#1 Edited by geeman2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite SDS character is fighting every member of the verse in a 1v1.

Composite SDS character has base stats of The One Escanor, has access to every power and hax in the verse.

If it beats them all 1v1, final round is every character VS SDS character.

Composite SDS character is bloodlusted, the opponents he's up are against are in character.

No knowledge on either side.

No prep time on either side.

Composite SDS character gets a composite weapon along with composite gear (basically every weapon and gear combined in one with all their effects and feats.)

Battle takes place on an uninhabited planet.

Start 20 meters apart

Battle to the death.

No jobbing, every character is fighting at their peak.

Anime/Manga feats.

1. Blue Exorcist
  2. MCU, no Dormammu or Celestials.
  3. My Hero Academia
  4. DCEU
  5. Hunter X Hunter.
  6. Black Clover
  7. Fairy Tail
  8. Evangelion
  9. One Piece
  10. Overlord
  11. One Punch Man
  12. Naruto
  13. Bleach
  14. Toriko
  15. Dragon Ball
  16. 616 Marvel
  17. N52 DC.

#2 Posted by Jko1 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime/Manga feats.

1. Blue Exorcist-Don't know.
  2. MCU, no Dormammu or Celestials-Blitz clear with ease.
  3. My Hero Academia-Clears with ease.
  4. DCEU-Clears with ease.
  5. Hunter X Hunter-Clears with ease.
  6. Black Clover-Don't know but from what I've seen from them, they most likely clear.
  7. Fairy Tail-Clears with ease.
  8. Evangelion-Don't know.
  9. One Piece-Clears.
  10. Overlord-Don't know.
  11. Naruto-Hard stop at Juubidara.
  12. One Punch Man-Stops at Saitama.
  13. Bleach-Stops at maybe Yhwach or clears.
  14. Toriko-Hard stop at Eight Kings.
  15. Dragon Ball-Stops at Namek Saga.
  16. 616 Marvel-I think they stop at maybe Doctor Doom.
  17. N52 DC-Stops at MMH.
#3 Posted by geeman2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by geeman2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Edited by MrViking (332 posts) - - Show Bio

With all stat and hax . stop at 13 , at Zommari or pepe or Ywach or Aizen or Yamamoto or Ichibe or Ishida . Its depends on wich one come first .

With no knowledge even pepe and zommari can stop the composite

#6 Posted by FaradaySloth (6622 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops anywhere from 10-13.

#7 Edited by geeman2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Base stats changed to The Demon King, can't edit post on phone without it breaking

#8 Edited by Wanderez (769 posts) - - Show Bio

1-clears

2-clears

3-clears

4-clears

5-clears

6-hard stops at wizard king, pherhaps maybe stops at witch queen?

7-clears

8-idk, probably clears, not too familiar

9-clears

10-idk

11-not sure

12-clears

13-stops at high and god tiers

14-17-definitely doesnt clear, no idea where he stops though

#9 Edited by weebbicboi (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead stop at Naruto High tiers. Everything above Naruto is a mismatch.

#10 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7483 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Saitama

Mel probably solos that Brick

#11 Posted by KingFrieza (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably stops at toriko...

Comp SDS character would have all 7 sins powers, as well as the 10 commandments and 4 graces, including permanent the one form due to infinity...

The one uses clones to toss a cruel sun and full counter it repeatedly.

Someone may wonder, how will they let him? He’s immortal so they can’t do anything of note, as well as the fact he’ll spawn small demons that will trigger greyroad’s commandment if they hit them accidentally, resulting in rapid aging. Some characters can’t even get past the passive heat of escanor, also restricting who could hit him.

#12 Posted by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

STops at Naruto, Naruto god tiers will stomp the composite sin character, bleach should be below naruto btw.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#13 Posted by americanspeeddemon (6939 posts) - - Show Bio

Wizard king Julius solos for Black Clover

#14 Posted by FaradaySloth (6622 posts) - - Show Bio

STops at Naruto, Naruto god tiers will stomp the composite sin character, bleach should be below naruto btw.

Hilarious. Bleachverse is a harder verse to beat than the Narutoverse.

#15 Posted by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: nope they are not, naruto god tiers are OP and loaded with hax, a single character has multiple hax to deal with like (limbo, tsb, IT, human path etc) plus they are extremely hard to kill, one needs a seal as strong as the yin yang seal to stop the likes of kaguya/juudara.

The god tiers in naruto are harder to beat than the bleachverse.

#16 Posted by Lordflawlez (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

If all hax counts with no limit then I don't see anyone defeating a composite sds character here

Having all the commandments and sins powers alone is already op

You attack him u die

#17 Posted by FaradaySloth (6622 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: nope they are not, naruto god tiers are OP and loaded with hax

So is literally everyone in the Bleachverse in their own respective ways.

a single character has multiple hax to deal with like (limbo, tsb, IT, human path etc)

Bleachverse shitstomps Naruto god tiers on hax so much it's not funny. Even you know this.

plus they are extremely hard to kill, one needs a seal as strong as the yin yang seal to stop the likes of kaguya/juudara.

Yeah, which is why a Composite Sins Character would get stomped, however, you need to be extremely faster than anyone in Bleach in order for The Balance to not happen, or The Antithesis to not happen, or Irooni to not happen, or Respira to not happen, or Ichimonji to not happen, or Kannonbiraki Benihime Aratame to not happen...I could go on for hours of loads of hax Bleach has.

The god tiers in naruto are harder to beat than the bleachverse.

Laughable. Bleachverse would stomp the Naruto god tiers.

#18 Posted by Jko1 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

If all hax counts with no limit then I don't see anyone defeating a composite sds character here

Having all the commandments and sins powers alone is already op

You attack him u die

I mean surley you're not suggesting that no one from Toriko, Dragon Ball, Marvel and DC can defeat a composite Seven Deadly Sins character right?

#19 Posted by RikuYamaha (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2 said:

1. Blue Exorcist-clear
  2. MCU, no Dormammu or Celestials.-clear
  3. My Hero Academia-clear
  4. DCEU- dont know
  5. Hunter X Hunter.- maybe clears
  6. Black Clover- dont have enough info on this to know
  7. Fairy Tail-clear
  8. Evangelion- clear
  9. One Piece- dont know
  10. Overlord- dead stop at ainz
  11. One Punch Man- maybe
  12. Naruto- nope
  13. Bleach- yeah nope
  14. Toriko- nope
  15. Dragon Ball- heck nope
  16. 616 Marvel- nah
  17. N52 DC.- nope

#20 Posted by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: bleachverse have more hax yea but they only have a single hax to work with unlike the narutoverse, for example lille only has 1 hax offensive ability eventhough he is in the top 3 haxxest in bleach, likewise aizen who only has KS, most of them only have a single hax to go with and if it doesn't work or one has a counter they are doomed unlike the narutoverse which a single character can have multiple hax offensive abilities.

#21 Posted by ourmanuel (8395 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: @faradaysloth:

Why are you guys making such a big fuss? The naruto verse is more attuned for high DC rather than hax. This is very obvious when the most battle applicable haxxes in the verse are intangibility and Rinnegan techs. In a battle like this, their high DC wouldn’t be of much use and their hax actually requires them to be even lower on this list considering the haxxes in one piece and Overlord. Same should go for one-punch man.

On that note, they stop at either overlord or bleach

#22 Edited by Wanderez (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

Shouldnt composite stop at Black clover though? Cant wizard king just incap him with chrono stasis? He's also hilariously faster. Also, cant witch queen do it too with her blood manipulation (sorry for bothering you, i dont even know if you're more knowledgeable than me, and im not that much)?

#23 Posted by ourmanuel (8395 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: yeah, I have no idea about black clover lol.

#24 Edited by Wanderez (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost:

The best hax Naruto's got is in-verse illusion creation and selectable intangibility. You do realize, that Bleach has reality warping, omni-precognition, future manip, casualty manip, spatial manip, death manip, slight time manip, probability manip, existence erasure, power null, conceptual manip, age manip, spatial intangiblity and piercing, reactive evolution, 2 characters that can regenerate from complete body destruction and 1 that can regenerate from soul destruction, 2 characters that can resurrect, etc... right? Please tell me you realize the difference.

#25 Posted by DevoidRuby (184 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Blue Exorcist - Clears
  2. MCU, no Dormammu or Celestials. - Clears
  3. My Hero Academia - Clears
  4. DCEU - Clears
  5. Hunter X Hunter. - Clears
  6. Black Clover - Clears
  7. Fairy Tail - Should clear, but I remember FT having some good hax.
  8. Evangelion - Should clear
  9. One Piece - Clears
  10. Overlord - Nope
  11. One Punch Man - Nope
  12. Naruto - Nope
  13. Bleach - Nope
  14. Toriko - That poor Comp
  15. Dragon Ball - RIP
  16. 616 Marvel - They end up being a great asset to the Avengers I guess
  17. N52 DC. - They end up a great asset to the Justice League I guess
#26 Edited by Wanderez (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

Well, in general both witch queen (actually not sure if she is LS) and wizard king are LS and wizard king has time stop. The only problem is that they'd get one shot by BOS Mel, so there's that. They should be fast enough though. I doubt that'll give you too much of an idea, if interested check them out by yourself, thats the most info i can give you about them as im not that knowledgeable myself.

#27 Posted by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: did you read what I said?? I said bleach has haxxer characters but the reason they are below naruto even with said hax is because the naruto god tiers have higher DC as well as multiple hax in a single character unlike bleachverse which has specific hax to a single character with no diversity, upon which I gave the example on lille, as haxxed as he is he only has a single haxxed offensive move.

#28 Posted by FaradaySloth (6622 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: bleachverse have more hax yea but they only have a single hax to work with unlike the narutoverse, for example lille only has 1 hax offensive ability eventhough he is in the top 3 haxxest in bleach

This is such a poor argument that it's laughable. Not even sure where you were going with this.

likewise aizen who only has KS, most of them only have a single hax to go with and if it doesn't work or one has a counter they are doomed unlike the narutoverse which a single character can have multiple hax offensive abilities.

Literally the Yourself alone destroys this argument. Boom Bleachverse now has Narutoverse hax AND it's own.

#29 Posted by ourmanuel (8395 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchihaghost and his lame arguments as usual

#30 Posted by DeathHero61 (18499 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure how they beat round 8, but 10 down they lose.

#31 Edited by Wanderez (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost:

So your saying that galactus using only reality warping wont beat a Naruto character, because they have different styles and Genjutsu? Im honestly done.

What dc does Naruto have? Small country at the very best and thats his strongest attack.

#32 Posted by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: so galactus reality warping = gremmy reality warping now, are you hearing yourself? ???? Gremmy is a low tier reality warper who got beaten by the likes of kenny, keep thinking he is galactus level or he can beat galactus level beings because he is also a reality warper.

#33 Edited by Wanderez (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost:

Reality warping is reality warping. Can Gremmy just transmutate them? He can. So your point is moot.

You said that character with multiple hax>characters with 1 hax.

What if all of Naruto characters use their hax against galactus, who can only use reality warping. Who is gonna win. I never said Gremmy=Galactus or Gremmy>Galactus, i simply demonstrated how lame your excuses can sound.

#34 Posted by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: my patience for arguments nowadays is less than it used to be, your points are flat out stupid comparing gremmy with galactus, not arguing with someone who keeps comparing gremmy to galactus.

#35 Edited by Wanderez (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost:

Stop putting words in my mouth. Its all the same wether Galactus or Gremmy transmutate the Narutoverse, its all the same. But ofc, because i proved my point and disproved you, you suddenly act like you know what you're talking about. I bet you probably think Genjustu and IT>rality warping, am i right? Or all styles>every single hax in existence combined. Get real, kid.

#36 Edited by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: its not the same because gremmy is a low tier reality warper, needed a clone to double his power just to summon a meteor which aint all that threatening to mountain vapourisers.

Gremmy is not comparable to galactus in anyway so just stop with they both can reality warp so they fit the same category of power when 1 is tiers above the other. Reality warping and illusions are different forms of hax, depending on the tier of the casters, they can both be deadlier than the other.

Kenny beat a reality warper, does that mean he can resist IT?? Hell no

Lemme be more detailed about what I'm saying, take barragan for example, dude got to be in the top 10 haxxest bleach character, but his hax (respira) can only do 1 thing (age stuff) if you are a character that can't age (immortal) you beat the effects of respira. Again another really haxxed character Aizen, his only hax is KS, if his opponent has TP defence they are safe. Etc etc the only characters with multiple hax are but a few.

#37 Posted by B_r023 (5566 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:

Anime/Manga feats.

1. Blue Exorcist-Don't know.
  2. MCU, no Dormammu or Celestials-Blitz clear with ease.
  3. My Hero Academia-Clears with ease.
  4. DCEU-Clears with ease.
  5. Hunter X Hunter-Clears with ease.
  6. Black Clover-Don't know but from what I've seen from them, they most likely clear.
  7. Fairy Tail-Clears with ease.
  8. Evangelion-Don't know.
  9. One Piece-Clears.
  10. Overlord-Don't know.
  11. Naruto-Hard stop at Juubidara.
  12. One Punch Man-Stops at Saitama.
  13. Bleach-Stops at maybe Yhwach or clears.
  14. Toriko-Hard stop at Eight Kings.
  15. Dragon Ball-Stops at Namek Saga.
  16. 616 Marvel-I think they stop at maybe Doctor Doom.
  17. N52 DC-Stops at MMH.

#38 Edited by Wanderez (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost:

It doesnt matter what tier reality warper you are when the person you're fighting has 0 feats suggesting he could resist it.

Literally everything you wrote doesnt make sense. Gremmy turns the verse into a jar of cookies and the verse has absolutely no feats of resisting mere transmutation.

Also, what happened to your previous "argument"? If someone can manipulate wood, water, fire, wind can beat someone who can warp reality, because quantity>quality, right?

#39 Edited by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: yea and kenny beat his ass😂😂😂😂😂😂 sure thing.

#40 Posted by Wanderez (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost:

I mean, if you've read you'd know whu Gremmy lost, but ofc you most likely havent even watched the anime, let alone read manga or novels smh and you're talking like you know what you're doing.

#41 Edited by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: he lost because the body he imagined wasn't strong enough to contain kenny's power (which also says alot about his power and limitations)

But I guess kenny can beat galactus since they can both reality warp 😂😂😂. You dont have to make some people look like fools.

#42 Edited by Wanderez (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost:

Thats why he lost, however he didnt lose because "thats his limit", that is explicitly not why he lost.

Also, again, please stop comparing Gremmy to Galactus. I said that Naruto verse would get shit on equally by Gremmy and Galactus if they simply transmutate it. Please, for God's sake, learn how to argue. You literally making up stuff that ive apperantely "said" constantly.

#43 Posted by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: it was you who first mentioned galactus because they both can reality warp, I told you to stop comparing a low tier reality warper with a high tier reality warper. You dug your own grave with that one.

Gremmy lost because he has a limit, if not for his limit he would have beaten kenny because his body won't fail him, dude had time to talk before he was finished, at that moment he could've literally done anything to gain victory like turning kenny into a fly and stripping away his powers etc etc. But he laid his ass their and died. Eventhough I agree he could've been wiser with his power, at the end of the day his limitation was the MAIN reason he lost.

#44 Posted by Wanderez (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost:

He didnt lose because that was his limit. Keep proving how you know nothing about the verse so ppl can take you even less serously after they see your name.

I brought Galactus, because just like against Gremmy, Naruto verse cant survive reality warping.

#45 Edited by UltimateSage (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: This is why the narutoverse as a whole is strong(my opinion tho)

The attacks of Shinigami take MORE time to charge, and for their more powerful attacks they NEED Shikai or Bankai to use!(I don't know about the quincy tho)

Their Hado need them to actually speak BEFORE using the technique without a mastery of the technique. The same with Bakudo, both of which still take time to charge and can be dodged or broken! In the time they finish doing a chant, Ninjas can have an attack ALREADY finished and ready to hit them with it.

Each Shinigami has ONE set of skills unique to them, all linked to their Zanpakuto! Not only are they not as diverse in their skills, but they are stuck with what they have! People in Naruto can always learn or create NEW Jutsu for any element, but Shinigami are STUCK with what their sword gives them! If they have a Fire Type Zanpakuto, then that is an unchanging thing that they are stuck with. If you figure out what it does, and what skills it gives the user, then you can counter it.(I still don't know about the quinces, so help me on this)

#46 Edited by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: thank you, the quincy have a general ability they all use (quincy arrows, blutt vene and artery) and a specific/unique power they individually possess. They are pretty much the same with the shinigami's when it comes to versatility.

#47 Posted by UltimateSage (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: No problem, and I remember that one part yoruichi explains how to achieve bankai to ichigo, she says that it take a 100 years or something like that to learn bankai, so most shinigami don't even have bankai. But I might be wrong, so I'm go look for the scan.:/

#48 Posted by uchihaghost (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: naah she said unlocking bankai after attaining shikai will take atleast 10 years.

#49 Edited by UltimateSage (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: Yeah, I went back to the book and saw that she said 10.

I was wayyyyy off.(T_T)

The way I see it is..

Speed:naruto>>Bleach(naruto has faster people, but bleach has more people who are faster.)

Dc:naruto>>Bleach

Hax:bleach>>naruto

Durability:naruto>>>Bleach