#1 Posted by Xdragon2002 (786 posts) - - Show Bio

OK this is a composite goku formed into one goku so all the movies, manga, anime, and video games into one so even things like xeno goku, GT, and the super manga are all into 1 goku and they have to fight him

who wins?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#2 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11804 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy..

#3 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps.

#4 Posted by Xdragon2002 (786 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Xdragon2002 (786 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: I saw a post that said basically why not just use composite goku instead of xeno goku so I did just that see how people will react to this

#6 Posted by Juggerman40 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone explain what stops Seiya from blitzing goku and destroying his atoms? the cloth Seiya is wearing can tank universal attacks too.

#7 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solo

#8 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6589 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solo

You fool, they can't beat a 8D High Complex Multiversal Character with Infinite Speed, Goku is invincible.

#9 Edited by TheDeathstar (4323 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Goku would solo if it includes Game Story Goku.

#10 Posted by kilgpmktra (875 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Goku should be above Sailor Moon...

Seiya, I’m not too sure. Not knowledge of those characters

#11 Posted by Jman88933 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku has no way of killing Sailor Moon. Either her or Seiya stomps.

#12 Edited by ArcReactor (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Goku erases Sailor Moon first out of existence using Hakai which she has no counter for and utterly smashes Seiya with physical prowess, raw Destructiveness, even hax or quantifiable actual given combat speed.

Even Makyouka Demigra would solo alone Xeno Goku would outright roflstomp them. He is on another league.

#13 Posted by CaoCao (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

From what i hear, Xeno Goku should be far above Seiya and Sailor Moon. He should stomp. Every other Version of Goku dies horribly.

#14 Posted by TheDeathstar (4323 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Goku erases Sailor Moon first out of existence using Hakai which she has no counter for and utterly smashes Seiya with physical prowess, raw Destructiveness, even hax or quantifiable actual given combat speed.

Even Makyouka Demigra would solo alone Xeno Goku would outright roflstomp them. He is on another league.

Exactly.

#15 Posted by Juggerman40 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

utterly smashes Seiya with physical prowess,

Seiya's attacks directly destroy your atoms unlike goku. Goku has no feat that suggests he can tank any attack of that kind.

raw Destructiveness,

Seiya dealt with enemies that are Universal and even above that and got back up MUI Goku might be universal given how he surpassed Beerus.

even hax

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Seiya's attack pegagus meteor fist affects your soul and spirit. given how another pegagus Saint did it. Goku dies.

quantifiable actual given combat speed

Sagittarius seiya has feats that far surpass Goku's + he can be scaled off Shura who surpassed the initial expansion of the universe.

No Caption Provided

#16 Posted by Juggerman40 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao said:

From what i hear, Xeno Goku should be far above Seiya and Sailor Moon. He should stomp. Every other Version of Goku dies horribly.

From what i hear, Xeno Goku

Xeno Goku lost to DBS Goku without using UI he gets destroyed.

#17 Posted by yeimsick (634 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#18 Posted by Jman88933 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by CaoCao (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

@juggerman40 said:
@caocao said:

Rly? Why the f*** Xeno Goku is then so extremly wanked? xDD

#20 Posted by Juggerman40 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao said:
@juggerman40 said:
@caocao said:

Out of context and ignoring context that's the problem these people have.

#21 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#22 Edited by Jman88933 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@juggerman40 said:
@caocao said:
@juggerman40 said:
@caocao said:

Out of context and ignoring context that's the problem these people have.

A lot of people, including myself, use the Canon Goku = Main Timeline Goku that fought Xeno Goku argument. And while that makes sense by logic, we need the necessary solid means to prove that was actually Canon Goku. Because apparently him wearing different clothes and fighting Future Trunks constitutes him being different.

#23 Posted by TheDeathstar (4323 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no canon Goku in DBS lmao because by that logic every game Goku is canon now. It's CC Gi Goku who scales to Xeno Goku himself not his DBS counterpart since he is far above the era when TOP happened. Its just a bad attempt to lowball Xeno Goku. Feats and scaling just disprove that idea.

#24 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

I would still like some clarification on why Xeno Goku - an alleged multiverse buster who is 5th or 6th dimensional (according to the fans) - would require the assistance of Time Patroller Trunks at all, let alone need to be saved by him against someone of Dark Demon God Kid Boo's caliber. Crucial context regarding Demigra and Chamel's "feats" are often ignored in favor of applying flawed scaling to a character who has done absolutely nothing to warrant a multiversal ranking.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#25 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know to be honest, there's probably an OP version of Goku out there, and i doubt there's someone on CV who has played every DB game tbere is, lol.

We do know however, that Composite Goku can bust a galaxy, that plus amps like Kaioken is really scary, but DC isn't the game changer here, since the Saint Seiya team are extremely fast and haxed.

#26 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcreactor said:

Seiya's attacks directly destroy your atoms unlike goku. Goku has no feat that suggests he can tank any attack of that kind.

Ki works on a atomic level as Trunks reduced Frieza to atoms, yet his attack doesn't even faze the androids , so nothing special as their durability spams into the atomic stage. Atomic level stuff isn't anything special if ki works on that as well.

Seiya dealt with enemies that are Universal and even above that and got back up MUI Goku might be universal given how he surpassed Beerus.

Goku had no problem fighting Timeline Zamasu who was leaking into other timelines if he had 1 more Senzu, and beat Jiren who is stronger then Timeline Zamasu according to the anime and manga, so he isn't MIGHT universe, he is above for sure.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Seiya's attack pegagus meteor fist affects your soul and spirit. given how another pegagus Saint did it. Goku dies.

Nonsense, Hakai is more impressive because it removes body and soul from existence, Goku tanked it in base form, nothing special again

Sagittarius seiya has feats that far surpass Goku's + he can be scaled off Shura who surpassed the initial expansion of the universe.

No Caption Provided

Goku in SSJG was going to destroy the universe, afterlife and kaioshin realm, which exist outside universe 7 with his beam explosion, so nothing special again.

Don't even need Xeno Goku at this point, Sailor moon dies with a wink of Goku eye, she is fodder trash

#27 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know to be honest, there's probably an OP version of Goku out there, and i doubt there's someone on CV who has played every DB game tbere is, lol.

We do know however, that Composite Goku can bust a galaxy, that plus amps like Kaioken is really scary, but DC isn't the game changer here, since the Saint Seiya team are extremely fast and haxed.

That was accomplished with Vegeta's assistance. Not that it would matter much against the likes of these two. Seiya alone has infinitely better showings with the Sagittarius Gold Cloth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#28 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: Yes, but we have to take into consideration that he also has kaioken + MUI which means it is likely he can bust a galaxy alone due to scaling and all that(Composite version, obviously)

Yeah, i agree.

#29 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics: True, factoring in all of his amps + additional transformations makes it reasonable to conclude he can destroy a galaxy on his own.

#30 Posted by Xdragon2002 (786 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Jman88933 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin:

He's technically not wrong. Goku's fight with Beerus confirmed he's "Multi" Galactic since both of them can shake the universe with their fists.

#33 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin:

He's technically not wrong. Goku's fight with Beerus confirmed he's "Multi" Galactic since both of them can shake the universe with their fists.

I fail to see how that's proof of multi-galactic capabilities considering the nature of the feat itself.

#34 Edited by Xdragon2002 (786 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: such as shaking an infinite sized dimension just by his sheer power alone

His whole ordeal with beerus which is already at bare minimum multi galaxy levels of power being at work there and he was even stated by the narrator to have the power to destroy the universe

Hell goku was confident in himself being capable of destroying astral zamasu if he was at full power and that guy literally became the universe and then some

Jiren transcends time and he’s weaker than MUI goku

And xeno goku has some insane feats

#35 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@xdragon2002:

such as shaking an infinite sized dimension just by his sheer power alone

The size of the dimension was never specified. Just that it was "filled with infinite nothingness", which would actually make the feat unquantifiable. Although it really has no barring to destructive capacity to begin with.

His whole ordeal with beerus which is already at bare minimum multi galaxy levels of power being at work there and he was even stated by the narrator to have the power to destroy the universe

My problem with the feat is that the amount of energy required to produce abnormal shockwaves that don't obey the laws of physics isn't quantifiable. The narrator was just explaining what Kaioshin and Elder Kai were discussing before. They were still fighting with the same amount of power needed to threaten the universe, but due to the battle turning into a brawl, that concern was no longer a major issue.

Hell goku was confident in himself being capable of destroying astral zamasu if he was at full power and that guy literally became the universe and then some

A character's confidence or lack thereof isn't sufficient proof of their abilities. Freeza was confident that he could defeat Hakaishin Toppo, yet was quickly tossed to the side like fodder.

Jiren transcends time and he’s weaker than MUI goku

What does transcending time have to do with destructive capacity?

And xeno goku has some insane feats

Which feats are you referring to?

#36 Posted by Xdragon2002 (786 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: an infinite amount of anything even if nothing takes an infinite amount of energy to distrurp you can’t shake something that’s infinite with a finite amount of energy that’s why it would put goku at an infinite 3D level

Actually it is since the dragon ball world is actually bigger than ours by a good amount even just shaking it makes it at least massively multi galaxy and just because it doesn’t obey the laws of physics doesn’t make it unquantifiable by our real world laws no mass can move faster than light so does that mean the flash can’t move FTL even though he’s been shown to do so? The narrator was just another statement in the pile of ones that confirm goku being universal there it was stated numerous times and how goku stopped the shockwaves was by equaling out the power between him and beerus thus canceling it out

Except this isn’t just a simple case of being cocky or anything like that in fact goku admits to when he can’t beat someone but in this instance goku felt that he would be capable of destroying literally the entire universe which falls in line with all the statements and feats of goku being universal

Also another note jiren was confirmed stronger than astral zamasu who’s literally the universe and then some he was said to be stronger than him while heavily suppressed as well and goku beat him down

I have a question are you familiar with how there are things beyond just infinity right and there’s several sets of infinity?

Beating down demigra who could cause the collapse on an entire multiverse and the “real world” as well with his sheer power and goku did this in base form as well

#37 Edited by Scotchbear (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Goku stomps. Seiyas main advantage over db most of the time is speed. Composite Goku is way way way faster than them.

He can fight at INSTANT speed as a ssj.

Him and cooler have a huge fight all while in instant speed.

So Goku holds an infinite speed advantage. Holds the dc advantage. Holds the durability advantage. And has a technique that can one shot both opponents from existence.

He casually blitzes and Hakais

#38 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6589 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Goku is way way way faster than them.

Which feat composite Goku have to put him above Quint. of times FTL to being with ? I can't say nothing about the games since I only played Shin Budokai, but Manga and Anime Goku don't have too much impressive speed feats.

He can fight at INSTANT speed as a ssj.

When was this even mentioned ?

Him and cooler have a huge fight all while in instant speed.

When this happened ? I remember they using their Instant Transmission and both were running in some kind of weird world before appears in the physical one.

#39 Edited by Scotchbear (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: that’s them fighting at instant speed.

They’d reappear when they left instant speed.

That was just the movies way of showing them in “instant speed”

#40 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6589 posts) - - Show Bio

@scotchbear: No. There is no speed feat in this, both were simple using their teleportation techniques and travelling in some kind of world before appears in the physical one, and IIRC there is nothing suggesting that they can move or attack at that speed, you will need to provide to me a better feat than teleport yourself, I sorry to go off-topic(I despise this since is annoying) but Naruto already provided similar feats.

https://i3.mangareader.net/naruto/679/naruto-4987819.jpg

https://i2.mangareader.net/naruto/679/naruto-4987821.jpg

He moved himself(In a short burst) before Sasuke returns from his teleportation which was described as Instantaneous/In a instant

Amenotejikara (天 手力)

User: Sasuke

Short Range, Medium Range, Support

Doujutsu-Kekkei Genkai (Rinnegan jutsu)

A ninjutsu derived from the Rinnegan, received from the "Sage of the Six Paths". Within a certain range, the user can toggle itself with the location of a target object in an instant. If the user switches with other objects in short-range combat, he can avoid enemy attacks in an instant, and also can attack, alternating with a kunai or some other weapon.

Have Naruto Instant short movement speed now ? BTW, like I claimed, IIRC this was not a speed feat, only teleportation, and there is nothing confirming that he can move at that speeds in combat while in the physical plane.

#41 Edited by Scotchbear (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: you know how fast Goku would need to move his arms for them to appear to be moving while moving at infinite speed?

Infinite

Imma need proof instant transmission takes you out of physical reality.

#42 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@xdragon2002:

an infinite amount of anything even if nothing takes an infinite amount of energy to distrurp you can’t shake something that’s infinite with a finite amount of energy that’s why it would put goku at an infinite 3D level

The only "infinity" in this case would be the nothingness. Infinity x nothing is still nothing. Nothing about it makes Goku infinite 3D or anything of the sort in all honesty.

Actually it is since the dragon ball world is actually bigger than ours by a good amount

This is both unsubstantiated and irrelevant. We're discussing the abnormal nature of the shockwaves and why it should or shouldn't correlate to Goku's own power.

even just shaking it makes it at least massively multi galaxy and just because it doesn’t obey the laws of physics doesn’t make it unquantifiable by our real world laws no mass can move faster than light so does that mean the flash can’t move FTL even though he’s been shown to do so?

They don't just shake it, though. Their clash propogates shockwaves which are blatantly stated to become more destructive with distance. This is why ordinary people on Earth aren't affected much by them, while planets in deep space are disintegrated.

The narrator was just another statement in the pile of ones that confirm goku being universal

What other statements are you referring to again?

there it was stated numerous times and how goku stopped the shockwaves was by equaling out the power between him and beerus thus canceling it out

The shockwaves were canceled out due to Goku matching the momentum of Beerus' fist perfectly. What is the relevance here?

Except this isn’t just a simple case of being cocky or anything like that in fact goku admits to when he can’t beat someone but in this instance goku felt that he would be capable of destroying literally the entire universe which falls in line with all the statements and feats of goku being universal

This is your assumption. There's no way to accurately conclude Goku was planning to wipe out the entire universe, which would result in both his loved ones and himself dying. As a matter of fact, he was clearly surprised when he deduced that Zeno was planning to destroy everything rather than just wipe out Zamasu.

Also another note jiren was confirmed stronger than astral zamasu who’s literally the universe and then some he was said to be stronger than him while heavily suppressed as well and goku beat him down

What does his state of existence have to do with brute strength? His attacks were effectively blocked by the Kaioshin barrier.

I have a question are you familiar with how there are things beyond just infinity right and there’s several sets of infinity?

I'm aware of the dimensional tiering, yes. Overpowering Hit's Time Cage isn't an example of universal power.

Beating down demigra who could cause the collapse on an entire multiverse and the “real world” as well with his sheer power and goku did this in base form as well

Can you show me Xeno Goku beating down Demigra in his Makyouka form or exactly what he was doing to cause the spread of Dark Energy to encompass the world? I was under the impression that he received a rather massive amp and that effect wasn't a result of his own raw power.

#43 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6589 posts) - - Show Bio

@scotchbear said:

@joviolma: you know how fast Goku would need to move his arms for them to appear to be moving while moving at infinite speed?

Infinite

Imma need proof instant transmission takes you out of physical reality.

Make you case dude, LOL. You still claiming the same Bull and is getting hilarious. Which evidence you have to even claim that they can move in Infinite speed, Lmao XD, they are simple using teleportation techniques, this have nothing to do with speed.

#44 Edited by Scotchbear (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: because instant transmission makes you appear anywhere you want INSTANTLY. It’s kind of in the name lol.

So unless you think instant transmission takes Goku out of reality to a place without time then him moving his arms and legs while moving at instant speed to his destination gives him instant speed for arm movements, aka he could throw punches at that speed if he wanted.

Burden of proof is on you.

#45 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6589 posts) - - Show Bio

@scotchbear said:

@joviolma: because instant transmission makes you appear anywhere you want INSTANTLY. It’s kind of in the name lol.

Teleportation , not physical speed than can be used to blitz someone, is like claim that Sasuke have Infinite Speed because he can teleport himself.

So unless you think instant transmission takes Goku out of reality to a place without time then him moving his arms and legs while moving at instant speed to his destination gives him instant speed for arm movements, aka he could throw punches at that speed if he wanted.

ROFL, There is nothing proving that Goku goes to a place out of reality to a place without time, he simple teleport himself and what seems like cross some kind of wormhole world before arrive in his destination, but we already saw in the manga characters like Trunks and Vegeta talking and moving before he even appears, this have nothing to do with speed.

Burden of proof is on you.

The only proof that I want is a feat proving that he can move and attack at those speeds in the physical plane, so the burden of proof is on you since you are the one claiming that BS.

#46 Posted by Scotchbear (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: a wormhole that moves him INSTANTLY to his destination. Lol

For Goku to be able to move at all gives him infinite speed

If he didn’t then he wouldn’t have time to move any part of his body as he would have already arrived at his destination before he was able to move.

Quit lowballing and downplaying

#47 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6589 posts) - - Show Bio

@scotchbear said:

@joviolma: a wormhole that moves him INSTANTLY to his destination. Lol

Instantly in your headcanon, LOL, I think you missed the part where people were talking and moving themselves before he even appears, him reacting and getting surprise before Black returns from the IT when they were fighting comes to mind.

For Goku to be able to move at all gives him infinite speed

Baseless assumption, you will need to prove that

• The concept of time don't exist in this dimension
  • That the speed that Goku moves here is the same speed that he is send through the Wormhole

If he didn’t then he wouldn’t have time to move any part of his body as he would have already arrived at his destination before he was able to move.

There is nothing suggesting that he is send to a location where time itself is stopped, like I claimed before he simple enters in a world like wormhole that takes a considerable amount of time to send him to the location that he choose, you will need to prove that this Goku is really that fast and prove those 3 points.

• He is a dimension where the concept of time don't exists
  • Time in our physical reality is stopped while he is moving through this wormhole
  • That he can use this to blitz and attack someone, and how this relate to his combat speed, hell, if he is really that fast, why eve use Instant Transmission ? He already move at Stopped time, using a teleportation technique is useless.

Quit lowballing and downplaying

Quit wanking and saying headcanons and speculations, LOL, until you bring me any instance proving that he have Infinite speed and proving that he was moving in a dimension while time in the physical reality was stopped everything that you claimed so far is headcanon.

#48 Edited by ChaosKnight75 (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

So why does “Instant speed” Goku from the Cooler movie still get regularly tagged by Android 13, Broly, Janemba, etc. when he’s even stronger by those movies?

#49 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6589 posts) - - Show Bio

So why does “Instant speed” Goku from the Cooler movie still get regularly tagged by Android 13, Broly, Janemba, etc. when he’s even stronger by those movies?

You fool, A-13, Broly and Janemba have Infinite Speed + speed as well.

#50 Posted by Scotchbear (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: everything you’re saying is head canon lol

Imma need proof that Instant Transmission does what you say.

And the talking is called point of perception. The scene shows Goku doing IT. The other characters were talking during that time.

It jumps to them shortly before he ITs to show what they were doing during that time before Goku used IT.

It’s used ALL the time in shows.