Composite Kryptonian(DCEU) vs Composite Avenger(MCU)

• 132 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Image result for composite dceu kryptonian

Image result for dceu namek

vs

Image result for composite mcu avenger

All kryptonians are fully adapted

Morals off.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians wtflolstomps

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avenger would have a lot more versatility, but they only get impressive durabilty from Hulk and Thor(could argue Iron Man but it isn't as impressive) whereas the Kryptonians are all extremelt durable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: So Who do you think wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a694c5def8ac
deactivated-5a694c5def8ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40: First, is it every avenger that has been shown on screen or limited to certain ones? Second, once I know that I will have to take some time to think about it.

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite avenger takes a dirt nap, lock thread.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do they get Quicksilver speed?

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonian adapts and speed blitzes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

@frankthetank40: First, is it every avenger that has been shown on screen or limited to certain ones? Second, once I know that I will have to take some time to think about it.

Image result for mcu avengers

These avengers including vision.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp, composite kyptonian is not that more powerful than Superman.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

composite kryptonian is just Superman. And he still beats all the avengers, fused or not.

Speed that rivals the Flash

Nuke level durability

Tectonic plates level strenght

Energy projection enough to rival any avenger

Flight, supersenses, freeze breath and much more.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Comopsite Avenger completely destroys, like effortlessly through sheer versatality.

• Quicksilver makes him more than fast enough to keep up.
  • Tony's flight is a match for Superman's.
  • Thor's lightning is an insane power combined with limitless flight.
  • Hulk's durability is decent but comparable.
  • Scarlet Witch's TK and TP is OP.
  • Hawkeye / Natasha's skill level in accuracy and martial arts is far above anyone's in the DCEU.
  • Cap's shield is great weponry support that can defend against the vast majority of attacks the Kryptonian can throw.

I don't think the Kryptonian can do anything really. All they have is strength and it's not remotely enough. I think composite JL would be fair, or at least more fair, though the Avengers should still wreck.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nomar

The comp avenger roflstomps the comp kryptonian (which just ends up being Superman). Too much versatility and with Hulk in the DNA it only gets stronger the longer the fight goes.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Worldofthunder

@anthp2000 said:

Comopsite Avenger completely destroys, like effortlessly through sheer versatality.

• Hawkeye / Natasha's skill level in accuracy and martial arts is far above anyone's in the DCEU.
  • Cap's shield is great weponry support that can defend against the vast majority of attacks the Kryptonian can throw.

I don't think the Kryptonian can do anything really. All they have is strength and it's not remotely enough. I think composite JL would be fair, or at least more fair, though the Avengers should still wreck.

Superman perceived Wonder Woman as a statues, AKA someone faster than Quicksilver. None of them can compare to Superman's strenght. Composite kryptonian will be fighting composite avenger, AKA a statue.

It'll be a statue vs a ridiculously physically superior opponent. Kryptonians stomps.

Also, since this is morals off, composite kryptonian will just go ahead and break composite avenger's neck.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@worldofthunder said:
@anthp2000 said:

Superman perceived Wonder Woman as a statues, AKA someone faster than Quicksilver. None of them can compare to Superman's strenght. Composite kryptonian will be fighting composite avenger, AKA a statue.

It'll be a statue vs a ridiculously physically superior opponent. Kryptonians stomps.

Also, since this is morals off, composite kryptonian will just go ahead and break composite avenger's neck.

That's a terrible, and surprisingly widespread, misconception. Clark threw Diana and co aside after he was choking her. He litteraly just threw them away. They were falling when they looked like statues compared to him and Barry. And obviously, when you're falling, you're not operating at your regular combat speed; Supes never percieved anyone moving at supersonic speeds like a statue. At best, he's a tad faster than Diana, and even that's stretching it. Quicksilver is not considerably slower than Diana either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: To be fair he reacted to punches moving at supersonic speeds in mos.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder said:
@anthp2000 said:

That's a terrible, and surprisingly widespread, misconception. Clark threw Diana and co aside after he was choking her. He litteraly just threw them away. They were falling when they looked like statues compared to him and Barry. And obviously, when you're falling, you're not operating at your regular combat speed; Supes never percieved anyone moving at supersonic speeds.

he was literally fighting against Flash at speeds nobody else showed the ability to move in. Not to mention Superman moved faster than Wonder Woman was able to slam her bracelets together

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder said:
@anthp2000 said:

That's a terrible, and surprisingly widespread, misconception. Clark threw Diana and co aside after he was choking her. He litteraly just threw them away. They were falling when they looked like statues compared to him and Barry. And obviously, when you're falling, you're not operating at your regular combat speed; Supes never percieved anyone moving at supersonic speeds.

Her limbs didn't move, her head wasn't moving, nothing. Completely frozen.

You're lying with the supersonic part. Earlier in the tunnel, Diana was trying hard to get her sword, literally screaming, yet completely frozen to Barry, didn't even blink or move even though she was trying hard to get her sword. Clark was on par with this speed.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator

@anthp2000 said:
@worldofthunder said:
@anthp2000 said:

he was literally fighting against Flash at speeds nobody else showed the ability to move in. Not to mention Superman moved faster than Wonder Woman was able to slam her bracelets together

@anthp2000: To be fair he reacted to punches moving at supersonic speeds in mos.

I fixed my post. I meant to say he never percieved anyone moving at suprsonic speeds.... like a statue.

For whatever reason I did not finish my statement.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 anthp2000  Moderator

@anthp2000 said:
@worldofthunder said:
@anthp2000 said:

Her limbs didn't move, her head wasn't moving, nothing. Completely frozen.

You're lying with the supersonic part. Earlier in the tunnel, Diana was trying hard to get her sword, literally screaming, yet completely frozen to Barry, didn't even blink or move even though she was trying hard to get her sword. Clark was on par with this speed.

Yeah, Clark is ludicrously faster than someone falling down. Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg might as well be anyone, any random human, because when they're falling, they're not operating at any superhuman speed.

Diana was leaping to get her sword. This is litteraly the same situation, she wasn't moving a muscle other than her entire body towards the sword. Yes, Clark has much better travel speed than Diana, but this doesn't matter when discussing reactions or combat speed, which is what your argument is based on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder said:
@anthp2000 said:

That's a terrible, and surprisingly widespread, misconception. Clark threw Diana and co aside after he was choking her. He litteraly just threw them away. They were falling when they looked like statues compared to him and Barry. And obviously, when you're falling, you're not operating at your regular combat speed; Supes never percieved anyone moving at supersonic speeds like a statue. At best, he's a tad faster than Diana, and even that's stretching it. Quicksilver is not considerably slower than Diana either.

I honestly doubt that's what the directors were thinking when the scene was made, I mean we even see Superman at one point jump into the air too and was still operating at his combat speed.

Also pretty sure two other times in justice league we see Flash moving while it doesn't look like WW is perceiving him, so it's not a stretch to think Supes is much faster than Diana if he can keep up with flash.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Diana's perception speed doesn't change whether she's in the air or on the ground. I'm not sure why you think otherwise. If you were to skydive it's not like your perception speed would slown down. This doesn't make any sense. Even then, as the other user pointed out, she couldn't even clash her bracelets together before Clark easily reached her from like 25ft away.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite avenger takes this easily.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 anthp2000  Moderator

@worldofthunder: Speedsters choose wether or not they want to percieve stuff as slow as they can. You honestly think Clark, Diana or Barry are watching the world in slow mo all the time? I'd prefer to be dead.

@monstrous93: Jumping =/= falling, at all. The point remains as a fact honestly. No one operates at their best speeds while falling. The scene made it very clear that both Superman and the Flash are extraordinarily fast, considering their surroundings are completely frozen compared to them and that's what I believe the directors were thinking.... And frankly, that's the only sensible thing to argue...

But let's not get into what the directors actually thought because I personally think they made it extremely clear that Clark was so much superior to Diana because she held back and didn't want to fight him, as opposed to him being pissed off. And that's actually based on the lines the chars used.

She never had to percieve the Flash either. At best, Clark's slightly faster than WW, and that's only by arguing their short class at the end of the fight, but I have huge difficulty seeing such moments as credible when thinking about the mindset difference.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prolly avenger, Thor alone is more durable, faster reflexes, stronger, plus mjolnir gives a major edge. Only thing kryptonians have goin for them really over Thor is speed, but with mjolnir that's debatable. Give him QS speed and CA shield, and this game is over fairly quickly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

@monstrous93: Jumping =/= falling, at all.

Really? Do you think gravity is going to act differently on someone who is falling to someone who jumped?

No one operates at their best speeds while falling.

Superman clearly begs to differ.

But let's not get into what the directors actually thought because I personally think they made it extremely clear that Clark was so much superior to Diana because she held back and didn't want to fight him, as opposed to him being pissed off. And that's actually based on the lines the chars used.

I totally do agree that she held back(she made it clear she didn't want to fight) but that doesn't change the fact that she clearly wasn't as strong(he overpowered her with one arm) or as fast(the scene in question) as he is. Her choosing not to use her sword does not change that whatsoever.

She never had to percieve the Flash either.

Not being in a situation that she needed to is irrelevant to the fact that she was shown not perceiving him.

At best, Clark's slightly faster than WW,

If that's the case why was he able to stop WW from fully doing her shockwave thing?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Kryptonian probably speed blitzes.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 anthp2000  Moderator

Lol at Thor wank.

@monstrous93:

When you're jumping you go right against gravity.

Why? Did Superman fall from a building at supersonic speed and I missed it? What you're trying to say is straight up impossile and ridiculous. You're not bullet timing and you're not blitzing while you're FALLING DOWN.

She wasn't as strong obviously. I disagree with the speed advantage being anywhere near as high as people make it out to be. My first thought seeing the whole thing was that Supes was fighting more 'ferociously'. It's really not just Diana's sword or Aquaman's trident. It's the whole mindset. But I guess this part of the argument is subjective. One way or another, I don't believe that wether or not Superman can percieve someone with supersonic combat and reactions as frozen is subjective or debatable, because it's based on an out of context nitpicked moment, when it's obvious that you're not bullet timing and you're not blitzing while falling.

It's not irrelevant.... If she needed to, she could've... That's like saying that because Superman never needed to lift an elephant he isn't able to do it.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oh wait, they have doomsday?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

When you're jumping you go right against gravity.

And? Does that make you fall faster too?

What you're trying to say is straight up impossible and ridiculous.

Obviously, but last time I checked so are 99% of what most FICTIONAL characters do in the first place. And what I'm saying is what is clearly shown so it's not headcanon or anything.

She wasn't as strong obviously.

That was one example of her how her not wanting to fight not changing what was shown.

It's not irrelevant.... If she needed to, she could've... That's like saying that because Superman never needed to lift an elephant he isn't able to do it.

....what? I said she didn't perceive flash, and she didn't. It would be one thing if it wasn't shown that she couldn't perceive flash and I speculated that she can't because it wasn't shown but that's not the case. When Flash ran up to Superman we could see Superman's eye turn to him and we know he is perceiving him, meanwhile while Flash was running to power up the motherbox she along with the rest of the justice league don't so change their gaze at all hinting that they don't perceive him like Superman could.

If I'm wrong and there is something that proves she can perceive the flash then let me know, because I'm pretty sure JL made it clear she couldn't.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

Speedsters choose wether or not they want to percieve stuff as slow as they can. You honestly think Clark, Diana or Barry are watching the world in slow mo all the time? I'd prefer to be dead.

What you're saying is true, but I seriously doubt that Wonder Woman would be completely still and do nothing while her team mates are getting stomped, so Clark is indeed many times faster than her. Even then, Flash's speed >>> Quicksilver and any of the Avengers combines, whenever Flash was shown in slo mo his lightning was also far slower and was shown in slow motion, so Superman is still far faster than anyone on the Avengers team combined. Plus he's far stronger and more durable than any of them. He stomps them by himself, but throw in composite kryptonian and it's a slaughter. You have Doomsday durability, AKA no-sell nukes, energy emissions due to Doomsday, heat vision strong enough to tear apart skyscrapers with ease, and so on. Composite kryptonian breaks composite avenger's neck or splits composite avenger in half with heat vision.

@jashugan said:

Doomsday is a Kryptonian, so I guess.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Chaos239

@anthp2000:

Speedsters choose wether or not they want to percieve stuff as slow as they can. You honestly think Clark, Diana or Barry are watching the world in slow mo all the time? I'd prefer to be dead.

What you're saying is true, but I seriously doubt that Wonder Woman would be completely still and do nothing while her team mates are getting stomped, so Clark is indeed many times faster than her. Even then, Flash's speed >>> Quicksilver and any of the Avengers combines, whenever Flash was shown in slo mo his lightning was also far slower and was shown in slow motion, so Superman is still far faster than anyone on the Avengers team combined. Plus he's far stronger and more durable than any of them. He stomps them by himself, but throw in composite kryptonian and it's a slaughter. You have Doomsday durability, AKA no-sell nukes, energy emissions due to Doomsday, heat vision strong enough to tear apart skyscrapers with ease, and so on. Composite kryptonian breaks composite avenger's neck or splits composite avenger in half with heat vision.

@jashugan said:

Doomsday is a Kryptonian, so I guess.

Doomsday solos

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Avenger stomps.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How?

Strength - Kryptonian

Speed - Kryptonian

Durability - Kyrptonian

Energy Projection - Avenger (useless due to Doomsday)

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

Wonder Woman is clearly slower than Superman. It doesn't matter how 'ferociously' someone is fighting - speed is speed. She went for her bracelet smash to subdue him and he stopped her from doing that with his speed. Why would she not speed up herself up to stop him from doing the very same attack that would subdue him in a non-lethal way?

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: Versatility. With Thor+Hulk+Vision, that is enough strength, durability, and Quicksilver gives them speed. Wanda is TP and hax. Vision can go intangible. Iron Man and Thor have good flight. Black Widow and Hawkeye add precision and skill. Cap's shield and Thor's hammer are striking and defense.

The Avenger can make all Kryptonian attacks useless via phasing and Quicksilver speed puts them on par with Kryptonians in combat speed. Cap's shield can redirect their attacks at them. Mjlonir AoE attacks and lightning will hurt them significantly. It is literally just Clark vs The Avengers, only the speedblitz won't work this time. Iron Man adds even more versatility. Wanda is all sorts of hax. This battle is not just stats.

OP doesn't say DD is included.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40: Ok, I am still not positive on this one but I will give some of my thought process on it.

1. That picture shows, in no specific order, Vision, Iron Man, Capain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Hulk, and Nick Fury. That picture does not show Spider-Man though the OP does show part of Spider-Man. For now I will assume he is not included. Still that is a lot of versatility and intelligence to use that versatility.
  2. We have intelligence from Stark, we have knowledge on everyone there from Nick Fury as well as tactical knowledge, we also have tactical knowledge from Captain America. We have tons of combat experience from Black Widow, Thor, Captain America, and Hawkeye, as well as Nick Fury.
  3. We have repulsor blasts from Iron Man as well as unibeam and hypersonic flight speed. We have Mind Gem blasts from Vision as well as phasing or hardening his density. We have Captain America's shield, Black Widows stinger, Hawkeye's trick arrows, Quicksilvers Super Sonic speed and reaction speed. We have Thor's Lightning, his enhanced physicals, his Mjolnir, and of course his combat experience. We have Hulks extremely high durability as well as his regen as well as his strength and his ability to get stronger as he gets angrier. Hulk has also shown the ability to see, react, and catch an rpg that is less than 5 meters away. In order to do this he showed reaction speeds of mach 4+. We have TP and TK from Scarlet Witch. TK that was strong enough to completely contain a powerful blast and deflect it away and TK powerful enough to send Vision through the floor and quite a ways down into the ground. I could be missing a little bit but that is a huge amount of versatility.
  4. Now, for the Kryptonians, unless we include Doomsday(I wouldn't for two reasons, he is part human and including him brings in a NLF) you are basically making a Superman that has a good amount of combat experience(Zod). Superman has heat vision up to 10k degress(could be hotter but that is all that was ever shown about it's heat). He has flight in the high hundreds of mach speeds. He has at least 10k tons striking strength. He has high levels of durability(I won't include the nuke because it nearly killed him) enough to tank hits from people as strong as him and having a 200 ton train engine thrown at him. He has freeze breath(we do not know exactly how cold it gets). He also has combat and reaction speed(we do not know exactly how fast he was moving when he fought Flash due to many variables).

Honestly, I could see this battle going either way. That is a lot of versatility and a lot of knowledge on how to use that versatility in combat. No matter which one wins, it will not be an easy win and will be after a long and hard fought battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

How?

Strength - Kryptonian

Speed - Kryptonian

Durability - Kyrptonian

honestly composite maximoff twins solo. SW was tping an entire city during AOU. Kryptonians have no counter to this, and Quicksilver's speed gives it the ability to evade attacks from the latter

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

How?

Strength - Kryptonian

Speed - Kryptonian

Durability - Kyrptonian

honestly composite maximoff twins solo. SW was tping an entire city during AOU. Kryptonians have no counter to this, and Quicksilver's speed gives it the ability to evade attacks from the latter

I thought about that, but what would the TP accomplish other than a distraction? It's not like she could kill them with TP or even really hurt them with TP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@chaos239 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

How?

Strength - Kryptonian

Speed - Kryptonian

Durability - Kyrptonian

I thought about that, but what would the TP accomplish other than a distraction? It's not like she could kill them with TP or even really hurt them with TP.

She controls him into smashing him into a mountain or something. Again he had no tp resistance feats or give it Thor's lightning as well. Stomp either way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@chaos239 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

How?

Strength - Kryptonian

Speed - Kryptonian

Durability - Kyrptonian

I also don't see how quicksilver alone is faster than a composite kryptonian. Superman alone is already a match.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@chaos239 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

How?

Strength - Kryptonian

Speed - Kryptonian

Durability - Kyrptonian

I also don't see how quicksilver alone is faster than a composite kryptonian. Superman alone is already a match.

He isn't he just gives it enough speed to keep up.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By tj849
RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@chaos239 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

How?

Strength - Kryptonian

Speed - Kryptonian

Durability - Kyrptonian

She controls him into smashing him into a mountain or something. Again he had no tp resistance feats or give it Thor's lightning as well. Stomp either way

I could see her using the TP like that, but that would run the risk of him coming out of it just like Hulk did after slamming through the Skyscraper.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:
@monstrous93 said:
@worldofthunder said:

Kryptonians wtflolstomps

Yup and Doomdsays ability comes in handy as well

I haven't seen Doomsday listed as one of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@chaos239 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

How?

Strength - Kryptonian

Speed - Kryptonian

Durability - Kyrptonian

I could see her using the TP like that, but that would run the risk of him coming out of it just like Hulk did after slamming through the Skyscraper.

she wanted to make the Hulk go crazy. Hulk going crazy was not an accident

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@chaos239 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

How?

Strength - Kryptonian

Speed - Kryptonian

Durability - Kyrptonian

I know, what I am saying is, making a Composite Kryptonian crash into a mountain might pull him out of her TP the same way crashing through a skyscraper pulled Hulk out of her TP control.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@chaos239 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

How?

Strength - Kryptonian

Speed - Kryptonian

Durability - Kyrptonian

I know, what I am saying is, making a Composite Kryptonian crash into a mountain might pull him out of her TP the same way crashing through a skyscraper pulled Hulk out of her TP control.

Hulk was never under her spell per say all she did to him was make him go crazy, he regained his common sense after crashing into the skyscraper. Also nothing states she can't do it again. That specific attack didn't drain her at all