composite goku vs golden cloth seiya and sailor moon

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thedarkpaladin:

Also you do know that those sound effects actually have meaning are not just pretty symbols right the sound effect in your scan is Dozu or Dosu

"http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/search/?keyword=Dosu&submitSearch=Search+SFX&x=

Which according to this is the sound effect use for a dud bam heavy footsteps or a stab.

which is why I said it was a stabbing sound effect because it freaking is.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

that's not empirical evidence that's just you fu eyeballing it lol ?.

Yeah, clearly just me eyeballing it:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not backed up by a direct comparison of the size and damage dealt or anything like that.

What? She send out Xeno Goku who freaking works for her what do you mean she wasn't involved? Your brain is damaged.

Xeno Goku was fighting Demigra long before he even transformed into his Makyouka state. Now you're proving you can't even parrot VS. Battle Wiki correctly.

First he proves too stupid to pick up context clues now proving he's too dense to pick up sarcasm.

>not formulating a proper English sentence

>failing to detect sarcasm and criticizes others for doing so

No Caption Provided

I don't concede you're asking me to provide a scan to proving to you that the English actually language works.

It was a joke, due to your inability to provide actual proof for anything you're spewing. That's why I brought up Hitchen's Razor. Jesus, do I need to dumb it down for you even more than I already have? Maybe I should just spell everything out for you in a larger format if it helps.

And this is becoming ridiculous is your entire argument as being as dense as possible and demanding people prove things to you until they quit of frustration of you're acting like such a tard?

Becoming? Every debate you participate in starts off ridiculous the moment you hit the "post a reply" button. That ship has long-since sailed, I'm afraid.

Because that would basically summarize all my encounters with you.

In which I expose your double standards and you throw a tantrum while regurgitating the numerous fallacies you argued multiple times in the past rather than meet the demands of fulfilling your obligation to post definitive proof. Got it.

Again I never said that your vision must be failing you too.

That's literally what you did. You claimed the scan they posted as proof of his ability to spawn screws inside of people was iffy, despite you accepting the very iffy statements and scaling for Demigra and Xeno Goku. You take VS. Battle Wiki as gospel truth only when it's convenient for your argument and happens to wank Dragon Ball characters. When this is done with any character being pitted against Dragon Ball, it all of a sudden becomes sketchy.

Again nowhere in wiki you provided does it say that it directly say that DBS Goku scales to dbh Goku.

I'll crop the relevant portion that quite literally states the versions of Goku, Vegeta and Mai in the Prison Planet Saga are in fact from DBS:

No Caption Provided

The same Goku happened to best Xeno Goku at his best in combat:

No Caption Provided

And please ignore all the people in the fandom calling you're delusional headcanon completely wrong.

Ignore mentally deprived DB zealots who push their groundless assumptions off as absolute fact? I'm way ahead of you there.

Please ignore the comments on vs.Wiki except when you're using it to argue your point cling to that Delusion if you believe it must be true. even if the entire Dragon Ball Z fandom think are full of crap.

Hey, I'm just playing your game now. If I recall, you were the one who wanted to ignore comments on VS. Battle Wiki for other characters when it doesn't suit your agenda. I couldn't care less what the entire Dragon Ball fandom thinks and you're in no position to speak for an entire fandom anyway.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

Also you do know that those sound effects actually have meaning are not just pretty symbols right the sound effect in your scan is Dozu or Dosu

"http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/search/?keyword=Dosu&submitSearch=Search+SFX&x=

Which according to this is the sound effect use for a dud bam heavy footsteps or a stab.

which is why I said it was a stabbing sound effect because it freaking is.

It also can translate to spurting, which would happen to fit perfectly with the blood gushing out of her mouth.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: dude why are you forging evidence? The Hakai during the fight with Frieza has shown that it could expand to cover his entire body and be compressed the size of a hand. It's never been stated the size have any impact on its capabilities nor has it ever been confirmed by anyone or anything it's just your head canon.

Also dude I showed you the video the hakis Sidra through expanded to be as big as the one Toppo threw.

"

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Bossmountain

@thedarkpaladin: what know you're looking at the wrong thing Basu and bassu is blood spurt

Dosu and dosu. Are the sounds in your scan and those are the sounds of impact and stabbing which is odd if it's just being materialized and not being stabbed into her.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: dude why are you forging evidence? The Hakai during the fight with Frieza has shown that it could expand to cover his entire body and be compressed the size of a hand. It's never been stated the size have any impact on its capabilities nor has it ever been confirmed by anyone or anything it's just your head canon.

Also dude I showed you the video the hakis Sidra through expanded to be as big as the one Toppo threw.

"

As it expanded during the instance with Toppo. What's your point, exactly? The fact is, it was shown to be much smaller and cause far less damage than the Hakai energy Toppo dished out. Stop nitpicking in a desperate attempt to save face.

No Caption Provided

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: desperately Nick picking to say face is your specialty. Because are you freaking forgetting that Sidra hakai expanded to cover an entire city you dumb bastard. Which is much larger than anything we seen from Topo.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: desperately Nick picking to say face is your specialty. Because are you freaking forgetting that Sidra hakai expanded to cover an entire city you dumb bastard. Which is much larger than anything we seen from Topo.

Completely separate instance that has no relevance to Freeza. This is just getting sad now. You should probably just give up and move on to another thread

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: what know you're looking at the wrong thing Basu and gassy is blood spurt

Dosu and dosu. Are the sounds in your scan and those are the sounds of impact and stabbing which is odd if it's just being materialized and not being stabbed into her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Completely separate instance that has no relevance to Freeza."

How so ? Sidra Hakai was the one used against Frieza the first time?

And it's shown that it can expand to a much greater size than anything Topo dished out?

And yet topos is clearly stronger like I said it's almost like there's no correlation between the size and its potency?

Consider yourself debunked

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Completely separate instance that has no relevance to Freeza."

How so ? Sidra Hakai was the one used against Frieza the first time?

And it's shown that it can expand to a much greater size than anything Topo dished out?

And yet topos is clearly stronger like I said it's almost like there's no correlation between the size and its potency?

Consider yourself debunked

The fact that it didn't expand to that size only solidifies my point that it was just a small portion of Hakai energy from Sidra.

Quit trolling and do something useful with your life.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Bossmountain

@thedarkpaladin: "The fact that it didn't expand to that size only solidifies my point that it was just a small portion of Hakai energy from Sidra."

Oh my God? are you really trying to play Spin Doctors instead admitting that you're wrong.

this is never stated either, you're now backing up your previous headcanon with even more headcanon great Also if you actually watch the episode the universe 10 kaioshin outright say that Frieza might be too strong for Sidra to even handle if anything it implies that Frieza resisted it because he was stronger than the caster.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Bossmountain

@thedarkpaladin: really that massive Dosu sound effect that seem to happen on impact and could easily be translated to a dud or stabbing sound was Actually the sound of that little bit of blood gushing from her mouth......it was just Amplified by Magic right?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "The fact that it didn't expand to that size only solidifies my point that it was just a small portion of Hakai energy from Sidra."

Oh my God? are you really trying to play Spin Doctors instead admitting that you're wrong.

this is never stated either, you're now backing up your previous headcanon with even more headcanon great Also if you actually watch the episode the universe 10 kaioshin outright say that Frieza might be too strong for Sidra to even handle if anything it implies that Frieza resisted it because he was stronger than the caster.

Let's review. My evidence:

-Empirical evidence from the anime shows the Hakai Energy orb Toppo attacked Freeza with was much larger than the orb Sidra gave his minion to kill Goku and Freeza.

-Toppo's orb objectively caused more damage to Freeza than Sidra's.

Your response:

-OMG lol headcanon never stated despite actually being shown

Also if you actually watch the episode the universe 10 kaioshin outright say that Frieza might be too strong for Sidra to even handle if anything it implies that Frieza resisted it because he was stronger than the caster.

Something Sidra immediately denied and claimed he would destroy Freeza if he attempted to betray them:

No Caption Provided

This is after Freeza resisted Hakai, btw.

@thedarkpaladin: really that massive Dosu sound effect that seem to happen on impact and could easily be translated to a dud or stabbing sound was Actually the sound of that little bit of blood gushing from her mouth......it was just Amplified by Magic right?

The Kanji can translate to blood gushing, so I really don't see why not. It isn't definitive one way or the other. The point is, your source of information states it's an example of Kuma materializing screws inside of his target. Not accepting that, yet blinding accepting the questionable statements for Demigra and Xeno Goku is prime example of double standards.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Let's review. My evidence:

-Empirical evidence from the anime shows the Hakai Energy orb Toppo attacked Freeza with was much larger than the orb Sidra gave his minion to kill Goku and Freeza.

-Toppo's orb objectively caused more damage to Freeza than Sidra's.

Your response:

-OMG lol headcanon never stated despite actually being shown"

You're forgetting the part where Sidra hakai expanded the size of an entire city.

And that it was never stated that the hakia on Frieza was less potent than they one used on that City. And judging the attack potency Base purely off area effect is retarded and unreliable.

And yes the part where you claimed as only a small portion of his power was never stated or confirmed by anyone in the fandom or any of the wiki Pages but you eyeballing apparently count as solid evidence which is horseshit by any real measure.

But then again this is from the dude whose head is so far up his ass he legitimate believes that all the opinions of everyone in the fandom is completely wrong.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/search/?keyword=Blood&submitSearch=Search+SFX&x=

Also know they have special sound effects pertaining to blood true while dosu could be a Splat sound it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with blood. You just as easily argued that it was actually a sound of her cumming or wetting her. But considering that it looks like it was cause by her getting stab or the impact of the screw I'm assuming that's sfx they was going for.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Bossmountain

@thedarkpaladin: "Ignore mentally deprived DB zealots who push their groundless assumptions off as absolute fact? I'm way ahead of you there"

You don't see the irony of you pushing your basal assumption no I'm sorry you eyeballed it that's solid evidence right there. F*** the fandoms f*** the wikis.

Also you haven't proved that demigra wasn't referring to the dbh world when he said he was going to destroy this world if not the dbh world what world was he talking about?

You can't insist that he was talking about something else while not providing any proof that he was or a possible alternative.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

You're forgetting the part where Sidra hakai expanded the size of an entire city.

Already addressed and explained why it was irrelevant.

And that it was never stated that the hakia on Frieza was less potent than they one used on that City.

It's never stated the Hakai energy was as potent either. Stop being fallacious with every argument, please.

And judging the attack potency Base purely off area effect is retarded and unreliable.

Good thing that isn't what I'm doing. Judging by size and damage dealt. Read the replies more carefully next time.

And yes the part where you claimed as only a small portion of his power was never stated or confirmed by anyone in the fandom or any of the wiki Pages but you eyeballing apparently count as solid evidence which is horseshit by any real measure.

No, that was actually shown on panel. No statements required.

But then again this is from the dude whose head is so far up his ass he legitimate believes that all the opinions of everyone in the fandom is completely wrong.

Never said that.

@thedarkpaladin: http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/search/?keyword=Blood&submitSearch=Search+SFX&x=

Also know they have special sound effects pertaining to blood true while dosu could be a Splat sound it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with blood. You just as easily argued that it was actually a sound of her cumming or wetting her. But considering that it looks like it was cause by her getting stab or the impact of the screw I'm assuming that's sfx they was going for.

Nor does it necessarily have to do with stabbing either. You're just accepting that belief as fact because it would adhere to your argument, as per usual. Let's ignore VS. Battle Wiki only when it's convenient for the DB fans. Sorry, it doesn't work that way, sport.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Ignore mentally deprived DB zealots who push their groundless assumptions off as absolute fact? I'm way ahead of you there"

You don't see the irony of you pushing your basal assumption no I'm sorry you eyeballed it that's solid evidence right there. F*** the fandoms f*** the wikis.

Also you haven't proved that demigra wasn't referring to the dbh world when he said he was going to destroy this world if not the dbh world what world was he talking about?

You can't insist that he was talking about something else while not providing any proof that he was or a possible alternative.

I can see the irony in the statements you're making right now. Not even good trolling anymore.

game_king597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933:

Hakai.

And They are not going to Defeat Low Complex Multiversal Xeno Goku who is Going to Blitz them.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Nor does it necessarily have to do with stabbing either"

I know it can also be impact either one this proves the point dumbass.

"Already addressed and explained why it was irrelevant"

No you didn't you just said it was irrelevant.

"It's never stated the Hakai energy was as potent either. Stop being fallacious with every argument, please."

You mean besides it being the exact same attack from the exact same character?

How am I being fallacious you're the one who's making false connection to have never been officially established.

"Good thing that isn't what I'm doing. Judging by size and damage dealt"

Again Sidra attack erase an entire city topos first of all I didn't even destroy the stadium what the f***?

"I can see the irony in the statements you're making right now. Not even good trolling anymore."

It's not trolling moron, it's basic logic.negative claims need support too.if a guy is holding a cake saying "I'm going to eat this cake" and you say he's not talking about that cake then you're going to have to explain what cake he's talking about. I hope this analogy is not too hard for your pee brain to grasp. We've always established that the cake he's holding is a multiversal cake. So whether cake means Multiverse in this context is already self-explanatory due to the nature of this cake. no sane person would question it but you're being insanely dense seems to be your only argument point it's like refusing to believe gravity or the Earth around.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

I know it can also be impact either one this proves the point dumbass.

It proves that your rebuttal to the very wiki explaining what it is - the same one you go by - is essentially: It could be one or the other.

No you didn't you just said it was irrelevant.

And provided a reason. Read again.

You mean besides it being the exact same attack from the exact same character?

False equivalence. By that logic, a Freeza's Death Beams are all equal in strength to one another regardless of how much power he's using.

How am I being fallacious you're the one who's making false connection to have never been officially established.

I've named the numerous fallacies you've been using already. Maybe try learning the fundamentals of logic in your spare time.

Again Sidra attack erase an entire city topos first of all I didn't even destroy the stadium what the f***?

Good for him. His attack against Freeza wasn't nearly as big as Toppo's and failed to cause any significant damage.

It's not trolling moron,

If you're not trolling, you're honestly in no position to be arguing with anyone on this site or the majority of users from other forums given the level of intellect your posts show.

it's basic logic.negative claims need support too.if a guy is holding a cake saying "I'm going to eat this cake" and you say he's not talking about that cake then you're going to have to explain what cake he's talking about. I hope this analogy is not too hard for your pee brain to grasp.

Asking you to provide proof isn't a negative claim. Another example of you attempting to shift the burden of proof.

No Caption Provided

We've always established that the cake he's holding is a multiversal cake. So whether cake means Multiverse in this context is already self-explanatory due to the nature of this cake. no sane person would question it but you're being insanely dense seems to be your only argument point it's like refusing to believe gravity or the Earth around.

You're using faulty analogies and at this point, you're starting to bore me. No proof, no dice. I'll just start responding to these paragraphs with "show actual proof" until you bring something more substantial to the table.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "It proves that your rebuttal to the very wiki explaining what it is - the same one you go by - is essentially: It could be one or the other."

And again it's still completely shits on your Aruement.

"You're using faulty analogies and at this point"

How so, You know simply stating something is faulty without an explanation on why it's faulty doesn't automatically make it faulty. But you really do seem like take your random ass opinions as fact over evidence. It's just a faulty analogy because you say so no further Evidence needed.

And again you haven't presented any evidence on your side. What is he referring to as "this world"? is that Xeno Goku's involved it has to be more than just a planet. If Supreme Kai's involved with chamel it has to be a multiversal threat? And there's a course it's the fact that the laws of English would dictate that he's talking about the entire world in is in .

"Asking you to provide proof isn't a negative claim. "

Saying "that demigra did not mean the entire Multiverse when he said this world is a negative claim"

I point this out to you dozens of times before but again both sides have to prove their point. Because as it turns out if one side fails to prove their point it doesn't make your point automatically correct.

"False equivalence. By that logic, a Freeza's Death Beams are all equal in strength to one another regardless of how much power he's using."

He seemed to charge the attack for about the same length of time when he was erasing the city as he was giving it to his minions. So yeah not the best analogy. Also that's another false equivalency we have no proof that energy of destruction functions anything regular ki.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

And again it's still completely shits on your Aruement.

My argument is using your source of information against you, so that effectively diminishes the validity of your own evidence if true. Either way, I can certainly live with it.

How so, You know simply stating something is faulty without an explanation on why it's faulty doesn't automatically make it faulty. But you really do seem like take your random ass opinions as fact over evidence. It's just a faulty analogy because you say so no further Evidence needed.

Because comparing a cake to an interchangeable world like world isn't inherently faulty

No Caption Provided

Already provided evidence from Dragon Ball itself proving that "destroy the world" doesn't necessarily mean all there is:

No Caption Provided

Multiversal King Piccolo confirmed

No Caption Provided

And again you haven't presented any evidence on your side. What is he referring to as "this world"? is that Xeno Goku's involved it has to be more than just a planet. If Supreme Kai's involved with chamel it has to be a multiversal threat? And there's a course it's the fact that the laws of English would dictate that he's talking about the entire world in is in .

I don't need evidence. You're the one arguing it's a showing of multiversal power without actually proving so. My questioning the validity of your claims doesn't require evidence at all. You also need a lesson on the laws of English.

Saying "that demigra did not mean the entire Multiverse when he said this world is a negative claim"

And show me where I said those exact words.

I point this out to you dozens of times before but again both sides have to prove their point. Because as it turns out if one side fails to prove their point it doesn't make your point automatically correct.

Spouting horse shit continuously and attempting to shift the burden of proof isn't pointing out anything but your own ignorance.

He seemed to charge the attack for about the same length of time when he was erasing the city as he was giving it to his minions. So yeah not the best analogy. Also that's another false equivalency we have no proof that energy of destruction functions anything regular ki.

That doesn't prove anything. Hakai has never been shown to require a significant charge time. Don't think you know what a false equivalence is, which isn't surprising, given you don't even know how to correctly invoke the fallacy fallacy despite Google being available to anyone with a computer in today's day and age.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Bossmountain

@thedarkpaladin: "Because comparing a cake to an interchangeable world like world isn't inherently faulty"

It's an analogy not a comparison please learn the difference.

"Multiversal King Piccolo confirmed"

Except for the fact that the world of dbh is multiversal a point tha you continue to completely ignore.

"I don't need evidence. You're the one arguing it's a showing of multiversal power without actually proving so"

Dbh world is a Multiverse chamel and Demigra was going to destroy it therefore they were going to destroy the Multiverse come on Pinhead. It's not as complex as you're trying to make it.

"That doesn't prove anything. Hakai has never been shown to require a significant charge time. Don't think you know what a false equivalence is, which isn't surprising, given you don't even know how to correctly invoke the fallacy fallacy despite Google being available to anyone with a computer in today's day and age"

It definitely is you're comparing it to an attack that has a completely different energy source it's like comparing magic and ki. Frieza death beam is powered by regular ki the Hakai is composed of energy of Destruction it's not the same. You can't assume that because one is true for the death beam it must be true for the hakai.

Notice how I can actually give an explanation to why your anology is faulty and stupid.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

It's an analogy not a comparison please learn the difference.

a·nal·o·gyəˈnaləjē/noun

a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification."an analogy between the workings of nature and those of human societies"

No Caption Provided

Except for the fact that the world of dbh is multiversal a point tha you continue to completely ignore.

And the world of DB consists of at least 12 universes when you use world in a certain context. Do you still lack the capacity to understand what an interchangeable word is?

Dbh world is a Multiverse chamel and Demigra was going to destroy it therefore they were going to destroy the Multiverse come on Pinhead. It's not as complex as you're trying to make it.

Circular logic.

It definitely is you're comparing it to an attack that has a completely different energy source it's like comparing magic and ki. Frieza death beam is powered by regular ki the Hakai is composed of energy of Destruction it's not the same. You can't assume that because one is true for the death beam it must be true for the hakai.

You're inserting the baseless assumption that because a different energy source is being used, they can't be compared to ordinary Ki attacks, even though there's nothing remotely hinting at that being the case. Goku's Kamehameha still works the same way whether he's using God Ki or normal Ki. It's the technique, not the Ki source.

Notice how I can actually give an explanation to why your anology is faulty and stupid.

Writing out paragraphs of piss poor arguments isn't any better than telling it like it is.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Circular logic"

First, that not even close to Circle logic. Circular logic is like saying that" things that are less dense than water float on water because they're less dense than water." Circle reasoning? yes ! But it doesn't change the fact that the statement is absolutely correct.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

Just a recap that's not Circle logic and even if it was doesn't change the fact that it's true.

circular reasoning is just more of a nip pic than an logic fallacy & totally does not disprove my point.

"You're inserting the baseless assumption that because a different energy source is being used, they can't be compared to ordinary Ki attacks, even though there's nothing remotely hinting at that being the case. Goku's Kamehameha still works the same way whether he's using God Ki or normal Ki. It's the technique, not the Ki source."

No assuming that magic and ki or energy of Destruction and God ki function differently because they're different energy sources is perfectly valid assume. And again and energy of Destruction is completely different from the God Ki, again I can say this is false equivalence. And true I can just say your statements are b******* but I like to explain how their b******* so we are all clear.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Bossmountain

@thedarkpaladin: also when Demon King Piccolo said he could destroy the world at the time the Dragon Ball had no establish Multiverse or even really established universe beyond Earth.

The world in Dragon Ball Heroes ever has an established Multiverse so saying that he can destroy this world most likely means you can destroy the Multiverse.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

First, that not even close to Circle logic. Circular logic is like saying that" things that are less dense than water float on water because they're less dense than water." Circle reasoning? yes ! But it doesn't change the fact that the statement is absolutely correct.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

Just a recap that's not Circle logic and even if it was doesn't change the fact that it's true.

circular reasoning is just more of a nip pic than an logic fallacy & totally does not disprove my point.

"THAT ISN'T CURCULAR LOGIC! IT'S JUST CIRCULAR REASONING"

No Caption Provided

You still haven't actually proven world means multiverse in the context of that statement, btw. You arguing fallacious reasoning for the umpteenth time is simply something that is fun to point out, because let's face, you ran out of arguments a long time ago.

No assuming that magic and ki or energy of Destruction and God ki function differently because they're different energy sources is perfectly valid assume. And again and energy of Destruction is completely different from the God Ki, again I can say this is false equivalence. And true I can just say your statements are b******* but I like to explain how their b******* so we are all clear.

It's never been shown to function any differently to the extent you're trying to argue and Hakaishin literally utilize God Ki in combat. Energy of Destruction is just a technique used by GoDs. Hell, the Wiki says it isn't even the same thing as the Hakai technique Sidra used to destroy the city. Debunked with your own sources once again.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: also when Demon King Piccolo said he could destroy the world at the time the Dragon Ball had no establish Multiverse or even really established universe beyond Earth.

The world in Dragon Ball Heroes ever has an established Multiverse so saying that he can destroy this world most likely means you can destroy the Multiverse.

Nonsense. Dragon Ball was shown to have a moon and outer space as well. Besides, I already posted examples of the word "world" being used to mean planet in the DBH manga, so nice try with that little nit pick.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Nonsense. Dragon Ball was shown to have a moon and outer space as well."

And it was never established to have any life beyond the earth so the world as they know it is just Earth. But like I said world can also mean planet and in the context of this story that makes the most sense. that is called using context clues are you sure you don't need any phonics books?

Demigra and Chamel threats to destroy the dbh world makes the most sense if they're referring to Multiverse given the context and how the DBH world is.

""THAT ISN'T CURCULAR LOGIC! IT'S JUST CIRCULAR REASONING"

That's not what I said dumb dumb I said it's not circular reasoning and even if it was it doesn't disprove the statement especially since many factual scientific statement could come off as circular reasoning you're wrong suck it.

"It's never been shown to function any differently to the extent you're trying to argue and Hakaishin literally utilize God Ki in combat. Energy of Destruction is just a technique used by GoDs. Hell, the Wiki says it isn't even the same thing as the Hakai technique Sidra used to destroy the city."

it totally has.Energy of Destruction show erasing anything that comes in contact with the energy which is completely different from God ki and regular ki.

And no it don't the wiki mentioned some variation to the attack but it's still the same attack it never mentioned that these variation increase or decrease it's potency that's just your headcanon.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@bossmountain: Reasons for it being the same Goku have already been mentioned, numbnuts. Between the wiki acknowledging it as the main series Goku and the show itself treating it as main series Goku while differentiating Goku Xeno as the one from an alternate timeline.

Gonna have to try harder than a slight change in wardrobe to say he’s somehow a different Goku altogether. With all the powers of the main timeline one regardless

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75:

"Goku wearing longer sleeves"

Oh gawwd different timeline Goku confirmed!!! XD

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75:

"Reasons for it being the same Goku have already been mentioned,"

That single wiki page? Which never explicitly say this was the one from the Canon Super Series. I think you going that more than that to prove your point especially when many other Pages say you're full of crap.

"Gonna have to try harder than a slight change in clothes to say he’s somehow a different Goku altogether. With all the powers of the main timeline one regardless"

You mean a Change of clothes,the fact that it's not canon super anime or super manga and several Wiki pages saying you're full of s***.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

"That single wiki page? Which never explicitly say this was the one from the Canon Super Series."

Your entire damn argument was supported by nothing but wiki pages. News flash dude: Every wiki page can be edited and changed. You don't get to be a hypocrite and knock someone else for doing the same thing you've been doing this entire time. Because Hey, "single" wikias don't matter as long as they suit your narrative huh? How pathetic lol

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933: "Your entire damn argument was supported by nothing but wiki pages. News flash dude: Every wiki page can be edited and changed. You don't get to be a hypocrite and knock someone else for doing the same thing you've been doing this entire time. Because Hey, "single" wikias don't matter as long as they suit your narrative huh? How pathetic lol"

A single wiki page doesn't overwrite multiple wiki pages. And please respond to the point I actully gave you prior. Instead of trying to join in a completely different conversation.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@game_king597: who cares about xeno Goku. Composite Goku is legit omnipotent lol.

He technically shouldn’t be allowed in battles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

"A single wiki page doesn't overwrite multiple wiki pages."

Wiki pages, in general, are not reputable sources for evidence and information. I can literally change all of those pages and put 2+2 = fish.

"And please respond to the point I actully gave you prior. Instead of trying to join in a completely different conversation."

This is a Goku vs Seiya and Sailor Moon thread and you've brought up Medaka Box characters in your responses, yet you want me to take you seriously lol no. I debate people who have logically functioning brains, not you dude.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I think Sailor Moon and Seiya win this.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite goku is so broken.....Clones, matter manip, doesnt need a physical body to exist, etc.... the budokai series had more toonforce than the entirety of dragon ball

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933: "Wiki pages, in general, are not reputable sources for evidence and information. I can literally change all of those pages and put 2+2 = fish."

And the opinions of you chuckleheads are apparently aren't?

Also I didn't just post Wiki pages I actually post forums from the Wiki page by the editirs. Which can't be edited by trolls saying you're full of hot garbage . Saying all the opinions expressed on these threads count of nothing, is like all the opinions on this website apparently count for nothing at all too.

And if what you're saying is true then his claims are even less credibility than mine either way .

And is probably most definitely wrong.

"This is a Goku vs Seiya and Sailor Moon thread and you've brought up Medaka Box characters in your responses, yet you want me to take you seripusly lol no. I debate people who have logically functioning brains, not you dude."

Wow,seripusly? Must be tough to do without one of your own.

You can make whatever excuse you want to hide or justifying the fact you just ran away from the previous argument and are jumping into this one that doesn't actually relate to you at all. I mean The holy shit at least have the balls to admit you concede the pior points. Instead of claiming that you're too smart to arguing with me anymore only to jump into another argument with me. It's pathetic and it's pretty obvious you're just trying to play Spin Doctors.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

"And the opinions of you chuckleheads are apparently aren't?"

Your opinion means the same as everyone else's at the end of the day. And you want to know what that is?: Shit.

Your no special snowflake. Especially since you've been pretty much been terrible this entire argument between me, TDP, and now ChaosKnight. And its hilarious how you want to start taking shots at us when it comes to our opinions, meanwhile all three of us actually read/watched the source material for all three series represented in this thread. You've only seen Dragon Ball. Don't talk about who's side is more reptutable, because it's clearly without a shadow of doubt, not you.

"Also I didn't just post Wiki pages I actually post forums from the Wiki page by the editirs. Which can't be edited by trolls saying you're full of hot garbage . Saying all the opinions expressed on these threads count of nothing, is like all the opinions on this website apparently count for nothing at all too."

Here's what's not sinking into your skull. When we, and the official rules of Comic Vine, ask for evidence and scans, we don't mean copy and paste pictures of VS Battle threads. That's a shitty and lazy way of researching and shows 100% you don't know what your talking about when it comes to the opposing teams. And yes, the opinions of everyone on Comic Vine and any other website are just opinions. We can't physically bring Goku and Pegasus Seiya from their universes to have an arm wrestling match in front of us. We get things moving by arguing feats, stats, and overall evidence shown from the source material. Something that you haven't done at all during the entirety of this thread.

"and if what you're saying is true then his claims are even less credibility than mine either way ."

Your talking about credibility, yet your entire argument stems from Wikia scans. *Claps* Way to go dude, you did nothing. TDP actually posted a scan from the DBH Manga, proving the whole "Higher Dimension" nonsense incorrect. Which soiled your argument pretty easy.

"And is probably most definitely wrong."

Since you seem to think that you have the most credibility to say "who's wrong and who's right" Let me and you do a CaV. You can use main timeline Goku and I'll just use Seiya. Let the viewers decide which one of us are more reliable for information.

"Wow,seripusly? Must be tough to do without one of your own."

Hey, at least I knew the words, Analogy and Comparison meant the same thing. ;)

"You can make whatever excuse you want to hide or justifying the fact you just ran away from the previous argument and are jumping into this one that doesn't actually relate to you at all. I mean The holy shit at least have the balls to admit you concede the pior points. Instead of claiming that you're too smart to arguing with me anymore only to jump into another argument with me. It's pathetic and it's pretty obvious you're just trying to play Spin Doctors."

There is no excuse when your guilty of literally almost everything you claim someone else did. Your previous argument to me didn't interest me due to the fact that when I asked for proof how Xeno Goku was above Pegasus Seiya and Sailor Moon in terms of power, you've posted VS Battle pages showing Tiers and nothing more. Showing exactly how you made yourself look that much worse just by opening your mouth.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Bossmountain

@jman88933: "meanwhile all three of us actually read/watched the source material for all three series represented in this thread"

You guys actually watch the show? no s*** ?! That totally makes your opinion more valid than a Wiki entries or anyone else in the fandom.

"Your talking about credibility, yet your entire argument stems from Wikia scans. *Claps* Way to go dude, you did nothing. TDP actually posted a scan from the DBH Manga, proving the whole "Higher Dimension" nonsense incorrect. Which soiled your argument pretty easy"

Chaos Knight argument entirely hinge on Wiki page follow-up by no actual scans. Again I actually posted scans and Treads . If all Wiki means shit did it makes his argument less credible by the fault. Second I already proved the dark Paladin's scan actually prove Jack shit.

Is this how people with functioning brain think?

"Durr Is In gAme Avatar lOses = hIgher DimensIon debuNked" don't see the connection? no one does you're just desperate.

"Since you seem to think that you have the most credibility to say "who's wrong and who's right" Let me and you do a CaV. You can use main timeline Goku and I'll just use Seiya. Let the viewers decide which one of us are more reliable for information."

Haha nice try. This is a composite Goku buddy so any version is fair game. And like have been posted before even versions of Goku that have to stated to be omnipotent. Implying that he definitely Stomps no difficulty.

"There is no excuse when your guilty of literally almost everything you claim someone else did. Your previous argument to me didn't interest me due to the fact that when I asked for proof how Xeno Goku was above Pegasus Seiya and Sailor Moon in terms of power, you've posted VS Battle pages showing Tiers and nothing more."

I posted scans, and character statements claiming that chamel and Demigra was threatened the entire dbh world a World. Which has been firmly establish in various games that are Canon to Dragon Ball heros to be a Multiverse.

To recap I have posted scans and character statements supporting my point. Something that Chaos Knight hasn't. You just refuse to acknowledge them because you head is too far up your ass.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Bossmountain

@jman88933: "Here's what's not sinking into your skull. When we, and the official rules of Comic Vine, ask for evidence and scans, we don't mean copy and paste pictures of VS Battle threads."

I'm sorry what are scans again? are they not just pictures copy from other sources? Like screenshots? Cuz at least one or two of the manga scans dark Paladin posted were also found on vs Wiki. So I guess those manga scans pertaining to the all fiction are all invalid after all you can find them and copy them of vs Wiki.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933: scans that I posted so far

https://imgur.com/a/4WibN

https://imgur.com/a/6Vcla

Scan showing his with power affecting beats World which is outside the Dragon Ball heros Multiverse.

Scans of demigra claiming that he can just or the dbh world which is a Multiverse.

As well as numerous videos..

And you dismissing them.you saying that there invalid because we didn't see him do actually do it.ignoring the fact that we never seen Kuma use the all fiction to destroy the world in any of your scans either.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Wrong like usual. Based it off how the show portrays them. The Goku that goes Super Saiyan Blue is treated as the Goku we know from DBZ and Super while it’s pointed out Goku Zeno is the one from another timeline. And really, it’s pointless anyway since alternate Goku or not, it’s exactly the same Goku as whatever f*cking version you want to call canon.

I only used the wiki to reinforce my claim

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: "Wrong like usual. Based it off how the show portrays them. The Goku that goes Super Saiyan Blue is treated as the Goku we know from DBZ and Super while it’s pointed out Goku Zeno is the one from another timeline. "

Great and based on how the one piece Dragonball crossover portrays them Luffy and Goku are comparable in strength after all Goku goes Super Saiyan that crossover the same way he does in Dragon Ball Z this totally prove this the same Goku guys. Because there's like no way or another Goku in Dragon Ball heros Multiverse can have super saiyan blue too like Xenoverse Goku or the Goku from Dragon Ball fusions. Only Canon Goku can do that hur a durr.?

it doesn't change the fact that this nor the crossover is Cannon to Super. And therefore the scaling is kind of irrelevant.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

And it was never established to have any life beyond the earth so the world as they know it is just Earth. But like I said world can also mean planet and in the context of this story that makes the most sense. that is called using context clues are you sure you don't need any phonics books?

This is also more of your blatant horse shit. The moon was established to have freaking rabbits living on it, as well as a breathable atmosphere. No shit it can mean planet depending on the context. That's why I'm curious as to why you lack the capacity to understand that it can means the same thing for the Demigra instance.

Demigra and Chamel threats to destroy the dbh world makes the most sense if they're referring to Multiverse given the context and how the DBH world is.

Nothing you've shown so far implies the entire multiverse was on the verge of being destroyed. No hidden context implies it either. Start by showing actual proof.

That's not what I said dumb dumb I said it's not circular reasoning and even if it was it doesn't disprove the statement especially since many factual scientific statement could come off as circular reasoning you're wrong suck it.

No Caption Provided

Circular logic is just another name for circular reasoning, which you were absolutely doing, and it is most definitely a logical fallacy.

So just to recap:

"DUR IT'S NOT CIRCULAR LOGIC IT'S CIRCULAR REASONING AND IT DOESN'T MEAN I'M WRONG CUZ MANY FACTUAL SCIENTIFIC STATEMENTS COULD COME OFF AS CIRCULAR REASONING DUR UR SUCH A DUM DUM"

The absolute state of Bossmountain
The absolute state of Bossmountain

it totally has.Energy of Destruction show erasing anything that comes in contact with the energy which is completely different from God ki and regular ki.

So? Different techniques have different effects on the target. This has been the case since the beginning of Dragon Ball.

And no it don't the wiki mentioned some variation to the attack but it's still the same attack it never mentioned that these variation increase or decrease it's potency that's just your headcanon.

Nope. The Wiki literally classifies Hakai as a different technique altogether, meaning the instance where Sidra uses Hakai to destroy a city is even less relevant than it was when you initially brought it up:

No Caption Provided

Debunked once again by your own sources. This is becoming repetitive.