"Infinite combat speed for Goku"

Wut o_0

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joviolma: because instant transmission makes you appear anywhere you want INSTANTLY. It’s kind of in the name lol.

So unless you think instant transmission takes Goku out of reality to a place without time then him moving his arms and legs while moving at instant speed to his destination gives him instant speed for arm movements, aka he could throw punches at that speed if he wanted.

Burden of proof is on you.

By name, sure. But it really doesn't. For example we saw Caulifla sense where Goku would be before he appeared after using IT. We also saw Dyspo blitz Goku to where he couldn't even use IT. Instant Transmission is very useful, but it isn't truly instant as its name suggests.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: that’s like asking why doesn’t dbs Goku use the same IT he used against cooler

Different Gokus

But this is composite Goku in this battle. So he has access to all of his feats from ever version of him ever

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for the topic at hand. Composite Goku would put up a pretty decent fight. Problem is, I don't see how he puts down SM for good. I'm not convinced hakai would work on her. Given that, and the fact Seiya is teamed with Sailor Moon, I'm siding with them for the majority.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: which is also plain awful writing

So califla could in theory blitz whis in ssj2

Since IT is way faster than whis.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Scotchbear

Also since this is composite Goku this thread should be in theory locked

Since a couple of games have depicted Goku in game as being a true omnipotent...

Minor crossover appearances in games but since it’s composite Goku he gets those feats

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: everything you’re saying is head canon lol

Indeed, Vegeta scene that happened in the anime and manga where Goku used IT and Vegeta and Buuhan reacted and talked before him appears is headcanon :) check out this headcanon that I created as well where Black moved through the building before Goku appears and where Goku reacted before Black returns from the IT.

Loading Video...

http://myanx.com/mangas-online/dragonball-manga/capitulo-503/225.jpg

http://myanx.com/mangas-online/dragonball-manga/capitulo-503/226.jpg

If Goku's IT was really Instantaneous, he would have ''noticed'' Goku's Ki before instead of trying to catch him.

Imma need proof that Instant Transmission does what you say.

That teleport the person ? I think everyone can see this XD, about Cooler, you can see in the movie that both were running in a world before appears in their destination.

Loading Video...

Also, Goku was blitzed by Cooler and he was should to move

And the talking is called point of perception. The scene shows Goku doing IT. The other characters were talking during that time.

Cool, but I'm not sure how this proves Infinite Speed.

It jumps to them shortly before he ITs to show what they were doing during that time before Goku used IT.

Still don't see how this proves Infinite Speed. I still wanting you to prove that:

• He is a dimension where the concept of time don't exists
  • Time in our physical reality is stopped while he is moving through this wormhole
  • That he can use this to blitz and attack someone, and how this relate to his combat speed, hell, if he is really that fast, why eve use Instant Transmission ? He already move at Stopped time, using a teleportation technique is useless.

It’s used ALL the time in shows.

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Infinite combat speed for Goku"

Wut o_0

I'm not surprised though, I remembered when he said that Super Shenron could grant himself Omniversal Durability :P, but who I'm to judge XD ? I remember the time when I wanked Naruto a lot

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Scotchbear

@joviolma: half of what you’re saying is straight head canon

“He goes in a wormhole that time is stopped in” wtf?

Also composite Goku is stated in a crossover game to be omnipotent. He stomps

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: half of what you’re saying is straight head canon

I will take your lack of providing evidence as a concession then.

“He goes in a wormhole that time is stopped in” wtf?

Quote exactly where I stated this. My point is that you claimed that he have Infinite Speed, that IIRC is when a person move so fast that time itself is stopped while he is moving. This is what I stated.

Joviolma #45- Second Quote

ROFL, There is nothing proving that Goku goes to a place out of reality to a place without time, he simple teleport himself and what seems like cross some kind of wormhole world before arrive in his destination, but we already saw in the manga characters like Trunks and Vegeta talking and moving before he even appears, this have nothing to do with speed.

Joviolma #47- Third Quote

There is nothing suggesting that he is send to a location where time itself is stopped, like I claimed before he simple enters in a world like wormhole that takes a considerable amount of time to send him to the location that he choose, you will need to prove that this Goku is really that fast and prove those 3 points.

• He is a dimension where the concept of time don't exists
  • Time in our physical reality is stopped while he is moving through this wormhole
  • That he can use this to blitz and attack someone, and how this relate to his combat speed, hell, if he is really that fast, why eve use Instant Transmission ? He already move at Stopped time, using a teleportation technique is useless.

Also composite Goku is stated in a crossover game to be omnipotent. He stomps

I would like to see scans about this, Sentry and other characters have Omnipotent statements as well, and they are not Omnipotent by feats and scale.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: no I just don’t debate with known lowballers and db haters

Will post scan when I get home

He’s a game mechanic.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't worry mah dude, I will take the W.

Okay then.

He’s a game mechanic.

Not sure what this means.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Scotchbear

@joviolma: game mechanic is what people use to dismiss the super shenron summoning feat for xeno Goku

It’s a “feature” in the game

You know how in fighting games if you block you don’t take damage? That’s a game mechanic.

Or how people get shot 1000 times and survive in gta, even though they are human. Game mechanic

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we’re taking Composite Goku doesn’t that mean this includes the one that one punched galaxy busting Broly in the stomach? Or the one that beat multi-galaxy busting Kid Buu (stated and sort of shown by Supreme Kai in the anime)? Adding in Toei’s Anime you get such as King Vegeta being multi-planet and Kid Gohan being star level thanks to the Garlic Junior filler. People are focusing too much on stupid video game Goku and ignoring the fact that Toei’s own fillers and movies had Goku doing stuff like this. I’m not even going to try and put out anything from Fusion Reborn, you guys already know how broken that is.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@scotchbear: Or more like your making stuff up? At no point was it mentioned that the movement was infinite/instaneous/ whatever headcanon your saying. Goku and Cooler fought in a teleport spam fight, hitting each other in the gaps between each teleport

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3ee3ec20377
deactivated-5b3ee3ec20377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya could stomp the composite verse all at once.

Wassely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Wassely

Composite goku so non canon goku too?

Then he loses horribly

I'll just leave this, here:

Loading Video...

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing no arguments for why Goku loses here, just speed (not even impressive since Goku fights in IT, and has shown MFTL feats going to namek by dodging rocks while fixing his space ship) and low balling (saying Goku isn't universal or more in super when he is nearly destroying more then 1 universal structure in his first fight with Beerus, fighting guys shaking infinite nothingness just by walking and others who are taking over timelines in SSJB, but yet, lucky to be galaxy level -.- low ball is amusing beyond belief.

By the looks of it, don't see why Xeno Goku is even needed

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhh hypocrisy at his finest like always.

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933 said:

@thedarkpaladin:

He's technically not wrong. Goku's fight with Beerus confirmed he's "Multi" Galactic since both of them can shake the universe with their fists.

I fail to see how that's proof of multi-galactic capabilities considering the nature of the feat itself.

Both Goku and Beerus would need Multi-Galactic power to effect the entire universe itself together. Unless I'm missing something here.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933: According to Old Kai, the shock waves were getting stronger as their travel from their generation point, and according to him after the third clash, everyone, Gods, Beerus and Goku would be killed, likely Whis as well, since the later said that he couldn't stop the power to destroy the World, and the fact that both Beerus and Goku withstood their punches multiple times but were threatened to die in 3 third proves that the shock waves is not really connected to their own striking force or power.

Elder Kaioshin: "It seems that the destructive power increases the further removed it gets from the generation point. We're done for...The universe will be destroyed. If those two clash a few more times, then people, planets, us gods, even Beerus-sama and Goku...Everything will be totally destroyed. This universe will become a vacuum, devoid of anything."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for the topic at hand. Composite Goku would put up a pretty decent fight. Problem is, I don't see how he puts down SM for good. I'm not convinced hakai would work on her. Given that, and the fact Seiya is teamed with Sailor Moon, I'm siding with them for the majority.

Don't worry, Sailor Moon has bypassed existence erasure situations before, Hakai isn't doing anything to anyone here:

https://imgur.com/a/1IUn615

The Black Crystal, a gem that had the power to destroy the world, sent out a fog and kills people immediately and vanishes their body. Usagi survived that with little issue.

The only way for Goku to have a good chance at winning is if speed was equalized.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@jman88933: According to Old Kai, the shock waves were getting stronger as their travel from their generation point, and according to him after the third clash, everyone, Gods, Beerus and Goku would be killed, likely Whis as well, since the later said that he couldn't stop the power to destroy the World, and the fact that both Beerus and Goku withstood their punches multiple times but were threatened to die in 3 third proves that the shock waves is not really connected to their own striking force or power.

Elder Kaioshin: "It seems that the destructive power increases the further removed it gets from the generation point. We're done for...The universe will be destroyed. If those two clash a few more times, then people, planets, us gods, even Beerus-sama and Goku...Everything will be totally destroyed. This universe will become a vacuum, devoid of anything."

Thank you for clearing that up.

But prepare to be bombarded with pitch forks and knives from some of the DB supporters whining about you "lowballing" one of their feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’s a game mechanic.

If you're not here to debate with us civilly, then why are you even here? You can label us as haters all you please, if it makes you sleep better at night, but we're just going to continue with our day.

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No need for the Anime shockwaves. For composite Goku this counts aswell. Shaking the universe with a fist clash that it can be sensed in the kaioshin realm (which is outside of the observable universe) is enough to put him at multi-galactic level. No BS of stronger getting shockwaves here. Just pure hard hitting shockwaves created by a fist clash.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite is way overkill. Would be more fair if it was just normal super goku

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Do you have the manga scan with that quote? (Regarding the Shockwaves getting stronger further out).

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Do you have the manga scan with that quote? (Regarding the Shockwaves getting stronger further out).

I never read the Beerus saga manga so I can't say. I pretend to read later to get my own conclusions about the feat.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I mean the reason I ask is this is composite Goku so if that is not mentioned in the Manga (which I don't believe it is) then he still has the ability to shake the universe with clashes, even if it is different in the anime.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@man_of_miracles:

Like I stated before, I plan to read the manga and get my own conclusions, I simple answered Jman with something that I have knowledge, the Anime. But I'm curious, when was stated that the Universe was shaking or that they shake the Universe to being with ?

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Goku stomps if we scales from all his version he is easily 5d multiverse with excess to Super Shenron. with resistant to Existence Erasure, Emphatic Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Magic, and Time Manipulation.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dbs goku who in normal god form was destroying the macrochasm (the Universe, afterlives and realms of the gods) in his fight with Beerus got exponentially stronger since then. MUI stalemates Jiren who shook the endless world of void with his presence + zeno goku who has ssj4 AND god ki who can match people like demigra who can destroy whole timelines + manga goku who has Hakai means there is nothing the team can do

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT said:

Don't worry, Sailor Moon has bypassed existence erasure situations before, Hakai isn't doing anything to anyone here:

https://imgur.com/a/1IUn615

The Black Crystal, a gem that had the power to destroy the world, sent out a fog and kills people immediately and vanishes their body. Usagi survived that with little issue.

The only way for Goku to have a good chance at winning is if speed was equalized.

Yeah a guy survives a building level explosion, pretty sure he can handle universal power from that -.- Reduced a fodder to sand, pretty sure it will work on universal beings

Seriously that feat is pathetic, nor does it say her existence, along with her body and soul was completely erased. Goku one-shots her

@joviolma said:

It's a shame their beam struggle explosion was going to destroy the universe, afterlife and kaioshin realm and their is no shockwaves their, plus narrator states their are brawling and hitting each other with the power to destroy the universe, yet no shockwaves shown, plus SSJ Goku after pumped more power in his kamehameha then that beam struggle according to Beerus.

Do I need to go further ? Because Goku in SSJG is at the very least Multi-Galactic level and more in SSJ after the Beerus fight since his Kamehameha surpassed the previous beam struggle

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos

OT: Team wins in a good fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8:

Ah, back to debating in threads with Dragon Ball against series you have no knowledge of? Not a wise decision dude. But let's, yet again, begin picking you apart one by one.

"Yeah a guy survives a building level explosion, pretty sure he can handle universal power from that"

Usagi didn't take damage from the building explosion. She wasn't even exposed to it..

"Reduced a fodder to sand, pretty sure it will work on universal beings"

It's magic/hax. Whether "you" think their fodder or not(Not sure who your referring to because none of what your talking about appeared in the scan) doesn't matter in the slightest in reality. If a character doesn't have resistance to a hax ability, they are completely vulnerable to it. Physical strength and hax are two different things. Your claim of Goku being resistant to Sailor Moon's magic because quote, "Goku is physically stronger than her" is incorrect in many ways and shows how much you lack knowledge of when it comes to how battles work. Not only can this logic backfire on you in the most hilarious ways possible, but it gives off the notion that your either too young to be here, or your trolling.

As it stands, until you prove otherwise, Sailor Moon has a bevy of Magical hax abilities that Goku has no answer to.

"Seriously that feat is pathetic, nor does it say her existence, along with her body and soul was completely erased."

Everyone who was exposed in the fog by that Black Crystal vanished completely except Usagi. Actually click on the scan, take your time to read it, and digest the information before you decided to speak. Then you wouldn't be in the situation your in now.

Also the Black Crystal seems to hold more power than Goku would ever dream of. Considering it was stated that it had the power to distort all of time and space

The energy of Hakai depends on the user of course. But based on all the times we've seen Hakai in Dragon Ball Super, it has completely paled in comparison by lightyears compared to the power of the Black Crystal. And Seiya has resisted a higher level of existence erasure as well, since Galaxian Explosion operates at a higher level than Hakai was ever shown.

Hakai is overrated dude. That move alone won't win db verse every battle if other characters from other universes resisted hax that work on a much higher scale.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8:

Ah, back to debating in threads with Dragon Ball against series you have no knowledge of? Not a wise decision dude. But let's, yet again, begin picking you apart one by one.

Seeing how you failed to do so, good luck with it

Usagi didn't take damage from the building explosion. She wasn't even exposed to it..

Clearly you misunderstood the point as you are applying NLF as an argument for why she can't handle Hakai -.-

It's magic/hax. Whether "you" think their fodder or not(Not sure who your referring to because none of what your talking about appeared in the scan) doesn't matter in the slightest in reality.

Nonsense, working on fodders doesn't equate to working on anybody, that's NLF.

If a character doesn't have resistance to a hax ability, they are completely vulnerable to it.

So Jiren would lose to Namek Saga Gohan and Krillin because he has never shown to be hit with TP, thus by your logic, I can assume it would work on him, or Beerus can kill Whis and Zeno by turning them into sand -.- dumb logic

Physical strength and hax are two different things.

DBZ says others

Your claim of Goku being resistant to Sailor Moon's magic because quote, "Goku is physically stronger than her" is incorrect in many ways and shows how much you lack knowledge of when it comes to how battles work. Not only can this logic backfire on you in the most hilarious ways possible, but it gives off the notion that your either too young to be here, or your trolling.

Bullshit considering so many Z fighters have resisted hax just because of their power, which it applies for DB, thus your point is moot.

As it stands, until you prove otherwise, Sailor Moon has a bevy of Magical hax abilities that Goku has no answer to.

Correction, I don't need to prove nothing, it's you who needs to stop with the NLF rubbish and prove it can work on people far greater then mere fodders, as well as taking things out of context.

Everyone who was exposed in the fog by that Black Crystal vanished completely except Usagi. Actually click on the scan, take your time to read it, and digest the information before you decided to speak. Then you wouldn't be in the situation your in now.

Seriously you are still talking shit yet can't prove anything lol. Completely vanish doesn't equate to being removed, body and soul from existence itself, nor is it impressive.

Also the Black Crystal seems to hold more power than Goku would ever dream of. Considering it was stated that it had the power to distort all of time and space

Prove it is power and not from a sort of manipulation hax like everything else in Sailor moon shows. Actually don't bother since the scan you post basically shows how dumb the feat is and how truly fodder it is

No Caption Provided

Look at the last 4 scans, buildings melted, they changed shape and vanished, wtf are you seriously on to think since is even close to Hakai -.- honestly stop wasting my time with this pathetic shit

The energy of Hakai depends on the user of course. But based on all the times we've seen Hakai in Dragon Ball Super, it has completely paled in comparison by lightyears compared to the power of the Black Crystal. And Seiya has resisted a higher level of existence erasure as well, since Galaxian Explosion operates at a higher level than Hakai was ever shown.

LOLOLOL lightyears away from the black crystal which melts buildings and changes fodders and makes them vanish lolol go back to sleep, it's nothing to hakai

Hakai is overrated dude. That move alone won't win db verse every battle if other characters from other universes resisted hax that work on a much higher scale.

Much higher scale lol still wondering where this much higher scale hax is actually gonna be presented in this debate.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

game_king597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Goku Solos If there is Xenoverse Goku who is Multiversal+. Pegasus Seiya is only Multi-Universal and Sailor moon is Just Universal at Best.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8:

"Seeing how you failed to do so, good luck with it"

Whatever you say dude as long as it makes you sleep better at night, but reality says otherwise.

"Clearly you misunderstood the point as you are applying NLF as an argument for why she can't handle Hakai -.-"

There was no point to understand considering you did a terrible job attempting to provide one. Also NLF??\

"Nonsense, working on fodders doesn't equate to working on anybody, that's NLF."

Yeah, it won't work on everyone as long as they have resistance to it. Though that can't be said for Goku in this battle.

"So Jiren would lose to Namek Saga Gohan and Krillin because he has never shown to be hit with TP, thus by your logic, I can assume it would work on him, or Beerus can kill Whis and Zeno by turning them into sand -.- dumb logic"

As expected, you covered your ears and only listened to yourself speak, resulting in you 100% completely missing the point and putting words in my mouth on top of that. This point is a matter of who's "vulnerable to hax" not "who wins a battle because of hax". You've made yourself out to be a fool by ignoring other aspects of a battle, just to stroke your own ego and make it seem as if your onto something.

"DBZ says others"

Logic says others.

"Bullshit considering so many Z fighters have resisted hax just because of their power, which it applies for DB, thus your point is moot."

Because they've grown a resistance to said power. And note, the DB verse is all about expanding and building apon Ki, with some minor exceptions,(Babbidi, and possibly someone else I can't think off the top of my head) the Sailor Moon verse fights with magic. You really have to make some kind of effort if your going to get anywhere here in this debate you know. Also, with your logic Goku, because of his power,(Which pales in comparison to Seiya btw) he is automatically resistant to any and all types of hax in general with no question. That's the epitome of reaching and wanking on your part and serves as nothing but a weak and shitty means to claim a near haxless Goku would win just because of phyiscal strength. The entire point and importance of Magic abilities/hax is to bypass your conventional durability and effect the user through any means necessary. That's how and why hax differentiates itself from strength.

"Correction, I don't need to prove nothing, it's you who needs to stop with the NLF rubbish and prove it can work on people far greater then mere fodders, as well as taking things out of context."

What a lazy person lol. You seem to not be old enough to know how the battle forums work, or are you too lazy to put actual effort in your debating? If you make a claim, you must support it with evidence.(I'm guessing you didn't know that is an official rule by Comic Vine.) You failed to do so, not only with Jiren in the thread from weeks ago, but now with Goku. Making it quite clear that Sailor Moon's magic would surely work on Goku without any issue XD. And again, I truly don't care how you feel about characters in Sailor Moon being "Fodder" to you. Considering you haven't read a single chapter of the source material, your only making the aura of being a tried and true, close minded, DB fanboy to be that much brighter from you. Nobody is taking things out of context but you frankly. Which again, is why your in the hole you've dug up now.

"Seriously you are still talking shit yet can't prove anything lol. Completely vanish doesn't equate to being removed, body and soul from existence itself, nor is it impressive."

Very ironic coming from you lol. I think most, in this thread, would agree that I'm doing a far better job at this then you are. (We could make a CaV if you want. Let the viewers decide if your that confident ;) )

The scan literally said their bodies vanished. The only thing it didn't say was that their souls were erased as well. Which doesn't matter too much because Sailor Moon's has resisted attacks from said non-corporeal entities.

"Prove it is power and not from a sort of manipulation hax like everything else in Sailor moon shows. Actually don't bother since the scan you post basically shows how dumb the feat is and how truly fodder it is"

What an unstable individual you are..

"Look at the last 4 scans, buildings melted, they changed shape and vanished, wtf are you seriously on to think since is even close to Hakai -.- honestly stop wasting my time with this pathetic shit"

The Black Crystal wasn't intended to affect anymore than that probably. Also I love how you just ignored the scan of the Black Crystal having the power to distort all of space and time lol. Your not going to read it I know, but I'll just post it again.

https://imgur.com/a/cudHley

"LOLOLOL lightyears away from the black crystal which melts buildings and changes fodders and makes them vanish lolol go back to sleep, it's nothing to hakai"

More like its better than anything Hakai as done. Distorting of all space and time infact is better than what the majority of DBS has done actually.

"Much higher scale lol still wondering where this much higher scale hax is actually gonna be presented in this debate."

For this debate, we have the Black Crystal affects and power from Sailor Moon. And we have Galaxian Explosion, from Saint Seiya. They both operated much higher than Hakai, and unlike you, I'm more than happy to provide scans for evidence.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933: "The Black Crystal wasn't intended to affect anymore than that probably. Also I love how you just ignored the scan of the Black Crystal having the power to distort all of space and time lol. Your not going to read it I know, but I'll just post it again."

You are aware that makyouka Demigra magic was able to distort and destroy all the time and space within a immeasurable size multiverse same with Chamel. Even Time Breaker Bardock and base Mira we're able annihilate multiple timelines just by punching one another. And is all ignoring the fact Xeno Goku has resisted magic far potent than anything we seen Sailor Moon dished out. Like Chamel's and Makyouka Demigra.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

If you don't have scans to present, your word means very little to me.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@jman88933: Mira's and Bardock battle created rifts and anomalies a crossed the immeasurable size multiverse just by clashing fist.

Makyouka Demigra was able to affect the immeasurable sized multiverse and drag Beat from his world which is a higher plain(after all DB is just fiction where he comes from)

https://imgur.com/a/4WibN

https://imgur.com/a/6Vcla

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks to me like gradually messing with a few world’s timelines over outright destruction. Talk about exaggeration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Mira's and Bardock battle created rifts and anomalies a crossed the immeasurable size multiverse just by clashing fist."

Mira and Bardock did not create any rifts. And after watching that entire battle, it seems to me that the Crack Of Time couldn't really handle any abnormal high scale battles. Trunks himself implied that the Time Rift was extremely unstable and if any sort of anomalies occur, distortions like that is to be expected. Which would explain why History, from the time scroll mind you, vanished...then came back after Mira woke up. Also note how nothing was said about History being damaged, or why the disappearance of History happened exactly after their battle concluded and not during the battle itself.

"Makyouka Demigra was able to affect the immeasurable sized multiverse and drag Beat from his world which is a higher plain(after all DB is just fiction where he comes from"

Incorrect. Future advice, take your time to read the scans you've took from VS Battles before posting them. The scan doesn't say or show Demigra effecting the multiverse at all. What actually occurred was him making a cocky threat saying that he'd deal with the world's history after he battles them. Oh, and I'm actually glad you've brought Demigra up actually since because, you and many people claim he's multiversal in power, your going to have to explain this:

No Caption Provided

Demigra, in the first Xenoverse game, wanted to destroy the Multiverse and build a new timeline....but he was going to do so by destroying the Time Vault. A building which houses the Time Scrolls, in which anyone he badly tampers with them can easy mess and or destroy timelines. What part of destroying the Time Vault or messing with Time Scrolls, scream Multiversal power to you dude? Why did Demigra want to escape into the Crack Of Time for if the dude is able to overpower the entire DB Multiverse?

And better yet, why did Supreme Kai Of Time say this?

It seems to me that Supreme Kai Of Time confirmed that Demigra isn't anywhere near Multiversal, in terms of power, which sucks for you because it kinda makes your argument fall apart.

Sailor Moon, on the other hand, possess power from the Silver Crystal, which is equal to the Dark Crystal, which has said to be able to distort all of space-time. Demigra, nor Goku has shown a way for themselves to be able to counter or fight against that. Both Sailor Moon's, and Seiya's energy is infinite in size and their both significantly faster than Goku in this battle. Making this a rather easy stomp on in favor of the team with little to no issue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

"You are aware that makyouka Demigra magic was able to distort and destroy all the time and space within a immeasurable size multiverse"

Also dude, you didn't even provide a scan for this. Where was it stated that Demigra distorted the entire space with his apparent "Magic"?

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Bossmountain

@jman88933: "Mira and Bardock did not create any rifts. And after watching that entire battle, it seems to me that the Crack Of Time couldn't really handle any abnormal high scale battles."

Old Kai statements in the video at 9:30 said it was the result of all that power being created in one place not that it was due to them fighting in the crack of time.

"Incorrect. Future advice, take your time to read the scans you've took from VS Battles before posting them. The scan doesn't say or show Demigra effecting the multiverse at all. What actually occurred was him making a cocky threat saying that he'd deal with the world's history after he battles them. Oh, and I'm actually glad you've brought Demigra up actually since because, you and many people claim he's multiversal in power, your going to have to explain this:"

https://imgur.com/a/6Vcla

So dragging a character from a higher dimension and threatening to destroy both DBH multiverse and said higher dimension doesn't at all prove multiverse level magic. this is from the same guy who say we should believe the all fiction can erase universe based solely on character statements back by zero showing. If this was a Medeka box character you'll say this was confirm.

Future advice don't used wiki when they outright say they he and Chamel going to collapse the DBH world/multiverse just by existing.

Which I think would require multiversal magic but whatever.

No Caption Provided

"

Demigra, in the first Xenoverse game, wanted to destroy the Multiverse and build a new timeline....but he was going to do so by destroying the Time Vault. A building which houses the Time Scrolls, in which anyone he badly tampers with them can easy mess and or destroy timelines. What part of destroying the Time Vault or messing with Time Scrolls, scream Multiversal power to you dude? Why did Demigra want to escape into the Crack Of Time for if the dude is able to overpower the entire DB Multiverse?

And better yet, why did Supreme Kai Of Time say this?"

This is Base Demigra from Xenoverse I'm talking about Makyouka Demigra from Dragon ball heros there is kind of a difference since 1 is much more powerful than the other.

"Also dude, you didn't even provide a scan for this. Where was it stated that Demigra distorted the entire space with his apparent "Magic"?"

Again he was able to drag Beat from his world. a World where DB characters are fictional. I already gave you that scan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

"Old Kai statements in the video at 9:30 said it was the result of all that power being created in one place not that it was due to them fighting in the crack of time."

He stated that the fight caused an anomaly in the Time Rift. And he also stated that one place was unstable, which would explain why history only disappeared for a mere moment, like a glitch, from the time Mira went unconscious to the time he regained consciousness.

No Caption Provided

"So dragging a character from a higher dimension and threatening to destroy both DBH multiverse and said higher dimension doesn't at all prove multiverse level magic."

Yeah, I'm not following you. What exactly do you mean by Beat's world being "a higher dimension"? Yes, I'm aware that the DBH universe is a video game in Beats world, but since Beat doesn't seem to carry on his powers from DBH into his real world, that's literally like saying SAO character's are 4-D because they control and are higher than the world of Sword Art Online. Beat's world is called Real Life for a good reason, because every human there are just normal. Same with Sword Art Online. Even Trunks in those very scans you've posted only refer to Beat's world as "Another World". Meaning a simple Universal destruction would be enough to destroy Beat's world. Not implying that it transcends the DBH multiverse by an infinitely large margin.

Also, I'm going to have to see their means of destroying the Multiverse. Destroying it with a Ki Blast and destroying it via Time Scrolls in the Time Vault are very different means of proving power.

And again, what "Magic" are you referring to? I'm seriously confused by this.

"this is from the same guy who say we should believe the all fiction can erase universe based solely on character statements back by zero showing. If this was a Medeka box character you'll say this was confirm."

Incorrect. I'm not in the least bit surprised that none of the scan's I've posted, were read thoroughly by you. But I'll just post it again. Note that All Fiction activates Automatically. Kumagawa Misogi used All Fiction to erase all color from reality itself in the entirety of the Medaka Box Universe.

All Fiction has no limits. It's been established already in many different other forums, and threads created by other users who've used Medaka Box characters. Even Kumagawa himself(He even says "Without Exaggeration" Confirming 100% it's not a hyperbole), says on numerous occasions that he can undo and erase everything with the ability. Something Hakai can't live up to unfortunately.

https://imgur.com/a/WZ1uaUX

Let's get back on topic though, as Medaka Box characters have nothing to do with this thread, and factually speaking, you really had no decent counter or feat of anything being above All Fiction in both this thread, and and other one.

"Future advice don't used wiki when they outright say they he and Chamel going to collapse the DBH world/multiverse just by existing.

Which I think would require multiversal magic but whatever."

Future Advice...show where it said "Multiverse" before you make that claim. IT just says World.

"This is Base Demigra from Xenoverse I'm talking about Makyouka Demigra from Dragon ball heros there is kind of a difference since 1 is much more powerful than the other."

Both games include the Time Vault and Time Scrolls. Which is how characters can traverse through timelines and individually harm Time. What I'm looking for is Demigra harming the entire timeline via a Ki Blast or some sort of attack he possess. Then I would have no problem admitting he's Multiversal.

"Again he was able to drag Beat from his world. a World where DB characters are fictional. I already gave you that scan."

After looking at the scan again, where did it say Demigra dragged Beat from his world? All I saw was Trunks saying "Dark Energy" leaking from the world.