Composite Otsutsuki enters DBZ.

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EpicHotFlame
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Composite Otsutsuki is all Otsutsukis combined (excluding Indra and Ashura), including stats, DC and AP combined, i.e large country lvl + large country lvl= multi countries lvl, LS + LS= FTL.

Composite Otsutsuki enters DBZ and fights everyone 1v1 from weakest to strongest, where does Otsutsuki Clan stop or does the Composite Otsutsuki clear?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the composite Otutsuki's best feats? I've heard some good things about Ninja Storm 4, but didn't play it so don't know myself.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They still get ragdolled by namek saga characters

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EpicHotFlame

That's downplaying, Namek saga characters isn't MFTL, so they blitz

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: Kaguya Blowing up a planet, and in the novels momoshiki drained planets (we dont know how big or how long it took him) of their energy. Toneri can move the moon with TK.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: Damn, that's it? So Saiyan Saga to Namek Saga still one shots huh.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fusion could make it to final form frieza after that they become a statue.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fusion could make it to final form frieza after that they become a statue.

After that are they MFTL?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: Damn, that's it? So Saiyan Saga to Namek Saga still one shots huh.

That's it for them individually, re read the OP

If one has a planet lvl feat and the other has another, then their DC, AP or stats would be combined cuz they fused, so it would be multi planetary, that's an example of what I mean

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears DBZ with no effort involved. Better regen than Buu. Oneshottable has for anyone in the verse, and far faster than anyone in Z as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fed46d5c59cd
deactivated-5fed46d5c59cd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Composite they should clear Namek atleast.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears DBZ? Is he a troll wtf?

Yoshibotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should at least make it to Frieza.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears DBZ? Is he a troll wtf?

Only troll here is you for looking up to that clown Kanye West. I been wanting to embarrass someone in a DbZ vs Nardo debate, you wanna volunteer yourself?

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite otsotsuki gets ragdolled by namek saga characters

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namek Frieza still oneshots him, together with the HST.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Im not sure what constitutes MFTL but they are 100s of times FTL after namek

Yoshibotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anything above Namek Saga Frieza stomps with Namek arc Frieza. Namek Frieza is Small-Mid Star Level so i believe Composite Otsutsuki should give a decent fight to Namek arc Frieza. Not stomp like SSJ goku but, give a fight.

Crimson_COMET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering DBS Goku has displayed to be harmed by bullets, it is pretty clear.

Even in early DBZ Goku displays to be even way lower than bullet lvl, as he struggles to lift an apple on 10x gravity.

Boruto cleans DBZ

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CyberBlades22

That's a lot of hax.

- They'd be able time travel to any time period with Karasuki

- They'd have reality and fate manipulation with Creation of All Things

- They'd be able to see the future

- They'd be able to see the fates of others

- They'd be able to put people in 10,000 year time freezes

- They'd be able to warp back in time by several seconds (Urashiki's power)

- They'd be able to stop time (karma Momo)

- They'd be able to touch a person with six paths tools and seal someone away by that person staying too quite or saying their most used word (even if they use a homophone of said word).

- They'd be able to seal a person away merely by saying their name and said person merely just acknowledging it (via the six paths tools)

- They'd be able to shrink any non living thing and store it in a dimension with no time to use later

- They'd be able to shrink them self to microscopic size

- They'd be able to instantly change dimensions or travel dimensions with portals or warping (Kinshiki did this)

- They'd have soul stealing hax via naraka path and the soul dragon from gedo statue

- They'd be able to summon dead souls to aid them

- Pretty much use all of Pain's power and Juubi Jinchuriki powers

- IT illusion hax

- Immortality + low godly regen

and much more

There's just so much hax they have and with stats stacking the comp becomes even stronger and faster. With stuff like NUNS4 feats they'd make it too Buu saga and probably stop at Buu (due to NUNS4 Kaguya ETSB dimension busting feat)

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heavenly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at krillin lmao

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ still destroys badly

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberblades22: what would time travel do anyways??!! Because even if they go backwards in time and change something they will only create an alternate timeline.

Which no ootsutsuki has ever shown and creation of sll things doesn't warp reality as it id used for creation of things.

Which character has ever seen future do mind tell us?

Same as before show us which is character has seen fate of others?

Time freeze lol what?? Urashiki's fodder technique which he never used against any noticeable characters or in his fights.

What good reversing time would do when their foes are in completely different tiers of power? They can at best run away seeing their foe's power.

Fodder level time stoo as momoshiki didn't do anything in that form.

They would first need to tag rhe character to even seal them

Fodder abilities like shrinking is pretty useless

What use dimensional travel be when their opponents have teleportation.

Those Soul stealing hax which are completely infective against a weaker version of Naruto. So i dare say it will never work on high tier DBZ characters.

Pretty useless as most dead souls are going to be fodder to dbz characters

IT is only the way which can be stopped destroying the moon even by fodder level characters.

Immortality is the only thing thats going for them. But that is also questionable as none in Naruto has ever shown regenerating from atoms ir utrer annihilation.

They hard stop at Ssj goku and frieza

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they getting Game Feats they definitely getting into the Buu Saga at least via Kaguya busting Stars and Nebulas in Storm 4

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fe3768fe5950
deactivated-5fe3768fe5950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get up Cell I guess.

Busting stars in Storm 4 is fodder in the Buu Saga.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: can you show us the feat

Sure, so this scene right here

She basically teleports you and herself to her Genesis Dimension, where she then quickly makes an ETSO which destroys the dimension she created ( which was shown big enough to house Stars and Nebulae at least )

Dimension size:

No Caption Provided

And here is her destroying her Dimension and you:

No Caption Provided

And taking it even further, Momo in the games also creates a dimension with multiple planets and stars :

No Caption Provided

So pretty consistent Multi Solar System level things

They definitely getting to at least the Low-Mid Buu Saga off of sheer AP alone

Let alone hax

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: This comes under solar system level attack so they stop at Cell and ssj2 Gohan.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: This comes under solar system level attack so they stop at Cell and ssj2 Gohan.

That at least MULTI Solar System level what you mean?

There's like Thousands of Stars and even a Nebulae

How is that only Solar System level?

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: that attack only seem to explode and destroy the land a.k.a the planet. In the gif itself we never see any stars getting destroyed.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: that attack only seem to explode and destroy the land a.k.a the planet. In the gif itself we never see any stars getting destroyed.

It destroys the whole dimension dude

Which was the whole arena

It literally takes you back to original stage cause the whole dimension was destroyed

Then there also the fact she created them in the first place which would scale to that level

Momoshiki too

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only troll here is you for looking up to that clown Kanye West. I been wanting to embarrass someone in a DbZ vs Nardo debate, you wanna volunteer yourself?

Nah, I'll save myself the headache of using hyperbolic statements, vague scaling, and or whatever else stupidity you are going to shown me. I'm a clown for looking up to Kanye West? That's nice, ask me if I care, Idk if you were trying to bait me into it, but that's a failed attempt my guy. There is no feat in Naruto that compares to Buu going to destroy a Universe by getting mad, none at all.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CyberBlades22

@lilgodperv:

what would time travel do anyways??!! Because even if they go backwards in time and change something they will only create an alternate timeline.

Time travel in Naruto works differently from DBZ, Sasuke stated any changes in the past could have major repercussions on the present timeline.

Which no ootsutsuki has ever shown and creation of sll things doesn't warp reality as it id used for creation of things.

Hagoromo has Creation of All Things.

No Caption Provided

Not really, creation of all things makes imagination into reality with the basis of yin yang, creating ten tails was just a single application of the technique as Obito stated in the scan above, it's not strictly limited to creation. The Izanagi which descends from COAT and follows virtually the same rules as it (just on a lower scale) can change the fate of the user to them not dying anymore.

Which character has ever seen future do mind tell us?

Urashiki has through warping back in time to the past giving him knowledge of the future via temporal time rewind and also precognition from Kaguya and Hagoromo allows them to see future movements or attacks so with these two powers working in conjunction, the comp can see the future even better than before.

Same as before show us which is character has seen fate of others?

Momo has with his byakugan on a few occasions.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Time freeze lol what?? Urashiki's fodder technique which he never used against any noticeable characters or in his fights.

No Caption Provided

It's funny how you say this for Urashiki who's time freeze has never been broken on screen but when it comes to Dimaria and Zeref it's timestop gg and time manipulation gg even if they're fighting a massively stronger opponent even if weaker people break through the time freeze.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Why is it that when a Naruto characters power is being discussed that suddenly limits exist, but for any verse pitted against Naruto characters these limits are seemingly removed?

I'm not saying that breaking out of timestop isn't possible for a DBZ character, but at the same time it hasn't happened on screen where a character broke out of Urashiki's time freeze and this isn't Urashiki's regular timefreeze either, it's a comp Otsutsuki who's massively stronger and shouldn't be cocky like Urashiki.

What good reversing time would do when their foes are in completely different tiers of power? They can at best run away seeing their foe's power.

To help them survive. Also it isn't time reversal on everyone around them, it's only the comp that goes back a few seconds in the past, which is pretty much the exact opposite of Hit's timeskip.

Fodder level time stoo as momoshiki didn't do anything in that form.

Good thing this isn't ghost Momoshiki but rather a comp Otsutsuki. Also no one broke out of that timestop and again it's funny how you say this timestop is fodder but still use the "no resistance timestop" arguement when it comes to any other verse character vs Naruto.

They would first need to tag rhe character to even seal them

Which would eventually happen when said fighter engages in cqc after having their opponent shrink blasts away and use other time hax to avoid said blasts. In that instant the comp simply touches them.

Also the other gord doesn't require touching, it just needs comp to say the name of the opponent and it's seals them.

Fodder abilities like shrinking is pretty useless

Not really since all non living attacks are shrinked and stored to be used later, the comp can shrink a ki blast and use said blast with the exact same AP back on his opponent.

What use dimensional travel be when their opponents have teleportation.

If you are referencing Instant transmission then that won't work without ki to lock onto, if you mean kaikai then sure, but again not every person in DBZ has kaikai or IT or the ability to rip holes in space time (if they're weaker than super buu). And neither Namek saga Goku or Frieza have any of the abilities mentioned above.

Those Soul stealing hax which are completely infective against a weaker version of Naruto. So i dare say it will never work on high tier DBZ characters.

That just means Naruto has soul resistance, which isn't all that surprising when you realise that Naruto has played tug o war with his chakra against Kurama. Also soul dragon has worked on everyone with anyone resisting so far.

Pretty useless as most dead souls are going to be fodder to dbz characters

It's problematic if comp summons a powerful soul from DBZ to aid him in assisting him, like Hagoromo borrowing the kages power to perform the summoning technique.

IT is only the way which can be stopped destroying the moon even by fodder level characters.

Kaguya has used IT before the moon even existed and Madara could use IT with gedo statue's power without a moon when showing Obito the genjutsu and he literally states that the only reason they need the moon is because the scale of the jutsu on the world is too big for their eyes to cover that range.

No Caption Provided

So yes IT can be used without the moon and has been twice in the manga.

Immortality is the only thing thats going for them. But that is also questionable as none in Naruto has ever shown regenerating from atoms ir utrer annihilation.

Not really, all the stuff mentioned above would also help them. Edo Tensei's can survive atomic dismantling jutsus and regen and Kaguya's regen should be above that, and she can sruvive the ETSB turning her whole dimension to nothingness, so their regen is really high.

They hard stop at Ssj goku and frieza

With all the hax mentioned, that's not happening.

Goku gets BFR'd, put under IT, frozen by time freeze, or sealed. Heck the comp can blow up the planet with ETSB and leave him to suffocate in space, and the ETSB in storm 4 is way above namek saga Goku's AP or durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Plus there's other hax that I haven't mentioned like Toneri's draining that works on non chakra energy like sun energy, so draining is another option as well.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 takenstew22  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Badrimoine2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor?

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Death8Dragon

People still wanking off Naruto game feats lol that only destroyed the planet no stars got destroyed.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, I'll save myself the headache of using hyperbolic statements, vague scaling, and or whatever else stupidity you are going to shown me.

I have neither, you're just smart enough to avoid being embarrassed infront of your fellow DB fanboys.

I'm a clown for looking up to Kanye West? That's nice, ask me if I care, Idk if you were trying to bait me into it, but that's a failed attempt my guy.

That's not bait. You look up to a rapper.....Lol, like what?

There is no feat in Naruto that compares to Buu going to destroy a Universe by getting mad, none at all.

Ok then, CaV it? You say you you'll save yourself from things like these but immediately open with a vague character statement? What a joke.

Heavenly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilyeezywest said:

Nah, I'll save myself the headache of using hyperbolic statements, vague scaling, and or whatever else stupidity you are going to shown me.

I have neither, you're just smart enough to avoid being embarrassed infront of your fellow DB fanboys.

Bos luffy solos naruto verse,the naru verse caps out at tree lvl and most characters are below plant level

I'm a clown for looking up to Kanye West? That's nice, ask me if I care, Idk if you were trying to bait me into it, but that's a failed attempt my guy.

That's not bait. You look up to a rapper.....Lol, like what?

the only thing you look up to is crippling loneliness,

There is no feat in Naruto that compares to Buu going to destroy a Universe by getting mad, none at all.

Ok then, CaV it? You say you you'll save yourself from things like these but immediately open with a vague character statement? What a joke.

Ok bet,ill cav you, Pre TS luffy vs hill lvl with wank nauto

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RDCDesmond

Composite Naruto character scales above Ninja Storm Kaguya who is Multi solar system lv this is what Naruto highballers wank them to in canon which is false. Canon doesn’t scale to game verse. Things in game verse don’t exactly happen the same. And certain characters get huge buffs In games.

For example in canon Kaguya time space has 1 dwarf star and 5 planets so destroying it is dwarf star+ since we don’t know size of these planets.

But in games Kaguya time space has multiple stars and destroying with 5 planets and something like this would be multi solar system level

No Caption Provided

Storm 4 Base Momoshiki is stronger than Kaguya and he also has A similar time space with a lot of stars and also stated Kaguya was a weakling to him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A composite ninja storm 4 scaling would be Multi Solar System level. So they would get into Majin Buu Saga based off this scaling .

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are turles with android energy absorption and demon god hax

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dothetwist_: 1) There is a difference between looking up to someone, and be called someone. My favorite Rapper is Kanye West facts, I don't look up to him. People that know me called me Westbrook, Too long I didn't want to use my real name on a forum so it's just LilYeezyWest especially since people said I have similar confidence to him.

2) I don't know you you don't know me stop tagging me with assumptions based on my life it's a headache, Again, I'm good you're going to use hyperbolic statements, vague feats, and horrible scalling to try to wank Naruto to new levels, I'm not dealing with your headache.

3) I don't care about getting "embarrassed", I don't want to CAV you at all, I'm not debating stupidity, maybe if you tried a little less hostile I would've agreeed, but nah, I don't like you and it won't be a civil debate.

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv said:

It destroys the whole dimension dude

Which was the whole arena

It literally takes you back to original stage cause the whole dimension was destroyed

Then there also the fact she created them in the first place which would scale to that level

Momoshiki too

Do i really have to clap you again!? Creation does not equate to attack potency ye dingus. GET THAT TO YOUR NARUTARD HEAD ALREADY.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dothetwist_: 1) There is a difference between looking up to someone, and be called someone. My favorite Rapper is Kanye West facts, I don't look up to him. People that know me called me Westbrook, Too long I didn't want to use my real name on a forum so it's just LilYeezyWest especially since people said I have similar confidence to him.

2) I don't know you you don't know me stop tagging me with assumptions based on my life it's a headache, Again, I'm good you're going to use hyperbolic statements, vague feats, and horrible scalling to try to wank Naruto to new levels, I'm not dealing with your headache.

3) I don't care about getting "embarrassed", I don't want to CAV you at all, I'm not debating stupidity, maybe if you tried a little less hostile I would've agreeed, but nah, I don't like you and it won't be a civil debate.

Are you hurt? Like what is this? Why are you explaining yourself to another man on a comic book forum? Clearly it wasnt a serious retort but somehow it managed to grab your attention more than the topic at hand.

Also the irony is real, you say you dont want to deal with hyperbolic and vague statements yet open with one? You're the one whose presented stupidity by your own definition; I rescind that offer on the account you dont appear to be worth the waste of time and would be incapable of providing an actual challenge for me.

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers