#1 Posted by BlitzSikes (1897 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Composite feat Sonic and Megaman vs Rebirth/New 52 Cyborg and Flash

Every Megaman/Sonic game, anime, and comic can be used as a resource here.

THE RESTRICTIONS ARE TIME ALTERING POWERS. Sonic and Megaman are not allowed to stop time or Manipulate it in any way. No stupid Werehog either. Flash cannot speed steal since I Resteicted A GIANT power for team 1.

Battle takes place at the airport in the civil war movie

Starts 10 meters apart

In character and no knowledge and no prep

#2 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3137 posts) - - Show Bio

Two Universal characters vs two barely planet lvl ones ? Mismatch

#3 Posted by BlitzSikes (1897 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty: what universal feats does Megaman have? Didn't realize he was universal.

#4 Posted by Jman88933 (931 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash kinda solos here. Despite the fact that Mega Man beats Cyborg

#5 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3137 posts) - - Show Bio

@blitzsikes: In Archie comics him along with supersonic defeated Sigma - 3 who was Multiversal and bending reality in its own right. He also nearly reseted the Genesis Wave, which is a Multiversal feat.

#6 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3137 posts) - - Show Bio

@jman88933: How does he solo a chaos emerald amped Archie Super Sonic and Archie Megman at full power ? New 52 Flash is barely planetary these charachters are Universal

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#7 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4263 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
#8 Posted by deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6 (2795 posts) - - Show Bio

It sounds like you're still allowing the chaos emeralds in which case Sonic solos.

#9 Posted by Jman88933 (931 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty:

"How does he solo a chaos emerald amped Archie Super Sonic and Archie Megman at full power ?"

I was talking about the Game Versions of Mega Man and Sonic, because at first, I didn't see the post mentioning Archie Sonic or Archie Mega Man.

"New 52 Flash is barely planetary these charachters are Universal"

You didn't label Flash as new 52, so I assumed you were just talking about Cyborg. Also, if your going off of tiers based on these characters and destructive capability, then you clearly don't aren't analyzing Flash correctly. Because Speed is his weapon. And his speed is faster than what Sonic and Mega Man's minds can even process. So if its a fist fight battle, neither game versions of Sonic or Mega Man are beating Flash. Archie Comics tho, no idea.

#10 Edited by TheWatcherKing (15855 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one actually stomps.

#11 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3137 posts) - - Show Bio

@jman88933: The post says COMPOSITE of course Archie comics is included in that lol do you know what Composite means ?

You clearly didn’t read the OP it says very clear NEW 52 Cyborg AND Flash, N52 Flash is nowhere near as fast or destructive as Archie comic Sonic OR Megaman do some research

#12 Posted by TJTheDuelist (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one stomps.

@almighty: what universal feats does Megaman have? Didn't realize he was universal.

Quite a few, but I don't buy the Archie stuff aside from Sigma tbh.

Archie Classic Mega Man isn't the strongest MM character anyway, but that doesn't matter. Team One godstomps. Flash could win if this was Wally IMO, but New 52 loses. Badly.

#13 Edited by tparks (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

Archie wank....ugh. Will it never end?

Seriously, Mega Man and Sonic are both elite MID TIER characters. This universal garbage needs to stop at some point. And I’ve actually read both Archie series, and have a huge Mega Man respect thread that’s nearly done. These characters don’t have anywhere even close to a single universal level feat. They don’t even have anywhere close to a planetary level feat. City level is fair.

Can we please start treating these characters at the levels they are written at, and stop manipulating feats to make them appear more powerful then they are?

I’d love to be able to actually talk about these characters some day as they are intended to be.

#14 Posted by WhatamIseeing (505 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Didnt sonic defeat Solaris a being that was devouring space, time, dimensions, and timelines. If he defeated a multiversal enemy wouldn’t that make him multiversal

#15 Edited by tparks (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: That didn’t require a multi-verse level character to defeat him. There were no multi-verse level attacks being done. There wasn’t even anything to indicate city level being done by any of the characters involved. Solaris May have been a multi-verse level threat, but that doesn’t make him, or Sonic, a multi-verse level character.

But that was a good indication of how powerful Sonic can be, and how powerful of an opponent Sonic can beat. Solaris was no where near multi-verse level in that he can bust multiple universes, or even something the size of a continent, but he was still portrayed as extremely powerful. I think I’d give him

maybe island level, just because that’s the largest scale of attack we’ve really seen in Sonic (Sonic 3 firebomb on Angel Island), and I’d think Solaris is at least as powerful as that.

#16 Posted by WhatamIseeing (505 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: If solaris is that powerful wouldn’t the beams it’s firing be highly destructive not multiversal of course. For it to harm Super Sonic wouldnt it require an attack power far beyond city level. Super Sonic has brushed off city level beams from Chaos like it was nothing.

Solaris couldnt destroy a universe with a blast but could devour it, isnt the end result the same.

#17 Edited by tparks (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: The end result might be similar, but it’s not applicable to a battle.

#18 Edited by Batvibe12 (3385 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cyborg is being nasty, he'll probably just Boom Tube them to...somewhere.

#19 Edited by CyanIsHere (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Archie Super Sonic solos

#20 Posted by TJTheDuelist (285 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

Archie wank....ugh. Will it never end?

Seriously, Mega Man and Sonic are both elite MID TIER characters. This universal garbage needs to stop at some point. And I’ve actually read both Archie series, and have a huge Mega Man respect thread that’s nearly done. These characters don’t have anywhere even close to a single universal level feat. They don’t even have anywhere close to a planetary level feat. City level is fair.

Can we please start treating these characters at the levels they are written at, and stop manipulating feats to make them appear more powerful then they are?

I’d love to be able to actually talk about these characters some day as they are intended to be.

Even without the Archie feats he'd still take Cyborg pretty handily (I don't bother trying to argue them because everyone buys into it). Mega Man has a few planet level-a little higher feats. Sonic is more or less in the same boat.

That said, Flash would likely solo the other 3 if Team 1 doesn't have the speed to compete (Flash is way faster than either iirc)

#21 Edited by tparks (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjtheduelist: Mega Man doesn’t have anything remotely close to a planetary feat, in any media he has ever appeared in. And I’ve played/watched/read all of it.

Sonic doesn’t either.

But I do agree either of the two could beat Cyborg.

#22 Posted by TJTheDuelist (285 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@tjtheduelist: Mega Man doesn’t have anything remotely close to a planetary feat, in any media he has ever appeared in. And I’ve played/watched/read all of it.

Sonic doesn’t either.

But I do agree either of the two could beat Cyborg.

I have as well. If you're referring to ALL Mega Man, that's blatantly wrong. Starforce being the most blatant example.

Classic Mega Man has several actually. Sonic has like 1 with Dark Gaia, but I heard the calc has both a large planet and small planet version. Don't quote me on that, not a Sonic expert

Not that it helps them against Flash

#23 Edited by tparks (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjtheduelist: I’m talking about Classic, but neither do any other versions have planetary level feats. Mega Man has no planetary feats. None. His best power showings are still billions of times weaker then a planetary level feat. Literally BILLIONS.

And Sonic’s most powerful feat was busting a city-sized zone with Hyper Knuckles and being knocked unconscious in the process. That’s still billions of times less powerful then a planetary level feat.

#24 Posted by TJTheDuelist (285 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@tjtheduelist: I’m talking about Classic, but neither do any other versions have planetary level feats. Mega Man has no planetary feats. None. His best power showings are still billions of times weaker then a planetary level feat. Literally BILLIONS.

And Sonic’s most powerful feat was busting a city-sized zone with Hyper Knuckles and being knocked unconscious in the process. That’s still billions of times less powerful then a planetary level feat.

Um, yes. There are plenty of planet-universal and arguably even higher feats in the franchise.

Starforce Mega Man has literally been in a supermassive black hole and defeated a guy who could easily show it around. That >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Planet Level. Hell, he destroys a black hole he created. MegaMan.EXE beat Alpha, the first internet, which is all of the cyber world, with several servers being shown to have galaxies (namely Duo's. While SF doesn't scale to that, Cygnus's stage shows a similar scale that highlights how big the Cyber Cores in BN are despite their size otherwise being vague). Zero defeated Dark Elf who destroyed the Sigma Virus, which has both shown durability against attacks and has a galactic statement in X5 (implying other planets, such as the one Duo comes from, were corrupted)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/253254478298349569/290983270445875200/bandicam_2017-03-13_19-02-47-091.jpg

Mega Man's power showings himself? Yeah, but he's fought people with roughly planet level feats, such as Duo and Sunstar. By this logic Whis is only Wall Level at best since he doesn't really have any feats other than subduing Beerus.

I already agree that Archie Sonic is wanked to hell and back, so moot point.

#25 Posted by tparks (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjtheduelist: Show one example of that, without giving any analyzation, and have the example itself to be within 1/1,000,000,000th of the power levels you’re describing. I already know they aren’t, but do it anyways. If you need to explain and analyze it to make it appear to be planetary, then you’re going way beyond the writer’s intentions and forming your own head canon. If there was something dramatic as planetary level power being thrown around in a megaman game, then it would be displayed to the player with crystal clear clarity, and no need for fan analyzation.