Composite dark Schneider vs ui goku, jiren and broly

• 65 results
Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can these 3 take down a composite dark Schneider?

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c67f2327f60e
deactivated-5c67f2327f60e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not on comicvine.

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darsh stomps.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Darsh stomps

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More takes

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darsh stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zane240: Darsh is wanked on comicvine other battle forums accepted that he cannot compete with DBS characters,but comicvine according to them he can even beat zeno has infinite speed and thinks dispel bound can be broken only if you do infinite amount of attack every second,you can add zeno if you want and they will still say darsh wins.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zane240: Darsh is wanked on comicvine other battle forums accepted that he cannot compete with DBS characters,but comicvine according to them he can even beat zeno has infinite speed and thinks dispel bound can be broken only if you do infinite amount of attack every second,you can add zeno if you want and they will still say darsh wins.

Ye the darsh wank is strong here. Some ppl think hakai cant erase him(smh)

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren solos

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darsh wins.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darsh stomps.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one of the dbs team could solo

Yhwachkingsolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol yamcha rekt him easily

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its over for dark schneider.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheDeathstar

Either of them Solo, MUI Mixed with his Counterpart in Manga Hakais Darsh out of existence and oustats him physically as well.

Even Beerus has better chance let alone MUI Goku.

But three of the GoD+ tier beings? Nope it's a stomp in DB's favour.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chad_Duby

Base Goku could take this battle alone.

TimeTrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Goku could take this battle alone.

Boi if you don't get yo STUPID ass lmfao. This is obviously spite bro. FOH Schneider bodies 0 diff.

TimeTrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of them Solo, MUI Mixed with his Counterpart in Manga Hakais Darsh out of existence and oustats him physically as well.

Even Beerus has better chance let alone MUI Goku.

But three of the GoD+ tier beings? Nope it's a stomp in DB's favour.

Kid you're big trolling.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chad_Duby
TimeTrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TimeTrapper
Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Team wins here but

important question:Does DBS fans ever read or watch any other manga or Anime except DB related?

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timetrapper: No one can be trusted here, especially those who admittedly trolled and accused me that I had trolled, something I will never do in this site. I never attempted to troll and you can say whatever you want if you don’t believe. I really think that has Goku can do it.

TimeTrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TimeTrapper

@chad_duby said:

@timetrapper: No one can be trusted here, especially those who admittedly trolled and accused me that I had trolled, something I will never do in this site. I never attempted to troll and you can say whatever you want if you don’t believe. I really think that has Goku can do it.

Your english is trash and look at your profile picture. Just imagine thinking goku at FULL POWER could stop an IMMORTAL BEING, who cannot be killed unless his body, soul, and spirit, which all exist in different dimensions, are destroyed all at once. ON TOP OF WHICH he can manipulate space time, reality warp, oh he could just simply seal goku, or better yet erase his existence. Hell we know it's possible since it was gonna happen if Universe 7 lost the tournament of power. I must be INSANE to think your post that BASE GOKU was capable of beating a being of that magnitude was a troll post. Excuse TF out of me.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darsh still.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chad_Duby

@timetrapper: Before you accuse other people for having bad English please inform yourself more about English. Firstly the E in English should be capitalized no matter where it is in the sentence. More than that, words like full, power, immortal and being should not be capitalized when they are not in front of their sentences.

You should also learn the word “stop”, as it doesn’t necessary mean to kill or to destroy. Goku could still have him beaten and overpowered without needing to execute him, considering immortality =/= omnipotence or guarantee win. You only know two things when it comes to an argument, insults and no limit fallacy. “OH it is possible!” Doesn’t mean it needs to happen. Sidra’s Hakai failed to erase ToP arc base Goku, and now he has got much stronger. None of the ability you listed hasn’t been countered by Saiyans before. Vegito fought Buu who could do the same and Vegito was weaker than god Goku who was weaker than current base Goku. You don’t need to go insane to think that base Goku is capable of beating Schneider but you must watch Dragonball super.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DBS teams stomps darsh.

All three of DBS team can do this.

Loading Video...

All three have universal/dimension busting attacks.

Also goku can also hakai darsh by erasing his physical body and soul from existent.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grindcore said:

Nah, DB is more wanked on CV, then Bastard!! People can´t accept their favorite can´t win.

And lol at "other battle forums", like this:

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/14163/beerus-toppo-dark-schneider-uriel

Lol at macrocosm universe 7. People forget, that the snakepath is 1 million kilometers long and in the same scan, the path is only half as long as universe 7. They shouldn´t use inconsistent claims, if they can´t argure against the same.

Zeno hasn´t infinite speed, he can´t even react to the tournament. Also Beerus said, he isn´t a fighter.

Dispel Bound can probably be broken, but regenerate on the same time. You need a higher destruction feat, then Hakai to erase someone on 3 planes of existence. Otherwise Darsh can use Bloodstone, and if Beerus or Goko hakais him, they hakais herself.

On Topic. Darsh blinks.

TimeTrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@grindcore said:

Nah, DB is more wanked on CV, then Bastard!! People can´t accept their favorite can´t win.

And lol at "other battle forums", like this:

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/14163/beerus-toppo-dark-schneider-uriel

Lol at macrocosm universe 7. People forget, that the snakepath is 1 million kilometers long and in the same scan, the path is only half as long as universe 7. They shouldn´t use inconsistent claims, if they can´t argure against the same.

Zeno hasn´t infinite speed, he can´t even react to the tournament. Also Beerus said, he isn´t a fighter.

Dispel Bound can probably be broken, but regenerate on the same time. You need a higher destruction feat, then Hakai to erase someone on 3 planes of existence. Otherwise Darsh can use Bloodstone, and if Beerus or Goko hakais him, they hakais herself.

On Topic. Darsh blinks.

Finally someone with a brain speaks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Not as much as bastard,bleach and Naruto

I can show you at least 5 battle forums than proved darsh doesn't hold a candle to dbs

Zeno isn't a fighter has nothing to do with this darsh is not universal or even multiversal to damage zeno

Darsh doesn't have speed feat to keep up with team, DB was destroyed multiple time with a powerful attack.

Read the op he said can they take down darsh there is nothing of killing him.

TimeTrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

None of this, not a single sentence is even worth debunking.

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grindcore said:

They aren´t much Bastard!! fans on this side. I agreed that Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball and Fairy Tail are here very hard wanked in the last time.

I can show you at least 5 battle forums than proved darsh doesn't hold a candle to dbs

And i can show you a poll, that Natsu beats Elder God Demonbane. What i am trying to said. It doesen´t matter, what people on other forums said, or he said. On CV, you need feats or comprehensibly statements. On batteforums like Narutoforums, Milleniumforums, etc. you need Fancalcs. Headcanon, they aren´t serious. Do you read Bastard!!?

Zeno isn't a fighter has nothing to do with this darsh is not universal or even multiversal to damage zeno

I will agree, that it has nothing to do with it. It was more, the point, that he hasn´t shown speedfeats, or statements neither that put him on a infinite scala. He can destroy universes, on a multi-universal range. Multiversal is to high, even for Zeno. And don´t worry, i don´t think Darsh is Universal or Multiversal, either. But he doesen´t need it.

Darsh doesn't have speed feat to keep up with team, DB was destroyed multiple time with a powerful attack.

He blitzed Konron, who blitzed Seraphs. Seraphs are faster then light is the first point:

No Caption Provided

Also the angels need 4 years to reach the earth from the Black Hole. That was official 28.000 lightyears, which put them in base on ca. 7000x lightspeed.

You need Combatspeed?

No Caption Provided

You said, DB was destroyed with powerfull attacks. Well, that´s right. And then, you have one second, before the dispel bound regenerate complete. Also, what happend if they break DB? Darsh his Body and Soul was erased trough Judas Pain, but he still came back. Hakai? Won´t work? Every other powerfull attack? Won´t work, because they are all below Hakai. Darsh isn´t a combatfighter, but he is a powerfull wizard. His spells are more then enough and as i said: Bloodstone for example. Every damage he takes, his enemy takes to. And none of them has a regeneration on Darsh his niveau. So they destroy Darsh his whole body, then they take the same fate as him. Darsh regenerates back, they don´t. Also someone said it was impressiv, that Broly break trough reality. All happend in Bastard!! too:

No Caption Provided

I can make an op, that Natsu solos DB via Time-Space-Burning, but we all know that isn´t true.

Dude, i respect your oppinion, i realy do. It is nothing against you, but this board has many problems with some people from the Dragonball Fanbase. If you said, Bastard!! is wanked, ok. You can give me some explainations?

And sorry for my bad english, it isn´t really my native language.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Chad_Duby

@timetrapper: Because of the fact that you have no arguement against it as you can only do two things, insult/look down and mention a no limit fallacy.

TimeTrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS traded literally MILLIONS of punches with uriel every SECOND. Don't talk about speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Proving point and making baseless assumption are two different things every other forum proved it with feat and scans from the manga

If he wants to defeat zeno then he needs to, but let's not get there

Again to reach that distance in 4 years is pretty low level speed, Frieza's spaceship crossed the milky way galaxy in less than a minute and jiren is faster than that.

That combat speed feat is given by a character who can't even see base darsch so how can he keep up with Majin D.S, in other words fodder characters giving speed feat for someone greater than their calliber is not a speed feat.

You need to read that part again the jewel was erasing darsh from existence cause it's power reached it's maximum level he was never erased from existence he tanked that coming back from existence and tanking EE are two different parts same as frieza tanked hakai.

Bloodstone only worked on a 160x Galaxy buster also DB characters tanked attacks that are way more powerful then them and still survived

Broly breaking dimensions is still way more impressive cause in bastard Uriel star level attack was able to shatter the dimensions walls of hell also when D.S and Uriel were fighting the dimensional walls between Earth and hell was very weak which was stated in the manga.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timetrapper: yeah and that speed feat is coming from a guy who couldn't see base darsh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grindcore said:

@caocao: Proving point and making baseless assumption are two different things every other forum proved it with feat and scans from the manga

Well, baseless assumption is the most used way from people who didn´t read Bastard!! We also used scans and statements, so nothing wrong.

If he wants to defeat zeno then he needs to, but let's not get there

He need it, if Zeno shows his durability feats.

Again to reach that distance in 4 years is pretty low level speed, Frieza's spaceship crossed the milky way galaxy in less than a minute and jiren is faster than that.

If freezer faster then his ship, why he used it? Also Jiren doesen´t shown that he is faster then Frieza his spaceship, or did i forget something?

The only travelfeat we have was Whis with Beerus, but even here they use an object (Whis his staff) to move with this speed through the galaxy.

That combat speed feat is given by a character who can't even see base darsch so how can he keep up with Majin D.S, in other words fodder characters giving speed feat for someone greater than their calliber is not a speed feat.

I didn´t know where you get that, but people said that if they means the statement from Ninja Gara. The same Gara who has a lightspeedattack. But, ok, he is fodder compared to Darsh and die Seraphs, i will agreed. The problem is, this statement in the scan above isn´t from Gara. It ist from the Seraph Raphael. You talk about this scan:

No Caption Provided

So yeah, the Combatspeed between Darsh and Uriel is far higher then everything in Dragonball therefore, unless you have something to shown.

Hmm... it is good, i post this scan. They are fast enought, that even the Hell lords (Equal to the seraphs) thinks that match is over, because the fight at this speed. Not infinite, but higher then before.

You need to read that part again the jewel was erasing darsh from existence cause it's power reached it's maximum level he was never erased from existence he tanked that coming back from existence and tanking EE are two different parts same as frieza tanked hakai.

I did and have to disagree. But, ok. Lets going with this point in a "what if situation", there is no way for Hakai to erase something on a higher plane then 2. Unless it happend before, but i never see it in Dragonball:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also Hakai can´t even erase immortal (Statet by Beerus) beings and Darsh is immortal.

Bloodstone only worked on a 160x Galaxy buster also DB characters tanked attacks that are way more powerful then them and still survived

Where are you have 160x Galaxy buster? Uriel becames two times a power up. 120 x 120, therefore he was already a galaxy buster, als judas pain was statet too. Where DB charakters tanked attacks on the same level? Also it is Hax, and DB Charas doesen´t shown this kind of Hax resistence.

Broly breaking dimensions is still way more impressive cause in bastard Uriel star level attack was able to shatter the dimensions walls of hell also when D.S and Uriel were fighting the dimensional walls between Earth and hell was very weak which was stated in the manga.

Doesen´t change the fact, that the power of both affectet the abyss, which was 28.000 lightyears away. Also if we going with the star-level attacks, where are Broly his star level attacks, or above? Boo and Gotenks therefore can scream a hole in the dimension, so it wasn´t a big deal. The dimensions aren´t even destroyed, since Broly and Gogeta came back to the first.

Bleachfans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muten roshi stomp

Grindcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Grindcore

@caocao: you say you use scans and statements but using fancalc for speed feat

I said frieza's spaceship is faster not him atleast read first also jiren is faster than spaceships stated in the manga by dyspo he said spaceship and we all know how fast spaceships in dragon Ball are so don't turn words saying that frieza's spaceship is faster. Beerus can even travel without whis which is still faster than seraph.

Also show me combat speed of Raphael.I talked about Raphael not gara does he have any speed feats for combat

Why are we bringing the hakai argument again when the op said to take him down also whats the difference between soul and spirit. And where are they located. Darsch isn't immortal he can still die if you want to see real immortal being go read saint seiya and sailor moon who can comeback even if their existence is erased.

He was multiplying his power. Above mentioned characters are universal level they can easily tank their own attacked if it gets reflected. But the point is can he active it before getting blitized.

Beerus and Goku affected the whole universe, toppo's hakai warped the the world of void. Are you saying that broly is not star level see this was the thing I was taking about if anyother characters would have done this it would have been a big deal but since it is dragon Ball let's downplay it,c mon man that guy literally stomped two ssblues now don't say ssb is not star level. They did destroy the dimensions you can see it yourself. The dimension that boo and Goten destroyed was only planet size even base Vegeta was able to blow it up.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the DBS team solos really

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grindcore said:

@caocao: you say you use scans and statements but using fancalc for speed feat

No fancalc, since the the numbers of the lightyears and the timeframe exist in the Manga. A fancalc is more, if people takes data from our universe and use them in the fictional verse, or uses panelcalcs. For example the DB Verse is 1:1 with our universe. Than they make calcs with no-canon numbers, or without basic statements like "lightspeed".Or the take a panel from planet to planet und use a unknown timeframe, a unkown difference, etc. That is fancalc. But Dragonball at this point isn´t that worse then Wanky Tail.

I said frieza's spaceship is faster not him atleast read first also jiren is faster than spaceships stated in the manga by dyspo he said spaceship and we all know how fast spaceships in dragon Ball are so don't turn words saying that frieza's spaceship is faster.

That´s not enough to prove that Jiren is faster. You came with the claim that Freezer his ship moves through the milky way in a short moment (Probably that was even statet, i don´t remember).

To bad, the universe in Dragonball is far smaller then our universe:

No Caption Provided

One million km snake way, that doesen´t make the travelspeed in the milky way realy asweome. Also in the manga the said Jiren is like a brickwall. Does he has the dura of a wall now? I don´t think so.

Jokes asside. I don´t think the universe in DB is that small, but people use this offical picture for claims that Universe 7 is a macroversm. That is the same nonesense. I don´t think that Jiren and Goku has a shitty dura, but the point is there are more then enough inconsistent points, that shouldn´t claimed and downplayed other verses, because people don´t like facts.

Beerus can even travel without whis which is still faster than seraph.

Where?

Also show me combat speed of Raphael.

You know what scalling is? The same what you do, why Jiren faster should be then a ship. Raphael is a seraph, he is faster then light. He is equal to the other 4 archengels. Also he has the highest powerlevel if i remember right, but i can reread if you want.

Why are we bringing the hakai argument again when the op said to take him down also whats the difference between soul and spirit.

Why is it relevant, what the op said? What did the op said exactly? The difference between soul and spirit ist, that both states are officiall different in Bastard!! That is how eternal atoms work. You have to destroy every eternal atom on 3 planes of existence, to kill Darsh. The third plane of existence people have in Bastard!!, if they are angels. If Hakai can´t affect the third plane, then Darsh regenerate ever and ever again. Tell me how the Team put Darsh down, if they can´t past dispel bound.

And where are they located. Darsch isn't immortal he can still dye if you can't to see real immortal being go read saint seiya and sailor moon who can comeback even if their existence is erased.

No Caption Provided

Oh, you know there are many kinds of immortality right? Zamaus for example wasn´t truly immortal to, Charakters in Saint Seiya and Sailor Moon even aren´t. Also why you came with Saint Seiya? Neither DB, nor Bastard!! plays on the same level.

Also Darsh came back, after Body and Soul was erased via Judas Pain. Hakai don´t work different, it "destroy". But, where is the third plane?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was multiplying his power. Above mentioned characters are universal level they can easily tank their own attacked if it gets reflected. But the point is can he active it before getting blitized.

Yeah, if they have shown that the dura is on the same level, then their power. Goku for example was nearly killed by a laser pistol. Do you tell me, that was a universal level gun? Darsh after his Helltrip in Base already has nearly 7000x LS. Show me where they can blitzed him. If you don´t have scans, i accept even good statements from the franchise.

Also, if Darsh getting blitzed. What happend? First, they have to break through Dispel Bound. That need a powerfull force, but i see they have the power to break all of them. Then they have one moment to attack/erase him on 3 planes of existence. And for the point that Darsh is to slow to keep up with the team (Lowball) Bloodstone is enough.

Beerus and Goku affected the whole universe, toppo's hakai warped the the world of void.

And now? Did they destroy a galaxy? Show me.

Are you saying that broly is not star level see this was the thing I was taking about if anyother characters would have done this it would have been a big deal but since it is dragon Ball let's downplay it,c mon man that guy literally stomped two ssblues now don't say ssb is not star level. T

Nope, i only going the same way, that you goes. Downplay. I would say, he could destroy a star, but what we need is to make clear which feats, statements and estimates we need. Dragonball is far more inconsistent then Bastard!!, so why i should accept hyperbole, if they don´t accept feats and statements from Bastard!!?

hey did destroy the dimensions you can see it yourself. The dimension that boo and Goten destroyed was only planet size even base Vegeta was able to blow it up.

Yeah, so explain me why the Dimension with the Planet, where they fight first, still exist. They broke through more dimensions, there is no point to prove it. He break through Dimensions, like Darsh and Uriel did.

I respect your oppinion, but insult me that i am lowball DB, or wanking Bastard!!. Hate the Mangaka, who made this failures, not the user here. Or find some inconsistent in Bastard!!.

I didn´t see how the Team put Darsh down, even if we use the "Team blitzes Darsh". Of course they are phyiscal far stronger, Darsh isn´t a fighter at this point. He is a powerfull, wizard who is hard to kill. Blitzing Darsh is no option. Destroy Darsh is no option. You have to break DB and contemporary destroy his infinite atoms on 3 planes of existence. The team can be 1000 times stronger, or faster. They cam´t put him down. Darsh still can uses his Curse spells and no: It doesen´t matter if this team has a better dura then Darsh, because they don´t tank his own attacks via Bloodstone. They tank the same damage. If cut Darsh in two pieces, the user will cut in two pieces. If they erases him from existence, they erases himself. Why? Because the spell cursed the space, a 3-D Construct. It doesen´t matter how high the dura is, unless you are a higherdimensional or abstract being. Then you can be not affectet. That is Hax, not that what we see in Dragonball, which shown limits on other, stronger enemys.

Also one question: Why is your other account banned. You didn´t nothing wrong here? o.O

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone on the DBS team is massively above base-universe busting, while Darsh is x16900 galaxy level (so nowhere near that). GoD-level fighters are also casually faster than him based off of Beerus & Whis's feats from Zamasu arc and earlier. Dispel Bound won't be a factor when they've been destroyed by far less what GoDs are capable of. The problem is Eternal Atoms, but that can be overcome by universe-level attacks - the downside is that everyone will die. ?

Toxin46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku Hakai not good enough.

Also goku can also hakai darsh by erasing his physical body and soul from existent.

proof that goku manga hakai can affect souls? It's also pretty slow and requires all his power, don't see why DS can't kick his nuts.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheDeathstar

@toxin46 It's not slow, it works instantly on spell and here's your proof what Hakai from the manga version itself can do. It can not only destroy your physical body but your soul and your existence along with it plus this is an advance version of Hakai not the energy orbs which both Beerus and MSSB Goku areacapable of. Even anime Beerus was about to destroy a ghost (with toonforce on top). Darsh isn't even physically near DBS tier characters.

No Caption Provided

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darsh is way too wanked here. Any of the team solos

People on comic vine have most of darsh’s Abilities as awful no limit Falacies.