bad imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man solos, if he is going for the kill and utilizes his full offensive gear. Also Peter can arguably not dmg his armor.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online

The team should win, Spider-Man is fast but I doubt he can dodge all the bullets,missiles, and repulsors that will be coming his way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man solos, if he is going for the kill and utilizes his full offensive gear. Also Peter can arguably not dmg his armor.

Iron man was going for the kill against bucky and still couldn't get the job done. And he will find it extremely hard to even tag this spiderman, due to spider sense and garfield's speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40: True but to be fair Bucky would have been dead in the first few seconds without cap. Cap saved him at least 4-5 times in this fight.

Garfields speed would make this really hard for Tony but I am sure he would tag him eventually and one good hit with a Tank missle or laser could one-shot spider-man .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40: True but to be fair Bucky would have been dead in the first few seconds without cap. Cap saved him at least 4-5 times in this fight.

Garfields speed would make this really hard for Tony but I am sure he would tag him eventually and one good hit with a Tank missle or laser could one-shot spider-man .

While cap did save bucky a lot in that fight, it is important to remember that bucky somehow was able to crush that suit and somehow overpower iron man's arm. So unless tony one shots spiderman, spiderman should have no problem crushing that suit considering either one of these spidermen dwarf bucky in strength, and he is composite here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40: Yeah the fight was really inconsistent. In the first scene you can see Tony catching Buckys bionic arm punch like Spider-man in the airport fight scene and moments later Bucky crushes a part of his armor.

I'd still back Iron Man even with all the inconsistencies throughout the final fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man wins, and heres why:

Durability

Neither Tony or Rhodey are hitting as hard as Sandman or hell, even Green Goblin:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now you may say that the Iron duo have weapons that can harm Spider-Man. Since the OP restricted lasers, the duo are left with repulsors and missiles/bullets. Well if you've seen The Amazing Spider-Man 2, you'll know that ASM tanked all of Electro's lightning blasts, even to the face for an extended time. Those blasts could instantly melt steel and put holes in armored men with, yet no long term damage to ASM even though he took much more power for longer than either attacks that I mentioned earlier.

Standard repulsors to my knowledge have never done anything like Electro's lightning IIRC, so unless Tony charges a unibeam, repulsors aren't gonna slow Spider-Man down whatsoever. Unless someone wants to argue Cap is more durable than any of the Spider-Men. But here is one example that should change that idea:

No Caption Provided

Not only does this count as a speed feat, since ASM could casually react multiple missiles as well as move at a similar speed to the explosion, but he also tanked the shockwave from the first missile he blocked point blank. Compare that with how Cap deals with heavy ordinance and you have to give SM the edge. Cap has an unbreakable, vibration absorbing shield and yet he was always put on his ass from grenade launchers, yet ASM no sold a much bigger explosion than say the grenade launcher in the highway scene from The Winter Soldier, and all he had was a manhole cover, not a vibranium shield.

So what is left for the team to put down SM? I'd say their best bet is bullets. But since Tony never showed any kind of conventional rounds in the mk 46, it will be up to Rhodey to get the killing blow. But that would be unlikely considering the biggest advantage SM has

Speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The gifs should speak for themselves, but I'll break em down some:

1. Electricity that Electro can absorb like a battery as well as discharge at will is basically frozen to ASM
  2. ASM can casually flip through automatic fire from close to medium range
  3. Raimi SMs perception is about 200 times faster than an average person evidenced by the flapping of the flies wings (about 200x a second)

So what we can take away from this is bullets are gonna have a very hard time tagging SM, and missiles can be webbed and redirected, seeing as how ASM can shoot webbing fast enough to save people from electrocution.

Also SM could web the team in the face to blind them. You might say, "well Tony dodged that tank round and is an arrow timer", to which I'll say ASM has already tagged a legit bullet timer in Electro:

No Caption Provided

Strength

Now I'm getting a little tired of looking for gifs and what not, but I think it's pretty clear SM is stronger than the team. Everyone on this site that is on the side of the mk 46 being the weakest armor usually point to the mk 3 as being the best armor, or at least up there with the mk 6. Well the mk 3 had trouble catching a single car, while ASM casually caught one travelling at what i would say is a higher velocity during the times square scene in ASM2.

"But the mk 3 only struggled since it was low on power"

I would argue against this notion since it only consumed about 1-2% power from the arc reactor, and there is a scan that states the mk 4 is capable of lifting only 3 tons. So according to marvel, Iron Man is plain outmatched when it comes to lifting strength.

Of course Rhodey has that tank lifting feat in an older armor, but then again the same people that argue against later armors being more powerful would then turn around and say that War Machine should be that strong. Well if Tony improves Rhodey's armor, then the same would be true of his own. So whichever way you look at it, I don't think the team is overpowering SM.

Striking wise, I would put Raimi and ASM well over Cap, and I'm pretty sure he was able to draw blood from Tony through his armor right before he removed the helmet. It is unclear I admit, but screenshotting his face before he needs to scan Caps fighting pattern and then looking at him after his helmet is broken, you can see that he gets a new wound and extra blood running down his face from the top of his head, an area not struck by the shield, but instead Caps fists

In conclusion

• SM can tank nearly any physical blow the team can dish out
  • SM can dodge just about any projectile the team throws, and possibly redirect their own missiles back at them
  • Repulsors are the fastest weapon the team has and SM can definitely fight through all but the most powerful ones
  • SM is more powerful than Cap who was able to dominate Tony in h2h, so I don't see why SM can't do the same with his insane speed advantage
  • Rhodey may be a problem with his unknown durability limits, but odds are if he doesn't get put down first by a redirected missile, then SM can probably dismantle his armor with brute strength. I mean, Tony casually ripped off his face plate, and he was around the same strength as Bucky who was overpowered by MCU SM

Composite Spider-Man wins 6/10

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: thanks, I got lazy at the end and didn't include all the gifs for the specific examples. But I'm sure everyone knows what I'm referring to

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins, not much more to say than what @webinyoureye11 already covered.