Versus

No Caption Provided

General Rules

• Assume the Composites will fight to the best of their abilities
  • Victory by killing your opponent permanently
  • Stands and such are visible
  • Battle takes place in Konoha

Rounds

1. No GER, Tusk Act 4, Love Train, Silver Chariot Requiem, Novel Kars or HA DIO /// No Soul King, Squad Zero or Yhwach
  2. No Novel Kars or HA DIO /// No Soul King
  3. All out
BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

R1 + 2 you still have time stopping stands along with Notorious B.I.G and the hand. Can't die, stops time and erases with the hand or vanilla ice.

R3 omega stomp infavor of jojo

ValorKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

JoJo all rounds.

UltimateSage2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are atrocious but I rather read or watch bleach than Jojo and that’s messed up for me to say

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JoJo Durability and DC is pathetic, but they have lighspeed via hanged man thou. They could take it, maybe, but mostly likely they die instantly to soul crush.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 EcoBlitz  Online

Lol composite bleach loses to combo of King Crimson, Heavy Weather and Jail house lock

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EcoBlitz  Online

@ultimatesage2: lol at thinking jojo is atrocious. It has better story than your fav series

UltimateSage2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: lol how would I ever know about his story if I never care to read it ? I’m homophobic so of course I wouldn’t read that weird ass series

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 EcoBlitz  Online

@ultimatesage2: The fact you think jojo is a series about gays is utterly hilarious; nevermind hating people because they’re gay is also not right. This isn’t a place for the latter opinions tho so I’ll leave it at that

ZeromusEG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enrico Pucci have infinite speed,time manipulation, can steal memories and powers from others and he have universe reset. Valantine and Love Train.Crimson King.Time stop.Heavy Weather and Jail house lock.Notorious B.I.G broken regen.

In all out battle composite Jojo character destroy HST with neg diff. Too many broken skills and way too fast.His poor durability means nothing when he ends battle before opponent can even move.

BNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say R1 goes to Jojo, then R2 and R3 are stalemates:

For Rounds 2 and 3, SK Yhwach is allowed, and while the Bleach character is leagues below the Jojo one, the latter has no way of permanently putting the former down, especially with the required win condition.

Skynetisgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jojo summons an omnipotent god or the writers of Bleach via Bohemian Rhapsody and tell either of them to erase the Bleach verse.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ymirgod

R1 + 2 you still have time stopping stands along with Notorious B.I.G and the hand. Can't die, stops time and erases with the hand or vanilla ice.

R3 omega stomp infavor of jojo

JoJo timestop isn't that great.

BLEACH win...

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Bleach , R2 can go either way i guess R3 Bleach . Time hax is good , but Yukio and Kusaka have timd hax too , amped yukio can take over dimensions and have full controllover it , time , space , etc.... Kusaka can manipulate space and time , he dont need to create or take controll of a dimension to do it , if even yukio can take over a dimension with full controll , invaders must die! woud be extreme broken if a PSK tier character use is. Countless number of PSK tier characters who can amp themself and each other , is just tok much for JoJo.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeromuseg: With future sight and the ability to copy others abilities,memories,body , along with the ability to merge with litteraly Anything! Jojo have not so much chance in R3 , and time hax isnt that broken , Yukio can take controll of dimensions and have full controll over space,time etc... in them.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlackWizzard17

@ymirgod: they literally have 9 seconds of time stop, 10 seconds of future vision and time skip, and the ever so broken Made in Heavens universal acceleration. With existence erasing stands and stands such as bohemian rhapsody I think it's a win for round 1 and 2. Round 3 is an obvious stomp for jojo.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 EcoBlitz  Online

@bninja: soul king loses to The world over heaven and GER

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 EcoBlitz  Online

@ymirgod: it’s literally stopping time for 10 seconds on a universal level. It’s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything in bleach.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 EcoBlitz  Online

@mrviking: all that loses to jail house rock sand heavy weather

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@ymirgod: it’s literally stopping time for 10 seconds on a universal level. It’s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything in bleach.

>"stop time on universal level"

lol, soul king create the multiverse of bleach...

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@ecoblitz: Stop Time for 5 second to give a bunch of hypersonic building level punches. How impressive lol (Compared to Bleach, no)

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SagaTheLegend

Also I remembered Hanged Man apparently cannot attack while in that light form and stands ate only MHS . Time Acceleration takes a lot of time to achieve infinite speed. Combine that to the fact that the Bleach team has better stats and a lot of ways to increase them (Bankai, Shikai, Fullbring, Ressurrection, Vollstanding, Vaizard Forms). If you stack them, them I might rethink about the chances of the Bleach Team. There is also Yhwach's power nulification abilities if you take them seriously, they would be a hard counter even to GER. Without soul crush restricted thought, they die all rounds passively, before they can activate any ability.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Co-Boss

So the stand user has a nine second time stop, a ten second time skip, infinite speed from made in Heaven, memory theft if they even touch the enemy, the enemy can only remember 3 things (this one pretty much secured the victory), the stand user is anatomically invincible from both BIG and century boy, death hax with GER, power nullification from HA dio, and the enemy can’t even approach them bc of green grass of home. That’s only some of the stands covered with people like risk and ball breakers infinite AP attack not being mentioned, but idk how bleach wins.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never mind any other stand in jojo, how the hell does the comp bleach character even get passed Bohemian Rhapsody?

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@co-boss:

So the stand user has a nine second time stop, a ten second time skip,

• Useless if your opponent is faster than you.

infinite speed from made in Heaven,

• Made in Heaven has eventual Infinite Speed that takes a long time to achieve. Before that even with accelerating time he can still be one shot by a Quincy Arrow destroying his soul.

memory theft if they even touch the enemy,

• They have a lot of projectile attacks

the enemy can only remember 3 things (this one pretty much secured the victory),

• Almighty should be able to cancel that.

the stand user is anatomically invincible from both BIG and century boy

• What about targets that attack your soul? How about soul crush? Not even talking about literally using the Visory to turn the Composite's bones into cookies

, death hax with GER

• Only works via touch

, power nullification from HA dio,

• Only works via touch

and the enemy can’t even approach them bc of green grass of home

• Let me see...

. That’s only some of the stands covered with people like risk and ball breakers infinite AP attack not being mentioned, but idk how bleach wins.

• Infinite Spin does not have infinite attack potency, since it takes a lot of time to kill even humans like Johnny and Valentine. What it has is unlimited energy. It also needs the horse which can be killed with a thought by the Composite Bleach character.

The composite can null all the JoJo composite's powers with Ichibe's Bankai and they also have the ability to copy all of a target's appearance and powers with some fodder quincy's powers. There any many other hax like reality rejection via Orihime and Reality Warping with the Hogyoku. What I say is they are not be underestimated, thou Rhapsody might be a problem, I still have not understand everythinf it does. I know there are other stands that could be trouble too, but I have to do more research.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@rikuyamaha: NLF. Also how they are going to activate any stand if they are not fast enought to do that. Dont forget the composite also has Cheap Trick so the only thing the Bleach one has to do is look at their back. And they will know that with the Almighty.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: NLF. Also how they are going to activate any stand if they are not fast enought to do that. Dont forget the composite also has Cheap Trick so the only thing the Bleach one has to do is look at their back. And they will know that with the Almighty.

not really NLF as he can summon anyone from fiction, which is his power. hell, he summoned micky mouse and even van gou at one point so its not really far to say he could summon TOAA. and lol, The comp stands are MFTL+ with TWOV, GER, etc etc. almighty will be turned off as soon as t turns night time, so the stands just have to wait and then solo.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@rikuyamaha: NLF because he has never summoned any being from that level and there is no evidence that they could. None of those stands you showed has any FTL feats that are not outliers. MFTL is also a stretch.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Maybe round 1 if they survive. Not Round 2 or 3

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: NLF because he has never summoned any being from that level and there is no evidence that they could.

summons mickey mouse,Vincent van Gogh, peter pan and tinkerbell, E.T, snoopy, the lion from MGM Studios and etc. there is no reason he could not summon him.

None of those stands you showed has any FTL feats that are not outliers.

GER is faster then sticky fingers and sticky fingers can teleport. The world over heaven blitzed GER.

MFTL is also a stretch.

sure.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Co-Boss

@sagathelegend: the only ranged attack besides the visionary that can harm them is lilles shots, as none of the attacks will retain their strength to actually injure them due to green grass of home, and I can’t see lilles attack one shooting them. Physically attacks are almost impossible due to constently getting smaller, so stopping blitzes are well. Jotaros first thing to do post part 3 was always just using the world so once they survive the first ranged attack they just use the world. Then what’s stopping the stand user from using all of their ridiculous attack to murk the bleach spirit. Also isn’t the almighty negation something he has to actively do? So what if he doesn’t remember it bc of jail house? He can only use 3 powers at a time until he remembers he has the almighty. Also I called tusk an infinite ap because it won’t kill them but the spin will ruin people’s cells with infinite energy

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#36  Edited By StormShadow_X

Bleach due to speed and soul crush though either character could one shot

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

Imagine thinking bohemian can summon toaa because he summoned Mickey mouse

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SagaTheLegend

NLF because he has never summoned any being from that level and there is no evidence that they could.

summons mickey mouse,Vincent van Gogh, peter pan and tinkerbell, E.T, snoopy, the lion from MGM Studios and etc. there is no reason he could not summon him.

• None are on TOAA's level. Those despiction seem barely street tier and you saying he can summon TOAA without evidence makes no sense.

None of those stands you showed has any FTL feats that are not outliers.

GER is faster then sticky fingers and sticky fingers can teleport. The world over heaven blitzed GER.

• No, sticky fingers just create stickers to phase throught obstacles and he never used it to travel MFTL distances. Even if he could that does not scale to GER's combat or reaction speed. Teleportation is space-time manip, it is not an speed feat.

MFTL is also a stretch.

sure.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: exactly, I can't understand the logic behind something as ridiculous as that

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By baph

Bleach character gets aged and erased from existence along with like, 10 other passive abilities.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SagaTheLegend
@co-boss said:

@sagathelegend: the only ranged attack besides the visionary that can harm them is lilles shots, as none of the attacks will retain their strength to actually injure them due to green grass of home, and I can’t see lilles attack one shooting them.

Lillie's attacks bypass durability and destroy the soul like any quincy. It also has an AP too high for the Composite JoJo to survive by sheer durability even ignoring it bypasses it.

Physically attacks are almost impossible due to constently getting smaller, so stopping blitzes are well.

That is a good point, but highter speed still allows the Composite Bleach to use Visionary to kill the JoJo Composite.

Jotaros first thing to do post part 3 was always just using the world so once they survive the first ranged attack they just use the world.

Actually the first thing he did on panel was just help Koichi with his stand a bit. That aside, yeah he spams Time Stop in Pary 4 and 6, because, why wouldn't he?

Then what’s stopping the stand user from using all of their ridiculous attack to murk the bleach spirit.

If they survive the first ranged attack (plus Visionary), nothing really thou. But I don't really think they will survive it. The Composite Bleach can also copy the memories and the powers of the JoJo so they would still be able to move in Stopped Time. The Composites are fighting at their best, so I don't see why he would not use it, especially with speed ans knowledge due to Almighty.

Also isn’t the almighty negation something he has to actively do? So what if he doesn’t remember it bc of jail house?

If Jail House affects him? In that case he is screwed. But he starts wirh the Almighty (in any round). So he will know Jail House can do that and will not it, ao the ability will not activate.

He can only use 3 powers at a time until he remembers he has the almighty. Also I called tusk an infinite ap because it won’t kill them but the spin will ruin people’s cells with infinite energy

Yes, that is true. Althought if he gets hit by it, the Composite Bleach can just return it to the JoJo using The Balance or The Antithesis.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@baph: Since when Existence Erasure is passive? Definetely no HA Dio's. I dunno if the age thing is useful, the Bleach character is immortal in body and soul and call also copy all of the opponent's powers and of course their resistances too.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both series are extremely haxy and come from Authors who loves thier NLFs and I love both their creative minds and power systems.

So both characters are walking NLFs....I mean how the hell is GER and ALMIGHTY supposed to interact when they can both be wanked to NLF levels.

How the hell is Balance and D4C love train going to interact, they would just "NO u" each other till death.

C.Jojo got the sheer number of potent hax in his belt. GER solidifies the defenseq and powernulls the opponent the moment the match start,timestop and timeskip,time acceleration. Gives precog and infinite speed. reality rewrite, Dimensional and parallel universe manipulation. Kishibe rohan stand.

But then again composite bleach character has knowledge of all the futures and already knows about all the stand abilities and weaknesses because the moment the battle starts he has being and has knowledge of the countless possible battles he's had with the stands. In other words bleach character has the automatical advantage of full knowledge and can rewrite the future to suit him and potentially powernull his way through. Not to mention "y ourself" can copy powers and a host of other power steal techniques.

Honestly its a pure 50:50 there's no telling how the match plays out because both verses abilities are no walkover.

Maybe ETSB or IT gg.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: I never said it's passive, i said there's those two abilities that can tax the Bleach character heavily, along with other passive abilities that will also bother them, and im not mentioning the top of the top abilities.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend:

hey don't laugh, you'll trigger a very specific set of people

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@saxz: 5d Multiversal Kaguya supporters? When I say that ETSB is Large Star level (highbailling) they say I am lowbailling.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 EcoBlitz  Online

@ymirgod: multiversal soul king... bro do you know what a multiverse is. Wow. Why am I even bothering it’s you.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 EcoBlitz  Online

@sagathelegend: stop time for 10 seconds to straight up erase from existence with a punch while turning them to snail and removing every single memory... Aii.