No Caption Provided

Round 10

No Caption Provided

Round 11

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by ourmanuel (8366 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops somewhere between 3 and 5.

#4 Posted by Wanderez (766 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like with the previous one, comp HST character gets all the way up. Still dont see how anyone bypasses the insane amount of hax.

#5 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Are you saying they clear this gauntlet?

#6 Edited by Wanderez (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Nobody can even touch him (them), the only ones are those with some kind of unclear matter manipulation (im guessing they could mess with intangibility, but im not sure), but then again they cant really kill comp HST (2 Bleach characters can get Hakai'ed and regenerate). On the other hand, comp HST has existance erasure, conceptual, death manipulation and reality warping. Any of these should do the job.

#7 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

I just realized something, Hakai doesn't transcend time since Zamasu still existed in the past and future, so Yhwach with the Almighty could revive himself from it.

#8 Edited by Wanderez (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Doesnt giving Black the time ring thing negate Almighty's abilities? Even if it does though, that doesnt help much.

On your part: i guess that makes sense.

#9 Posted by ourmanuel (8366 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: is there any hax resistance in DB? I know they can resist hakai if they have high enough ki but I don’t know if that translates to other hax abilities too. Cuz if not, then HST might get to 10

#10 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: iirc The time ring only allows you to travel to the future and back to the present, it doesn't allow you to go into the past though I could be wrong.

#11 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

@limitlesssigil: is there any hax resistance in DB? I know they can resist hakai if they have high enough ki but I don’t know if that translates to other hax abilities too. Cuz if not, then HST might get to 10

I'm not sure tbh, some people argue hax get's nullified against people that are vastly stronger whereas others say it doesn't.

#12 Posted by Wanderez (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Its literally the same as Bleach's Reiatsu. Its more like in-verse mechanic.

#13 Posted by TheTruthIII (3305 posts) - - Show Bio

Once you get to a certain level in this gauntlet the composite character running it becomes so outmatched in physicals it doesn't matter if the next dude on the list outmatches them even further, since they'll get blitzed and one-shotted either way. IF the hax can clear round 4 or 5 (not gonna take a stance here), they can clear the entire gauntlet

#14 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15835 posts) - - Show Bio

Could arguably stop at Buu, doesn't make it past Beerus due to hakai.

#15 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Idk about that, a composite HST would have the almighty, and from what we know the Hakai only erases the present version of it's victim since Zamasu still existed in both the past and future.

#16 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15835 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Those are different time lines, future Zamasu isn't actually Zamasu in the future, it's a completely different Zamasu in a different time line. That's why they can both be in the same place at once and meat and even fuse with each other.

#17 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I know, Yhwach can revive himself from the future so it must be a similar case as it is in DBS.

#18 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15835 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Not necessarily. Only Whis' time travel is true time travel, the time travel done with the time machine is creating a new time line or traveling between time lines. So unless Yhwach can actually cross into completely different time lines, and not just alter his current time line (which is likely what he does), hakai should work.

#19 Posted by StormKing1221 (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Round 2

#20 Posted by IntoTheVoid (996 posts) - - Show Bio

All those characters rolled into one and still they don't make up one decent planetary level character....

#21 Posted by ourmanuel (8366 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Lilbaby123 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops att 1 rofl

Cell speed bliz

#23 Posted by cromulor (1857 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t see how they would ever clear Buu. I barely see any way they could clear Cell. Pretty sure stats are outdone for the composite character from the get-go here.

#24 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

Just want to add because some of your posts don't make any sense

No one in this gauntlet in character will speed blitz

This composite merges their abilities into one, that's what makes them even have any chance of beating anyone on this list, not because of their stats but because of their versatility and hax.

#25 Posted by SkySanji (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4 or 5

#26 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2395 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by SkySanji (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

Could arguably stop at Buu, doesn't make it past Beerus due to hakai.

Yeah or I said 4 or 5

#28 Posted by StormKing1221 (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: I can't recall off the top of my head a HST character with resistance to matter manipulation/magic and if Buu can't conventionally kill/absorb him, he'll get mad and planet bust which would make it a stalemate at best.

Again I'm not aware of every single ability in each of those verses but I fail to immediately see how the Comp Character would kill Buu, while Buu can end the fight either through potentially killing or stalemating.

#29 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1424 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at beerus

#30 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1424 posts) - - Show Bio

@cromulor: Yamamotos bankai can kill buu, the comp can turn Buu into chocolate and eat him since anything they imagine occurs.

Cell dies to Respira, Infinite tsukuyomi, the balance, the antithesis, absorbtion.

This fighter can evolve to the level of anyone it fights by touching them and gains all their abilities thanks to Pernida Parnkgjas

#31 Posted by Wanderez (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

Yhwach practically switches timelines, so thats kind of accurate i guess?

#32 Posted by JackKira89 (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus will pretty much kill them all. he can kill ghost, spirits, etc you name it. even gag characters are no problem for him. All he has to do is Haki them all and they are dead.

if we are going on manga Goku too....Goku also has the haki ability......So i mean what then.....

#33 Posted by Wanderez (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackkira89:

2 characters from Bleach can regenerate from Hakai (Aizen and Gerard). Almighty also might be able to revive after Hakai. Anyways, how is Hakai even bypassing fate, casualty, probability, spatial manipulation?

#34 Edited by cromulor (1857 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: You’re aware that even if Buu got turned into chocolate he would be able to turn himself back right? This has happened before. Also, Buu regenerates from an atomic level and his energy is constant (unlike Cell or Piccolo who can get really tired from having to regenerate a bunch) and can even expand his body at will to some pretty extreme levels. Are there any feats for Yamamoto at all suggesting he’d have a way to permanently remove Buu or are you just going to NLF that point?

#35 Posted by Gaoron (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Buu, not only he can blitz and one shot with ease he counters most of their hax and hax them instead. Lol at anyone in Bleach surving hakai.

#36 Posted by Wanderez (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@cromulor:

Yamamoto can erase from existence with one of the sides of his blade.

#37 Posted by Helloman (26746 posts) - - Show Bio

They stop at 4.

#38 Edited by Wanderez (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron:

Aizen got erased via Mugetsu.

Gerard regenerates from the energy around him.

They can indeed survive Hakai.

Lol at Buu countering any hax, he's just got regeneration, which gets bypassed my conceptual and death manipulation, reality warping and EE.

Or Almighty simply nulls it, considering it can null Aizen's regeneration, which is way superior.

#39 Posted by Gaoron (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@gaoron:

Aizen got erased via Mugetsu.

No he didn't. Mugetsu is not an erasing hax and Aizen got sealed/imprisoned not erased IIRC.

Gerard regenerates from the energy around him.

Cool, his energy gets erased along with him.

They can indeed survive Hakai.

No they can't and you failed to prove otherwise.

Lol at Buu countering any hax,

He counters almost all of Naruto hax so nice try, Bleach is another story tho.

he's just got regeneration,

Matter manipulation, absorbtion, portals, duplication, teleportation, telekinesis, energy manipulation obviously and a bunch of others. Saying Buu has only regen is like saying Bleach has only swords.

which gets bypassed my conceptual and death manipulation,

Oh yes, please show me those HST concept manipulating characters.

reality warping

That's assuming he wouldn't erase himself with Gremmys power. But if we grant him full control over it he may very well make it to GP tho... if not for a blitz and one shotting.

and EE.

I don't even remember what that is lul

Or Almighty simply nulls it

NLF

, considering it can null Aizen's regeneration, which is way superior.

Show me Aizen regening from vapor.

#40 Posted by Gaoron (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

^Yup, look at how "erased" Aizen is after getting hit by Ichigo smh

No Caption Provided

#41 Posted by ourmanuel (8366 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

Cool, his energy gets erased along with him.

Ummm, isn’t that a bit of a stretch?

which gets bypassed my conceptual and death manipulation,

Oh yes, please show me those HST concept manipulating characters.

Ichibe, shunsui and maybe Gremmy.

Show me Aizen regening from vapor.

He might be able to. Even in his heavily weakened state no one in soul society was able to find a permanent means of killing him. This includes the Science division and people like yama who have bankais that could very well do the job.

Its kinda the whole point behind imprisoning him for 20000 years. Physical attacks probably aren’t the proper way to put him down though I guess that might be approaching NLF, but with composite HST, the mixture of various forms of immortalities should suffice when mixed with their combined DCs. At least to get past people like Buu.

#42 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18047 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even see how they get past Cell although I might be missing something.

#43 Posted by Wanderez (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron:

Ichigo is a quincy. Monster Aizen is a part hollow. Quincies erase hollows from existance.

On a panel its directly stated after Mugetsu hits Aizen that "everything turns to nothing".

Yamamoto has EE, which means existence erasure. The whole SS had to seal him, because they couldnt kill him.

Almighty nulled Aizen's regen. There you go.

It was never stated Hakai can erase energy. Dont make things up.

Matter manipulation and absorbation Yhwach first comes to mind that has those. TK-same. Duplication-Gremmy can do that, and not only he. Portals-the whole Bleach cast can open those whenever. Energy manipulation... *sigh*

Conceptual manipulation-Ichibei erasing Yhwachs powers on conceptual level.

Death manipulation-Askin making air, water or any substance toxic.

It doesnt matter how fast you can blitz this comp character, because of:

-intangibility (in most of the cases)

-resurrection

-regeneration

-probability manipulation

-fate manipulation

-casualty manipulation

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#44 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

Get blitz hakai'd at R6. Nothing they can do against someone that much faster than all of the HST with an erasing hax that effects souls and works across timelines.

Should clear up to that point with the sheer amount of hax abilities especially those provided by Bleach.

#45 Posted by Wanderez (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles:

Not gonna work. Assuming casualty manipulation, conceptual manipulation and fate manipulation dont null it (nothing suggests they cant), thanks to Aizen's and Gerard's regeneration they can survive and regenerate.

#46 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: None of those abilities are going to be activated because Beerus could blitz even a composite HST character a hundred times before they can think to use any ability whatsoever.

Not to mention Hakai just erases him from existence (that's what it actually does). Gerard and Aizen's revival have never, and I mean never regenerated from an ability like that especially delivered by someone orders of magnitude more powerful.

They have no chance against that unless you just want to take every ability and treat them as NLF's. But if you are going to do that there is no point in even having a discussion about it.

#47 Posted by ourmanuel (8366 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: None of those abilities are going to be activated because Beerus could blitz even a composite HST character a hundred times before they can think to use any ability whatsoever.

Not to mention Hakai just erases him from existence (that's what it actually does). Gerard and Aizen's revival have never, and I mean never regenerated from an ability like that especially delivered by someone orders of magnitude more powerful.

They have no chance against that unless you just want to take every ability and treat them as NLF's. But if you are going to do that there is no point in even having a discussion about it.

Would hakai work on intangibles?

#48 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Beerus used it on a literal ghost, so yes.

#49 Posted by ourmanuel (8366 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Beerus used it on a literal ghost, so yes.

Damn, I guess we know where the comp character definitely stops

#50 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Yeah I think Beerus is a pretty definitive stopping point.