https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCZN-Sg8eJk

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I'd prob say Strange if you define "peak" as his strongest form.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mordru in an utter curb.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gokuisthebest

@xearesay: Do you think Mordru can take on Perpetua and win since he said the other kind are fodder to him and he gave away an item that could take you to the void like a sandwich

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: Perpetua would stomp Mordru. She should be superior to Hecate and the Otherkind. Who should be superior to Mordru since he uses magic that was granted to him by Hecate. So it’s kind of logically impossible for him to be superior to the Otherkind.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: In the video, I linked the guy said Mordru is one of the most powerful dc characters and the item he gave away could take him to the overvoid going by the video

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@gokuisthebest said:

@professorrespect: Did you even watch the youtube video i sent

Youtube isn't a argument. There's a good reason why those guys aren't taken seriously as a source around here. Mordru from my information has a single galaxy tier feat (a statement made during Pre Crisis: he didn't even do it on panel) and his Rebirth stuff has him messing around with larger substances.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on which Mordru. Rebirth Mordru stomps, obviously. The one that JSA fought stomps too. Anyone that can tool a 5-D Imp is going to own Strange, with or without prep.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@needlebay said:

Depends on which Mordru. Rebirth Mordru stomps, obviously. The one that JSA fought stomps too. Anyone that can tool a 5-D Imp is going to own Strange, with or without prep.

He didn't beat that 5-D Imp by overpowering him though. All he did was disconnect Thunderbolt from his own dimension. Hell, when Thunderbolt did square off with the guy again, Mordru was defeated rather easily, so he's obviously not even close to that kind of power.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@needlebay said:

He didn't beat that 5-D Imp by overpowering him though. All he did was disconnect Thunderbolt from his own dimension. Hell, when Thunderbolt did square off with the guy again, Mordru was defeated rather easily, so he's obviously not even close to that kind of power.

Which issue was that? The Lords of Order and Chaos now are beyond mages and such. Mordru was toying with reality, even the very comic page panels.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@needlebay said:

Which issue was that? The Lords of Order and Chaos now are beyond mages and such. Mordru was toying with reality, even the very comic page panels.

The whole JSA arc where he fought them the first time, beat Thunderbolt by disconnecting it from the 5-D dimension, and then got beat in the rematch they had later on? Wouldn't you have known that?

And considering the OP has Strange at his peak, that would be enough to win. Strange at his peak would have tons of assistance from mystical beings far above himself as well as Infinity gems and magical artefacts

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@needlebay said:
@professorrespect said:
@needlebay said:

The whole JSA arc where he fought them the first time, beat Thunderbolt by disconnecting it from the 5-D dimension, and then got beat in the rematch they had later on? Wouldn't you have known that?

And considering the OP has Strange at his peak, that would be enough to win. Strange at his peak would have tons of assistance from mystical beings far above himself as well as Infinity gems and magical artefacts

I'll look at it again. Haven't read it for some time. I thought peak Strange was Strange under his own power.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@needlebay: I mean defining Strange as "peak" would logically include amps, idk if it's 100% the case but that's what it usually means.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I know right lol

Mordur ripped a hole in the overvoid then give away the item and said if they come after him he will eat them alive

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: The upside-down man who stomped lucifer and Mordru called him weak and when the otherkind was about to break in they called mordru and you should just watch the video it explains everything

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: The upside-down man who stomped lucifer and Mordru called him weak and when the otherkind was about to break in they called mordru and you should just watch the video it explains everything

@gokuisthebest: Ok? Not exactly a combat showing worth much here.

Didn't Mordru nearly destroy the universe? According to him, he was torturing Hecate, who I think is above Strange.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: Don't use youtube videos as basis of a debate, almost always they are wrong and in this case they are.

I remember coming across that video and the YouTuber is so painfully overrating events and taking hyperbole(mordru's pre crisis statements) as bible and his lack of knowledge on how the Lords of order and chaos operate is ao apparent (i even tried to show him how flawed his logic was he ended up ignoring me after the first comments i backed with actual feats)

Mordru is not above the other kind or Hecate, he simply would be unaffected if they destroyed the multiverse because he is truly immortal, nothing more. I mean he literally uses their magic. Hecate was not scared of him, she had hid most of her magic on the Witchmarked and the lords (mordru and the LOO) tried to torture her to get the rest of it which she didn't even try to fight them.

As for this battle he wins.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong again, the other kind beat The First of The Fallen not Lucifer, they have a power difference.

And they didn't call mordru, they went to mordru specifically to sort his help against the lords of order. Read the comics not YouTube videos

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate: Is first of the fallen lucifer or is it the guy from john Constantine's comics

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: the first of the fallen is different from Lucifer

FOTF was the first fallen angel but Lucifer is the presence's child who came and usurped hell from him , Lucifer is vastly more powerful

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate: Ohh thanks for the answer but mordru give a away a item that can destroy the comic book page

Diablo712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Diablo712

@donotdenyyourfate said:

@gokuisthebest: Don't use youtube videos as basis of a debate, almost always they are wrong and in this case they are.

I remember coming across that video and the YouTuber is so painfully overrating events and taking hyperbole(mordru's pre crisis statements) as bible and his lack of knowledge on how the Lords of order and chaos operate is ao apparent (i even tried to show him how flawed his logic was he ended up ignoring me after the first comments i backed with actual feats)

Mordru is not above the other kind or Hecate, he simply would be unaffected if they destroyed the multiverse because he is truly immortal, nothing more. I mean he literally uses their magic. Hecate was not scared of him, she had hid most of her magic on the Witchmarked and the lords (mordru and the LOO) tried to torture her to get the rest of it which she didn't even try to fight them.

As for this battle he wins.

Yes exactly, glad you brought it up.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For the battle, I'll also go with mordru as well since it's just peak 616 base strange he's up against.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: goku please read the comics.

They were not tearing comic pages the new lords of chaos that Mordru created were destroying order from the multiverse to depower the Lords of order, impressive yes but it's hard to scale such a feat in a battle.