Composite RE Nemesis runs the CBM Gauntlet

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1 krisbishop  Moderator

Let me start off by saying that I do not actually know much about Nemesis' abilities and power level. This gauntlet was made so that I could learn. If the gauntlet is poorly made, I apologize in advance.

The Gauntlet

1. MCU Jessica Jones
  2. MCU Captain America
  3. MCU Iron Man (No repulsors/flight/lasers/anything. Pure H2H)
  4. MCU Hulkbuster (No repulsors/flight/lasers/anything. Pure H2H)
  5. DCEU Wonder Woman (no sword)
  6. MCU Thor (Post Ragnarok; so no Mjolnir)
  7. DCEU Doomsday (First form)
  8. DCEU Superman (Post JL)

Rules

• Gauntlet characters have no prep time or prior knowledge
  • Nemesis has basic knowledge on each character 5 minutes prior
  • Nemesis is fully healed and rested after each battle
  • Feats and forms from all Resident Evil games/films or other media are allowed
  • Standard gear for all gauntlet characters unless otherwise stated
  • Win by KO/Death
  • Gauntlet character cannot BFR Nemesis
krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2 krisbishop  Moderator
No Caption Provided

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

MCU Jessica Jones

Nemesis stomps, being much stronger than even Luke Cage. The T-Type is just a T-003 body injected with some parasite for boosted intelligence, meaning Nemesis is strong enough to shove a train cart or lift a tank. And this is composite Nemesis meaning he has a feat where he threw a bus all the way down the block at speed. This is just way out of Jessica's league.

MCU Captain America

His only chance of winning is the shield, but unfortunately, Nemesis regenerates. He lost his head and both his arms and then his corpse fell into a pool of chemicals designed to disintegrate BOWs. Nemesis mutated and literally just got stronger. The best Cap can hope for here is a replica of the Ultron fight.

MCU Iron Man (No repulsors/flight/lasers/anything. Pure H2H)

It's too difficult for me to gauge Iron Man's true strength levels. He has several high level feats, but those were all with jet boost assists.

MCU Hulkbuster (No repulsors/flight/lasers/anything. Pure H2H)

DCEU Wonder Woman (no sword)

MCU Thor (Post Ragnarok; so no Mjolnir)

DCEU Doomsday (First form)

DCEU Superman (Post JL)

These characters all completely curbstomp Nemesis.

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By a_marques

Composite Nemmy utterly curbstomps the first 3 characters even if you put them together against him, beats Hulkbuster with ease, beats Wondy with low diff, beats Thor with low-mid to high difficulty (depends if he has his lightning), loses to Doomsday first form after putting up a fight, loses to JL Supes.

Loading Video...

Nemesis has insane hight tier feats in the Biohazard 3 Last Escape manhua comics. He's around MCU Hulk tier in strength, striking and (maybe) blunt force durability, while having an insane fast healing factor - (regenerating from a giant hole in his torso in an instant - 1:20), and being much faster than anyone here except maybe for Superman (fighting at much faster than eye speeds, so fast that at one point, he and 3rd form G-Birkin even created a tornado - 2:16 and 3:02). He also has the skills of a champion boxer, so he's far from an unskilled brute.

Here's a gallery showing Nemesis vs 1st and 2nd forms G-Birkin fight with higher quality: https://elwn.deviantart.com/gallery/

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 3. Definitely stops at 4

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By a_marques

Could stop at 3. Definitely stops at 4

Iron Man is not beating a Composite Nemesis in h2h. Hell, he can't even beat Canon Nemesis.

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By a_marques
The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: What do you think about the feats above?

It's the most amazing comic I've ever seen. I've always wanted to see more BOW vs BOW, as in not involving any of the hero characters, from Resident Evil. They're smashing giant concrete walls left and right like nothing, putting each other into craters, and generating shockwaves sending debris and concrete flying like it's friggin Man of Steel.

So let me get this straight, Mr. X lost to first form Birkin? That's kind of disappointing. But then Nemesis came in and just kicked Birkin's ass. When Birkin transformed, he became physically superior to Nemesis, but Nemesis was actually more skilled, and probably more tenacious, and that allowed him to win once again. And even though third form Birkin was probably quite a lot more powerful than Nemesis, he was still a better fighter, and actually used his tentacles to cut off Birkin's extra arms while they were fighting, a solid tactical move. So even third form Birkin lost to Nemesis.

The two were taking minigun fire like beestings, and Nemesis actually ripped that giant military helicopter out of the sky and smashed it into the pavement like it was nothing. Amazing strength feat. Although I can't believe they actually created a tornado with their power, that's a bit much, even for me.

I love the art, but the foreign language narration makes it hard to keep track of what is happening, and the YouTube video is almost impossible to interpret. But Nemesis eventually lost to fourth form Birkin... but then a whole team of Mr. X's came outta nowhere and started molly whopping him???! Holy shit. And did you see how casually Birkin snapped one of their necks? They were physically fodder to him at that point, which really goes to show how outclassed Nemesis was, yet he put up such a great fight anyway. Even a team of Tyrants were overwhelmed by fourth form Birkin (I'd like to point out right now that Claire and Leon can both solo fourth form Birkin) but that last punch Nemesis delivered was just crazy powerful.

But then Mr. X transforms out of nowhere and starts fighting Nemesis??? This is crazy! Although Nemesis pretty much destroyed him, so whatever, lol

That was really epic either way.