jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jay_z94

616 Tony and Post-crisis/rebirth/N-52 Bruce

Composite versions, so all tech/equipment that they have created or used can be used in this battle

1 day prep, takes place in a deserted Times New Square, To the death/KO/incapacitation/BFR

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chew force Batman solos

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't know 616 Ironman had the infinity gauntlet at one point...

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These types of threads are stupid.

Perhaps Tony wins with the gauntlet, perhaps there is some issue of Batman where he had Jakeems pen or whatever. If your going to make a composite thread at least have some awareness of what that will bring to the table.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By stormshadow_x
Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jay_z94
Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Iron Man with gauntlet ?

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Does he really need feats with it? The Gauntlet amped BP enough to contend with God Doom, with it Tony should be at least multiversal+.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

#15  Edited By KrleAvenger

@blackpantherisb: He said he can create a world without hate, jealousy, drugs, alcoloh and war, which by itself is extremely impressive level of reality warping. Tony also had no problem wielding the gems, something even Reed Richards struggled to do. The same person who can use the Ultimate Nullifier. That should tell you something, especially when someone like Nebula can still use it to shit on Abstracts.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel

IG Iron Man really can't be topped by any form of Batman. The only chance he has here is using his Bat-God knowledge and prep to somehow figure out a method of winning through space-time manipulation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb: Is Infinity Gauntlet even multiversal ? Its debatable. From what I gathered its not multiversal. Leaving this debate aside.

Yes we do need feats. Thanos accomplished ridiculous feats with the Gauntlet. No one that I know of has replicated such feats. So the feats are different for different users. Will you agree with me that Thanos with IG >>>>> Iron Man with IG ? Based on what if you do, based on feats right.

Thanos even acknowledges that its not easy for any one to use.

No Caption Provided

The only thin Tony accomplished after wielding the gauntlet is BFR Hood.

1 day prep, takes place in a deserted Times New Square, To the death/KO/incapacitation/BFR

Also you would need to debate how Tony will get the gems in one place and the gauntlet. When Tony did use the gauntlet the gems were in one place and it was too circumstantial situation in his favour.

Avengers vol 4 #12

Now, not really making an argument for any character. But I asked for feats if Iron Man has any. Feat are necessary to gauge his power level even with gauntlet.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jay_z94

@krleavenger: @blackpantherisb: If Tony never actually used the infinity gauntlet, then it's not allowed. Needs to be something they have created or used.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread

Is Infinity Gauntlet even multiversal ? Its debatable

It's not. It's way beyond that.

@jay_z94 You said "Composite" so they assumed everything counts. I was just here to drop a comment. But I understand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: By treating Cosmic Entities like canon fodder, some of which have Multi-Universal and even Multiversal feats, like Death for example. And there is also that infamous feat with ragdolling Eternity, who was established as Multiversal entity in Captain Marvel and Defenders run by Entropy & Genis-Vell and Dormammu respectively.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: By treating Cosmic Entities like canon fodder, some of which have Multi-Universal and even Multiversal feats, like Death for example. And there is also that infamous feat with ragdolling Eternity, who was established as Multiversal entity in Captain Marvel and Defenders run by Entropy & Genis-Vell and Dormammu respectively.

I see. From I was seeing Eternitys respect thread. Where it was mentioned that Adam Warlock with infinity gems is equal to him. Who is multiversal. If he is above multiversal that should put him close to omniversal. You think IG is omniversal ?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: I didn't completely understand some parts of your posts so I apologize for larger amount of quotes.

I see. From I was seeing Eternitys respect thread.

What did you see?

Where it was mentioned that Adam Warlock with infinity gems is equal to him.

To who? Eternity? It was never stated he is equal as far as I know. He actually ragdolled him and other entities when Warlock had the gems.

Who is multiversal. If he is above multiversal that should put him close to omniversal. You think IG is omniversal ?

As far as I know, Omniversal beings are either Omnipotent or are as close as to being Omnipotent as they can be. Infinity Gems are clearly below Living Tribunal, who is below the likes of Owen Reece who is weaker than Beyonder. So no, I wouldn't call it Omniversal but honestly, scaling with such things like Omniversal or Megaversal does not mean that much to me. It's difficult to argue over those. I just know that the most skilled users can use it to threat Multiversal beings like ants.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

I didn't completely understand some parts of your posts so I apologize for larger amount of quotes.

No problem. I apologise too, I should have posted the scan I saw so you understand it by reference.

What did you see?

No Caption Provided

To who? Eternity? It was never stated he is equal as far as I know. He actually ragdolled him and other entities when Warlock had the gems.

now I did not know Eternity got rag-dolled as well.

As far as I know, Omniversal beings are either Omnipotent or are as close as to being Omnipotent as they can be. Infinity Gems are clearly below Living Tribunal, who is below the likes of Owen Reece who is weaker than Beyonder. So no, I wouldn't call it Omniversal but honestly, scaling with such things like Omniversal or Megaversal does not mean that much to me. It's difficult to argue over those. I just know that the most skilled users can use it to threat Multiversal beings like ants.

Hmm ok. Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate it. But one last thing are these the scans where Thanos defeats Eternity? I find it by searching on internet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I though Eternity became multiversal later on, at this time he was not all this powerful, but correct me if I am wrong.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: That statement probably has more to do with Warlock's ability to use the Gems to represent and control all aspects of creation just like Eternity does, in similar fashion Thanos did in Infinity Gauntlet arc, instead of equal in power. Especially because Warlock already used the Gauntlet to ragdoll Eternity and kill other Cosmic Entities without much effort in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1. They were brought back by the Living Tribunal on the next panel.

And in the same issue later, he erased Eternity like he is nothing.

No Caption Provided

Their gap in power is pretty obvious.

Hmm ok. Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate it.

No problem.

But one last thing are these the scans where Thanos defeats Eternity? I find it by searching on internet.

Yes they are, although a lot of parts are missing.

I though Eternity became multiversal later on, at this time he was not all this powerful, but correct me if I am wrong.

Eternity never actually became Multiversal. He was just established as Multiversal being few years later after this event.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I get you, but yeah, Tony and Bruce needed to have created or used it. Saying Tony wins because he held the infinity gauntlet is rather cheap tbh lol, if he had actually used it then it's fair game.

Who do you think wins this by the way?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: To my knowledge, Tony never got around to using the gauntlet, he only held it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Ok one final thing.

Eternity never actually became Multiversal. He was just established as Multiversal being few years later after this event.

What exactly happened that established Eternity as multiversal. I have seen it on wikis and even on threads. But if you have some feat or scans I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@empressofdread: To my knowledge, Tony never got around to using the gauntlet, he only held it.

Yeah I was not sure either. That is why I had to ask. If he has performed some OP feat it would be all over. For example Thanos. But he did BFR Hood or this guy since I don't know him.

Avengers vol 4 #12
Avengers vol 4 #12

If you would like to read that issue you can.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94

Who do you think wins this by the way?

Not sure. I am not aware of all the gadgets Bruce ever used.

@empressofdread

What exactly happened that established Eternity as multiversal. I have seen it on wikis and even on threads. But if you have some feat or scans I would appreciate it. Thanks.

No problem. While he does not have a standalone feat as far as I know, he was stated multiple times to be the embodiment of the entire Multiverse. One of the examples can be found in Peter David's Captain Marvel Vol. 5 #6 from April 2003.

No Caption Provided

There is also the most recent example from All New All Different Ultimates with the First Firmament, but there are more than just one example so I won't post any of those right now. There is also Chaos War arc (2010 IIRC) which establishes Eternity and Chaos King as two sides of the same coin and opposites, which speaks for itself because Chaos King is a Multiversal entity. It was stated that he had to destroy the Multiverse to win, and if he wins, Eternity will cease to exist, which clearly means Eternity is the Multiverse. That was written by Greg Pak and the scan is from Chaos War #2 (if you want a scan with Chaos King almost destroying the Multiverse, just ask).

No Caption Provided

There is also another example from Defenders Vol. 3 #5 (2005) and, just pay attention to what Dormammu is saying.

Pretty self-explanatory. There could possibly be more instances that state what Eternity is, but I think this should suffice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

but I think this should suffice.

Thanks.

(if you want a scan with Chaos King almost destroying the Multiverse, just ask).

If its not a problem. I'll take that scan as well.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Thanks. Now I have some feats for eternity in context. If I want to use it on another thread next time lol.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony doesn't have any notable feats with the gauntlet that put him near or on par with Thanos. Regardless of that he still wins this.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eeef: Could you say how?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jay_z94

@krleavenger: @blackpantherisb: Forgot to mention this earlier, but along with Thanos' statement, Reed not being able to wield the gems is just more proof that the power of the infinity gauntlet varies between each person.

Tony would need feats with the gauntlet, all he's done is BFR with it. We can't assume that he'd be as powerful as Thanos with the gauntlet.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jay_z94

Just for added context, Black Panther with the Infinity Gauntlet was still far below God Doom:

First of all, Namor easily broke his physical form with a spear:

While BP did block an energy blast when he reformed, that same blast hit Namor who remained intact, so it couldn't have been a super powerful blast:

Following this, a few blows are exchanged:

But ultimately, Doom stops playing around and stomps T'Challa:

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: You do realize that it wasn't actually Thanos that made that statement you posted in that scan, right? IIRC, it was Doctor Strange using magical illusions to trick the Hood into hesitating to wield the gauntlet/gems.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: the blast that BP blocked clearly killed Namor, for the record. You can see part of his body where the blast hit is missing.

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

MISMATCH!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: You do realize that it wasn't actually Thanos that made that statement you posted in that scan, right? IIRC, it was Doctor Strange using magical illusions to trick the Hood into hesitating to wield the gauntlet/gems.

NO. I didn't know that. Thanks for correcting me. I just read 3 scans from that issue. Sorry.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Obviously Namor is dead, but that blast wasn't powerful enough to vaporise him or anything. You can still see his arm attached to him.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Who do you think wins?

In regards to the infinity gauntlet, I don't see how that's an auto win for Tony, he'd need feats with it.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@thewatcherking: Obviously Namor is dead, but that blast wasn't powerful enough to vaporise him or anything. You can still see his arm attached to him.

The blast destroyed the part of his body that it hit, his arm wasn't caught in the blast.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Look at the positioning of his arm, it's clearly still attached to his body.