Composite Doctor (Doctor Who) Vs Lucifer Morningstar (DC)

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Composite Doctor (Doctor Who) Vs Lucifer Morningstar (DC) (69 votes)

Composite Doctor stomps 20%
Lucifer stomps 68%
I don't know 12%
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Composite Doctor is evey being in Doctor Who multiverse combined into the Doctor

In character but serious to win

Win by any means

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@gokuisthebest said:

@epichotflame: The great evil beast is an avatar of Lucifer and he was called the void outside creation and if you kill his brother the energy will create infinite multiverses (IIRC)

I thought GEB was the evil side of the Presence??

Anyways, answer my question, what else Lucifer got that u think "blinks" the glory as u have been saying

Great evil beast was retconned to be lucifer.

U sure, can u show me, I want to be sure cuz it's been long since I read the comics

No Caption Provided

The hand is great evil beast (this means it became an aspect of lucifer)

No Caption Provided

and here’s this

Ooh I see now and btw who do u think wins and why?

Lucifer for the same reason The Presence can. Lucifer is more of a God of ALL EVIL. Similar to how The Presence/Oversoul is all Gods of omnipotent religions.

Also actual reason is lucifer’s feats like surviving creation and destruction of said creation puts him above 89-99% of fiction (ignoring scp 3812 statements that are still kinda confusing and illogical) also the fact he’s stated to be on par with the presence (though he’s really an aspect) which I find to be a good statement.

Lucifer and Presence are not the same, being god of all evil doesn't grant u the win

Lucifer can never be on par with presence, and when ur like memeovre in DW who is living nothingness doesn't need durability

So again, what's Ur reasons for Lucifer winning?

Also living nothingness.. does it have feats? show me the feats it has.

Copy and pasted text from the novel about Memeovre:

The creature was unlike everything. It required

an effort of will to even look at it. It was a void, a chasm, an absence

made visible, it was everything made nothing.

But that’s not a feat it has. That literally lesser than the great evil beast (an aspect of lucifer).

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: oh so he left dc multiverse but didn't he leave the god sphere which itself is bigger than a multiverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: oh so he left dc multiverse but didn't he leave the god sphere which itself is bigger than a multiverse

No Caption Provided

The god of sphere is apart of the multiverse. To be outside you have to go past the source and Overvoid. (which he’s done).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest said:

No Caption Provided

The god of sphere is apart of the multiverse. To be outside you have to go past the source and Overvoid. (which he’s done).

And when you are able to do all that then claiming the source wall can keep the endless doesn’t make sense as they were apart of his new multiverse when he made it.(he’s also still above his multiverse)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

No Caption Provided

And when you are able to do all that then claiming the source wall can keep the endless doesn’t make sense as they were apart of his new multiverse when he made it.(he’s also still above his multiverse)

And I hate that people ignore the source and the Overvoid can be on par with azathoth or above (if we take logic that dream can somehow kill azathoth).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

No Caption Provided

And I hate that people ignore the source and the Overvoid can be on par with azathoth or above (if we take logic that dream can somehow kill azathoth).

Also many sites try to claim the presence/Oversoul isn’t omnipotent yet probably just read the one claim that is “I was shaped by external forces” and then writers come out answering a question saying that humans create their own Gods(which means the“create” is the fact they believe in a religious God)

also Lucifer was once a native God if I remember.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: Didn't dream make the collective unconscious

either dream or utu as vs wiki keeps saying utu did but others say dream of the endless did. Also the leviathan collective unconscious is above azathoth and maybe 3812 as people attempt to lowball the character. (I also don’t think dream can create a infinite hierarchy character but if he can then the endless as I keep saying solos most of fiction.).

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

@epichotflame: lol Presence might not be omnipotent

Prsence is omnipotent. As he’s the complete creator of dc(with lucifer being I guess “nigh-omnipotent” and the only one with the “nigh omnipotence” is Lucifer.). The Who verse also already loses to separate members of the endless so there’s that.

So how is Lucifer going to win against someone who is also night omnipotent?? And can do what Lucifer does when his brother which is create something out of nothing

if both are ”nigh-omnipotent” then lucifer should win with feats.

But Lucifer can't even damage him cuz due to memeovre in DW who is a living nothingness or affect him with his will power which is what he got without his brother, with his brother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

Prsence is omnipotent. As he’s the complete creator of dc(with lucifer being I guess “nigh-omnipotent” and the only one with the “nigh omnipotence” is Lucifer.). The Who verse also already loses to separate members of the endless so there’s that.

So how is Lucifer going to win against someone who is also night omnipotent?? And can do what Lucifer does when his brother which is create something out of nothing

But Lucifer can't even damage him or affect him with his mind tricks which is what he got without his brother

Mind tricks? Lucifer is able to do more things than you are claiming. Wingless lucifer can almost near solo disney if you mean him as wingless. But he’s definitely shown feats that put him above the spectrum. Also lucifer having great evil beast as an aspect (the great evil beast has feats that already put him above this spectrum). Also Lucifer feats are not to ignore.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer convinces Doctor Who verse to erase itself, ez win

Avatar image for deactivated-5fa83faf79cb5
deactivated-5fa83faf79cb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest said:

The collective unconscious is a permeating construct in the DC multiverse, which as we know was created by Perpetua.

Perpetua's relations with the Endless are poorly defined because the two different classes of cosmic beings appear to adhere and relate to a completely different branch of cosmic hierarchy, which, although arguably and ultimately goes up to the Source or the Overvoid, both don't seem to correspond to one another.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noaleph said:
@gokuisthebest said:

The collective unconscious is a permeating construct in the DC multiverse, which as we know was created by Perpetua.

Perpetua's relations with the Endless are poorly defined because the two different classes of cosmic beings appear to adhere and relate to a completely different branch of cosmic hierarchy, which, although arguably and ultimately goes up to the Source or the Overvoid, both don't seem to correspond to one another.

Wait i may be thinking of a different character but is this the leviathan of stories also known as the collective unconscious or a different collective unconscious?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@gokuisthebest said:

@epichotflame: The great evil beast is an avatar of Lucifer and he was called the void outside creation and if you kill his brother the energy will create infinite multiverses (IIRC)

I thought GEB was the evil side of the Presence??

Anyways, answer my question, what else Lucifer got that u think "blinks" the glory as u have been saying

Great evil beast was retconned to be lucifer.

U sure, can u show me, I want to be sure cuz it's been long since I read the comics

No Caption Provided

The hand is great evil beast (this means it became an aspect of lucifer)

No Caption Provided

and here’s this

Ooh I see now and btw who do u think wins and why?

Lucifer for the same reason The Presence can. Lucifer is more of a God of ALL EVIL. Similar to how The Presence/Oversoul is all Gods of omnipotent religions.

Also actual reason is lucifer’s feats like surviving creation and destruction of said creation puts him above 89-99% of fiction (ignoring scp 3812 statements that are still kinda confusing and illogical) also the fact he’s stated to be on par with the presence (though he’s really an aspect) which I find to be a good statement.

Lucifer and Presence are not the same, being god of all evil doesn't grant u the win

Lucifer can never be on par with presence, and when ur like memeovre in DW who is living nothingness doesn't need durability

So again, what's Ur reasons for Lucifer winning?

Also living nothingness.. does it have feats? show me the feats it has.

Copy and pasted text from the novel about Memeovre:

The creature was unlike everything. It required

an effort of will to even look at it. It was a void, a chasm, an absence

made visible, it was everything made nothing.

But that’s not a feat it has. That literally lesser than the great evil beast (an aspect of lucifer).

It's not a feat cuz it's already part of it, it's a living nothingness which u asked me to show u, wasn't it?? And if u want what feat it has, it's a lower tier compared to most of the multiverse beings in DW so it's irrelevant to Lucifer

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

But Lucifer can't even damage him or affect him with his mind tricks which is what he got without his brother

Mind tricks? Lucifer is able to do more things than you are claiming. Wingless lucifer can almost near solo disney if you mean him as wingless. But he’s definitely shown feats that put him above the spectrum. Also lucifer having great evil beast as an aspect (the great evil beast has feats that already put him above this spectrum). Also Lucifer feats are not to ignore.

The glory scales above nigh omnipotent entities like the grace

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U cant convince an absence, a living nothingness lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

Prove this

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612 said:

If it's an absence then how is it sentinent and can beat Lucifer? lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612 said:

So it’s lower than the great evil beast (an aspect of lucifer) but is on par with Marvel’s oblivion who sucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

You are upsetting. It has nothing to prove it’s even above marvel characters.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@alonis3612 said:
@epichotflame said:
@alonis3612 said:

If it's an absence then how is it sentinent and can beat Lucifer? lmao

Cuz it's a composite DWverse, the memeovre is in DW and has no body and can only devour concepts in an entire universe, entities like the glory who scales above nigh omnipotent beings like the grace

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

Prove this

Easy, the glory is the DWverse itself, everything in the DW omniverse is under its control, the glory can even grant mortals nigh omnipotency and complete control over the omniverse.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:
@alonis3612 said:

So it’s lower than the great evil beast (an aspect of lucifer) but is on par with Marvel’s oblivion who sucks

Yes it's lower than GEB but I'm not saying memeovre can beat Lucifer, since it's a composite DWverse I don't see how Lucifer can control or damage nothing doesn't exist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@alonis3612 said:

Yes it's lower than GEB but I'm not saying memeovre can beat Lucifer, since it's a composite DWverse I don't see how Lucifer can control or damage nothing doesn't exist

If it doesn’t exist then its literally just a lesser void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

Prove this

Easy, the glory is the DWverse itself, everything in the DW omniverse is under its control, the glory can even grant mortals nigh omnipotency and complete control over the omniverse.

That’s false. Also the spectrum is all of Disney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

Prove this

Also the DW Doctor Who verse has no omniverse. Stop using words you don’t understand. And the multiverse is below dc’s

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

You are upsetting. It has nothing to prove it’s even above marvel characters.

The fact that the only good weapon Lucifer has is his will which isnt helpful here and then the glory>>the grace>>sixthfold god>>quantum archangel's power which is infinite

The Doctor elaborated. ‘The Lux Aeterna is the energy

lattice that underpins the entire multiverse: not just this

universe, but any and every other one that could ever possibly

exist. It is infinite power, but without form, without reason.

Also here

No Caption Provided

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

Prove this

Also the DW Doctor Who verse has no omniverse. Stop using words you don’t understand. And the multiverse is below dc’s

When the show says they have and u against the show, nice one

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

Prove this

How is it false??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@noaleph said:
@gokuisthebest said:

Wait i may be thinking of a different character but is this the leviathan of stories also known as the collective unconscious or a different collective unconscious?

All I know about the Leviathan of Stories are things I heard from my buddies. that people dispute its canonicity with DC or something but don't quote me on this one. Usually I'd rather stay away from this canon determination stuff.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noaleph: if dream created then he might be top 5 most powerful dc character

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noaleph said:
@userthatisme said:
@noaleph said:
@gokuisthebest said:

All I know about the Leviathan of Stories are things I heard from my buddies. that people dispute its canonicity with DC or something but don't quote me on this one. Usually I'd rather stay away from this canon determination stuff.

Well dc said all of their work and i think vertigo is canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noaleph: if dream created then he might be top 5 most powerful dc character

He nearly died to like thieves that tried stealing santa stuff or something. Id say death is above him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@epichotflame said:
@userthatisme said:
@gokuisthebest said:

Prove this

When the show says they have and u against the show, nice one

It means multiverse. Even then marvel characters are above the dw verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: even then. That means lucifer is above this “omniverse”

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@noaleph said:
@userthatisme said:
@noaleph said:
@gokuisthebest said:

In the first place, it's pretty irrelevant if DC says all of their settings share the same overall relative setting to the question if whether Dream has anything to do with the Leviathan just because they share a few properties here and there. A completely different issue even if you solve the first contention, it doesn't directly correlate.

But one thing certain is that DC's multiverse behaves on very different set of rules from those we've seen from anything in the Leviathan storyline. It's hard to imagine some sort of relationship.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest said:

@userthatisme: lol santa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fiction

Lobo killed Santa

Though lobo is lowballed on comic vine And YouTube the most he’s got feats that put him above a lot of characters people always ignore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noaleph said:
@userthatisme said:
@noaleph said:
@userthatisme said:
@noaleph said:
@gokuisthebest said:

In the first place, it's pretty irrelevant if DC says all of their settings share the same overall relative setting to the question if whether Dream has anything to do with the Leviathan just because they share a few properties here and there. A completely different issue even if you solve the first contention, it doesn't directly correlate.

But one thing certain is that DC's multiverse behaves on very different set of rules from those we've seen from anything in the Leviathan storyline. It's hard to imagine some sort of relationship.

Maybe. I like the way you see it and respect it.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: I was joking but he might lol and i know lobo is so underrated do you think he can beat Ghost rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: I was joking but he might lol and i know lobo is so underrated do you think he can beat Ghost rider

why couldn’t he??? Ghost rider sucks.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: i know right

Only the bias death battle will claim marvel low tiers like ghost rider beats dc mid tiers like lobo(which is impossible). In fact, dc low tiers could potentially solo marvel

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: In your opinion what are dc most powerful character (top 10)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: In your opinion what are dc most powerful character (top 10)

10. Mxy
9. Perpetua or Dr Manhattan

8. Leviathan of stories (maybe enlil and utu two)

7. the endless

6. Overvoid

5. the source

4. Micheal Demiurgos/Elaine Belloc

3. Great Evil Beast

2. Lucifer

1. The Presence/Oversoul

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Gokuisthebest

@userthatisme: Wasnt presence debunked to be omnipotent and I would put the endless higher since dream created the leviathan who should be at least top 3 and I think the endless>Lucifer

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers