Composite Naofumi Iwatani vs MUI Goku (DBS)

• 78 results
Flameburn146

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Naofumi Iwatani
Naofumi Iwatani
No Caption Provided
MUI Son Goku
MUI Son Goku

Rules and Conditions:

• Everyone is at their prime with 100% of their power, and no injuries
  • Goku gets all DBS anime and manga feats
  • Naofumi gets all feats from anime, manga, and webnovel
  • Goku can remain in MUI for the entire fight with no strain
  • Naofumi has all his equipment
  • Both are in character
  • Win by any means possible
  • Knowledge: None

Sacred World of The Kais
Sacred World of The Kais

Who wins and why? How much difficulty do they win with?

Flameburn146

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naofumi stomps

So does Raphtalia

Flameburn146

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Naofumi stomps

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one who blocked an attack that had infinite AP

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameburn146: make goku composite as well including heroes feats

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naofumi stomps as always

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite goku stomps tho

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nao could tbh one shot

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mass

Naofumi stomps hard.

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite goku stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Retard blaze is back

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dhdfh: blazeking and ghostwarren and whirus

Brock456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brock456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Goku stomps

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brock456 said:

Composite Goku stomps

please do tell me , where do you see composite goku in this thread?

ot: naofumi slaughters this goku.

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast would a composite naofumi be is a guy saying naofumi blocked an attack with infinite AP but that doesnt matter if he cant even hit Goku

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naofumi negs

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for composite Naofumi ?

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast would a composite naofumi be is a guy saying naofumi blocked an attack with infinite AP but that doesnt matter if he cant even hit Goku

Infinite to Immeasurable speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c8d71156e0b
deactivated-60c8d71156e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku the haxless fodder dies 1 second into the fight.

Bruhmomento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bruhmomento
@infinitedrimuru said:

Goku the haxless fodder dies 1 second into the fight.

Sad but facts.

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hffdafassw said:

"Immeasurable speed" is utter nonsense.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enviid said:
@jonathancarlton said:
@hffdafassw said:

Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see note 6 and 7 below.)

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enviid said:
@jonathancarlton said:
@hffdafassw said:

How fast would a composite naofumi be is a guy saying naofumi blocked an Lattack with infinite AP but that doesnt matter if he cant even hit Goku

Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see note 6 and 7 below.)

Look pal i get what you're saying but don't talk about time unless you want some Goku Faster than time BS

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jonathancarlton

@hffdafassw said:
@jonathancarlton said:
@enviid said:
@jonathancarlton said:
@hffdafassw said:

How fast would a composite naofumi be is a guy saying naofumi blocked an Lattack with infinite AP but that doesnt matter if he cant even hit Goku

Look pal i get what you're saying but don't talk about time unless you want some Goku Faster than time BS

Goku doesn't have infinite speed nor does have immeasurable speed. Unless you are telling me that Goku fast enough to run back or forward in time like the Flash could. Naofumi was blocking attacks from Medea from different timelines simultaneously.

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hffdafassw said:
@jonathancarlton said:
@enviid said:
@jonathancarlton said:
@hffdafassw said:

Goku doesn't have infinite speed nor does have immeasurable speed. Unless you are telling me that Goku fast enough to run back or forward in time like the Flash could. Naofumi was blocking attacks from Medea from different timelines simultaneously.

No im not saying that Goku is faster than im just saying that someone is going to say that Goku is faster than time

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and plus i've realized Goku wins by default anyway

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and plus i've realized Goku wins by default anyway

A multiverse+ level character vs a galaxy level character.

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enviid said:
@jonathancarlton said:
@hffdafassw said:

This is just a copypaste from one of your little echo chamber wikias. What would I expect from you though, your standards are already low enough.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enviid: doesn't matter. Goku loses badly here.

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only seen the anime for shield hero, but I know for a fact he reflected a conceptual (conceptual death hax) attack from medea (?).

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitedrimuru: naofumi can block all attack except some exceptional site attack conceptual or not

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only seen the anime for shield hero, but I know for a fact he reflected a conceptual (conceptual death hax) attack from medea (?).

Concepts can have their own potency. Very rarely are they ever absolute.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enviid: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Medea_Pideth_Machina_(Web_Novel)

Attack Potency

“Yeah. She sucks magic and life out of the world, and converts it to her own power. And if that happens, the only thing left for the parched world is to disappear. Well, I’ll bet the number of worlds she can turn to power is limited.”

~ Chapter 361

“That’s right. Let’s compare this all to a paper. You can place a light stone on it, right? But what about if the stone were heavier? You’ll need a paper thick enough to support it. The paper is the world, and the stone, god. No, it’s probably completely different, but I guess if she just came down as she pleased, there would be terrible aftereffects.”
A paper and a stone…
After the world assimilation started, the monsters levels all rose drastically.
The paper’s capacity wasn’t high enough, so it spiked its level?
The world has its own width, and a set amount of weight it can carry.
She gets it just big enough to sustain her before coming down.
I guess there’s some sense to it.

~ Chapter 362

“The one who latched onto your world seems to be playing. Like a game, she makes the countries and people of the world fight just to see who will win. And regardless of whatever country comes out on top, if she senses a threat coming closer, she’ll immediately suck up all the power in the world, pack up, and run away. In order to see those that believed in her, those that were delighted at their own victory, fall into despair, and laugh. I’ve heard about something like that. People who find delight in things like that.”
To put it simply, it’s devolved down to a situation where the world will be destroyed at the push of a button. It’s not within the scope where it can be saved. Too late. Even with her grand talks of the past, present, or future, once the world itself is gone, there’s no reversing time. There’s only something like migrating to another world.”

~ Chapter 362

Do they understand that once she’s done playing around, she’s going to erase the world all at once?

~ Chapter 369

The Damn Goddess’s sword shines.
“Infinity Catastrophe!” (Goddess)
It’s a certain kill attack targeting all the possessors of the Sacred and Vassal weapons, huh. At the same time, it absorbs the world’s magic and builds up power. I, in a shorter time than the instant in which she fired her attack... I cast magic in the time-span of practically zero seconds.
『Oh Spirits. Oh World. The proxy of the world commands, and asks for power. Eternity, Unconditionality, Infinity, hinder the hopeless future due to that indefinite power, manifest the identity of that selfish power, and fire the lynchpin to save this world!』 “Infinity Zero!”
The sacred weapons of the world... Mine, Motoyasu’s, Ren’s and Itsuki’s weapons shine and surround the vicinity. The power to protect the world― Intent, Desire, Spirit. Those were materialised and converted the attack on the verge of destroying everything.
“T-this is….” (Ren)
“I wonder what it is, my spear is shining.” (Motoyasu)
“I feel an amazing power.” (Itsuki)
“What―!” (Goddess)
The sound of a large impact reverberated, the instant death attack that the Damn Witch tried to invoke, and the power of world decay, was curbed.

~ Chapter 373

The source of Raphtalia and my power was the world’s magic and life force, just like the Damn Goddess. However, the way we replenish that power is completely different. Unless we receive the power from the world’s volition, we can’t replenish it. We’ve made it so that it’s impossible for us to steal the world’s power from its roots and consume it. And.… at the same time, we have the power so she can’t snatch away the world.
Now…. A total of five lynchpins have been launched to prevent the Damn Goddess from using her power to steal this world.

~ Chapter 373

Speed

“Let’s see. 100% Deadly Aim, 100% Death,『Infinity Destroyer』. Yep, you’re dead.” (Medea)
White, and black. Red was also mixed in. An infinite amount of lines circle. They merge into a single narrow beam, and fly towards me. Just like with the attack that killed Motoyasu, I can’t follow it with my eyes.
Yes… I guess you could call it death. It’s like she materialized the concept of death itself. That’s the sort of feeling I got. I don’t know why I was able to see it. In truth, Medea’s attack was much faster than my own sense of perception, so there’s no way I should have been able to see it.
It’s as if she had bypassed the entire effect animation, leaving only the message 『Enemy has been Killed』 behind. A patchwork of time that left only the result.
W-what is… this!?
By luck, or miracle, I…. block the attack with my Shield. It felt as if I had successfully blocked it. I also had confidence in the fact that I hadn’t died yet. But…
“Ara? You blocked it? For you to be able to take an attack whose speed surpassed infinity, you must be quite the lucky one.” (Medea)
Speed that surpasses infinity? Is this one alright in the head? Her words are going all over the place. No, it was true that I was unable to understand the enemy’s attack. The fact that I was able to block it was truly just a miracle. It’s like she had merely sent the blast flying to the area where my Shield was fastened. If she shoots again… I’m dead.

~ Chapter 356

The Damn Goddess uses one hand to slash at Raphtalia in anger. Even if she’s rotten, she’s the being called ‘God’ who split her soul into various worlds so she probably has some sword skills.
“My sword has infinite speed and is the infinite ultimate strongest sword technique! You shouldn’t be able to see through it!” (Goddess)
How do you infinitely double infinity?
The word infinity isn’t a number.
Well, she probably wants to express that it’s that fast but...
The Damn Goddess’s sword reaches Raphtalia.
Yeah. Fast, it’s certainly fast…. However―
“Infinite speed? Infinity shouldn’t have a limit though? The unit you should be using in this situation is this. Approaching zero without end…. No, something like speed is unnecessary― a Zero-second attack….” (Raphtalia)
Raphtalia’s movements blur and she passed behind the Damn Goddess.
Immediately afterwards, she uses a single strike and a loud sound reverberates.
“Wha-!? She transcended infinity with her own speed and I, the ultimate supreme being who even surpasses time was―” (Goddess)
“You just returned to the past? Is it time leaping? In that case, I’ll also attack there!” (Raphtalia)
Zero-second attack. Something similar would be Firo’s High Quick, huh. It’ll probably be easiest to understand if I said it was close to that. High Quick is a magic that raises one’s own speed to its utmost limits temporarily.
However, Raphtalia’s Zero-second attack has no need for speed. Zero seconds… it’s an attack that disregards the flow of time. No matter how fast one can go, the attack can’t be overtaken by a being who’s just fast.
Even the sound of this one shot, this sound contains the continuous attacks of tens, hundreds, thousands of strikes all within zero seconds. Receiving such an attack, the Damn Goddess faints in agony.

~ Chapter 373

“I’m just about sick of seeing all of your faces. Now let me brush away all your makeshift powers, and watch you as you wallow in regret, having even your souls burned away!” (Medea)
I feel the lynchpins I called down get pulled out, and the Goddess raises her speed even further. The only ones who can keep up with her speed are Me, Raphtalia and Atlas.

~ Chapter 374

Infinity Destroyer

“Let’s see. 100% Deadly Aim, 100% Death, 『Infinity Destroyer』. Yep, you’re dead.” (Medea)
White, and black. Red was also mixed in. An infinite amount of lines circle. They merge into a single narrow beam, and fly towards me. Just like with the attack that killed Motoyasu, I can’t follow it with my eyes.
Yes… I guess you could call it death. It’s like she materialized the concept of death itself. That’s the sort of feeling I got. I don’t know why I was able to see it. In truth, Medea’s attack was much faster than my own sense of perception, so there’s no way I should have been able to see it.
It’s as if she had bypassed the entire effect animation, leaving only the message 『Enemy has been Killed』 behind. A patchwork of time that left only the result.

~ Chapter 356

“She used attacks with things like infinity, and 100% and unlimited in their names. If you don’t know exactly what she did… I guess they were conceptual attacks. Since she attacked past, present, and future, it looks like she can do temporal attacks too. If she even attacked parallel worlds, she really, REALLY wanted you dead, man.”

~ Chapter 361

“100% Deadly Aim, 100% Death, 『Infinity Destroyer』. All that awaits you all is death. The past, present, future, parallel worlds, divergent worlds, the law of cause and effect. Not a single thing in the world will be able to stop it; you will merely perish! Infinity, eternity, speed of light won’t be enough. Now go die already!”
I perceive her targets. It’s everybody here, and every chain binding her to this world. And… the Laws of this world that preside over them.
She has enough power output to reduce them all to nothingness. It’s completely different than any attack she’s displayed before. It’s a single blow that will use up all of her being.
It’s power deserving of the title of God. This absolute power even transcends time, and after she repeatedly condenses it, she releases it.
I couldn’t even see it before, but now I can follow it. Red and black. Threads… each and every one links to death. They’re imbued with a concept to bring an end to all possibilities. And those threads, just how many hundreds, thousands, millions… She has an amount there beyond my counting prowess.
The past, present, future, parallel worlds, divergent worlds, the law of cause and effects, an attack to rob all of those away from me.

~ Chapter 374

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Infinity Destroyer: Medea can use conceptual attacks to instantly kill her opponents by materializing the concept of death on the target(s) to end their lives. The attack is also imbued with the concept of "bringing an end to all possibilities", allowing it to kill all past, present and future versions of the target(s) and all versions of them in every parallel or divergent world at the same time. She can additionally have the attack destroy the laws of the world and the law of cause and effect.

• Perfect Slave: A spell and a conceptual attack that selects heroes at random, steals their weapons and the spirits in their weapons and kills the heroes.
  • Spatial Manipulation: Medea can manipulate space to an extent. She can fuse universes together and use spacial teleportation to travel through the multiverse.
  • Time Manipulation: Medea is capable of manipulating time. Her main use of this is to send her attacks back in time, so that they hit the opponent before they are performed. Like other gods she should also be capable of travelling through time.
  • Creating Fragments: Medea can split her soul into "Fragments" of varying strength. While she was incapable of manifesting within the universe, she created human fragments in various universes to sabotage the heroes. However, even the goddess that descended upon the world and which fought Naofumi and Raphtalia in the final battle is merely a fragment of the main goddess existing outside the universe. Since each fragment is a part of her soul one would presumably have to kill all of them in order to really kill her, though killing the main fragments would likely weaken her to the point of rendering her completely harmless. She can also take the appearance of any of her fragments at any time.
  • Necromancy: Medea can control the souls of the dead, allowing her to resurrect the dead and control those who have died. However, because the souls are slowly losing their memories and personality after they die, she can only completely resurrect those who have died recently. She can still bring back the souls of those who have been dead for longer periods of time, but she instead constructs a duplicate based on the memories others have of the revived entity instead of the actual person.
  • Power Granting: Medea granted those she reincarnated various special abilities. Among these are the ability to steal the heroes weapons, the ability to produce an utterly indestructible shield for a period of time that can be used to squash opponents trapped within and a form of regeneration, working on a completely squashed body, that seemed like time is flowing backwards.
  • Extrasensory Perception: Medea apparently can sense other gods, as it is noted that none of the gods besides Naofumi and Raphtalia could have saved the world, since Medea would have simply destroyed the world the moment she sensed them get closer. Additionally, as someone who gathers their power from the worlds they pass through, she should able to sense chi/magical power.
  • Statistics Amplification: Medea can grant power to her allies enabling them to fight equally with opponents of far higher power."

Forgot to make this part bold: "I, in a shorter time than the instant in which she fired her attack... I cast magic in the time-span of practically zero seconds."

ImSteve2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naofumi blinks

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well never fucking mind i was about to say Super Goku is 4D and naofumi is only 3d but godamn he's stronger than i thought

Kemono_dono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kemono_dono

Medea Infinity Destroyer AP do be getting wanked here tho

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Stehu

@kemono_dono said:

Medea Infinity Destroyer AP do be getting wanked here tho

name only etc etc and super wanked

JekyllnHyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Now, it's time for some arithmetic. Don't think such unreliable kid's logic like infinity, eternity and immortality will pass by us!" (Naofumi)

Right now, a room that negates Godly powers has been created.

With us inside, the Damn Goddess has had her divine powers sealed and have been bound with the reason of this world now.

In other words….. Lv and HP and Magic and such float into her field of vision, and when those numbers become Zero, she will die.

Naturally the numbers ticking away will probably be enormous but they're not perpetual, nor infinite, nor immortal.

- Ch 373

"My sword has infinite speed and is the infinite ultimate strongest sword technique! You shouldn't be able to see through it!" (Goddess)

How do you infinitely double infinity?

The word infinity isn't a number.

Well, she probably wants to express that it's that fast but….

- Ch 373

Reading a few chapters it seems Medea is a wanker herself. She boasts a bit too much to take her attacks literally. Her power isn't infinite. She drains the world try to increase her own powers. And Naofumi seems to have tanked an Infinity Destroyer before becoming a god. Though its more of a luck than anything but it goes on to show the hyperbolic nature of the attack. Infact, 100% Deadly Aim and Death is total bs. It can be dodged, blocked or survived. The attack just seems to be able to erase a single being from past, present and future but if you're strong enough its enough to be tanked. Infinite speed is hyperbolic too. And this isn't Medea either just Naofumi, who has 0 attack. Meaning he can't attack Goku. It seems Goku might even just blitz him and call it a day.

Kemono_dono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kemono_dono

@jekyllnhyde:

Reading a few chapters it seems Medea is a wanker herself. She boasts a bit too much to take her attacks literally. Her power isn't infinite

not to mention that Naofumi was able to amplify her Infinity Destroyer and seemingly makes it more powerful which furthermore debunks it being Infinite.

“You just sent back my Infinity Destroyer as is? How unfortunate. There’s no way the attack I used myself would have any effect on myself!” (Medea) “Were you not listening? I’m sure I included a positive feedback in there. I amplified your power, and sent it back.” (Naofumi) “Gu…” (Medea)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jekyllnhyde:

"Infact, 100% Deadly Aim and Death is total bs. It can be dodged, blocked or survived. The attack just seems to be able to erase a single being from past, present and future but if you're strong enough its enough to be tanked. Infinite speed is hyperbolic too. And this isn't Medea either just Naofumi, who has 0 attack. Meaning he can't attack Goku. It seems Goku might even just blitz him and call it a day."

Enough downplayimg. It literally says the attack is instant and takes 0 seconds to proc. Naofumi scales to medea my guy. Prove why its speed is "hyperbolic". You're forgetting it's conceptual too. Goku'd get hit by it and get erased on a conceptual level.

"Naofumi has 0 attack". Even an anime watcher would tell you you're wrong. At least watch the anime before commenting, this is just you arguing out of ignorance and incredulity.

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how dafaq is this still going on pitting a multiversal deity like naofumi who is second to rimuru in power against dbs character who gets fodderised by rimuru lmao

OT:NAOFUMI CALLS RIMURU CLONE TO COME HELP HIM HAVE FUN WHILE GOKU IS TRYING HIS BEST TO HURT BOTH OF THEM

THEY BOTH FINISHED THE GAME AND THEN DECIDE TO FLICK GOKU OUT OF EXISTENCE(ALONG WITH HIS VERSE AND DBH VERSE)