Composite Movie Hulk vs DCEU Superman

• 108 results
Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is Hulk from The 2003 Ang Lee Hulk film, The Hulk from The Incredible Hulk(2008), and The Avengers, and The Avengers Age Of Ultron, and he gets all of the feats he had in The 2003 film, The Incredible Hulk(2008), The Avengers, and The Avengers Age Of Ultron,

No BFR,

All Abilities Allowed,

Bloodlusted,

Morals Off,

Who Wins ?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Superman

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Superman waxes.

solo788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big hulk fan but even the uber 03 hulk can't contend. Marvel dialed the mcu down quite a bit to be more realistic, whereas supes causes massive property damage whenever he fights lol. Really hope they work that out, and don't keep resorting to conveniently abandoned locals

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SirNeko

Superman rather easily, nothing really hurt him in MoS, he was just kinda annoyed.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman speedblitz through hulk chest .

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wait Hulk with feats from 2003 film , will be beating Superman , he grew bigger and bigger with anger.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aaaaaand Superman still wrecks with ease.

Wait Hulk with feats from 2003 film , will be beating Superman , he grew bigger and bigger with anger.

He got hurt by grenades and could barely rip off a piece off stone that weighed like 150-250 ton.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@captain_batman_ftw: He hand a great healing factor and healed instantly , his strength had no limits and DCEU Superman just has the advantage of his speed.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: He hand a great healing factor and healed instantly , his strength had no limits and DCEU Superman just has the advantage of his speed.

Can you show me Hulk showing the strenght good enough to lift a ship? A mountain? A planet? Apparently he has unlimited strenght so this shouldn't be hard. ;)

His healing factor was good, but the only thing he showed to heal was a little cut. lol

Struggling to rip off some rock isn't having unlimited strenght:

Loading Video...

Not unlimited strenght. Nowhere near Superman, either, so just stop it.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connordorian said:

Can you show me Hulk showing the strenght good enough to lift a ship? A mountain? A planet? Apparently he has unlimited strenght so this shouldn't be hard. ;)

His healing factor was good, but the only thing he showed to heal was a little cut. lol

This is bad logic, considering superman cant do either.

Or are you the one who is the narrator for screwattack deathbattle videos "superman has limitless strength 'cause he's superman"?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw said:
@connordorian said:

Or are you the one who is the narrator for screwattack deathbattle videos "superman has limitless strength 'cause he's superman"?

I'm sorry, did I say that Superman could do any of those things? Did I say that Superman had unlimited strenght? No, I didn't. I asked him because he claimed Hulk had unlimited strenght. Not to mention that I didn't ask him to show those feats, I asked him to show me anything pointing out to Hulk having that kind of strenght.

Can you show me Hulk showing the strenght good enough to

I know you're salty that Superman's kind of superior to your favorite characters, but please, at least read what I say properly. ;)

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlust is on, so Superman heat visions Hulk and he dies.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:

I'm sorry, did I say that Superman could do any of those things? Did I say that Superman had unlimited strenght? No, I didn't. I asked him because he claimed Hulk had unlimited strenght. Not to mention that I didn't ask him to show those feats, I asked him to show me anything pointing out to Hulk having that kind of strenght.

It is kind of irrelevant of asking hulk to do things which superman can't do.

I know you're salty that Superman's kind of superior to your favorite characters, but please, at least read what I say properly. ;)

No Caption Provided

to your favourite characters

I'm salty because DCEU Superman is superior to Thanos? To nolan Batman? To Silver Surfer?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

It is kind of irrelevant of asking hulk to do things which superman can't do.

NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE I WASN'T THE ONE WHO CLAIMED THAT SUPERMAN HAD UNLIMITED STRENGHT!!!!!!!! Why is it so hard for you to comprehend stuff? I didn't claim Superman to have unlimited strenght, the connordorian dude did, so it's only right for me to ask the same. If you can't comprehend simple stuff like this, don't bother starting discussions about them.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman takes him to space

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Yup, if Clark takes this fight to space he wins. If not, Hulk smashes eventually

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Your post makes it seem like you are saying he is nowhere near superman because he has no unlimited strength.

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Yup, if Clark takes this fight to space he wins. If not, Hulk smashes eventually

No, Clark won't be able to take him to space like he wasn't able to take doomsday, the difference being that hulk is not mindless, so he will be back much earlier.

And Superman wins regardless of where fight takes place.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RBT

Superman is not blitzing anyone. People need to learn the difference between travel speed and combat speed. He still wins though.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Your post makes it seem like you are saying he is nowhere near superman because he has no unlimited strength.

None of them have unlimited strenght, but Hulk's strenght isn't close to Superman's. No feats to justify that.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: I think Clarks best option is to take the fight where he has the advantage. If not, his superior speed will only take him so far on Planet. Composite Hulk here has better striking, regen and actually grows in size. ...he even displayed a gamma burst when he got REAL pissed in his fight against Absorbing Man/father. If he tries to slug it out, I see Clark eventually getting overpowered as Doomsday did him, but Clark is smart tho and I see him moving the fight to where he has the upper hand...Hell, Hulk blacked-out when he hit the upper atmosphere so he might go out before he even gets to space.

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazahs117: to be honest I don't see Hulk winning, Kryptonite is literally the only thing we've seen greatly damage him. He just tends to soak damage really well and we haven't seen Hulk deal with anyone on his level.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Beast_mode999

Superman tanked a nuke and managed to pul together tectonic plates. He demolishes hulk

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: I see what you're saying, but I can flip that script and say we haven't seen Superman deal with some like Composite Hulk here. Only big difference here between this Hulk and Doomsy is that Doomsy had heat vision, but Superman didn't have the upper hand in that fight until he started fighting smart. I'd wager Clark can take any version on Hulk (Ang Lee or MCU) individually, but together as composite with all feats and powers and no BFR I think Supes loses eventually if he doesn't fight smart against this opponent.

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ready_4_Madness

@mazahs117: at no point was Superman 100% against Doomsday

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Ok, I nothing to back up that Clark wasn't still weaken after his beatdown by Batman with the Kyrptonite, however his fight with Doomsday didn't seem like he was still suffering from it's effects (like limping around, doubled-over or moving slowly etc). He seemed to be in well form when fighting Doomsy by himself, however I am aware of how Kryptonite can work on his physiology. He only seem to get weak again once he went after the spear with Lois and could barely stand, but I see your point.

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazahs117: Superman still had that huge scar during his fight with Doomsday right before he got nuked. He Came back without that much sun exposure and we didn't really get to see him battle Doomsday for all that long, and got distracted by Lois Lane. It was all Kryptonite after that right when he kills him.

It was really just Wonder Woman vs Doomsday. When Superman and Doomsday engage in a one on one battle it was Heat Vision which Hulk doesn't possess.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 juiceboks  Moderator

Hulk survived/tanked a nuke whereas Clark was killed by one. He quite frankly doesn't have the damage output to put down a composite Hulk, so Hulk should beat him down eventually.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk, supes has better strength feats but composite movie hulk has the superior striking feats, and I don't think this is gonna turn into a wrestling match. Ang Lee hulk has some decent reactions, but probably not enough to tag supes enough times to win.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: also he tossed the rock you said he could barely lift hundreds of feet, I don't think he really had all that much trouble lifting the rock.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm willing to debate for Hulk.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: also he tossed the rock you said he could barely lift hundreds of feet, I don't think he really had all that much trouble lifting the rock.

I didn't say he struggled to lift it, I said he struggled to rip it off from the rest of the stone formation.

Hulk survived/tanked a nuke whereas Clark was killed by one. He quite frankly doesn't have the damage output to put down a composite Hulk, so Hulk should beat him down eventually.

He wasn't killed by it. That's stupid to say. If he would have been killed, then he wouldn't have come back to life. It makes no damn sense to believe he died. Zod died, he didn't get healed by the sun. Superman almost got killed but got healed back because of sunlight. That's just common sense. Please, there's multiple things pointing out that he didn't die, but thinking logically is usually the most simplest and best way.

Also, he was weakened when surviving that nuke. The cut on his face suggested that he still had kryptonite in his system since Batman had used it on him like 10 minutes earlier.

Furthermore, Superman found 300 decibles of sound waves crushing down on him ''extremely irritating'' (the narrator of the official BvS featurette said so). 300 decibels is multiple times more powerful than the most powerful nuke today. Also, Superman wasn't affected at all by Doomsday's energy emission that had a radius of multiple miles as shown when the size of the city sections (including skyscrapers) were dwarfed by Doomsday's energy emission:

No Caption Provided

And here's Superman tanking it with absolutely no issue whatsoever:

Loading Video...

Superman's tanked two attacks much more powerful than a nuke on two different occasions, which means that a nuke would actually be no issue. However, since he was still affected by kryptonite, he almost died. And note that he wasn't harmed that much because of the power of the nuke, but rather because of its radiation. It was made clear early in the movie that kryptonians are weak to radiation as the scientist at LexCorp established.

Oh, and by the way, when did Hulk tank a nuke?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, a gamma charge which did absolutely no damage to surroundings is equivalent to nuke? Wow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LokLegends

@rbt said:

Superman is not blitzing anyone. People need to learn the difference between travel speed and combat speed. He still wins though.

Erm, you can still blitz someone with travel speed.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

That is what MOS Superman does. He blitzes his opponents by flying at them at superspeed and hitting them.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loklegends: No. You can bull-rush them. There is a difference. All Clark does is fly at his opponents in a straight line hoping they don't move. If the opponent moves even slightly(like Faora did), he'll miss. And considering Hulk is fast enough to catch rockets out of the sky, he should be fast enough to sidestep. Regardless, Hulk is not winning here. Clark is his superior is pretty much everything.

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devils advocate here

Furthermore, Superman found 300 decibles of sound waves crushing down on him ''extremely irritating'' (the narrator of the official BvS featurette said so). 300 decibels is multiple times more powerful than the most powerful nuke today.

Ummm but didnt damage any of the surrounding area... not even the concrete at Superman's feet/???? O_o

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read up on an Ang Lee respect thread, that combined with the other two movies make this a win for the hulk. Hulk essentially took a nuke while weakened/drained after being hit by lightning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read up on an Ang Lee respect thread, that combined with the other two movies make this a win for the hulk. Hulk essentially took a nuke while weakened/drained after being hit by lightning.

It was a gamma bomb not a nuke.

Superman strength is way above than both combined.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: a gamma bomb is still much better than what superman can take with no damage.

Hulk almost immediately stopped a whale thingy that was tearing through buildings and ignoring lasers from Ironman, tearing it up even though the greatest part of the attack was already past. What blunt force durability feats does superman has that put him enough up to take that without serious injury?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember Ang Lee's Hulk punching a bullet out of the air or something. I think he can take a blitz.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes pummels him, Hulk is the middle school bully to Clarks Mike Tyson.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: a gamma bomb is still much better than what superman can take with no damage.

Based on what ?????

Hulk almost immediately stopped a whale thingy that was tearing through buildings

Which is not even close to 100 ton.

ignoringingg lasers from Ironman, tearing it up even though the greatest part of the attack was already past.

Repulsor =/= laser.

What blunt force durability feats does superman has that put him enough up to take that without serious injury?

He took punches from zod and Doomsday who can really make hulk look like a child.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember Ang Lee's Hulk punching a bullet out of the air or something. I think he can take a blitz.

During house fight or military base ???