Composite Fairy Tail Character vs. Composite Naruto Character

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VarricPatermann
No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

RULES:

- A composite/fused character from each verse, with all known abilities from the canonical source

- Energies are not equalized

- Stats are equalized

- Win by any means

- No knowledge, unless abilities allow it

- Both are bloodlusted

- Distance: 100m

Avatar image for deactivated-600a15e9df946
deactivated-600a15e9df946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite. FT doesn't have novels, the movies aren't anything out of the ordinary and the games don't put them at a higher level than usual.

A composite FT is actual fodder compared to a Composite Naruto.

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Almount

Also your giving the naruto composite all non canon feats which scales them jump force naruto so this is a ridiculous stomp

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:

Also your giving the naruto composite all non canon feats which scales them jump force naruto so this is a ridiculous stomp

Should i restrict Jump Force?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:

You shouldn't have made this thread lol.

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Almount

@varricpatermann: You should restrict all games and have it only be anime,movies,and manga

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann said:
@almount said:

You shouldn't have made this thread lol.

@almount said:

@varricpatermann: You should restrict all games and have it only be anime and manga

I change the rules, so non canon isn´t an issue anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Comp Naruto character can regen from just a soul, has their body in a pocket dimension which is then in an alternate plane of existence the comp Fairy tail character cannot do anything to it and just gets killed by infinite TSBs

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff2814da6397
deactivated-5ff2814da6397

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:

@varricpatermann: You should restrict all games and have it only be anime,movies,and manga

then it won't be comp lol

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VarricPatermann

@ainz-ooal-gown said:
@almount said:

Composite in context of that topic means one character that includes all abilities and stats from the manga. But yes, under all other circumstances it would mean those characters can use non-canonical stuff/feats too (Which was given here at first, but i changed it)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff2814da6397
deactivated-5ff2814da6397

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ainz-ooal-gown said:
@almount said:

Composite in context of that topic means one character that includes all abilities and stats from the manga. But yes, under all other circumstances it would mean those characters can use non-canonical stuff/feats too (Which was given here at first, but i changed it)

hmm ok soul snatch gg uh edo tensei so infinite chakra genjutsu spam

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao there is no point of this when IT solos ftverse at once

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make Composite Naruto have only Manga feats while Composite FT has every feat......guess who still gets stomped......fodder tail verse lmao

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite Tsukuyomi still one shots

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dimitri1220

This is about to be a shitshow. It probably won't end since both side are going to continuously come up with counters to certain abilities and in the end neither side would win. I'll still try lol

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cocacolaman  Moderator

Do you have any idea how ridiculously hax any composite Shonen verse is?

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll start off with this: So let's see, in the recent FT chapter there's a character who can literally freeze your source of power (not just for magic, anything that can't be seen). It prevents you from using your power, so once you're caught up in it, you can't use your power.

No Caption Provided

Also something to add, Fairy Heart makes it so that Narutoverse can't win by just overpowering FT and blowing them up, they'll have to win by hax (mind control or something, which I know they have). There's also Selene, a dragon god who can teleport you to a completely different world/dimension and leave you there, so unless Narutoverse can jump worlds they'll just be stuck there. I don't know if Kaguya's ability would help since it only allows her to go to specific worlds (IIRC) so if she gets teleported to a world she doesn't know, she might not be able to come back.

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: sasuke's rinnegan can also cross dimensions. Also would the fairy tail composite have zerefs immortality?

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dimitri1220

@almount said:

@dimitri1220: sasuke's rinnegan can also cross dimensions. Also would the fairy tail composite have zerefs immortality?

Yea he's immortal, Fairy Heart also reverses any damage he takes, even if he gets his entire body destroyed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to be clear, I'm gonna completely ignore the giant speed gap between the two verses lol

I'll start off with this: So let's see, in the recent FT chapter there's a character who can literally freeze your source of power (not just for magic, anything that can't be seen). It prevents you from using your power, so once you're caught up in it, you can't use your power.

I'mma wait until the next post to say that it call freeze all kinds of powers, even ones that don't exist in their verse. But the simple counter to that is....Kamui:) or not getting caught in the first place

Also something to add, Fairy Heart makes it so that Narutoverse can't win by just overpowering FT and blowing them up, they'll have to win by hax (mind control or something, which I know they have).

Yup, Kotoamatsukami is an easy fix when you can't kill someone

There's also Selene, a dragon god who can teleport you to a completely different world/dimension and leave you there, so unless Narutoverse can jump worlds they'll just be stuck there. I don't know if Kaguya's ability would help since it only allows her to go to specific worlds (IIRC) so if she gets teleported to a world she doesn't know, she might not be able to come back.

Getting BFRed wouldn't be a problem for Comp N, from sasuke's dimension hopping, Kaguya's, Kakashi/Obito, Momoshiki, ect, they can just get out. I don't think the same can be said for Comp FT tho, if they get stuck in one of Kaguya's dimension, they're are pretty much stuck there since it's not connected to any of the dimensions they can go to.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: bruh, just mention only IT and wait for them to counter that first before bringing up the other multiple win cons the Naruto composite can accomplish, to save u stress.

Avatar image for deactivated-60584707e8b9b
deactivated-60584707e8b9b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no need for a composite, canon naruto/boruto is still far above fairy tail

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Almount

Genjutsu wouldn't be able to affect the fairy tail composite when they are intangible and does naruto composite have a counter to mesh memory erasure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: bruh, just mention only IT and wait for them to counter that first before bringing up the other multiple win cons the Naruto composite can accomplish, to save u stress.

lol he said this:

It probably won't end since both side are going to continuously come up with counters to certain abilities and in the end neither side would win. I'll still try lol

So I just wanted to see what abilities FT has that can't be countered by the Narutoverse. Cuz I'm pretty sure Narutoverse abilities 99% counter everything FT has to offer lmao so I'm letting him try

IT is an easy win everytime

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping the FT character from using Memento Mori

That can kill immortals and is existence erasure

And FT character has resistance to Memento Mori because of Sliver/Gray demon slayer magic

Gray survive the Memento Mori

You could say it's conceptual manipulation but I don't think people would accept it but since the curse hits are neither alive nor dead who knows lol

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Almount

Also does naruto composite resistance petrification if not they can be turned to stone once they look in the composites eyes , get hit by algeria or by spirit king.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:

Genjutsu wouldn't be able to affect the fairy tail composite when they are intangible

Well, first off....a FT char can go intangible? Who?0.0 Second, why does that stop Genjutsu?

and does naruto composite have a counter to mesh memory erasure

Mest you mean? Well first, there's the mind barriers that Comp Naruto will have, so yeah good luck to that ability getting past. And second, the counter to his memory altering is getting told the truth........you realize Comp Naruto has 9 other beings within him that wouldn't be affected by the memory altering and they can just snap him out of it...0.o

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol there are intangible characters in FT there's Bloodman who is made out of Magical Barrier Particles that make him immune to physical attacks there's Rouge shadow drive where he can morph into a shadow and become intangible and Ajeel who can turn himself into sand.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

Just to be clear, I'm gonna completely ignore the giant speed gap between the two verses lol

I'll also ignore that you think lightning magic = lightning speed despite the evidence lol

I'mma wait until the next post to say that it call freeze all kinds of powers, even ones that don't exist in their verse. But the simple counter to that is....Kamui:) or not getting caught in the first place

Isn't Kamui only for 5 minutes? Agreed, we should wait to see how the power works fully, I brought it up to get this started lol.

Yup, Kotoamatsukami is an easy fix when you can't kill someone

Any illusion ability that's done by eye contact can be countered by Erza's fake eye or by Lucy's Capricorn glasses. Fairy Tail's also got memory warp and eye illusions too. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but IT doesn't work on the dead, and in 100 YQ, there's a dragon slayer who's already dead but can still fight because of his magic: Soul/Spirit dragon slaying magic. Doesn't IT also take like 10 minutes to cast? FT has mind reading and would know it's coming, but they wouldn't need to worry because of the Spirit dragon slaying magic. The magic also lets him attack someone without them being able to hit back unless you can attack a soul.

Getting BFRed wouldn't be a problem for Comp N, from sasuke's dimension hopping, Kaguya's, Kakashi/Obito, Momoshiki, ect, they can just get out. I don't think the same can be said for Comp FT tho, if they get stuck in one of Kaguya's dimension, they're are pretty much stuck there since it's not connected to any of the dimensions they can go to.

Doesn't Kamui only let the user travel from their own Kamui dimension to Earth and vice versa? How's that going to help them come back from some random dimension? I don't know about Sasuke's, Momoshiki's, or Kaguya's though. Aqua Aera would allow FT to cross dimensions.

Fairy Tail's also got Memento Mori, which erases the target from existence, they're neither dead or alive.

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Natsu has thought project that allows his spirit to interact with the physical world and genjutsu works by applying chakra to the brain to mess with the five senses

Yeah I meant mest and forgot about tailed beasts

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dimitri1220

@ultimatesage:

Well, first off....a FT char can go intangible? Who?0.0

Reiss (100YQ), Rogue, Bloodman, August (via crush magic), Juvia.

Edit: Like @almount said above, Natsu has thought projection, though that's basically Reiss' ability.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@ultimatesage said:
@epichotflame said:

lol he said this:

It probably won't end since both side are going to continuously come up with counters to certain abilities and in the end neither side would win. I'll still try lol

So I just wanted to see what abilities FT has that can't be countered by the Narutoverse. Cuz I'm pretty sure Narutoverse abilities 99% counter everything FT has to offer lmao so I'm letting him try

IT is an easy win everytime

lmao ft has no counter to mind hax, even mid tier mind hax like Obito's MS would be extremely effective and OP should have made this speed equalised at least

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any counter to Memento Mori

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Almount
Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Death8Dragon

@epichotflame said:
@death8dragon said:

yes, izanagi

LMAO, from what I remember isn't Izanagi low-tier reality-warping and somehow it can counter existence erasure show me scans of Izanagi doing that to any type of existence erasure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

I'll also ignore that you think lightning magic = lightning speed despite the evidence lol

I don't think their equal tho lol the manga also doesn't think their equal

Isn't Kamui only for 5 minutes? Agreed, we should wait to see how the power works fully, I brought it up to get this started lol.

The 5 minutes was only cuz Obito had one eye, it should be longer with DMS, but 5 minutes is still good imo

Any illusion ability that's done by eye contact can be countered by Erza's fake eye or by Lucy's Capricorn glasses.

Erza's one fake eye wouldn't help, the other one works just fine, and as for glasses, we've already seen that they're useless with Killer Bee

Fairy Tail's also got memory warp and eye illusions too.

Yeah, but Comp N has those, the counters to those, and advanced versions of those

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but IT doesn't work on the dead, and in 100 YQ, there's a dragon slayer who's already dead but can still fight because of his magic: Soul/Spirit dragon slaying magic. Doesn't IT also take like 10 minutes to cast? FT has mind reading and would know it's coming, but they wouldn't need to worry because of the Spirit dragon slaying magic. The magic also lets him attack someone without them being able to hit back unless you can attack a soul.

IT not working on the dead is something that has no merit or evidence behind it, one of the biggest reasons for why that even started was because of it not affecting the edo hokages when 1)they are dead yes, but they are in a living body, and 2)the bodies they were inhabiting have already gone through It lol. And the 10 minutes....I don't know where that comes from lol Madara legit looked at the moon and IT began, I don't know who thought that took 10 minutes.

Doesn't Kamui only let the user travel from their own Kamui dimension to Earth and vice versa? How's that going to help them come back from some random dimension? I don't know about Sasuke's, Momoshiki's, or Kaguya's though. Aqua Aera would allow FT to cross dimensions.

Nah, Obito was able to connect his Kamui to Kaguya's dimension so that he got the ability to also dimension hop, so he can just do the same here if that was needed.

Fairy Tail's also got Memento Mori, which erases the target from existence, they're neither dead or alive.

Hmmm, a counter would just be using a clone with the mind switch curse on it, which basically switches their minds into the other person's body, so Comp FT would be in the clone's body and the clone would be in Comp FT's body lol And memento Mori kills Comp FT in the clone body sense the clone has no resistance to existence erasure.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, more haxs FT has is they have control over time and space they have time stop and three characters have time stop like Celestial Spirit King Zeref and Dimaria.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won't say it's a stomp for Naruto if we do non-comp but they probably win but FT can give em a tough fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:

@ultimatesage: Natsu has thought project that allows his spirit to interact with the physical world and genjutsu works by applying chakra to the brain to mess with the five senses

It goes through the senses first then manipulates. So natsu would have to into that form first then to escape genjutsu

Yeah I meant mest and forgot about tailed beasts

ok

@ultimatesage:

Eh...excluding Reiss, the others are more like "logia" in intangibility, genjutsu would work fine against that.

Edit: Like @almount said above, Natsu has thought projection, though that's basically Reiss' ability.

Also, even with Reiss, he can still hearing things from the physical world, so sound genjutsu would still be good to go

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By floridaman29

Here we go again.

FT character has dozens of ways to dismantle Naruto character such as mass manipulation gg, time stop gg, death wave gg, enchantment gg to name a few.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

Well, first off....a FT char can go intangible? Who?0.0

Is Rogue logia intang though? Gajeel and Natsu's punches were affecting him. It's like Laxus' thunder body.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon said:

yes, izanagi

oh dang, I completely forgot about Izanagi lol, just reverse everything GG

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO I forgot about Zero has existence erasure as well via Genesis Zero

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: If the naruto comps looks the fairy tail comp in the eyes to use visual genjutsu they would be turned to stone or have their soul stolen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT character has dozens of ways to dismantle Naruto character such as mass manipulation gg, time stop gg, death wave gg, enchantment gg to name a few.

• mass manip, on someone who has that same ability.......good luck lmao
  • time stop, that doesn't work on people stronger than you......good luck rlmao
  • death wave, on someone in another dimension.....good luck lmfao
  • enchantment.....wtf is that supposed to do 0.o
Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Death8Dragon

@ultimatesage said:
@epichotflame said:
@death8dragon said:

yes, izanagi

oh dang, I completely forgot about Izanagi lol, just reverse everything GG

Low tier reality warping is not going to counter existence erasure do you have scans of Izanagi able to reverse the user from there soul and body getting destroyed by existence erasure because FT character has two spells that can do that.

EDIT: If it's Fate manipulation you still need to show scans

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:

@epichotflame: Can Izanagi resistance existence erasure?

idk but izanagi is the ability to change one's fate, basically fate manipulation

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:

@ultimatesage: If the naruto comps looks the fairy tail comp in the eyes to use visual genjutsu they would be turned to stone or have their soul stolen.

Lol that's facts, forgot about that.