Round 3- Season 5 Bart

Round 4- Season 10 Clark

Round 5- Season 11 Clark

Round 6- Season 11 Clark w/ speedforce suit

Round 7- Season 11 Bart

Round 8- Black Racer

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#2 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7254 posts) - - Show Bio

@krasny: Stops at 4. Clark has better feats in all aspects by this point iirc.

#3 Edited by PRINSTONZOD (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: No man. Barry's picosecond feat means he would dust season 4 Clark easier than season 4 Bart did. That Clark couldn't even run on water while Barry was running on water right from season 1 or 2(leaning more on 1). The only probem he would have is Clark's physicals but he far outclasses him in speed. What would be his counter to phasing? I really would like to know?

OT: Probably stops at season 10 Clark,I don't see anyone of them getting past him.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#4 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7254 posts) - - Show Bio

@prinstonzod: I think you misread my post I agreed that he'd get to round 4.

#5 Edited by Stargate69 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's Bart Allen traveling at ftl. I'm actually being generous here no indication or time of this feat is given. And doing so for the first time ever. Never gone this fast before. He has to absorb the speed storms from around the world which grants speed, plus Clark's speed who had been amplified with tech to match Bart's previous speed. And going that fast killed Bart.

Here's season 11 clark saying he isn't strong enough to escape the gravity of a sun. Wait but he's massively ftl according to everyone in this thread. How could that be? Heres clark needing gravity buoys (tech that kryptonians under a yellow sun use) to reach the sun in time to stop doomsday

And here's clark saying this is as fast as he can go from earths orbit to earth and back. Seconds? Wait multiple seconds? Then how is he massively ftl? So long this guy nearly dies? More than seconds.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13Gallery image 14Gallery image 15Gallery image 16

no one in smallville is light speed or ftl. Kryptonians including clark himself use gravity buoys to travel ftl in the smallville universe. So stfu

clark season 10 speed
clark season 10 speed

Barry was faster than season 11 clark and bart by season 1. If you disagree you dont know wtf youre talking about.

#6 Posted by PRINSTONZOD (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: OH! Apologies, I thought you said he would stop at season 4 Clark. My bad. 😥😥