Round 4: The 8 Kings (Toriko)

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Odin

#2 Posted by Sazzmi (699 posts) - - Show Bio

4u

#3 Posted by Au_141 (1052 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5 maybe?

#4 Posted by Kirkseven (3098 posts) - - Show Bio

@au_141: wait, does he really make it that far?

#5 Posted by Capital-G (507 posts) - - Show Bio

Gog's a high tier team buster, basically no-sold the League and was incredibly fast as they had to move between nanoseconds to match him. Was also capable of defeating some high tier opponents such as Hercules, Infinity Man and Captain Atom.

His staff is where it's at though. Strong enough to decapitate Gog (who no-sold pretty much all offense the League threw at him), and crippled Mr. Mxy. However, Gog's power seems to be challenged by two Justice Leagues, as it was a stalemate before being interrupted.

I'd argue he stops at Superboy Prime, who tanked several blasts from COIE Anti-Monitor (as well as no-sold an attack that one-shotted a guardian) and should thus be able to handle Gog's staff. Throw in FTL speed and reality warping punches, and Gog goes down. And that's barely scratching the surface of SBP's feats.

#6 Posted by Supermanthor (21499 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by yeimsick (659 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 4

#8 Posted by Au_141 (1052 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: Well with clones you have an army that has the power causally stomp KC Superman individually. Gog also has more power than the Quintessence apparently so there’s that as well. Unless you have Skyfather level versatility or insane durability with capability to fodderize the army above I can’t see that character winning.

In the list above the only that could meet that description in Odin as far as I know

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#9 Edited by termiteone4ever (12984 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears. I dont see how Composite Gog Loses with all this unlimited clones of himself. His weapon been so powerful I dont see him losing as a composite version. Not even sure how Odin is going to stop an army of this guy . He better have prep and i am sure the Destroyer armor cant be more powerful than his weapon

#10 Posted by Kirkseven (3098 posts) - - Show Bio

@au_141: well, Hulk has a gamma burst ability that is well suited for dealing with an army of characters, it's simply not on a level that would really bother Gog though. (a character on a much higher level might be able to pull it off however)

Pretty much an omnidirectional attack with the right amount of power would do it. Or maybe if one of the characters have a way of shutting down the clone portals.

@capital-g not agreeing/disagreeing with you on anything you said, did you consider the multiple clones however?

#11 Posted by Aristeaus (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears. I dont see how Composite Gog Loses with all this unlimited clones of himself. His weapon been so powerful I dont see him losing as a composite version. Not even sure how Odin is going to stop an army of this guy . He better have prep and i am sure the Destroyer armor cant be more powerful than his weapon

This.

I can make a argument that Composite Gog is above Odin even without the cloning.

#12 Posted by Capital-G (507 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: I don't know anything about Gog's clones, but if they're anything close to Gog in power I could see them overwhelming anyone here.

#13 Posted by destinyman75 (15156 posts) - - Show Bio

Compsiite Magnog should stop him. He was a scary beast..

Avatar image for averageusersalt
#15 Posted by AverageUsersAlt (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn’t Gog get rekt by Doomsday?

#16 Posted by Kirkseven (3098 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: I'm pretty sure Mangog would be hard pressed to fight normal Gog 1 on 1, let alone a potential army of them.

@averageusersalt yes, he was only Superman level in those issues though. Normally he's much more powerful.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#17 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5798 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Mangog. (Classic ONLY, not Modern)

#18 Posted by TifaLockhart (21169 posts) - - Show Bio

Gog's staff burns with the fire of a dozen red suns for what it's worth.

If that's not enough, it has the power of Highfather, Ganthet, and Zeus and Shazam's magic combined. I don't see Superboy-Prime tanking it.

#19 Posted by destinyman75 (15156 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: Physically though Magnog will only get stronger fighting GOG and as someone stated in this case was only Clark level. Maybe he has some had that could help bit physically Magnog

#20 Posted by Kirkseven (3098 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: No, this is composite Gog, including his showings in Kingdom come. (which depict him being superior to KC Superman)

He's pretty much a high end team buster, by himself.

#21 Edited by destinyman75 (15156 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: Magnog would beat KC too, but it does make it interesting

#22 Posted by Marishtar (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 4 stops him.

#23 Posted by AverageUsersAlt (41 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by PanzerX (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Gog clears.

#25 Posted by Kirkseven (3098 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by AverageUsersAlt (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: different how? Where would Doomsday go on the list? Different because Doomsday rekt a bunch of them?

Edit: you said he was more of Superman level when he typically is higher. My apologies.

#27 Posted by PanzerX (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@averageusersalt: The Gog Doomsday fought was a different Gog, as in, it was a different Gog from another Earth as opposed to Kingdom Come.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#28 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7799 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears. You made this composite and composite Gog cannot die, he will just keep summoning infinite versions of himself from hypertime and Odin has no feats to suggest he can take on so many Gogs at once, there will be casualties but Gog will eventually win, he cannot be killed unless Odin is Multiversal and destroyed Hypertime.