Composite Demonbane Runs The Gauntlet

• 108 results
greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

stops at 2 ( composite demonbane not = boundless, medaka = boundless)

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

This was already debunked a long time ago, everywhere even. Klein Bottles are just Timelooping Universes that loops its own Space-Time Continuum into itself. Hence, that's why they're called Klein Bottles.

The Ouroboros was likened to it, hence proving it further.

Demonbane is just a normal baseline Multiverse Cosmology.

Throwing out false statements is not debunking. It's just called whining. Klein Bottles are not looping timelines. Each universe is destroyed each time Kurou failed to stop Therion and they moved to the next universe, and the next, and the next. Again and again and again. Nya keeps making them and can make an infinite number of them, as much as she wants.

Demonbane is Omiversal and above. Yog-Sothoth is Omniversal. EGD is above that. Nyarlathotep is on par with Yog-Sothoth using Clockwork Phantom. She still got wrecked effortlessly by EGD. Red Aru created a Doppelganger Nya that was equally as powerful as the original. A being that alights atop infinite universes being annihilated and created as if she were going for a Sunday stroll. On the catwalk.

No Caption Provided

This is after Demonbane and Therion fought across countless dimensions and realities to culminate there. And before Demonbane pulls out the big middle finger to Nya, absorbs both Shining Trapezohedrons and pimp smacks the Crawling Chaos back into her hole.

The endless downplay by others is hilariously pathetic and childish. The material itself has proven you wrong again and again and again, yet you spew the same nonsense over and over and over gain. It is very much like being Daijuuji Kurou himself; having to deal with the same load of garbage in every universe time after time after time, ad infinitum.

100billion universes snuffed out of existence from just the initial impact. Not even the end of the fight with Therion.

The two Shining Trapezohedra collide, and from the blades of the crossed swords comes a raging flood of Light and Dark.

Hands of Light.

Hands of Dark.

Hands of Dark.

Hands of Light.

Each trying to annihilate the other's World, they begin a fierce battle.

When one World tears into another, that World is itself then swallowed up and assimilated.

Worlds are crushed, that others may feed.

Worlds are eroded, that others may feed.

Worlds are immolated, that others may feed.

Worlds are frozen, that others may feed.

Worlds are thrown down, that others may feed.

Worlds are cursed, that others may feed.

Worlds are consumed, that others may feed.

Worlds are torn, that others may feed.

Worlds are pierce, that others may feed.

Worlds are raped, that others may feed.

Worlds are tortured, that others may feed.

Worlds are violated, that others may feed.

Worlds are aborted, that others may feed.

Worlds are embraced, that others may feed.

In the space between two Trapezohedrons, a hundred billion Worlds are born and slain.

And once again, the material itself proves the hate mob wrong. And explains that Azathoth, TOAA of the series, can't kill Demonbane.

This story is only a fairy tale.

But even the god who dreams at the center of the World, the god who created all things in Existence, can never, ever destroy it.

For it is a story of momentary love, forever carved into infinite time----

It is the Song of Life.

Let us consider a hypothetical.

A universe inside a reactor.

A universe inside a test tube.

A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.

This is the story of a universe outside another universe.

This is the story of a universe inside another universe.

This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.

This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

This is the story of a universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe....... This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

Everything is limitless and momentary.

The infinite and finite will melt together, the circular snake will fall to pieces, and all things will return to the boiling Soup of Chaos.

Everything is as foam on the waves.

Creation is but a fleeting dream, dreamt by the blind idiot-god who is King-of-All as he dozes on the edge of waking.

When he wakes, it will end.

It will simply vanish, and there will be no one to know or remember.

Or perhaps it will simply never have existed at all.

So is the World really nothing more than a fantasy?

This is a hypothetical, but----

There are those who do not think so.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By zgtfreak

@reikai: A being that alights atop infinite universes being annihilated and created as if she were going for a Sunday stroll.

That's barely stronger than 1 and 2 (MAYBE), but weaker than 3 and above. Demonbane still gets blitzed and ultra haxed at 1 and 2.

100billion universes snuffed out of existence from just the initial impact. Not even the end of the fight with Therion.

That is laughably weaker than everyone on this thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: You have proved nothing, as usual.

“Yog-Sothoth is omniversal“ What do you mean? Omniversal is not even a define word. When you want to say that Yog-Sothoth is infinite-dimensional, because of cthulhu mythos, then this is false, because the cosmologys are different and both are other fictions. And not even Yog from Cthulhu Mythos is infinite-dimensional.

“Sorrunded by the birth and death of infinite universes“

Implied infinite universes, bot no implied imfinite dimensions, which would still scale her to just infinite baseline multiversal. When she can create infinite amount of them, she is literally just infinite above infinite baseline multiversal, which would just scale her to 6-dimensional. Nothing compared to infinite-dimensional.

In all you scans, it was nowhere stated that the klein bottles are infinite dimensional. It was just stated thet they were infinite universes, which would....just scale her to infinite baseline multiversal in this context.

Dude, just stop.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: This guy is a joke, lol. He post universal+ feats, to scale Demonbane above infinite-dimensional. Debunked him in my comment.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: I don't think he gets what the type of dimensions we're referring to are. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I think so too. Everytime he tries to proof that Demonbane is above infinite-dimensional, he just proofs that Demombane is infinite baseline multiversal. LOL.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I think so too. Everytime he tries to proof that Demonbane is above infinite-dimensional, he just proofs that Demombane is infinite baseline multiversal. LOL.

Which is what we all accept here. LOL I think he's equating dimensions to universes.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

That's weaker than 3 and above.

That is laughably weaker than everyone on this thread.

Waiting for actual proof and not suggestive wording.

You have proved nothing, as usual.

You've proved nothing. Just espousing nonsense without any actual debate.

Omniversal is not even a define word

Omniverse means Every or All universes.

Omniverse, a concept in western superhero comicbooks of an all-encompassing reality that every real and fictional universe is a part of

You clearly don't bother with actual research.

When you want to say that Yog-Sothoth is infinite-dimensional, because of cthulhu mythos, then this is false, because the cosmologys are different and both are other fictions. And not even Yog from Cthulhu Mythos is infinite-dimensional.

And my statement above is proven true again.

It was an All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self—not merely a thing of one Space-Time continuum, but allied to the ultimate animating essence of existence's whole unbounded sweep—the last, utter sweep which has no confines and which outreaches fancy and mathematics alike. It was perhaps that which certain secret cults of earth have whispered of as YOG-SOTHOTH, and which has been a deity under other names; that which the crustaceans of Yuggoth worship as the Beyond-One, and which the vaporous brains of the spiral nebulae know by an untranslatable Sign...

Again, you do nothing but espouse nonsense.

Implied infinite universes, bot no implied imfinite dimensions, which would still scale her to just infinite baseline multiversal.

They're not different. And once again, the fight between Demonbane and Therion went across infinite universes and realities, with different physics and origins. ie; Different higher dimensions. Universes where our concepts have no meaning; time, space, distance, reality itself, and all else.

When she can create infinite amount of them, she is literally just infinite above infinite baseline multiversal, which would just scale her to 6-dimensional. Nothing compared to infinite-dimensional.

Cthulhu is above infinite 6th dimensional. Nya outranks him by leaps and bounds. Your lack of knowledge and understanding is all too evident. Even JAR gets this better than you all.

Loading Video...

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By zgtfreak

@reikai: Yeah, you're confusing the dimensions we speak of as universes. We all acknowledge that Demonbane can destroy infinite universes, but we are not referring to universal dimensions when speaking of things such as 6-D, 8-D, infinite-D, ect.

Why are you bringing up Yog in this thread? He transcends infinite universes, which makes him only 6-D.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: The problem is, that this is not how our tiering system works. And beside from that, dimensions in fictions always works otherwise. So dimensions and universes are not the same thing.

So you're ''Demonbane vs Therion'' argument doesn't count either, because it was never implied that those universes with other physical laws were higher dimensions. You're Yog-Sothoth argument is also dumb, because he just exists beyond a 5-dimensional cosmology. Would just make him 6-dimensional. And that concepts have no meaning to them is just a outversal fallacy. Demonbane, as it stands now, is just above the concepts of an 5-dimensional cosmology and nothing more. He is actually just above the baseline 5-dimensional. He simply just transcends the concepts of a LOWER and FINITE dimensions and exists on a higher one. I go to sleep now, good night.

@zgtfreak I am probaly done here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have always heard that Demonbane was the strongest verse and EGD the strongest non omnipotent but isn't his best feat something like summoning infinite version of himself to destroy infinite universes. Shouldn't he be like Universal level because he can't destroy the multiverse himself or something like that. God, it is confising.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Sungsam

@reikai:

Uh... yeah, they are looping timelines. Even the head writer will tell you that.

No Caption Provided

https://twitter.com/J_hagane/status/835458206994321408

No Caption Provided

https://twitter.com/J_hagane/status/858940704755654657

This can even be proven by the fact that they're called KLEIN BOTTLES.

Do you know what a Klein Bottle is?

No Caption Provided

See? They are timelooped Universes, they're even basically called that. If you engaged your brain, you'd realize me being right culminates in the freaking name because it LOOPS itself.

Not Looping Timelines my ass.

That's why they're called KLEIN BOTTLES BECAUSE IT LOOPS INTO ITSELF. Loops. Klein. get it?

I mean, no offense, but you have to be braindead to continue denying what I am saying. NOTHING supports you at this point.

Klein bottles are not composed of Infinite Universes, but just 1 Universe time-looping itself over and over.

The OUROBOUROUS (snake biting its own tail) WAS ANOTHER DESCRIPTION FOR THE KLEIN BOTTLE: https://imgur.com/wthYLwN

And again

https://imgur.com/XZ0LwZS

"Eternity refers to Klein Bottle. And things become clear. Each time a lap is finished in the incorrect way. Everything will repeat itself. Some characters are aware of this...but others are and they are Kurou of the previous lap and Therion"

See? Next eternity. Next loop.

And It's also just that everything you posted culminates to being just Baseline Multiversal at best. Destroying an "Omniverse" requires context as to how big the Cosmology is. Crossing Infinite Universes is also useless here. Destroying a full entire setting that only contains Infinite Universes is a walk in the park for Baseline Multiversals. And destroying billions of Universes is really not a relevant power feat to most of the beings in this gauntlet.

Nobody cares about your video. So don't pull that as an argument.

As for Yog Sothoth, that's kind of irrelevant because Demonbane is its own contained variation of Yog Sothoth and the Outer Gods. This is proven further in the fact that Azathoth is clearly not Omnipotent in Demonbane. But he at least is in the OG Lovecraft.

-

I mean don't get me wrong, Demonbane is powerful, he could very well clear because nobody on this gauntlet is even "Infinite Dimensional" but you need to stop using the "Infinite D Klein Bottle" because that "Universe in Universe" thing is just because it contains itself time-loopingly IT'S A METAPHOR, it's in the name.

And the Omniverse argument is irrelevant because each Hadou God is literally embodying THEIR OWN Multiverse of Infinite Universes and higher 10-D Spaces inside of them. They are their own Omniverses themselves.

Also, Outerversalist fallacies are not accepted generally on this board. Lucifer can transcend Space-Time and yet he can be claimed by Death of the Endless who is a wave function. Living Tribunal is officially above Oblivion in power despite being Space-Time embodiment. Outerversalism is irrelevant.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this whole klein bottle containing infinite chained universes and multiverses thing was already debunked literally everywhere. even former demonbane wankers accepted it. reikai, you really need to get with the times because this is very embarassing.

i keep telling sung to stop debating with lowhanging fruits.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: I mean don't get me wrong, Demonbane is powerful, he could very well clear because nobody on this gauntlet is even "Infinite Dimensional"

How is Demonbane clearing? lol

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@sungsam: I mean don't get me wrong, Demonbane is powerful, he could very well clear because nobody on this gauntlet is even "Infinite Dimensional"

How is Demonbane clearing? lol

That's the idea, IDK.

IMO, Hadou Gods would in fact crush Demonbane. Each Hadou God is a Baseline Multiverse embodiment.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Hell, I think he stops at 1, since 1 should blitz him via being omnipresent. He definitely stops at 2 due to omnipresence blitz, mind hax that effected 1 on the list, and can absorbed the power of beings infinitely above her.

Demonbane's only hope is Nasuverse scaling, and even then he still stops at 2 (maybe), 5, and 6.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Sungsam

@zgtfreak said:

@sungsam: Hell, I think he stops at 1, since 1 should blitz him via being omnipresent. He definitely stops at 2 due to omnipresence blitz, mind hax that effected 1 on the list, and can absorbed the power of beings infinitely above her.

Demonbane's only hope is Nasuverse scaling, and even then he still stops at 2 (maybe), 5, and 6.

Indeed. One person I know who argued for Demonbane destroying Nasuverse was CynicalWeaboo.

The problem with Reikai is that he is using borderline Outerversalist arguments. That type of stuff is a really bad idea to go against Hadou Gods. Because they also transcend the concept of Space-Time and they don't need to "travel through infinite universes" because THEY ARE Multiverses.

There's a difference between destroying an Infinite Multiverse and a container of an Infinite Multiverse embodiment that can fight back with tons of Hax and Reality Warping shits. I mean.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@zgtfreak said:

Indeed. One person I know who argued for Demonbane destroying Nasuverse was CynicalWeaboo.

The problem with Reikai is that he is using borderline Outerversalist arguments. That type of stuff is a really bad idea to go against Hadou Gods. Because they also transcend the concept of Space-Time and they don't need to "travel through infinite universes" because THEY ARE Multiverses.

There's a difference between destroying an Infinite Multiverse and a container of an Infinite Multiverse embodiment that can fight back with tons of Hax and Reality Warping shits. I mean.

CynicalWeaboo is the guy who says that infinite gaunlet is stronger than HOTU, LOL. He once said that anti-monitor is more powerful than the Beyonder, lol.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By helloman

He stops at 1.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: So Eldergod demonbane stomping Hajun is false.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sungsam

@johnsmjs36 said:

@sungsam: So Eldergod demonbane stomping Hajun is false.

Oh no no no no, Hajun would stomp Demonbane no matter WHAT Tiering System you use. Outerversalism or our local system here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: There is a thread of Demonbane vs Lord Battler vs Reinhard where people were sayng something along the lines of he blinks both of the out of existence and the conceptual attacks of their level as not impressive.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: There is a thread of Demonbane vs Lord Battler vs Reinhard where people were sayng something along the lines of he blinks both of the out of existence and the conceptual attacks of their level as not impressive.

Yeah, but that was an old type of thread. When the Demonbane Debunking wasn't so widespread yet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: In almost all of those threads, those people always bring out that EGD has an attack that brings infinite versions of him to destroy infinite universes. So shouldn't that mean he is only universal individually.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By zgtfreak
@johnsmjs36 said:

Battler can literally conceptually say that "Demonbane and Reinhard are dead,"and they will both die on the spot, along with their entire verses.

With the Umineko high-ball cosmology, Lucifer and the rest of Battler's servants could literally solo all of Marvel barring an EXTREMELY high-balled double infinite-D Pre-recton Beyonder, and even then, Battler himself can take out even that Beyonder low to no-diff. Baseline multiversal (AT BEST) Demonbane isn't even touching mid-ball base form Battler.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f972343be675
deactivated-5f972343be675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane gets stomped by Mercurius/ Reinhard, loses to Madoka / Homura,

beats Gilgamesh, probably stomps,

& lmao at Nasuverse above Madoka or Shinza

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shouldn't Merc be last followed by Reinhard?

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Gilgamesh.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By chasekilleen

Any of the teams stomp Demonbane lol. People trying to scale Demonbane to OG Lovecraft is just omegalul

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the teams stomp Demonbane lol. People trying to scale Demonbane to OG Lovecraft is just omegalul

Tekatothebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Just another mongrel- Gilgamesh says when he beats that demonbane fodder 10/10.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goddes Madoka Kaname and Demon Homura shitstopmps composite Demonbane.

Mercurius and Reinhard should win too.

Demonbane curbstomps CCC Gilgamesh and Hakuno with zero diff.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: do people still like to scale Demonbane to HP Lovecraft Mythos nowadays Varric?

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: do people still like to scale Demonbane to HP Lovecraft Mythos nowadays Varric?

Only CynicalWebabo, and a few Battle wikis do. However, you don´t need to scale Demonbane to HP Lovecraft, to make him powerful.

Tekatothebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann:

Nope, Demonbane is baseline Multiversal while Gilgamesh and Hakuno are 8D to higher.

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tekatothebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdjakes:

Look at ZGTfreak’s Gilgamesh respect thread.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By VarricPatermann

@tekatothebeast said:

@varricpatermann:

Nope, Demonbane is baseline Multiversal while Gilgamesh and Hakuno are 8D to higher.

Composite Demonbane included Haikashin Demonbane, who is above all Nitro+ franchises. Fate is from Nitro+, and since Nitroplus blasterz is canon to Demonbane, the Fate franchise died with the destruction of Azathoth. In short:

Haikashin Demonbane > Nasuverse > Elder God Demonbane > Mars Demonbane. Nasuverse is part of Azathoth´s dream in Nitroplus, and Demonbane trashed Azathoth. Which means, no matter how D Gil and Hakuno are, Demonbane is atleast one D higher.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This^

Tekatothebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann:

No matter how powerful is Demonbane, Gilgamesh and Hakuno is even more powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk about the Madoka characters. But the Shinza team wipe him pretty easily. He does beat those niggas from Nasu however, fodders don't even have multiversal feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@varricpatermann said:

This^

Meh, these guys seem more versed on the characters in this gaunlet, so I'll follow them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wank reasons. Funnily enough CM is stronger than Demonbane because they don't have random anti-feats such as getting hurt from physical attacks and the like.

Tekatothebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh stomps all people in this gauntlet 10/10 times.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann:

No matter how powerful is Demonbane, Gilgamesh and Hakuno is even more powerful.

Sure, especially when Demonbane destroyed with Azathoth his existence the existence of the entire Nasufranchise. How is Gilgamesh more powerful, when he was only a part of Azathoth his dream?

Tekatothebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann:

It doesn’t matter for Gilgamesh. He transcends all of reality beyond platonic in the end of CCC. Gilgamesh sees Azathoth as fiction.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann:

It doesn’t matter for Gilgamesh. He transcends all of reality beyond platonic in the end of CCC. Gilgamesh sees Azathoth as fiction.

So, he transcends his own multiverse, even when he was part of a dream that was destroyed with Azathoth´s existence? Tell me how? The only one who survived it was Saber, and that because she was transfered by Mugen, an avatar of Yog-Sothoth.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided