• 67 results
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Poll Composite LA Spider-Man vs DCEU Wonder Woman and Aquaman (66 votes)

Spider-Man wins. 71%
Team DCEU wins. 29%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For the purpose of this battle, Spider-Man gets all LA Spider-Man feats, Ironspider, composite web shooters, and a Sony Symbiote.

Spider-Man has one day prep and basic knowledge(he can read their wiki page).

Aquaman and Diana have full gear, and are planning to attack a unknown foe on his ground.

—-

Start 500 meters apart, visible.

Battle at Statue of Liberty at night.

Morals off.

• 
SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SpongeGar

Spider-Man should win due to prep

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By heiqn

MCU version solos with zero prep time let alone composite

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

WW is Relativistic(Calc )

No Caption Provided

FEAT 2:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Calc.

Just leaving this over here...

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@power_hunter:

You have copy pasted that to like a dozen threads.

Allow me make a comment on this issue.

You have said the same about Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Thanos who Spiderman fought.

No Caption Provided

Look at hit three, Thanos looks right at Spiderman and tries to grab him.. ehh would you think WW would be any faster than Thanos in this scene if you think both are light speed?

——

You also said this sane thing about Cap.

No Caption Provided

How am I suppose to take this seriously? And if we are to pretend this is a serious way to debate(it’s not) Spider-Man has fought your LS Cap and LS Thanos.

—-

NGL when your trying to argue for every character being LS it kinda takes away from the whole thing…Batman has also reacted to HV and Humans have reacted to repulcers.. trying to act like these are LS attacks because of a off hand statement from a guidebook is silly IMO.. especially when you dont accept clear on screen things like Spidey overpowering Cull repeatedly.

Darkwave32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider is so overrated. Diana or Aquaman could solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-643c2f997f774
deactivated-643c2f997f774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Power_Hunter

@death4bunnies:

I didn't say that Spidey loses, I just wanted to show people how fast WW is.

Scaling speed is extremely difficult. I'd say that it's a possibility that Spidey scales to Thanos, yes. And that's because Spidey not only fought against him, but also fought against Strange. And Strange fought Thanos in a 1vs1 fight(I always give priority to 1vs1 fights as group fights are always filled with PIS). So, I wouldn't scale Spidey to LS at all if it wasn't for him fighting Strange. But considering that, I'd say that it's a possibility(unless there are too many blatant anti-feats).

And, btw, I didn't scale Thanos to LS only because of the guidebook(which I think it's perfectly usable unless is contradicted by primary canon) but also because he reacted to Carol's photon blasts, who don't need guidebooks to be LS. Also, saying that my speed scaling is "silly" when you didn't even give your opinion on the matter seems a bit rude. If you try to scale the characters you'll see is not as easy as it seems. We could have a decent discussion about that instead of calling each other's reasonings "silly".

However, I think it's better if we discussed that in the thread I just openned.

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider man wins even without prep

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
@power_hunter said:

@death4bunnies:

Scaling speed is extremely difficult. I'd say that it's a possibility that Spidey scales to Thanos, yes. And that's because Spidey not only fought against him, but also fought against Strange. And Strange fought Thanos in a 1vs1 fight(I always give priority to 1vs1 fights as group fights are always filled with PIS). So, I wouldn't scale Spidey to LS at all if it wasn't for him fighting Strange. But considering that, I'd say that it's a possibility(unless there are too many blatant anti-feats).

WW doesnt have too many blatant sub LS antifeats? Wasn’t a bomb ticking down while she was fighting? Wasnt Batman Parademons, Aquaman and Wolf relative to her, hasn’t she been pinned down by bullets? If she was LS every feat she has would be a antifeat tbh… Spider-Man and Thanos are also not LS but lightning timers.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d749e0527b1
deactivated-63d749e0527b1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is to slow to help ⚡️⚡️⚡️ and Spider-Man beats Diana. 🕷 I am a big WODC fan and I can admit that. 🕸MCU just made Spiderman overpowered.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Power_Hunter
@death4bunnies said:
@power_hunter said:

@death4bunnies:

WW doesnt have too many blatant sub LS antifeats? Wasn’t a bomb ticking down while she was fighting? Wasnt Batman Parademons, Aquaman and Wolf relative to her, hasn’t she been pinned down by bullets? If she was LS every feat she has would be a antifeat tbh… Spider-Man and Thanos are also not LS but lightning timers.

Yeah, lightning-timer Thanos who gets hit by Captain America, Nebula or Star-Lord. Lightning-timer Spidey who gets hit by bullets, a train, an explosion or by guys like Lizard(who was gunned down by some policemen) AND Electro(who was KO'd by a car).

Also, pretty sure MJ, Ned and May were able to move at the same speeds as Spidey(when he was chasing Lizard) or maybe I should bring up how Spidey(and basically everyone) was fighting against Thanos' troops at the same speeds as the rest of the Avengers.

See? Everyone can play those cards.

If you are able to do such a perfect scaling that makes mine look so bad, please open a thread, show us how you're the best powerscaler(As I don't know anyone yet who is able to scale characters without inconsistencies).

I don't need you to show me how my scaling is not perfect, I already know that. I just haven't seen any better because everyone is so keen on criticising, but not on giving their own reasoning.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@power_hunter:

You seem upset…that wasn’t my intention.. but if you want I’ll give you 40+ lightning reactions, and you try to match them with antifeats? (Antifeats must come from post FFH when he mastered his Spidey sense.)…the feats I have include perception(seeing lighting in slo motion), reacting (moving after it’s fired), running (out running it) .. 40 onscreen feats deep..and I have 5 guidebooks statements calling the spiders Lightning speed, 2 VFX breakdowns, the TASM2 script and the NWH script ..and feats for electro including onscreen speed of cloud to ground in a single frame(for people who don’t like statements), electro seeing electricity flow in slo motion, and electro seeing bullets slow motion.. I hope you can see that I’ve been trying to convince people for months about this.. not get mad at them when they don’t agree but convince, because that’s what we are doing here, trying to convince others to see things the way we do.. notice the raw amount of information I gathered about this for it to be convincing. And I’ve definitely made threads about it.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/no-way-home-script-confirms-electros-lightning-tra-2252084/

—-

Again not trying to upset, but you’ve copy pasted that WW thing to a dozen threads.. did you not think you were ever gonna get pushback on it?

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solos.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is to slow to help ⚡️⚡️⚡️ and Spider-Man beats Diana. 🕷 I am a big WODC fan and I can admit that. 🕸MCU just made Spiderman overpowered.

What this man said ^^ Nacho spittin facts as usual

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I chose the team but I haven't seen the last spiderman so I'm not real sure. Damn Disney taking forever to put it on.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leopardon Go!

BestDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BestDebater

Composite Spiderman slaughters, especially with prep time.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving it to Spider-Man due to prep and morals off.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

No Caption Provided

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sportjames23: No one asked me for one, don't tag me if you won't make one

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

Spider-Man getting faster after mastering his Spider-Sense doesn't make sense. In the MCU Spider-Sense is basically pre-cog, and that would help at reacting to things before they have been fired, but that won't make Spidey suddenly a million times faster.

So not taking previous anti-feats as such because "Spider-Man mastered his Spidey-Sense" is baseless headcanon. Spider-Sense helps Peter with things like noticing Goblin is going to betray him or reacting to a gun before is shot, not for moving relative to lightning.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
@power_hunter said:

@death4bunnies:

Spider-Man getting faster after mastering his Spider-Sense doesn't make sense. In the MCU Spider-Sense is basically pre-cog, and that would help at reacting to things before they have been fired, but that won't make Spidey suddenly a million times faster.

So not taking previous anti-feats as such because "Spider-Man mastered his Spidey-Sense" is baseless headcanon. Spider-Sense helps Peter with things like noticing Goblin is going to betray him or reacting to a gun before is shot, not for moving relative to lightning.

Nope..that’s not all his Spidey sense is at all.. it slows his perception(visually you can see everything slow down for him). it hightens his senses(he can hear heartbeats when active like in the apartment)… and it works as a kinda auto reaction(see the strange astral scene)… prove to me that it’s “just precog” I know you can’t prove that because it’s blatantly untrue.

Tag me and say baseless headcanon when your wrong? What’s your problem lately?

There is a in universe reason for him getting better with his reactions.. there was a whole movie where mastering his spider sense was a plot point, I won’t accept reaction antifeats from before he mastered this skill.

40+ Lightning feats with guidebooks, VFX guys, Script, and more confirming… your the guy who takes 1 outlier guidbook statement as gospel but can’t accept 50+ pieces of evidence?

Anyways, I can prove that his perception slows down when he spider sense is active, I can prove it highen his senses… imma ask you to PROVE that it’s “just precog” or don’t tag me with your overly aggressive and factually wrong posts.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Power_Hunter

@death4bunnies:

Improving your reaction speed or having pre-cog won't make you be a million times faster, is just as easy as that. I know Spidey has a lot of feats timing lightning, I'm not saying that's false, but what it's not logical is trying to argue that all previous speed showings mean nothing when:

1.-Spider-Sense would improve his reactions, not his movement speed, and it won't make him a million times faster.

2.-Sinister Six also have anti-feats.

And I think you're the one getting upset right now, don't project.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@power_hunter:

Moving the goal post? You said it was “only precog” I proved that it highens his reactions and slows down his perception.. concede that it’s not “just precog” like you said and I proved false; if you want to continue the conversation…if you want to use post FFH reaction antifeats then cool, but I don’t think your gonna match 40+ feats deep (everything from running feats, to perception feats, to reaction feats) with tons of confirming evidence.

I hope you can understand why I think 40 feats with confirming evidence..with clear cut things like seeing lighting in slo motion.. is a bit more convincing than 2 feats you must go frame by frame to see..that rely on a off hand guidebook statement from another movie.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

I mean, you're just saying that Spider-Man is MHS+ because he has reacted to Electro's lightning. Diana tried to time HV two times, and she succeded so I don't really see what's the matter with thinking that WW is probably relativistic. She has also reacted to lightning, casually, 2+ times, so I don't get why it should be so hard to imagine.

if you want to use post FFH reaction antifeats then cool, but I don’t think your gonna match 40+ feats deep (everything from running feats, to perception feats, to reaction feats) with tons of confirming evidence.

What I meant is that using pre-FFH anti-feats+Anti-feats from the other Spideys and Sinister Six should also be accepted. Spider-Sense enhances your reactions and, in some cases, gives you pre-cog, but it doesn't enhance your movement speed, so Spider-Sense won't make any of the Peter's suddenly move a million times faster. At least there is not a logical explanation for that.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@death4bunnies:

I mean, you're just saying that Spider-Man is MHS+ because he has reacted to Electro's lightning. Diana tried to time HV two times, and she succeded so I don't really see what's the matter with thinking that WW is probably relativistic. She has also reacted to lightning, casually, 2+ times, so I don't get why it should be so hard to imagine.

if you want to use post FFH reaction antifeats then cool, but I don’t think your gonna match 40+ feats deep (everything from running feats, to perception feats, to reaction feats) with tons of confirming evidence.

What I meant is that using pre-FFH anti-feats+Anti-feats from the other Spideys and Sinister Six should also be accepted. Spider-Sense enhances your reactions and, in some cases, gives you pre-cog, but it doesn't enhance your movement speed, so Spider-Sense won't make any of the Peter's suddenly move a million times faster. At least there is not a logical explanation for that.

What? Dude, you cant understand why 40+ feats with tons of back up evidence is more convincing than 2 feats that you have to frame by frame to even see, and rely on a single guidebook statement? It’s hard to imagine to anyone who watched the WW movies, otherwise I guess parademons are lightspeed and so is Batman and some more.. that’s silly.

I showed you it speeding him up and slowing others down.. when his apider sense engages in the apartment you can see from Pete’s perspective exa what spider sense is like.. it sliwsvthe world down for him.. no antifeats pre FFH when he mastered this matter, he didn’t have the spider perception to rep his lightning feats before then.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

Outriders must be MHS+ too as Spidey was struggling with them. And I guess NYC cops are MHS+ too as they were gunning Lizard down. There must be fast cars in NYC too as one KO'd Electro. And explosions must be specially fast in the spider-verse, as the three spiders always get tagged by them. And Gwen Stacey must also be at those speeds, as she was able to react to Goblin and to Spidey and Harry fighting. Etc, etc, etc.

We can all play that game.

Also now analyzing a feat frame by frame is an argument for a rebuttal? I should watch movies at the speed you say in order for feats to be valid?

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Power_Hunter

It’s hard to imagine to anyone who watched the WW movies, otherwise I guess parademons are lightspeed and so is Batman and some more.. that’s silly.

Actually, now that you use that terrible argument. I've never seen anyone watch a Spider-Man movie and really think he is MHS+. If that's the level of your arguments you must be lacking evidence.

And, btw, I never said WW was LS, don't use strawman. And, the gap between MHS+ and Relativistic is very thin, so seriously, it doesn't make sense for you to consider relativistic absurd madness when you say the spideys are MHS+.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@death4bunnies:

Outriders must be MHS+ too as Spidey was struggling with them. And I guess NYC cops are MHS+ too as they were gunning Lizard down. There must be fast cars in NYC too as one KO'd Electro. And explosions must be specially fast in the spider-verse, as the three spiders always get tagged by them. And Gwen Stacey must also be at those speeds, as she was able to react to Goblin and to Spidey and Harry fighting. Etc, etc, etc.

We can all play that game.

Also now analyzing a feat frame by frame is an argument for a rebuttal? I should watch movies at the speed you say in order for feats to be valid?

Outriders are pre FFH and he killed 27 of them in less than 10 seconds on screen… we just when through this.. you said spider sense is “just precog” I proved it slows his perception and enhances his senses.. your refusal to concede when proven wrong is plainly visible for all.. anyways I won’t accept reaction antifeats from pre FFH because that was before he mastered his spider sense.

Maybe you didn’t watch TASM Lizard gets stronger by the day.

Electro was hit from behind, and was amped in NWH.

——

No I’m saying when a thing is focused on.. like Spidermsn stopping cull, or Spider-Man seeing lighting in slow motion.. it’s something that is clear for the general audience.. when you have to frame by frame a background thing it shows that it wasn’t a focus of the movie.
40+ feats still > 2 suspect feats based off a guidebook from another movie and contradicted on screen.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Power_Hunter

@death4bunnies: Lizard fought a cop(Gwen's dad) at the same time he was fighting spidey. Electro got stronger by having access to more energy, his lightning didn't get any faster(lol). How does that even work, making lightning travel faster, I mean.

Sorry man, if you can't admit that the spiders are as inconsistent as MCU Thanos or as any character in living history this conversation won't work. Stressing inconsistencies in other's arguments is not a constructive or useful feedback, as, like I said, when the product is not perfect imperfect powerscaling is to be expected. If this forum was more about having good, unbiased debates we could get to conclussions, but just criticising won't lead anywhere.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@power_hunter:

Wow bro.. you can stick with light speed Diana but it’s just not a thing.

So just ignoring that lazed gets stronger by the day? Got it.

Electtos first time using cloud to ground lighting, and his best speed feats came post arc reactor amp.. Garfeild says he’s never seen him so powerful.

Yes consistency is a thing, and like I said I have 40+ feats and tons of backup evidence.. that you can’t beat with 40 post FFH antifeats.

You have 2 feats that I can beat with antifeats.. see how that works? More evidence is better? If ill I had was 2 Spidey feats, I promise you not as many people would accept lightning spiders.. but I have 40+ and they include things like perception.. just a better argument IMO.

——

Ill let others debate here now, you’ve lead me down a rabbit hole spamming that copy pasted thing to a dozen threads.. you got insulting and emotional when people pushed back on it and that’s weird. Do you homie, tell everyone Diana is suddenly LS.

FantaLark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By FantaLark

Throwing this out there, the Japanese live action Spider-Man (without his mech) endured giants monsters tossing him against mountains.

The_Swaggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might as well give Spidey the IG too while you’re at it lol

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers