Composite Doctor (Doctor Who) Vs Lucifer Morningstar (DC)

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Composite Doctor (Doctor Who) Vs Lucifer Morningstar (DC) (69 votes)

Composite Doctor stomps 20%
Lucifer stomps 68%
I don't know 12%
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Composite Doctor is evey being in Doctor Who multiverse combined into the Doctor

In character but serious to win

Win by any means

• 
EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both at full power

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Gokuisthebest

lol lucifer stomps

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

epic mismatch lucifer blinks

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overvoid: @gokuisthebest:I'm guessing, y'all saying Lucifer blinks haven't seen doctor who?? Cuz beings like memeovre is a living nothingness that eats concepts and not to mention another Lucifer that existed before time is in doctor who as well

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Overvoid
EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@overvoid: really? Then tell me the strongest beings in doctor who are, lemme know if ur here to be reasonable or Ur trolling

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: lol show feats and scan

There is no scan to show cuz it's a TV series and I don't know where every single feat is from each episode from 12 seasons

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/doctor-who-feats-and-source-thread.298198/#post-14422735

What Memeovre is

And here is other beings in doctor who

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/doctor-who-feats-and-source-thread.298198/

They forgot to mention Lucifer in it but yh another Lucifer that existed before time exist in doctor who as well

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@gokuisthebest: ooh yh forgot that the glory is an omniversal omnipotent being, Ur right this is a mismatch, Lucifer stands no chance

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overvoid: mention the strongest being in doctor who then?? And Ur trolling if u know nothing bout one series and say the other one stomps without any knowledge of the other

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Overvoid

"Composite Doctor is evey being in Doctor Who multiverse combined into the Doctor"

i didn't see it ,I thought it was just Composite doctor, not all the verse combined into one,

Lucifer still wins but not in mismatch

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overvoid: have u ever heard of "The Glory" in doctor who??

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: lucifer in dc is the strongest lucifer in fiction

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@gokuisthebest: eehn, it don't even matter anymore, I forgot someone like The Glory was in doctor who and that entity stomps Lucifer

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overvoid: the glory is omniversal, do u know what that is? And I'm not wanking lol

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Overvoid

@gokuisthebest: don't even bother to reply him is just salty because lucifer stomp is fodder verse

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overvoid: lmao I'm not salty, I'm just wondering how Lucifer stomps and Ur best counter for that is that I'm salty?? If that's Ur exuce to run away, fine by me

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overvoid: the glory controls the omniverse, omniverse means the doctor who multiverse+real life+ all of fiction

Lucifer is no where near that

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer is way out of the Doctor's league.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago: Lucifer isn't omniversal, how does he blink something he not above?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer unless we get some Doctor Who prep wank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omniversal is a meaningless term on its own. Being "omniversal" doesn't mean anything if the verse thinks omniverse = 1 universe.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We should also remember that a lot of the Time Lord feats require technology that are not readily available or accessible to the Doctor. And even if they were, I don't see why Lucifer couldn't blitz him before he can activate them. Besides, most of them are just weapons that destroy a few finite universes or so. The only "multiversal" thing I can think of the Doctor having is Final Sanction, but it's doubtful that it'll work on Lucifer who has tanked something equal to that already.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@anaverageguy123 said:
@epichotflame said:

Omniversal is a meaningless term on its own. Being "omniversal" doesn't mean anything if the verse thinks omniverse = 1 universe.

Omniverse can't mean one universe when far weaker ppl, far weaker than the glory in doctor who are casual multiversal beings

The Glory grants anyone nigh omnipotence

How bout the doctor with the glory and with prep?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@anaverageguy123 said:

We should also remember that a lot of the Time Lord feats require technology that are not readily available or accessible to the Doctor. And even if they were, I don't see why Lucifer couldn't blitz him before he can activate them. Besides, most of them are just weapons that destroy a few finite universes or so. The only "multiversal" thing I can think of the Doctor having is Final Sanction, but it's doubtful that it'll work on Lucifer who has tanked something equal to that already.

How does Lucifer blitz when characters in DW has complete control over time and can exist in multiple realities at once and the TARDIS who is massively inferior to those guys can casually escape a black hole and even pull a human ship away from it without getting sucked in

Avatar image for deactivated-5fa83faf79cb5
deactivated-5fa83faf79cb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overvoid: the glory controls the omniverse, omniverse means the doctor who multiverse+real life+ all of fiction

Omniverse has no qualifiable meaning, it is just the same size as a regular multiverse.

Hopefully, you understand how ridiculous you sound with this "real life" nonsense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123 said:

How does Lucifer blitz when characters in DW has complete control over time and can exist in multiple realities at once and the TARDIS who is massively inferior to those guys can casually escape a black hole and even pull a human ship away from it without getting sucked in

Lucifer also controls time and space so the first argument is null. I don't think the second argument is even remotely relevant to someone who created an entire multiverse with all its laws including those dictating how the speed equation and gravitation works. Let's not forget that Lucifer has extremely fast FTL (blitzing an entire multiverse in less than a day) to likely infinite speed so yeah: I can see him blitzing if his time manip cancel out Who's leaving them on equal grounds. We can discuss the details, of how that would work, further, if you are interested.

@anaverageguy123 said:
@epichotflame said:

Omniverse can't mean one universe when far weaker ppl, far weaker than the glory in doctor who are casual multiversal beings

The Glory grants anyone nigh omnipotence

How bout the doctor with the glory and with prep?

I'm just saying that "lul x is omniversal so he stomps" is not a good argument because the term "omniverse" is ambiguous and can change according to the fiction in question. We need context of exactly how large DW's "omniverse" is if we want to use it as an argument because the term itself doesn't have a fixed definition across all fiction or real life. Onto "nigh-omnipotence", here's the thing: how strong is that exactly? Night-omnipotence is distinct from omnipotence in the sense that it's an ambiguous term that is hard to gauge since it's often hyperbole and relative terminology. It's like saying "extremely powerful", well how powerful is "extremely powerful"? In a planetary verse, star level could be said to be "extremely powerful", similarly in a universal series a multi-universal is often called "nigh-omnipotent": and yet these "nigh-omnipotent" characters would probably get stomped by fodders from something like Umineko who are casually multiversal.

So the "Glory makes someone nigh-omnipotent" doesn't seem to be a good argument to me either. But I am somewhat aware of DW and the capabilities (TL are mostly around universal to multi-universal normally with a few multiversal super weapons like Final Sanction iirc) and from the stuff I know, I think maybe the Sixfold God would be a good match for Lucifer? Since he is quite a bit above the TL and Daleks as far as I'm aware.

Note: if my post sounded antagonising, I apologise: that was not my intention at all.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: Lucifer also controls time and space so the first argument is null. I don't think the second argument is even remotely relevant to someone who created an entire multiverse with all its laws including those dictating how the speed equation and gravitation works. Let's not forget that Lucifer has extremely fast FTL (blitzing an entire multiverse in less than a day) to likely infinite speed so yeah: I can see him blitzing if his time manip cancel out Who's leaving them on equal grounds. We can discuss the details, of how that would work, further, if you are interested.

What I was trying to say is that Lucifer can't blitz cuz they both exist in different reality, complete control over time and space, etc, never said Doctor with the glory is faster

I'm just saying that "lul x is omniversal so he stomps" is not a good argument because the term "omniverse" is ambiguous and can change according to the fiction in question. We need context of exactly how large DW's "omniverse" is if we want to use it as an argument because the term itself doesn't have a fixed definition across all fiction or real life. Onto "nigh-omnipotence", here's the thing: how strong is that exactly? Night-omnipotence is distinct from omnipotence in the sense that it's an ambiguous term that is hard to gauge since it's often hyperbole and relative terminology. It's like saying "extremely powerful", well how powerful is "extremely powerful"? In a planetary verse, star level could be said to be "extremely powerful", similarly in a universal series a multi-universal is often called "nigh-omnipotent": and yet these "nigh-omnipotent" characters would probably get stomped by fodders from something like Umineko who are casually multiversal.

I just gave an example of the Glory scaling massively above characters in DW who are casual multiversal

So the "Glory makes someone nigh-omnipotent" doesn't seem to be a good argument to me either. But I am somewhat aware of DW and the capabilities (TL are mostly around universal to multi-universal normally with a few multiversal super weapons like Final Sanction iirc) and from the stuff I know, I think maybe the Sixfold God would be a good match for Lucifer? Since he is quite a bit above the TL and Daleks as far as I'm aware.

Yh and the glory>>>>>the grace who has the sixfold gods as servants

Note: if my post sounded antagonising, I apologise: that was not my intention at all.

It's fine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: Lucifer also controls time and space so the first argument is null. I don't think the second argument is even remotely relevant to someone who created an entire multiverse with all its laws including those dictating how the speed equation and gravitation works. Let's not forget that Lucifer has extremely fast FTL (blitzing an entire multiverse in less than a day) to likely infinite speed so yeah: I can see him blitzing if his time manip cancel out Who's leaving them on equal grounds. We can discuss the details, of how that would work, further, if you are interested.

What I was trying to say is that Lucifer can't blitz cuz they both exist in different reality, complete control over time and space, etc, never said Doctor with the glory is faster

I just gave an example of the Glory scaling massively above characters in DW who are casual multiversal

It's fine

What makes the Glory above the sixfold god? As far as I know, the only thing it has going for it is that it has omniversal control or something. A feat also attributed to the Guardians.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:

It's fine

What makes the Glory above the sixfold god? As far as I know, the only thing it has going for it is that it has omniversal control or something. A feat also attributed to the Guardians.

The Glory is basically the center of the Omniverse, it's focal point and the thing that holds it together. The Glory has a mind inside of it that acts as its controller.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Glory is an infinite-dimensional temporal construct that holds the infinite dimensional multiverse in Doctor Who together. Just something I copy and pasted from a novel text:

"Imagine, if you will, a vortex. A really powerful vortex that drags into itself anything that comes into its trajectory. A vortex made up of an infinite number of well, levels for want of a better description. And if they seem to diminish as they get towards the bottom of the vortex, rest assured, it's an illusion. For this vortex has no bottom. It is, being constructed of chronon energy, and thus temporal in nature, endless. Eternal. Bottomless, topless, middleless. It is neither linear nor multifaceted in existence. It is completely unique and is, theoretically, situated at the centre of creation. Of course, in a multiverse that expands exponentially and is unfixed and infinite in nature, a 'centre' is a theoretical and practical. For millennia, scholars have tried to fathom the true nature of what they have come to refer to as 'The Spiral'. They have failed because, of course, they cannot tell whether each time they examine the Spiral they are seeing it exponentially or randomly."

And the sixth god are servants to the grace anyways and u said Lucifer Vs sixthfold god would be a good match up, then grace Vs Lucifer would be a mismatch and then there is the glory who is above them all

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: u cant make any argument that he wins so I don't expect u to post he blinks gg lol when u have 0 clue of the glory or the grace from doctor who

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Lol stop using Omniversal it doesn't mean anything

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: dream of the endless is 12 dimensions +, and he's fodder to lucifer,and lucifer is above all the concept ,and i I don't even think wf mxy can beat him or even stand a chance against him ,so lucifer blinks doctor who verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The omniversal spectrum being all of fiction is already a flawed creation due to it really owning Disney and not things like warner bros

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noaleph said:
@epichotflame said:

Omniverse has no qualifiable meaning, it is just the same size as a regular multiverse.

Hopefully, you understand how ridiculous you sound with this "real life" nonsense.

I agree.

And,In the first place, both DC and Marvel take this nonsense too.

And, both DC and marvel hold real life within their multiverse.

They know nothing about they are talking about.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Lol stop using Omniversal it doesn't mean anything

When did I use it again? And omniversal mean infinite multiverses btw

@overvoid said:

@epichotflame: dream of the endless is 12 dimensions +, and he's fodder to lucifer,and lucifer is above all the concept ,and i I don't even think wf mxy can beat him or even stand a chance against him ,so lucifer blinks doctor who verse.

Lmao, 12 dimension is fodder, the glory is infinite dimensions as I showed u above

The omniversal spectrum being all of fiction is already a flawed creation due to it really owning Disney and not things like warner bros

Wym??