Composite Angeloid (Heavens Lost Property) vs Composite Gilgamesh (Fate series)

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Composite Angeloid (Heavens Lost Property) vs Composite Gilgamesh (Fate series) (11 votes)

Arrogant scumbag Gilgamesh 82%
Fanservice Angeloid 18%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Every single Angeloid has been combined together in a single body, their powers and stats have been stacked aswell to make them an incredibly formidable foe.

The Moon Cell dislikes this and frees Gilgamesh from the Far Side and sends him to kill the Angeloids while also empowering him to his maximum strength.

Rules:

- In-charcter

- Access to feats from any media

- Each character starts with no knowledge of each other

Battle takes place in an invincible Moon Cell arena

Round 2:

The Angeloid thinks the Moon Cell is responsible for everything wrong in their life while Gilgamesh thinks the Angeloid killed Hakunon.

Bloodlust On

• 
Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Chaos239
kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Angeloids should be above him in DC but his hax is something else.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Angeloids should be above him in DC but his hax is something else.

Gilgamesh is star level via feats against Tiamat, Kiara, Enkidu and BB while scaling higher from Solomon, Enkidu, BB and Karna also supports this.

Angeloids are country level via statements.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: busting synapse that took the destruction of the universe even if lowball should be solar system level or even higher

Ikaros busted it so they are definitely higher than country level. The country level statement was only used when Ikaros was weak.

https://m.imgur.com/a/v905Q

Base forms alone scaling off nymph should be small star level and they are even stronger now

Or since we’re using any feat they turn him into a dream

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh slaps and one-shots.

They are nowhere near him, at all.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zgtfreak

@chaos239: Gilgamesh has multiversal feats going off BB, so Idk why you put composite. Also the Moon Cell frees Gilgamesh? Implying the Moon Cell has power over Gilgamesh when it has very well shown otherwise.

If Gilgamesh thinks Hakuno is dead then he would instantaneously Enuma Elish the multiverse at bare minimum. You put a supposedly country level character against a bloodlusted 8D multiversal (to possibly megaversal) being.

Seriously, star level going off BB? Did you ever play CCC? Infact I suggest you take off composite just to remove CCC Gilgamesh, because this is spite worthy.

And no, I'm not saying Gilgamesh is multiversal due to dimensional tierring, as both BB and Gilgamesh have multiversal feats and statements; 8D statements just boost them further as CCC has shown higher dimensions are completely above lower.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:

>Gilgamesh

> Multiversal

*Insert Chris Evens laughing Gif*

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zgtfreak

@chaos239: Oh look, someone who has never played CCC and just pretends to know what he's talking about. I'm just gonna post what I posted in my CCC gauntlet.

CCC Genesis Mystic Code Gilgamesh cannot be compared to his planet level Fate counterpart, as Extraverse works entirely different. CCC Gilgamesh is at least multiversal. He defeated BB, who became a higher dimensional being that fused with a device that simulates and physically stores infinite possible futures. BB is also able to destroy reality after fusing with the Moon Cell and has shown to do so. Even Hakuno is capable of reshaping reality when fusing with the Moon Cell.

https://s9.postimg.cc/6dn1vbg4f/Untitled2.png

https://s9.postimg.cc/wcmtp68vz/Untitled3.png

https://s9.postimg.cc/weajnwevz/Untitled4.png

https://s9.postimg.cc/6iqt4rxnj/Untitled5.png

https://s9.postimg.cc/htfonsibz/Untitled6.png

"Rani :: The Holy Grail is an observational device that simulates the future of the Earth, and stores those records continuously, at regular intervals. It has been doing so since the beginning of human history. Though it is supposed, an infinity of futures are recorded here in the moon. To obtain the Moon Cell means to be able to search out the future you wish for from among all of those, and put it into effect." < < < https://tsukinoura.wordpress.com/2014/10/14/entry-141-ellipsis/

We learn from Twice Piecemen in Fate/Extra (the game before Fate/Extra CCC) that the futures that Rani speak of are indeed infinite. Also simulating and storing infinite possibilities ALONE is storing infinite different outcomes, which is what timelines are, infinite different outcomes. Not only that, but storing something that is infinite is infinite, period. The Moon Cell has complete rule over it's domain/reality, meaning it can easily erase said infinite physically stored futures as easy as it simulates and stores them. BB fusing with the Moon Cell completely means she also has this power; so BB can create and erase something of infinite size. These possibilities also exist because the Moon Cell not only simulates, but stores them, making these possibilities exist to some degree like timelines, since they can be stored as if they exist. Even if you say they aren't similar to timelines, storing something of infinite size is infinite (as I said before). There are also actual timelines in the Moon Cell as well.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/3/39/BBCCC.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160210191518

^^^^^

"Cursed Cutting Crater (C. C. C.)

An attack on the world by BB in control of the Moon Cell.

Also called the spirit particle imaginary pit.

A world purge by means of event rewriting, making maximum use of the EX skill “Potnia Theron” BB had acquired.

The goddess who is the mother of the earth goddesses who created the earth is, in other words, the “root” that created all creation.

This Noble Phantasm is an anti-world Noble Phantasm that outputs information like an ultra-precise 3d printer and crushes the present world with the world desired by the user.

The space eroded by BB becomes imaginary space and a curse that consumes reality. CCC as the name suggests is a cursed pit that bores out reality.

In addition to scattering all objects inside on an atomic level and reconstructing them, it is capable of writing over and rewriting information of fields such as luck and coincidence.

While theoretical, it is also thought possible to distort the time axis by interfering with gravity fields and rewrite the law of cause and effect.

When used in combat, BB’s familiars, the shapeshifters engulf the target, and after turning into a sphere, is wiped out of existence along with the target and the dimension with it."

Calling CCC planet level because it's called "Anti World" is vastly out of context.

The Moon Cell can create 8D structures and 5D realms where lower dimensional beings can't even exist in. To further back up that Nasuverse higher dimensions are completely above lower is the fact that higher dimensional constructs cannot be damaged by lower (such as Saber's 6D Avalon). The Moon Cell and BB (both are 8D) completely failed in all attempts to kill Gilgamesh; Gilgamesh broke the laws and concepts of the Moon Cell, and also one shotted BB.

To access the Moon Cell's core so she can fuse with it, BB stated she had to get past a barrier that cut throught 8 dimensions.

"BB :: However…The Moon Cell is, you might say impudent, or that its defenses are flawless. Even though I managed to pass through the imaginary number space at the speed of light, a huge wall now stands before our devilish heroine BB-chan! It’s a perfectly spherical spirit particle defense wall that cuts through eight dimensions. It looks like it’ll be very hard to break down this wall. But this is the last move. After I break this wall into little pieces I’ll have reached my goal. So I’ve left all of you in Meltlilith’s care." < < < https://tsukinoura.wordpress.com/2014/06/10/entry-129-we-need-to-focus-guys-no-really/

This means the Moon Cell can create constructs that can exist on an 8 dimensional level if it can cut through 8 dimensions; this at bare minimum means BB can create 8D constructs, which in turn can mean her attacks and Cursed Cutting Crater could potentially be 8D (as base BB stated she can break the wall into pieces). Best case scenario, BB is 100% 8D , worst case is she is only 5D, but can manipulate and create 8D constructs, along with 8D attacks and 8D Cursed Cutting Crater (since she is capable of destroying the wall in base). She destroyed 4D space and survived, so she is at least 5D. Logically, she is 8D, as the Moon Cell's core should be 8D fully, as it can create 8D constructs. The fact that Gilgamesh can tank her 8D attacks and one shot her puts him at the same level as well. The Moon Cell itself being powerless against Gilgamesh also backs this up.

Gilgamesh can also move inside the Far Side, which is a higher dimensional realm where time itself doesn't work properly and no living being is able to survive in it. He also defeated BB, who is omnipresent and not bound by time. This makes Gilgamesh (contrary to popular belief) faster than time itself, not MFTL. The feat of him getting back from 1,500 light years was more than just distance; Kiara threw Gilgamesh into conceptual space and it shows a beam of light come across the screen and he is back. His speed would also have to be beyond time because BB's existence encompasses the entire Moon Cell and is above time itself, as she can look down upon the past present, and future all at once, and can interact with each point in time as she pleases. Base BB (before fusing with the Moon Cell) could put herself in unlimited time even, meaning even BASE BB isn't properly bound by time. Gilgamesh would get blitzed by BB if he was simply MFTL.

Gilgamesh in Far Side> "There also exists the Far Side of the Moon (月の裏側, Tsuki no Uragawa?), an imaginary space known as the trash bin that is used for storing malicious information and imaginary numbers. Sealed off as "Not For Use" information, it is a higher dimension where the light within the photon crystals is jumbled. It is the “exterior of the world”, and can be called the "Garden of the Fallen" built from imaginary numbers in contrast to the Near Side being a cell where the "light of heavenly fire" is imprisoned.[7] Due to his power, Gilgamesh is not allowed to appear on the Near Side of the Moon, so he sleeps in the Far Side instead. Nothing else should be able to exist there because it is the territory of nil, and intelligent life forms should not be allowed or be able to exist there."

"Due to BB surfacing and gaining power as an Advanced A.I., she begins an extensive reconstruction and periods of resetting to work towards her goals. This allows for someone to contact Gilgamesh even when it should be impossible. The end result of her work is Cursed Cutting Crater, a real space in the present, past, and future. Establishing it as a "place", even Masters can exist there. It is not possible to hack the Moon Cell however much time is spent, but she is able to take control of it by placing herself in “unlimited time” through the power of the primordial goddesses she has taken into herself"

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Moon_Cell#Far_Side

https://tsukinoura.wordpress.com/2014/10/17/entry-143-why-we-cant-win/ < Rin speaking about omnipresent BB.

^ Rin also says BB has a higher dimensional existence, not just perspective. "Think of it as a higher dimensional existence." Base BB before fusing with the Moon Cell can live in and effect the Far Side (this debunk is meant for Vsbattles fans who think BB is not higher dimensional).

Gilgamesh also can destroy the Moon Cell's reality marble (although the Moon Cell is capable of bringing it back briefly after) via the spinning of Ea alone. The Moon Cell's reality marble acts like a normal reality, despite it being virtual. The reality marble contains the Far Side, the Near Side, and one to four infinite sized areas, those being where the Moon Cell stores infinite futures, then actual timelines, an infinite sized higher dimensional space between the seventh layer and the core, and the Infinite Chimeric Lunar Sea.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/1/11/EACCC.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150831154656 < Gilgamesh destroying the Moon Cell reality marble. Stomping Moon Cell BB also backs up his power.

Also BASE form BB and Gilgamesh are universal.

Gilgamesh :: Until the end of the universe? How generous of you. Then will you end the universe if she refuses? It wouldn’t be very balanced otherwise, would it?

Gilgamesh turns BB’s words against her provocatively. …if that’s any indication, he’s ready to shoot down BB on the spot. Looking at me and Gilgamesh like this,

BB :: Of course I will end it. If Hakuno Kishinami does not sever her contract with Gilgamesh, I will bring down all electrical power.

She’s saying she’ll destroy the universe. The girl in black announces it, not as a bluff or a metaphor, but as if it were natural.

Gilgamesh :: — Oh? You may have gone out of control, but you’re still a managerial AI. Aren’t you unable to kill Masters?

BB :: I do not presently have the right to kill Masters, but it is possible for me to make this sector collapse. I can end all of you and myself as well if necessary. This is the worst and final measure. I am prepared for complaints from all intelligent life in the solar system. Miss Hakuno Kishinami. I will propose it again. Please sever your contract with this Servant.

Gilgamesh :: So it seems, Hakuno. What will you do? I don’t care either way.

This has gotten ridiculous. BB threatening me into cutting my contract with Gilgamesh, saying she’ll “end everything” if I don’t obey. Of course I don’t know if that’s true or not. BB has corroded the far side of the Moon Cell and consumed many Servants, but even she isn’t that powerful…I’d like to think.

https://tsukinoura.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/entry-78-contract-negotiations-with-bb-and-gilgamesh/

Notice base Gilgamesh isn't even remotely impressed at universe busting, also notice that the universe is referred to as a sector in the Moon Cell; so a random sector in the Moon Cell is a universe. Keep in mind the sector/universe they are in is higher dimensional as well.

Can't wait to see how you try to debunk this. I assume the word "outlier" is going to be spammed. Oh and FYI, any non CCC feats you use to debunk these claims are invalid, as CCC works differently from normal Fate and even Extella (which isn't canon to CCC or Extra and is it's own set of timeline).

Also can't wait to see those mere "star level" BB feats.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is literally no star level feats in Nasuverse, and no scaling will get you star level.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zgtfreak

Pretty much. There are planet level to multiversal feats in the Nasuverse with no star level feats or scaling to be found.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh is easily multiversal, if not omniversal. What the duck was the point of making this thread?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

Gilgamesh is easily multiversal, if not omniversal. What the duck was the point of making this thread?

Lmao what was the point in necro-posting on a year old dead thread?