Composite Dragon Ball Character Vs. A Bloodlusted EoS Battler Ushiromiya

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sayo_Yasuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sayo_Yasuda
Sayo_Yasuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite db character includes Toribot

RoflmegaStomp in favor of db character

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zgtfreak

@scotchbear: Tori-bot is a drawing who gets bodied by his own characters and has no author power over franchises he didn't create (aka When They Cry). Battler still one-punches the verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Scotchbear

@zgtfreak: composite.

There is a toriyama anniversary comic he made dedicating Toribot as essentially the god of the verse.

He talks about changing the plot and such.

He’s also said to draw the verse, meaning Toribot sees dbverse as fiction

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By baph

From what i've heard from Battler, he sneezes the DB universe out of existence.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zgtfreak

@scotchbear: There is a toriyama anniversary comic he made dedicating Toribot as essentially the god of the verse.

You can be the god of a verse without being omnipotent.

He talks about changing the plot and such.

Every Umineko character can do that, but on a much higher scale. Plus Tori-bot can't plot manipulate franchises he doesn't own.

High-balled cosmology Battler could literally one shot all of Marvel, including high-balled Pre-recton Beyonder, so how is DB touching him? Battler can fully create, delete, and control the plot of quantum infinite-D metaverses, which is laughably beyond anything shown by Tori-bot and all of DB. He'd conceptually erase composite DB multiplied by infinity merely by saying that they are dead. (No literally; he can conceptually erase you by speaking and announcing your death.) Or he could just punch composite DB character like he did with Bernkastel and they explode.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Scotchbear

@zgtfreak: and fictional characters can’t kill toriyama aka Toribot.

Toribot is the author, he could simply give himself an omnipotent sword if he wanted to.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Scotchbear

@zgtfreak: and composite goku can draw energy from the real world to make an attack, unless they have feats of tanking real life beings (they don’t) they get stomped

Combine this with Toribots author powers, arales toonforce (she can destroy and move comic panels), and you get a Goku powered by real life humans with author powers.

He roflmegacasuallystomps

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zgtfreak

@scotchbear:

No Caption Provided

This is a drawing (aka not the real life author). Can Akira write this drawing to beat me up in real life? No, because this drawing is still fictional.

and composite goku can draw energy from the real world to make an attack, unless they have feats of tanking real life beings (they don’t) they get stomped

You mean the "real world" Beat, the anime drawing lives in?

No Caption Provided

^ Look how real he looks.

Battler views quantum infinite-D metaverses as fiction, so by your logic, he also exist IRL and therefore still wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: Are you even thinking what you're posting?

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: no In the 3D broly movie Goku gets amped by the crowd/whoever is watching the movie.

He legit gets an amp from this world, the one me and you reside in.

That gives him power no fictional character can comprehend or overpower because people like me and you are infinitely above fiction. Our power is unbeatable compared to fictional characters

So that Goku amped by us is essentially untouchable. Unless his opponent has feats to suggest they can harm and survive the attacks from someone who is being powered by a realm they couldn’t even harm a bacteria in (which again, they don’t) then they cannot win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zgtfreak

@scotchbear: no In the 3D broly movie Goku gets amped by the crowd/whoever is watching the movie.

He legit gets an amp from this world, the one me and you reside in.

That gives him power no fictional character can comprehend or overpower because people like me and you are infinitely above fiction. Our power is unbeatable compared to fictional characters

So that Goku amped by us is essentially untouchable. Unless his opponent has feats to suggest they can harm and survive the attacks from someone who is being powered by a realm they couldn’t even harm a bacteria in (which again, they don’t) then they cannot win.

That's once again fictional. You DO know that hypothetically if no one saw the movie that said movie would've ended the exact same way with Goku winning, right? Because it was written to give the illusion/delusion that the crowd was amping Goku when in actuality, the fight would've ended the same regardless because it was already written, directed, and animated before release, so nope, you still lose; Goku was never amped by real people.

This is also ignoring the fact that meta/IRL feats aren't valid/are fake.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://fiction-battle-blaze.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Composite)

Is this site joking or what? They have a solar system level Sasuke and a multiversal Yhwach and Ichigo.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: written to give the illusion? Are you serious?

It’s written as a major plot point.

The whole point of it is to tell the crowd, hey, Goku didn’t beat broly alone. You guys directly helped Goku.

Regardless of whether anyone is actually watching makes no difference. The movie writers wrote that “Goku wins by using the power of the crowd”

Calling the feat fake or invalid is just a straw man you are using because it’s what happened. It’s clear as day shown to be what happens.

Unless you are trying to tell me what the writers put doesn’t count because “well I don’t want it to”

The writers wrote Goku being amped by real world power, it’s shown on screen and clearly described and detailed.

That’s a legit feat. Goku curbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: They have 2A Shiro Fuckin Emiya and Gilgamesh from FSN and GO. They take flowery words literally. You should check out Kirito's page.

" His sword contains the hope of the people with enough power to light up the sky." - Multi solar system.

Momoshiki has stars and solar system in his dimension- Solar system Sasuke

Yhwach said he would destroy all three realms and they all are infinite( Human realm is fuckin one planet)- Multiversal Yhwach

Wtf reasoning is that. Even Vsbattles is more accurate thqn this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: Ok, now I think this is trolling. I chick this site now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: If you read the latest chapters of dragon ball chou you will find that all those powerscaling was meaningless. Even a planetary level hax character can beat Goku and Vegeta.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zgtfreak

@scotchbear: written to give the illusion? Are you serious?

It’s written as a major plot point.

The whole point of it is to tell the crowd, hey, Goku didn’t beat broly alone. You guys directly helped Goku.

But it's merely a fictional plot point set in stone. The crowd didn't REALLY power Goku because even if NO ONE saw the movie, Goku would've still won because the plot was set in stone.

Regardless of whether anyone is actually watching makes no difference. The movie writers wrote that “Goku wins by using the power of the crowd”

If there was NO crowd, he would've won anyway because the plot is set in stone.

Calling the feat fake or invalid is just a straw man you are using because it’s what happened. It’s clear as day shown to be what happens.

Unless you are trying to tell me what the writers put doesn’t count because “well I don’t want it to”

The writers wrote Goku being amped by real world power, it’s shown on screen and clearly described and detailed.

That’s a legit feat. Goku curbs

Writers write fictional events, not real life ones, so it didn't happen in real life because they have no control over real life. Calling a fictional thing "real" doesn't change the fact that it is still fictional.

Battler Vs. composite DB character:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You need to learn that meta/IRL feats are a load of crap!

Stop comparing Goku to the big boys!

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: downplay is real with this one.

Dismissing legit feats written clearly by the writers.

So what amped Goku against broly then? I’ll wait.

Goku curbs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: Are you just trolling or are you really stupid? Do you live in world unable to distinguish reality with fiction?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sungsam
@johnsmjs36 said:

@scotchbear: Are you just trolling or are you really stupid? Do you live in world unable to distinguish reality with fiction?

As a guy who argued with Monitor Wankers many times, I make it a rule not to argue with people likeminded this way.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zgtfreak

@scotchbear: downplay is real with this one.

Downplay because Goku can't beat Battler Ushiromiya, the strongest main character in all of official Japanese fiction most likely up till this point. Ok.

So what amped Goku against broly then? I’ll wait.

A fictional amp that the writer made.

Goku curbs.

Goku with his amp Vs. the Game Master:

No Caption Provided

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"and composite goku can draw energy from the real world to make an attack, unless they have feats of tanking real life beings (they don’t) they get stomped"

Well, there you have it.

Goku is real, Battler is not, case closed.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@johnsmjs36 said:

As a guy who argued with Monitor Wankers many times, I make it a rule not to argue with people likeminded this way.

SEE!? SEE!? I TOLD YOU! DB wankers ARE JUST AS BAD as Monitor wankers.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:
@sungsam said:
@johnsmjs36 said:

SEE!? SEE!? I TOLD YOU! DB wankers ARE JUST AS BAD as Monitor wankers.

Actually, I just discovered that KryptonianPride/BabyMagiKarp is in fact, also a Dragonball fan. He agrees with Metafiction wanked Toribot. It's just that he ends it where he thinks Mandrakk is the strongest character in fiction.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: But this is plain stupid. He says even if there are no people Goku still got energy from real people because it was major plot. Who wrote that movie some omnipotent God that could make real life people give some fantasy power( that we don't have to begin with) to a fictional character by warping reality or something.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: That's scary. Like that's actually a problem. All battle boards need to ban him.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@sungsam: That's scary. Like that's actually a problem. All battle boards need to ban him.

Unless said battle board accepts meta feats. There are such. Like the Hyperstory Monitor Wanker board on 4chan.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:

"and composite goku can draw energy from the real world to make an attack, unless they have feats of tanking real life beings (they don’t) they get stomped"

Well, there you have it.

This comment + that profile picture = pure gold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: But Toribot itself is nothing more than a gag charcter. It is no supreme being. DB fans use it as their self defense mechanism. " A multiversal charcter will stomp the shit out of Dragonball verse"

"B-But there is toribot. Our omnipotent supreme being who appears at DB to tell the editor to no need to pay for that particular page."

And the sad thing is I too am a dragonball fan. It has come to a point that I have started to being apathetic to the franchise.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: Who wrote that movie some omnipotent God that could make real life people give some fantasy power

DO NOT GIVE DB FANS ANYMORE IDEAS. I can literally picture them looking at your comment, then concluding that Akira Toriyama is God IRL and then proceed to make a religion out of him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: But Toribot itself is nothimg more than a gag charcter. It is no supreme being. DB fans use it as their self defense mechanism. " A multiversal charcter will stomp the shit out of Dragonball verse"

"B-But there is toribot. Our omnipotent supreme being who appears at DB to tell the editor to no need to pay for that particular page."

Just to clearify: In VS debates, we give a shit about writers, that have the intention to wank their own characters. Tori-Bot got beaten by his own characters, so he is not omnipotent.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: well technically there’s the live action movie. Lol.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: technically the writers are omnipotent in what they write. They are the writers, they decide what happens.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: You're got a valid point there, Sungsam. Cosmology size simply doesn't matter.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: the same characters he later shows to have complete control over?

He has a manga panel where he creates the dr slump verse, and a celebration panel where he talks about how he essentially has complete control over who lives and dies in the db verse.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:
@baph said:

Well, there you have it.

This comment + that profile picture = pure gold

I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THAT WAS AN ALEX JONES PICTURE! LOOOOOOOOOL

10/10

@baph: well technically there’s the live action movie. Lol.

Really? A live action movie? You're reaching that far? So I guess any fiction with IRL actors>>>>>>>>>>anime, VNs, mangas, comics, and games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I remember when I was on 3rd grade U used to watch dbz at 10:45 pm. When the buu saga started I was very happy. Due to the hype surrounding fusion I thought Gotenks will beat buu which he did for a few episodes( I was really happy as it seemed the arc villain were being beaten by new generation ie Goku, Gohan and Gotenks) but what a letdown it was when they defused. Then came a very powerful Gohan who stomped buu but after a few episodes nothing happened then came Vegitto. By the time they defused and a couple episodes finished I was done with the series. I mean Goku beat the kid buu with a fuckin spirit bomb. That shit bomb is more useless than Sakura for godsake.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: the same characters he later shows to have complete control over?

He has a manga panel where he creates the dr slump verse, and a celebration panel where he talks about how he essentially has complete control over who lives and dies in the db verse.

Um, you really didn't counter the point where he got beaten several times, don't you? BTW: Every character must be gauged by feats. Tori-Bot got beaten several times, so he is not omnipotent.

He has compleate control over who lives and dies in the DB verse? This is laughable, because Umineko characters are way more powerful than DB characters. So this feat doesn't put him over Umineko or something.

Umineko shitstomps you fodder verse.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sungsam

@yasindermann said:

@sungsam: You're got a valid point there, Sungsam. Cosmology size simply doesn't matter.

Yeah it doesn't. Feats? naaah.

Toribot can rewrite Goku to be Infinite-D+ and make him fight Battler and stomp Umineko. If he is the writer, he can rewrite Dragonball to be Infinite-D+XInfinitySuggsversialbullshitoversal.

Doesn't matter if he has no feats of doing it. We can ASSUME he does cuz muh 1-A.

@zgtfreak Catching my drift?