Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Madara & Aizen come together to destroy the Shinobi Alliance and Naruto & Sasuke are tasked with defeating them. Which team succeeds? The villain team is bloodlusted.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 WiseforAges  Online

Composite in series for both or is also non-canon sources also ok like Jump Force? If so I could see Naruto&Sasuke beating the villain duo as they scale in helping defeating Prometheus who brought them into the real world in Jump Force.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Restrict Soul Crush.

ErentheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Restrict Soul Crush.

No Caption Provided

Nope. Uzumaki & Uchiha must overcome it. I know they have it in them! Believe it!

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen/Madara mid diff

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Madara or Aizen solos.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By UltimateSage  Online

Aizen adds nothing to the Uchiha God, Narusas mid diff

Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen KS ftw. Doesn’t even need Madara.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^this

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara kicks their shit in tbh.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bad match. Either Aizen or Madara solos

ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen solos

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara and aizen.

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordOfTheNinjas

When will people learn that KS is just a simple genjutsu in the world of Naruto but any form of Sharingan would be OP in bleach since they don’t have much illusion Hax besides Aizen KS.

Madara and Aizen duo. Composite Madara has Storm feats of using perfect Susanoo and his limbos using them as well.

Unless Sasuke gets Biju Susanoo and Naruto gets 3 Headed Kurama then they fuse...damn I wonder how powerful that fusion would be.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@lordoftheninjas: KS isn't basic Genjutsu thought. Basic Genjutsu has no feats of resisting Power Nulification abilities, can't control the Perception of Time and a person's spiritual sense and can't fool hundreds of people for decades. KS might not be the most op illusionary ability, but it is by no means basic Genjutsu.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordoftheninjas: Well tbh in storm 4 sasuke alone did beat Madara and his limbo's in perfect susanno, so the same should happen here except with no difficulty.

OT: Naruto and Sasuke could solo tbh, Aizen is fodder.

Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordoftheninjas: when will people learn that KS is NOT basic Genjustu?? Literally no way to break it but to look at his Shikai release again. If you've seen both shows you know that Genjutsu has never been used in the way Aizen uses KS. Even Yhwach(w/ the Almighty) couldn’t see it and he can see all things.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aizen solos again lel

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Naruto or Sasuke solo no diff

LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LordOfTheNinjas

@getsugatenshoha: It’s just a mid level illusion in Naruto verse. Sharingan breaks through illusions casually.

Someone like Itachi can create literal worlds of illusion, KS doesn't even compare to the likes of Tsukuyomi.

Can aizen actually control minds with KS to do his bidding like Obito, Sasuke, and presumably Itachi?

Genjustu can do everything Kyouka can and more so it's better in terms of versatility. It can make extremelty subtle illusions seen with Sasuke vs Danzo and Obito even says it's a basic ability of the Sharingan to do that. The only category Kyouka is outright better is longevity.

Genjutsus are already explained as affecting the mind and the 5 basic senses, which if I'm not mistaken is basically KS's explanation, except for the "touch your blade to break free the illusion" part, that doesn't work with those who have good mental resistance.

Debunked

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordoftheninjas:

While Genjutsu is only Mid Tier Illusion in the Naruto Universe, you're right about that

Kyoka Suigetsu if I remember correctly can also manipulate a 6th sense being the Soul I think?

I have to search this up again to be sure but I think I'm right

LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@getsugatenshoha: It’s just a mid level illusion in Naruto verse. Sharingan breaks through illusions casually.

Shimigmi have broken through a low level KS in the novels.. Beacuse the user was weaker than aizen it didnt work aswell

Someone like Itachi can create literal worlds of illusion, KS doesn't even compare to the likes of Tsukuyomi.

KS has made plp attack their own comrades Tsukuyomi or genjustu hasnt

Can aizen actually control minds with KS to do his bidding like Obito, Sasuke, and presumably Itachi?

Only genjustu that can control plp koto. And KS has controlled the entire gotei 13 making them attack each other ect

Genjustu can do everything Kyouka can and more so it's better in terms of versatility. It can make extremelty subtle illusions seen with Sasuke vs Danzo and Obito even says it's a basic ability of the Sharingan to do that. The only category Kyouka is outright better is longevity.

Not even KS effect last forever basic genjustu only last briefly.

Genjutsus are already explained as affecting the mind and the 5 basic senses, which if I'm not mistaken is basically KS's explanation, except for the "touch your blade to break free the illusion" part, that doesn't work with those who have good mental resistance.

Ks works on 6 sense. Genjustu can be counter by having a spirit or simply overpower. KS cant unless the user is weak

Debunked

LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@undre: I don’t know why you insist on @ing me king of wank bleach like I’m gonna read anything that comes out of that “SK Ywach is Galaxy level” mouth

No Caption Provided
BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 steamrolls XD