Win by KO/Death

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tj849: So this include composite live action superman along with dceu dd Faora Namek Zod and everything

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BruceVeidt

Hulk solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol just stop ...

Hulk solo stomps.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tj849: So this include composite live action superman along with dceu dd Faora Namek Zod and everything

Every single kryptonian

Lol just stop ...

Hulk solo stomps.

People were saying Composite live action Supes would beat hulk...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: Hulk isn’t stomping a composite live action superman let alone a composite live action kryptonian.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: Smallville included I assume?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: Every kryptonian. So that includes season 11 smallville superman, smallville zod, etc.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well thing and colossus are fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team still wins. With Hulk being the only one that survives.

EDIT: Actually, Kyrptonian probably wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:
@frankthetank40 said:

Every single kryptonian

@originalcaptain said:

Lol just stop ...

Hulk solo stomps.

People were saying Composite live action Supes would beat hulk...

@frankthetank40 said:

@originalcaptain: Hulk isn’t stomping a composite live action superman let alone a composite live action kryptonian.

I thought this was only DCEU kryptonians. My bad.

I don't know anything about his other live-action versions ...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smallville Superman is the only Supes that could do anything to the Hulk and he gets wrecked.

Thing and Colossus die though

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smallville Kryptonians could win because Brainiac, Clark, Zod and Doomsday all were powerful beings. With Brainiacs ability to turn to mush they could win in theory but they most likely lose to hulk the other two will die

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By buildhare

Planetary strength with the speed to be a blur around the entire planet at once.

Colossus and Thing are non-factors, Composite Clark stomps Hulk.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Kryptonian wins. Clark gives it some major power and speed as well as the ability to phase(lois and clark new adventures of superman), Brainiac(smallville) allows it to make clones, DD(DCEU) allows it to adapt and become more powerful....etc.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Kryptonians win, on the backs of Smallville heavily, but also people seem to be overlooking the added feats of Returns (lifting kryptonite filled continent to high atmo?), Superman 1 (time travel speeding around the planet,ftl x10, etc) which. Still, I would take season 11 Kyptonians here over the other live actions, and they should have this one in the bag.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smallvile Superman is wanked heavily. He has no striking feats to suggest he belongs here. Hulk solo stomps.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: How does planetary strength equate to Hulk getting stomped? What striking feats does SV Superman have to harm Hulk?

Seems like you always back the live action character.

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-:

First, do you think PC superman (comics), beats 616 Hulk? Before I go anywhere else, let me start with your answer to that.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: No reason to ask such obvious questions? I was just ruling out if you were one of those Hulk fanboys who insist 616 Hulk would even beat the normal comic superman (yes - there were lengthy threads about that very thing on this very site, with people who felt that way). You aren't, you are smarter than that, and that is very good.

My point was going to be if you were smarter than that, that S11 Smallville superman was probably as close as you are going to get to PC superman out of live action, and he wasn't that far below comic level there. As such, I would say he wins by the same sort of logic vs 616 Hulk here.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By plotweapon16255

@revan-:

Loading Video...

5:47

even a paper clip at 99% at SOL is equal to 67 times Hiroshima nuke.

Smallville Clark who can reach FTL way more damage than paper clip.

There is even a superman who has a 50 megaton strike who is speed was supersonic.

No Caption Provided

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

50 megatons is nothing to the likes of Hulk. His classic version broke a bunker desgined to withstand several thousand megatons at the minimum. And he did so casually and in one hit.

Though I am not very familiar with all the versions of live action Krytonians there is, I can say that the DCEU and the Arrowverse versions are basically dead weight.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Revan-

@plotweapon16255: Hulk has tanked a continent sized planet cracking blast to his face. A glorified nuke is no issue.

And when has Clark ever hit someone at light speeds?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhopullsthestrings: Wait, do you mean PC like pre-crisis, or post? Because I believe Hulk loses 7/10 against the Post Crisis. It’s a good matchup. I believe WWH beats him for a 6/10 majority, and WBH beats him a solid 10/10. The idea that it’s not a good matchup is ludicrous.

And the idea that Smallvile Superman is similar to Post Crisis is ridiculous, he has no combat speed feats, nor any striking feats worth mentioning. He loses to Hulk, that logic isn’t gonna work.

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-:

Revan, even if you don't believe S11 Clark could hit someone at FTL, since this is composite live action, we already know from easily viewable on screen feats the Superman 1, he was. Spinning around the earth alone like that by speed requires at least light speed (dangerous) level physics.

This composite version is undeniably faster than light, and could hit him with some of his continent level feats he never even used going at remotely that velocity, which could be planet busting +.

So yeah...

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhopullsthestrings: Hulk has tanked a continent busting punch with no repercussions before, it’s not going to be an issue now.

And he has never hit someone going FTL, so we are to assume he won’t here. He most likely attempts to brawl with Hulk, that’s when he gets utterly humiliated.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan- said:

@plotweapon16255: Hulk has tanked a continent sized planet cracking blast to his face.

Ur missing the point ,

A glorified nuke is no issue.

If superman punched him more than 100 times in his face while he is in speedzone , hulk would be experience more than a continental level explosion.

And when has Clark ever hit someone at light speeds?

If he can move at light speed , then he can punch anyone at that speed.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Revan-

@plotweapon16255: So your argument is for Superman fighting completely out of character? If that’s the case, we can end our discussion here.

Millanine20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Millanine20  Online

616 Team wins with some difficulty.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This won´t end well

But Reeves should win

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By plotweapon16255
@revan- said:

@plotweapon16255: So your argument is for Superman fighting completely out of character? If that’s the case, we can end our discussion here.

U just lack imagination !!

This is composite live action Superman

U have provided zero feat to suggest hulk would survive this.

Getting punched like this.

No Caption Provided

When he is moving at this speed.

No Caption Provided

With planetary level strength.

Loading Video...

WITH additional 50 megaton strike each time.

No Caption Provided

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk goes World Breaker and he one-shots by mistake

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RR79

Which would result in at least 3 clones of the Kryptonian all adapting(thanks to DD) and becoming stronger than they already were.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: we don't know if superman can actualy fight at those speeds, he had to build up speed in order to move like that and Supermans travel speed has always been faster than his combat speed unless you can prove otherwise

And Hulk has planetary durability on top of a healing factor so we need planetary strikes from superman that will overcome his Wolverine like healing factor and pain tolerance

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RR79: DD never adapted to physical force, he only absorbed energy unless you're not reffering to BVS DD

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RR79: DD never adapted to physical force, he only absorbed energy unless you're not reffering to BVS DD

He adapted to Wonder Woman's sword slice, that is most definitely physical force.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: how do you call growing a bone where you had a hand adapting?

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@leonardsnart said:

Which would result in at least 3 clones of the Kryptonian all adapting(thanks to DD) and becoming stronger than they already were.

I totally did not see this coming, I forgot to add that evolving from injury angle from Doomsday seeing all the other feats of everyone else being just so OP. But WITH THAT?

I have a hard time seeing how people think composite kryptonian can lose this. And if you want to add in SV Braniac level stuff here, the intelligence to understand Hulk quickly and not waste time being rofled early in some slow brawl beatdown isn't very practical to me.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings: DD never adapted, he fed off energy, Diana said that and its supported by on-screen evidence, there was no adapting and evolving done by BVS DD, and even if he did the most he did was adapt to a nuke and that's nowhere near as powerful as planetary striking and strength, this isn't even talking about Hulk in the World Breaker state cause that was meant to be a joke, he rolfstomps here

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: WWH isn't listed here, it simply says '616 Hulk', so we should go for the standard most common version for default rules, right? Hulk isn't some casual planet buster in that, so no; he isn't winning by some one-shotting him before evolution. Especially if we do or do not add in the added forms of adaptation from death of the Smallville Doomsday.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings: who's talking about WWH? And as I said the WBH thing was a joke since he even beats PC Superman

Standard 616 Hulk has planetary feats and WBH is 616 Hulk FYI

What evolution? Did you not read my post? BVS DD didn't evolve, he fed of energy and these marvel bricks don't have energy based attacks

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart:

He has planetary feats if he is angry enough, he isn't world breaking by any standard metric right off the bat; and while he scales to that level of hit, doomsday will with him. That there is a huge problem, one in which Hulk will not win. And did you not miss the part about composite doomsday being part of this? But even if it wasn't, I have to point out again, yeah, he did evolve. And yes, that was not just bone, it was now bone reinforced growth from what he had before as a limb; so stronger, more durable, and still usable.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By plotweapon16255
@brucerogers said:

50 megatons is nothing to the likes of Hulk. His classic version broke a bunker desgined to withstand several thousand megatons at the minimum. And he did so casually and in one hit.

Though I am not very familiar with all the versions of live action Krytonians there is, I can say that the DCEU and the Arrowverse versions are basically dead weight.

How about this ????

Getting punched like this.

No Caption Provided

When he is moving at this speed.

No Caption Provided

With planetary level strength.

Loading Video...

WITH additional 50 megaton strike each time.

No Caption Provided

With this finishing touch.

Starting with this.

Loading Video...

And ending with this.

Loading Video...

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Composite versions doesn't make them be out of character for each and every one. Pretty much no version I can think of from any of them likes to go all out, all the time, for everything.

That being said, Composite kryptonians clearly win. And they will win way before he goes that level :). But yeah, if it does, KO. It just certainly isn't going to be given very early, but it doesn't matter in the slightest and it won't be needed.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RR79

@leonardsnart said:

@rr79: how do you call growing a bone where you had a hand adapting?

Umm because he used that "bone" to kill Superman, when before all he could do was send Superman flying without doing any real damage.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings: my WBH reference being a joke doesn't seem to be registering, standard Hulk having planetary feats doesn't seem to be registering, BVS DD not evolving doesn't seem to be registering

I'm done

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings: my WBH reference being a joke doesn't seem to be registering, standard Hulk having planetary feats doesn't seem to be registering, BVS DD not evolving doesn't seem to be registering

I'm done

Maybe because you are wrong. He did adapt as evidenced by him growing the "bone" after Wonder Woman cut his hand off and using that bone to stab and kill Superman when before he couldn't do any real damage to him.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RR79: What? Comic book DDs evolution has always been to build immunity from what beat him before, how is he growing a bone from having his hand cut evolving from that attack? Not only are you trying to make connections with comic book doomsday and BVS DD when it's contradicted by on screen evidence you're not even understanding comic book doomsdays power set

Your post was a reach of the highest order and a complete fail