• Bloodlusted
  • All versions ever showed on-panel

Rounds

1. Featwise only
  2. Feats and hype
#3 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18621 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix Jean alone would stomp

No Caption Provided

As far as I know there is no form of Thor that’s universal.

#4 Posted by coolcat4 (848 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor would win. We have the RK Thor, Necrosword, Phoenix force, Power stone.

#5 Edited by BreakOfDawn (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Thor. Necro-Thor + Old King Phoenix + RKT + power cosmic + power stone + centuries of use of the Odinforce = bye bye Jean.

R2: Hmm, tough one. RKT can be claimed to be Beyonder(s) level if you believe Loki when he theorised TWSAIS are Beyonders, but White Phoenix of the Crown "held a universe in her hand." Going with Thor for the TWSAIS/Beyonders feat.

#6 Posted by Omnipotent94 (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

So, RKT vs WPOTC? Jean wins.

#7 Edited by King-Ragnar (4475 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Pretty sure Rune King Thor is universal+. Multiversal if you believe in theory that the ones who live in the shadows are the beyonders.

#8 Posted by Koays (11607 posts) - - Show Bio

WPOTC wins

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
#9 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (7229 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
#10 Posted by deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb (353 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Thor. Necro-Thor + Old King Phoenix + RKT + power cosmic + power stone + centuries of use of the Odinforce = bye bye Jean.

R2: Hmm, tough one. RKT can be claimed to be Beyonder(s) level if you believe Loki when he theorised TWSAIS are Beyonders, but White Phoenix of the Crown "held a universe in her hand." Going with Thor for the TWSAIS/Beyonders feat.

#11 Edited by Trololololol (765 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't the most powerful version of Jean beyond the likes of even the living tribunal and pre-retcon Beyonder ?

#12 Posted by destinyman75 (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@trololololol: No version of Jean is close to Beyonder. White crown Phoenix is her best. RKT with all the amps should be able to equal nor better that

#13 Posted by destinyman75 (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor shout win here. We have basically White crown Phoenix...vs

Necro Thor

Odin armor and sword

Power Gem

Runes

Odin force

OKT

Merging with the Universe RKT

Belt of strength

Phoenix force Old King Thor

Mjolnir

WM if needed

Yeah Jean dies here I'm a epic clash Thor is easily on par with white crown if not above with the OG necro etc

#14 Posted by Trololololol (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: Necro Thor is the strongest we have seen him . His best feat was defeating a possibly hungry Galactus . White Phoenix is way beyond him though .

#15 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (7229 posts) - - Show Bio

Two people with the Phoenix have either overwhelmed or hurt beings with Beyonder powers and neither were White Phoenix. Not saying she's more powerful at all. Whatever piece of the Phoenix he has will be violently ripped out in favor of Jean.

#16 Edited by destinyman75 (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@trololololol: Nexro two shot a sated Galen let him live, but he's not the strongest or most powerful, RKT is the most powerful . When he merged with the Universe he had knowledge of all life in the Universe. Wiser then Odin, far more powerful than Odin or any version of Thor.... Defeated TWIAS who are said to be of the Beyonder race, who Odin couldn't even scratch...Erased Magnog ripped Amoed lokis head off and kept him alive.. Etc etc. If you add the necro sword Odin sword and armor mjolnir, and Destroyer armor and a Universal weapon like the power Gem, he will be impossible to take down by force...I'd you haven't read RKT I'd suggest it it was a good story. Plus Thor also has the Phoenix nforce on top of all this

#17 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (7229 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: Jean is taking the Phoenix Force from him and you speak of physical powers like she's not a telepath, that can change the past via telepathy.

#18 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18621 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Pretty sure Rune King Thor is universal+. Multiversal if you believe in theory that the ones who live in the shadows are the beyonders.

Is there any evidence that they are? Though regardless WPOTC Jean would be multiversal as well.

#19 Posted by Trololololol (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: from what I have read on this forum , RKT is like only twice as strong as odin .

And was there ever a solid evidence of TWAIS are beyonders ?

Necrosword is a huge amp for sure .

Feats for phoenix thor , Odinsword and destroyer armour ? I don't think the latter two are above galaxy level .

Yes , I have read the Ragnarok storyline , it was pretty good .

#20 Edited by destinyman75 (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@trololololol: It was mentioned they were Beyonder somewhere so that they were Gods of Gods, Odin couldn't even Perceive them. He's more the double Odin but how much more is speculation..

Phoenix Thor defeated God Doom who was using a plethora of Thor's as his police, snapped Phoenix Cyclops neck etc so Doom was OP. Killed Doom and went to where the Phoenix force foes to regroup white place whatever it's called so henjas great knowledge on Phoenix force Also when RKT merged with the Universe he knew everything he would know what Jean planned to do before she did it. Pre cognitive.

As far as Odin sword and armor it aided Thor in beating A Thanos clone much stronger then Thanos..

Galaxy level would be King Thor one of the weaker versions..Eve normal Thor withstood the Null bomb which was Galaxy level. Also there is the Destroyer Armor. I see too many AMPS for Thor here

#21 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (7229 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: the universe Thor can get info from can be held in her palm from the outside so in universe precog is not going to help against something that is outside of it and casually manipulates it with only telepathy.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#22 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12148 posts) - - Show Bio

"Beyonder level+ RKT"

Smh.

#23 Posted by Trololololol (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: IIRC , it was only a theory by Loki that they could be beyonders . Even if we accept it as true , the current beyonders are nowhere near the original beyonder , or Jean . Anyways , if Thor actually defeated those beyonders , then that is an immensely good feat for him .

Knowing doesn't help unless you have the power to stop something. If someone told me Flash was coming to get me , I still wouldn't be able to do anything .

Weren't Thanos clones just as powerful as him , but not more?

Galaxy and multi-Galaxy are impressive , but nothing close to a universal or even a multiversal character like Phoenix .

IMO , Thor's greatest weapon here is the necrosword , but he would still go down after a tough fight .

#24 Edited by destinyman75 (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@trololololol: True it's a Theroy but all we have to go by.and makes the most sense..

No this clone was many times stronger then Thanos. And this was Thor force Thor with those Amps and still barely survived...

RKT by most see RKT as Universal or universal plus

And he does have the power to defeat Jean easily so I'd he applies all these amps. Necro aside he also has the Phoenix force

Dark Phoenix Jean stalemate with Galen just necro OKT two shot him don't see Jean winning here especially with also the Phoenix force..Jeans my fav x man but don't see it how do you think she could?

#25 Posted by King-Ragnar (4475 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Not really, it's a just a theory based on something Loki said (cant recall what it exactly was).

#26 Posted by BruceBanner84 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: Can make you this a triple threat with outerversal doomsday ?

#27 Posted by Soratoumiga (3780 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#28 Edited by Consciouskeeper (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean farts thor dies

#29 Posted by BruceBanner84 (121 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Trololololol (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: Well Thor sacrificed 2 eyes while Odin sacrificed only 1 . This is why the majority of the vine believes that he is 2x stronger than Odin .

Yeah ,I guess he does win . He has the phoenix force like jean , but also the Necro sword and tonnes of other equipment .

#31 Posted by del_torro (3830 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean has the ability to rip the Phoenix out of other hosts.

Like she did to Rachel, Emma, the Cuckoos and how she stopped dark Phoenix cyclops from ascending to power and stopped Phoenix Vulcan.

She rips the Phoenix out of Thor and powers herself.

Teen Jean grey was already strong enough to knock galactus around with her punches and fight the Phoenix force.

Dark Phoenix never fought galactus. It was Phoenix Jean who had psi blockers restraining and suppressing her powers that fought galactus,though she lost.

White Phoenix >Dark Phoenix >Phoenix Rachel >Galactus >green Phoenix.

#32 Posted by green_skaar (12589 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Runes + Odin/Thor-Force + Phoenix + Necro Sword + Destroyer + Dual Mjolnir + Power Stone

#33 Posted by Yosefscion (499 posts) - - Show Bio

The god purges the human

#34 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#35 Posted by DeadpoolUchiha (305 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#36 Posted by destinyman75 (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@trololololol: Yeah kinda what I'm thinking. Be one heck of a fight nontheless

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#37 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7821 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean one-shots. Thor is barely even Universal and giving him a bunch of fodder gear doesn't make him any more powerful lol.

#38 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Jean stomps.