• No Morals
  • Win by K.O/Death

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Beerus, superior in stats and has Hakai which would potentially erase Darsh from existence.

Also, game Beerus is too OP and would make it a mismatch.

benoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark schneider stomps

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Beerus, superior in stats and has Hakai which would potentially erase Darsh from existence.

Batuxx28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Beerus is on the same level as Xeno Goku.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS curbs.

GokuGOAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GokuGOAT

I’ll go see DS feats and then look for game Beerus feats. I do believe Beerus said he could defeat Demigra easily. And Demigra is easily multiversal and Supreme Kai of time was to scared of Beerus getting angry.

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus has no counter to Judas Priest which manipulates the atoms and erases you from three different planes of existence.

Prime-Okami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus annihilates

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By guleddos

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Schneider should stomp.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game Beerus has statements about destroying galaxies but nothing ever shown to my knowledge.

Avatar image for zacrimsonwarudo
ZaCrimsonWarudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: which is a huge downplay because game ssb goku destroyed a galaxy on panel and ssb is LEAGUES below beerus.

Lilbaby123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark schneider gets mollywhoopt by Composite Beerus, wtf is going on here? who ever thinks Schneider stands a chance must be hating.

No Caption Provided

Lilbaby123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The speed and power different is so big that its impossible to make this debatable. I'm a Dark schneider fan and he usually dont catch L on the battle forum, but danm... composite Beerus is way out of his league.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Schneider should stomp.

@cromulor said:

Game Beerus has statements about destroying galaxies but nothing ever shown to my knowledge.

@gokugoat said:

I’ll go see DS feats and then look for game Beerus feats. I do believe Beerus said he could defeat Demigra easily. And Demigra is easily multiversal and Supreme Kai of time was to scared of Beerus getting angry.

Cmon guys... can we have a debate instead of name dropping. It be instressting to read on why you guys think it wins it.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guleddos: I didn’t “name drop”. I brought up that I heard Beerus state in a video game once that he’s destroyed galaxies. I’m waiting for someone to debate the relevancy of that point or just concede it as evidence pointing towards a win. I don’t think @thedeathstar or @gokugoat were either considering both of them put out arguments also...

GokuGOAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: What do you mean? https://imgur.com/a/avH53ZE

And that’s just Xenoverse games. Beerus in the Heroes can rival Heroes UI Goku who is stronger than SSJ4 Xeno Goku. And DBS game Goku beat Xeno Goku with only SSB.

Lilbaby123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: It wasn't statement, Champa did destroy a Galaxy while playing around with Beerus at MFTL+

Loading Video...

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheDeathstar

The video above already puts composite Beerus leagues above Darsh. Not only Beerus and Champa left their Galaxy in seconds but went through multiple Planets physically and destroyed them with blunt force and a blast from Champa destroyed entire Galaxy which traveled cross-galactic distance in matter of seconds.

And all of them casually just playing.

DBH Heroes Beerus is actually stronger than DBH Demigra and Xeno Goku who each would own Darsh as they have shown at least Multi-Universal feats.

TBH, DBS Beerus vs DS is already debatable and there was a thread already where Beerus won but this is a mismatch.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS haxes the entire DBverse to death.

benoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By benoma

Schneider busted a galaxy to.They are even in dc but schneider has hax like time freeze beerus cant deal with

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Juggerman40

Beerus has no way to put Darsh down Permanently he needs to attack Darsh on 3 different planes simultaneously something he can't do and Darsh can always freeze Beerus with his freezing spell that's absolute zero or once again he uses Judas Priest which manipulates the atoms and erases you from three different planes of existence. Darsh can also easily summon black holes to get rid of anything Beerus does.

@guleddos

God_Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hakai

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Confirmed that anyone saying DS has not read bastard and are getting all there facts from wiki’s. DS isn’t even universal

Composite beerus stomps

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus has no way to put Darsh down Permanently he needs to attack Darsh on 3 different planes simultaneously something he can't do and Darsh can always freeze Beerus with his freezing spell that's absolute zero or once again he uses Judas Priest which manipulates the atoms and erases you from three different planes of existence. Darsh can also easily summon black holes to get rid of anything Beerus does.

@guleddos

i dont usually participate in my own topics but w da hell, i may aswell kik a start.

any feats for Schneider surviving existence erasure from universal+ character?

Speed feats for schneider would be appreciated otherwise none of your hex you mention will mean anything if his complete statue

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guleddos said:
@juggerman40 said:

@guleddos

i dont usually participate in my own topics but w da hell, i may aswell kik a start.

Speed feats for schneider would be appreciated otherwise none of your hex you mention will mean anything if his complete statue

Any evidence of Hakai being Universal?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus can't really put him down while Darsh can take him out via a number of different spells.

Speed wise, even ignoring the "infinite attacks each instant" statement, he can still throw at least millions of attacks per second in his MDS form. Quantifiably speaking, that's greater combat speed than Beerus has shown in DBS...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kingant27

Raw power and Hakai, Beerus is leagues above however due to Hax putting DS down is not an easy if not even maybe possible here, so he could eventually win that way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd
deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a lord of destruction destroy can only be do in a direct constant contact with the target if it's close in power or inferior since dark Schneider destroyed galaxies while beerus was only stated to have destroyed a galaxy once off-screen, feat wise dark schneider should have a fun battle tho he will murder beerus

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sure guys, they're gonna stomp each other.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By guleddos

@juggerman40 said:
@guleddos said:
@juggerman40 said:

@guleddos

Beerus himself is Universal ofc his existence erasure going to be on Universal scale, if Schneider was multi universal than yes it wouldn't work.

Than i am afraid he won't stand a chance, millions of attacks per second can be perform by Microsecond timer, its not even light speed tbh.

Beerus went across solar systems in combat while fighting his brother champa and casually dodge energy blast that reach another Galaxy in mere second.

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guleddos said:
@juggerman40 said:
@guleddos said:
@juggerman40 said:

@guleddos

Beerus himself is Universal ofc his existence erasure going to be on Universal scale, if Schneider was multi universal than yes it wouldn't work.

Than i am afraid he won't stand a chance, millions of attacks per second can be perform by Microsecond timer, its not even light speed tbh.

Beerus went across solar systems in combat while fighting his brother champa and casually dodge energy blast that reach another Galaxy in mere second.

Any evidence of his existence erasure being on a universal scale just because he may be universal in DC?

It's still above anything Beerus has done in combat speed.

That's travel speed not combat speed look at that dark schneider scan that's combat speed. that galaxy doesn't even look like it's far away tbh.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO

Bro regular DBS beerus has universal feats please explain how a composite beerus isn’t universal. Darsh cannot resist hakai as hakai destroys your physical, astral, and mental consciousness. The difference between galactic levels and universal is near infinite. Darsh has not even sniffed anyone as strong as beerus and he is wayyyyyy slower composite beerus

ZaCrimsonWarudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juggerman40: Combat speed is always faster than travel speed...

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By guleddos

@juggerman40:

Any evidence of his existence erasure being on a universal scale just because he may be universal in DC?

Hakai scales up with your stats the stronger you get the more powerful your Hakai becomes, take example from Freiza vs Toppo fight and Freiza who already had soul resistence was scared of Beerus threatening to erase him.

That's travel speed not combat speed look at that dark schneider scan that's combat speed. that galaxy doesn't even look like it's far away tbh.

i dont think you understand how travel/combat speed works and your probably trolling at this point

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Juggerman40

@zacrimsonwarudo said:

@juggerman40: Combat speed is always faster than travel speed...

Prove it to me as shown in DBS Whis can travel faster than he can fight.

Hakai scales up with your stats the stronger you get the more powerful your Hakai becomes, take example from Freiza vs Toppo fight and Freiza who already had soul resistence was scared of Beerus threatening to erase him.

Hakai scales up with stats? so you believe Beerus has Universal punches too? what you just said doesn't prove Hakai is universal at all. Sidra didn't give that assassin full power hakai and Toppo held back he even quoted it:

No Caption Provided

So far nothing suggests hakai is universal unless someone hakais a universe nothing suggests Beerus has universal hakai other than fan speculation.

i dont think you understand how travel/combat speed works and your probably trolling at this point

No Caption Provided

I fail to understand why you think that < is combat speed. it's clearly shown that's travel speed and it's basic ftl speeds nothing suggests they flew trough solar systems and we can't quantify how far away that galaxy is given how the DB universe is smaller than our universes look at how how close saturn is to earth:

No Caption Provided

And you're constantly ignoring all the hax Darsh possesses and will use in character which Beerus has no answer to.

ZaCrimsonWarudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juggerman40: It is a rule of science. You punch and kick faster than you run. Try it now.

How does whis travel faster than he can fight? Show me

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS obviously stomps. Matched the energy of the big bang twice, blitzed characters who were around 7000x ftl, and even Hakai doesn't have nearly the feats to handle Eternal Atoms (and anyone claiming so is outright lying or doesn't know what EA are).

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: No he didn’t match the energy of the Big Bang go read bastard again because you missed some details

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thelocust619

@demongod_pablo: I did. We're outright told the amount of energy he needed to shatter the barrier between our world and the realm within the Black Abyss very, very specifically so there is no way it can be misinterpereted...clearly, you need to reread it.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO

@thelocust619: no it takes Big Bang energy to break out of Alacatraz space not Hell they are two separate dimensions. He never matched Big Bang level energy once. Please go read bastard again

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PhantomRant

@thelocust619 said:

DS obviously stomps. Matched the energy of the big bang twice, blitzed characters who were around 7000x ftl, and even Hakai doesn't have nearly the feats to handle Eternal Atoms (and anyone claiming so is outright lying or doesn't know what EA are).

Actually there's no explicit proof that he or Uriel matched the energy needed to create the universe. The Dimensional Wall =/= God's sealed dimension, but it does take a massive shitton amount of power to break it so it could possibly be =/> Alcatraz-energy. No proof that it is though.

Also, Seraphs are not 7000x FTL....they're just unquantifiably faster than light. The Black Abyss speed calc is invalid.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thelocust619

@phantomrant: @demongod_pablo: Pablo: Alcatraz and Hell are both within the Black Abyss...well, accessible through it, technically only the gate is within it. That's where Darsh was during the timeskip, what they specifically said it'd take to break Darsh free, what he escaped from on his own, and what he later broke into again while fighting Uriel. That's twice.

Phantom: He was in there, they said that's what it takes to get out, and he's out. That's pretty inarguable.

Why exactly is the speed invalid? We're blatently given a distance and a time, the rest isn't hard.

Both: You both should know better from the last time this all went down a year ago where u picked the wrong side and DS stomped anyway. You were both there.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/beerus-vs-dark-schneider-1868108/?page=1

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO

@thelocust619: you’re confusing multiple points. Darsh was trapped Alcatraz space which has god’s light and take the power of the Big Bang to breach. While Abigail and Lucifer thought DS was in Alacatraz, Satan had Connected Hell to Alacatraz space to get DS and drag him to hell. The Black Abyss is the center of the galaxy which essentially a black hole and the gate to hell but it does not require Big Bang level energy to get into hell.

Alcatraz Space the sealed dimension

No Caption Provided

Explaining that Satan secretly connected Hell and Alcatraz to get DS

No Caption Provided

Uriel explaining what the black abyss is and it has nothing to do with Alcatraz Space

No Caption Provided

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By thelocust619

@demongod_pablo: I'm well aware, actually. I'll skip to the only thing u said that matters:

"but it does not require Big Bang level energy to get into hell."

You're right to a degree...It'd logically take MORE, because Hell is specifically said to be DEEPER than Alcatraz and by feats it was able to, for a time, hold a being that casually creates universes (which is ASTRONOMICALLY better than something that gets broken by one instant of big bang level forces). Here, we're pretty conservative so I generally stick to the low end Alcatraz claim. I'm not really enthusiastic about repeating arguements from a year ago. You can just read the thread. That u were in. And should know by now.

N I'm just saying, if I was gonna try to lowball I'd shoot for the "it was weakened" arguement (which only goes do far...a loose bolt isn't an open door). But that's me. You do you.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.