Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#1 Edited by FireStarLord73194 (4309 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma from street fighter is composite, this means he gets his base form, shin form and Oni form; canon and non-canon feats apply (Asura's Wrath, Tekken 7) vs Naruto. Fight until death or KO. Who wins?

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#2 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (4309 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by HigherPower (11992 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma explodes him with a single punch.

#4 Posted by Chichen_Nuggeg (833 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Akuma has absurd feats, there is no way Naruto wins this in a clean match.

#5 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Gouki sinks entire islands with his physicals and can attack the soul.

#6 Edited by HigherPower (11992 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:

Composite Gouki sinks entire islands with his physicals and can attack the soul.

And in the Asura's Wrath crossover, he cracked the moon open like an egg with a single strike. Even ignoring scaling to Mantra Asura (who he stalemated, and base Asura has a planet level feat with his Mantra form being LS-FTL) he'd beat the crap out of Naruto.

#7 Posted by Chichen_Nuggeg (833 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Gaoron (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just a standard canon Akuma, composite Akuma can scale to Asura who is planet+ level and has mhs+ speeds and their fight destroyed Moon. Composite Akuma has a feat of destroying country sized meteor aswell.

#9 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for gentlemantophat
#10 Posted by GentlemanTopHat (938 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura's Wrath Akuma is the canon Steetfighter Akuma Asura's Wrath and Steetfighter are set in the same universe.

#11 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess meteor, island, and moon buster are now far outside the range of naruto's capabilities.

#12 Posted by HigherPower (11992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: In terms of physicals, "far outside the range of naruto's capabilities" is a massive understatement.

#13 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: I guess Naruto is also now a physical character...

#14 Edited by HigherPower (11992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: Not sure what you're getting at. Akuma is a brawler and a martial artist—him attacking Naruto physically is liable to happen. Not to mention, he scales to someone way faster than Naruto, so energy projections get dodged.

#15 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: asura is just mhs/sub relativistic. Hes not faster than naruto based on anything. Naruto has precog and sensory abilities. I dont see why he couldnt keep his range and just start blasting him with energy attacks more destructive and versatile than anything Akuma's seen or dealt with. Akuma has stronger striking ability and physical durability that's about it. Naruto has better just about everything else. It's not like Akuma is extremely versatile or anything either, he has one haxed ability compared to naruto's several.

#16 Edited by HigherPower (11992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar:

asura is just mhs/sub relativistic. Hes not faster than naruto based on anything.

This description would only apply to base Asura. Oni Akuma fought Asura in his Mantra form, who got a massive stat boost in comparison to his base form and is far superior to the forms that proceeded it. Ergo, it'd be a sin to imply Naruto is comparable in speed to Mantra Asura (who Akuma scales to), and this is without taking into consideration the massive gap in skill between Naruto and Akuma.

Naruto has precog and sensory abilities.

That's cool... in the Naruto verse, precog doesn't matter if you don't have the speed to actually avoid the attacks. In close quaters combat, Naruto would still get fodderized if not outright one-shotted. His precog would only allow him to see his death coming quicker.

I dont see why he couldnt keep his range and just start blasting him with energy attacks more destructive and versatile than anything Akuma's seen or dealt with.

Akuma is capable of doing the exact same thing and has actually done just that. He has also dodged energy projections from Mantra Asura, and Asura's Beserker form (which is weaker) has way faster blasts than Naruto on account they traveled greater distances in a shorter amount of time.

I'm not seeing why Akuma couldn't avoid Naruto's AoE energy attacks knowing his level of travel speed and his level of reflexes. Plus Naruto probably won't have the opportunity to carpet bomb him from a distance, since Akuma can rush him the moment the fight starts and end things with a single blow.

Akuma has stronger striking ability and physical durability that's about it. Naruto has better just about everything else. It's not like Akuma is extremely versatile or anything either, he has one haxed ability compared to naruto's several.

You say stronger and more durable as if those things bear little relevancy here. We're talking about a guy who casually busted the moon indirectly by punching someone else... and that someone else is Mantra Asura, a character who in base destroyed something that was dwarfing the Earth (showing planet level capabilities).

This level of physical stats is completely unheard of in Naruto. Hell, Naruto's energy projections don't even hold a candle to Vlitra's, and Asura bathed in his largest beam. The only hax Naruto really has is atomic dismantling via TSB, and I'd say soul attacks are more dangerous than that. Clones, rasengan variants, sealing and whatever else give pointers to his versatility, but if Naruto ever decides to open this fight like he opened against Juubi Madara, EOS Sasuke or Momoshiki, then his death is imminent which isn't really debatable.

#17 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar:

This description would apply to base Asura. Oni Akuma fought Asura in his Mantra form, which got a massive stat boost across the board in comparison to the forms that proceeded it. So it'd be a sin to imply Naruto is comparable in speed to Mantra Asura (who Akuma scales to), and this is without taking into consideration the massive gap in skill between Naruto and Akuma.

He still doesn't have light speed or faster than light combat or travel speed by feats. It's irrelevant how much faster he got if he doesnt display any thing impressive with the boost. mantra Asura is still mhs/sub rela.

That's cool... in close quaters combat he'd still get fodderized if not outright one-shotted. His precog would only allow him to see his death coming quicker.

Exactly... that's why it wouldn't come to close range where alums would be superior

Akuma is capable of doing the exact same thing and has done just that. He's also dogded energy projections from Mantra Asura, and Asura's Beserker form (which is weaker) has way faster blasts on account they traveled greater distances in a shorter amount of time.

I'm not seeing why Akuma couldn't avoid Naruto's energy attacks knowing his level of travel speed and his level of reflexes. Plus Naruto probably won't have the opportunity to carpet bomb him from a distance, since Akuma can run up to him the moment the fight starts and end things with a single blow.

Both Asura and Akuma's energy attacks aren't really comparable to naruto's though... and he has the ability to recognize the threat Akuma possesses at close range. And multiple techniques to create space. And his energy attacks have a high area of effect, i dont see akuma dodging forever against attacks that have miles upon miles of range.

You say stronger and more durable as if those things bear little relevancy here. We're talking about a guy who casually busted the moon indirectly by punching someone else... and that someone else is Mantra Asura, a character who in base destroyed something that was dwarfing the Earth (showing planet level capabilities).

This level of physical stats is completely unheard of in Naruto. Hell, Naruto's energy projections don't even hold a candle to Vlitra's, and Asura bathed in his largest beam. The only hax Naruto really has is atomic dismantling via TSB, and I'd say soul attacks are more dangerous than that. Clones, rasengan variants, sealing and whatever else give pointers to his versatility, but if Naruto ever decides to open up the fight like opened against Juubi Madara, EOS Sasuke or Momoshiki then he dies and that's not really debatable.

I dont think it s fair to scale Akuma to planetary capabilities, when the characyer who grew to planetary sizes was ridiculed for it indicating a lack of finesse and stability in the technique itself... plus its scaling. He busted a moon. If you think Akuma's planetary then I wouldn't disagree he'd win. We can't just scale Asura energy resistance to akuma... we might as well just make the fight Asura vs naruto with how much scaling is being done at this point.

The thing is he's gonna know about Akuma's superior physicals (which none of the other guys you mentioned had) and utilize his versatility instead of get splattered into paste. Or he should.

spiritual attacks aren't exactly uncommon in Naruto, atomic dismantling is relatively or perhaps even completely uncommon in the world of sf and tekken. There's a much higher level of inexperience between the two characters and their sets of abilities. A guy with high physicals with spirit attacks shouldn't be too hard to figure with Naruto. Everything that Naruto can do will be a surprise to Akuma.

Having relatively high physicals with one set of hax honestly shouldn't be too much for Naruto to handle

#18 Posted by Helloman (26746 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma wins.

#19 Edited by HigherPower (11992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar:

He still doesn't have light speed or faster than light combat or travel speed by feats. It's irrelevant how much faster he got if he doesnt display any thing impressive with the boost. mantra Asura is still mhs/sub rela.

Naruto doesn't have any light speed combat or travel speed feats either. I too would only place him at MHS to sub-relativistic at best, and that's the speed of base Asura. Mantra Asura is massively more powerful than his base version so he'd be faster than Naruto just based on that. I'm not seeing how this is hard to understand.

Exactly... that's why it wouldn't come to close range where alums would be superior

What are you talking about? Naruto's precog is only effective in close range. He can't see into the future. If he keeps his distance than his precog would be more useless then it would be if he tried CQC with Akuma.

Both Asura and Akuma's energy attacks aren't really comparable to naruto's though...

Good joke. In Beserker form, Asura annihilated a fleet of starships that were in orbit while he was on the planet's surface, and he released multi-continental scale shock-waves as a result.

No Caption Provided

Yet he's not comparable to Naruto.

and he has the ability to recognize the threat Akuma possesses at close range. And multiple techniques to create space. And his energy attacks have a high area of effect, i dont see akuma dodging forever against attacks that have miles upon miles of range.

Number one, Akuma has tanked blasts from Mantra Asura so I could make the argument that he wouldn't be effected by Naruto's energy attacks, but it would just involve more scaling to Asura's weaker forms. Based on raw, tangible feats, Akuma was able to fly from the Moon all the way to the Earth in a matter of seconds while fighting Asura. That is a distance of 238,900 mi (384,400 km) which is enough space to fit all planets in our solar system side by side with room to spare. Naruto doesn't have any attacks with AoE that spans anywhere near that large, so Akuma could indeed avoid everything he throws at him.

I dont think it s fair to scale Akuma to planetary capabilities, when the characyer who grew to planetary sizes was ridiculed for it indicating a lack of finesse and stability in the technique itself...

What does that have to do with anything? Does it change the fact that base Asura destroyed something that dwarfed the Earth in size? No. Does it change the fact that Oni Akuma fought an extensive battle with Mantra Asura (who is many times stronger than base), and showed equal strength, speed, durability and skill throughout battle? No.

plus its scaling. He busted a moon.

Ok. Looks like we're rolling the feats only mentality.

If you think Akuma's planetary then I wouldn't disagree he'd win.

Well he fought a a character with planetary+ physicals to a stalemate, so either you just ignore scaling completely and without reason or agree that he'd win.

We can't just scale Asura energy resistance to akuma... we might as well just make the fight Asura vs naruto with how much scaling is being done at this point.

I wasn't scaling Asura's energy resistance though? If you're referring to me mentioning the fact that Asura tanked Vlitra's energy beams, it would be because Akuma could damage him with energy blasts, making it a feat for him. The only thing I've scaled are physical stats like strength and speed, which makes sense, and your only rebuttals have been complaints that it's scaling rather than actual refutations.

And like I said, Mantra Asura no-sold this planet+ level blast from Vlitra and actually plowed through it.

No Caption Provided

Here is video evidence.

Loading Video...

That shows planetary+ strength and durability from Mantra Asura even without using his feat against Wyzen. Akuma could damage him with both blasts and physical strikes, and I've actually played the game so I would know.

The thing is he's gonna know about Akuma's superior physicals (which none of the other guys you mentioned had) and utilize his versatility instead of get splattered into paste. Or he should.

OP doesn't give Naruto knowledge though. As far as we can tell this is a random encounter.

spiritual attacks aren't exactly uncommon in Naruto

Which some how means Naruto has resistance to it? Just because it exists in his verse?

atomic dismantling is relatively or perhaps even completely uncommon in the world of sf and tekken. There's a much higher level of inexperience between the two characters and their sets of abilities. A guy with high physicals with spirit attacks shouldn't be too hard to figure with Naruto. Everything that Naruto can do will be a surprise to Akuma.

Akuma is way older than Naruto and has been fighting for a way longer amount of time. As a matter of fact, his fight with Asura lasted 500 years...

Loading Video...

If anyone has the experience advantage, it would definitely be him.

Having relatively high physicals with one set of hax honestly shouldn't be too much for Naruto to handle

I'm sorry, but this isn't a sound argument at all. It actually sounds like you're trying to convince yourself this is true rather than me.

#20 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: give me like a day or so to get to a computer mr "I'm gonna completely ignore the precog, massively ranged energy attacks, and fact that yknow, Akuma's not faster than naruto" points. I'll make sure to counter each and every one of your points.

#22 Edited by HigherPower (11992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: Yikes, I missed several of your counters because they were text quoted in my rebuttals that you responded to. Lol why'd you do that? I only refuted the part of your post that wasn't quoted. I'll edit them into my last post.

#23 Posted by HigherPower (11992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: Now I have ignored nothing. There's no hostility to be had anymore, so take your time.

Avatar image for bigdumbsmartguy
#24 Posted by BigDumbSmartGuy (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma wins.

#25 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: I'm on a phone... it's troubling... desktop mode is slow and irritating. That was just the easiest way at the time. Appreciate the counters, sometimes it feels like people on here completely ignore my counters in favor or pushing their own points. Apologize for the hostility, understand that I won t get mad at you guys... but because I kind of like this stuff a lot, I do sometimes get irritated, like a video game.

#26 Edited by HigherPower (11992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: You know, the funny thing is I'm making these posts from my phone too, lol.

I understand where you're coming from, and I apologize as well. I'll be looking forward to your response if you find the time.

#27 Edited by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio
@higherpower said:

What does that have to do with anything? Does it change the fact that base Asura destroyed something that dwarfed the Earth in size? No. Does it change the fact that Oni Akuma fought an extensive battle with Mantra Asura (who is many times stronger than base), and showed equal strength, speed, durability and skill throughout battle? No.

No. It's just that the whole point of what Augus said is that bigger doesn't mean stronger or tougher. So at that point who knows if Wyzen was actually as durable/dense as a planet. Or if he was big for nothing. It shouldn't automatically be regarded as a planetary feat is what I'm saying.

Ok. Looks like we're rolling the feats only mentality.

I'm cool with scaling. This is a DLC add on to a video game. I don't think it was intended for Akuma to Scale to Asura

Well he fought a a character with planetary+ physicals to a stalemate, so either you just ignore scaling completely and without reason or agree that he'd win.

I generally don't ignore scaling. But the character has his own impressive on screen feats. If it was so important to show Akuma off as planetary why not have the two fight on a separate planet, which actually permeate the Asura's wrath Universe. Maybe Akuma has planetary durability, but it's not like he actually affected Asura enough with hits to permanently hurt him, so definitely no reason to think he has planetary+ striking power.

I wasn't scaling Asura's energy resistance though? If you're referring to me mentioning the fact that Asura tanked Vlitra's energy beams, it would be because Akuma could damage him with energy blasts, making it a feat for him. The only thing I've scaled are physical stats like strength and speed, which makes sense, and your only rebuttals have been complaints that it's scaling rather than actual refutations.

Good joke. I showed Asura procuring zero injury from Vlitra's planetary+ energy projections on post 19. Akuma could damage him with blasts yet he's not comparable to Naruto.

Asura didn't tank it. He countered the blast with his own attack and he had help with him. So now I should scale Akuma's energy attacks to planetary+, or half planetary? Or should I, logically, and reasonably just use Akuma's own energy attack feats and just claim it as part of inconsistency on Asura's part due this being DLC. And besides

No Caption Provided

The only thing they pushed through was above, not every spot of lightray that was produced. I wouldn't really consider this a planetary + feat either.

If anyone has the experience advantage, it would definitely be him.

He has experience fighting one guy with one set of abilities for 500 years, Naruto has more versatile experience, even if Akuma has fighting for longer.

Naruto doesn't have any light speed combat or travel speed feats either. I too would only place him at MHS to sub-relativistic at best, and that's the speed of base Asura. Mantra Asura is massively more powerful than his base version so he'd be faster than Naruto just based on that. I'm not seeing how this is hard to understand.

Because Massively Hypersonic to sub relativistic is such a mighty range, That just about anything could be put into there. This may be bad, but unless there's something specific to compare or it's pretty obvious, once characters get into categories of speed I consider them nigh equal. So Bullet timer with the bullet timers, Super sonic with super sonics, MHS to MHS, Sub Relativistic to sub rel, Ftl to Ftl, etc etc. And while Akuma has a speed feat that's pretty easy to calculate Naruto isn't in the same boat exactly. I'm not saying Naruto is faster, I consider them in the same range, so i consider them equal, but he has multiple techniques to create range

What are you talking about? Naruto's precog is only effective in close range. He can't see into the future. If he keeps his distance than his precog would be more useless then it would be if he tried CQC with Akuma.

Ok. I also thought Naruto could recognize ability(strengths & weaknesses) as well, but it seems I recalled incorrectly.

Asura could do this in Beserker form

No Caption Provided

Yet he's not comparable to Naruto.

Berserker Asura and Mantra Asura have different Pro's and con's even though Mantra Asura is considered.. "Stronger" in this case it's more in a physical sense. Berserker Asura is when his energy projection is at his wildest and arguably peak. And honestly while he shot more, so it looked more destructive, yeah I'd say not a single one of those were honestly comparable to some of Naruto's bigger blast

Number one, Akuma has tanked blasts from Mantra Asura so I could make the argument that he wouldn't be effected by Naruto's energy attacks, but it would just involve more scaling to Asura's weaker forms. Based on raw, tangible feats, Akuma was able to fly from the Moon all the way to the Earth in a matter of seconds while fighting Asura. That is a distance of 238,900 mi (384,400 km) which is enough space to fit all planets in our solar system side by side with room to spare. Naruto doesn't have any attacks with AoE that spans anywhere near that large, so Akuma could indeed avoid everything he throws at him.

You're saying it like Naruto's energy attacks Blast radius, speed of explosion, amount of attacks, and where he's aiming in the first place won't have an effect here with the dodging. Dodging isn't always so simple.

I'm sorry, but this isn't a sound argument at all. It actually sounds like you're trying to convince yourself this is true rather than me.

Nope... I can really envision Naruto not getting tagged using substitution, clones, etc and then countering with high energy attacks for the win. A lot of his large Energy attacks are infused with TSB energy so I could definitely see them damaging Akuma regardless of the energy attacks he's been hit with by Asura.

#28 Edited by HigherPower (11992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar:

No. It's just that the whole point of what Augus said is that bigger doesn't mean stronger or tougher. So at that point who knows if Wyzen was actually as durable/dense as a planet. Or if he was big for nothing. It shouldn't automatically be regarded as a planetary feat is what I'm saying.

What are you talking about? The only comment I remember Augus making concerning Wyzen was that he was "weak" (presumably in comparison to him) due to being dependent on Mantra. And I re-watched episodes 10 and 11 to make sure... he never said nor so much as implied anything that corroborates the assumptions you're making here.

Furthermore, the version of Wyzen that preceded Gongen was Vajra Wyzen, and he appeared to be made of stone. His Gongen form had a darker and more metallic sheen, so at that size (where he was clearly much bigger than the planet) I wouldn't place density or durability beneath that of a planet either way.

I'm cool with scaling. This is a DLC add on to a video game. I don't think it was intended for Akuma to Scale to Asura

This doesn't make any sense. Composite Akuma is the version we're using, so he gets composite feats. Just because the DLC isn't canon to standard Akuma doesn't mean it's not applicable to this match. And unfortunately for Naruto, one of his feats in the crossover was fighting on par with Mantra Asura (a planetary+ character) for over 500 years. If you fight someone on physically equal terms for 5 centuries non-stop, then it is perfectly fine to power-scale you to them. Your refusal to scale Akuma and Asura to each other is arbitrary and not justified by anything that's concrete or reasonable.

I generally don't ignore scaling. But the character has his own impressive on screen feats.

And? Just because he has some feats of his own doesn't mean scaling shouldn't be taken into consideration.

If it was so important to show Akuma off as planetary why not have the two fight on a separate planet, which actually permeate the Asura's wrath Universe.

I don't know, maybe because the animators and writers weren't concerned with giving their characters feats for the battle forums...

Maybe Akuma has planetary durability, but it's not like he actually affected Asura enough with hits to permanently hurt him, so definitely no reason to think he has planetary+ striking power.

Whatever do you mean by permanent? If you watched the fight you wouldn't make comments like this. Akuma damaged him several times with both energy projections (if you got tagged by them while playing) and physical strikes. Having actually played the game I can ascertain this. I don't see why the damage has to be "permanent", or how it could have been permanent in the first place since it was a Lost Episode.

Asura didn't tank it. He countered the blast with his own attack and he had help with him.

For that specific instance, yeah. But earlier, Vlitra fired the exact same energy beam which he straight up tanked. Yasha even asked if he would give up in the face of that attack, and Asura said "don't make me laugh".

Loading Video...

So now I should scale Akuma's energy attacks to planetary+, or half planetary?

You do realize that either one is above Naruto's capabilities to reproduce, right? He's continent level+ at his absolute strongest.

Or should I, logically, and reasonably just use Akuma's own energy attack feats and just claim it as part of inconsistency on Asura's part due this being DLC. And besides

The only thing they pushed through was above, not every spot of lightray that was produced. I wouldn't really consider this a planetary + feat either.

This logic can be applied to virtually every widespread AoE attack that goes against a human sized opponent. For example, Naruto's best durability feat is tanking Toneri's Golden Wheel Rebirth Explosion. That was an attack that split the moon in half like a sword, and the attack itself was longer than the moon's diameter. But it was a narrow beam whose moon-splitting energy was distributed over at least the length of the moon. Naruto is about 6 foot and he was hit with something whose energy was distributed over 2,000 miles... so you tell me how much of the attacks total energy was he hit by?

Exactly. A fraction of it. So even if we don't consider Asura being immersed in Vlitra's beam as a planetary durability feat (due to the amount of his body that actually interacted with was minimal), the same thing can go for Naruto.

He has experience fighting one guy with one set of abilities for 500 years, Naruto has more versatile experience, even if Akuma has fighting for longer.

So your line of logic is, Naruto has fought people with cool powers, making his experience "versatile" and thus superior to someone who's been fighting for dozens of times longer than he's been alive?

Because Massively Hypersonic to sub relativistic is such a mighty range, That just about anything could be put into there. This may be bad, but unless there's something specific to compare or it's pretty obvious, once characters get into categories of speed I consider them nigh equal. So Bullet timer with the bullet timers, Super sonic with super sonics, MHS to MHS, Sub Relativistic to sub rel, Ftl to Ftl, etc etc. And while Akuma has a speed feat that's pretty easy to calculate Naruto isn't in the same boat exactly. I'm not saying Naruto is faster, I consider them in the same range, so i consider them equal, but he has multiple techniques to create range

I don't think you understood what I was trying to say but fair enough.

Berserker Asura and Mantra Asura have different Pro's and con's even though Mantra Asura is considered.. "Stronger" in this case it's more in a physical sense.

Based on what? Mantra Asura has greater Mantra reserves than all of his previous forms, and Mantra is the source of energy for demigods. He would be superior in all aspects, not just physicals but he'd have greater energy as well.

Berserker Asura is when his energy projection is at his wildest and arguably peak. And honestly while he shot more, so it looked more destructive, yeah I'd say not a single one of those were honestly comparable to some of Naruto's bigger blast

The red shockwave from Beserker Asura's blasts alone was multi-continent sized...

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

You're saying it like Naruto's energy attacks Blast radius, speed of explosion, amount of attacks, and where he's aiming in the first place won't have an effect here with the dodging. Dodging isn't always so simple.

I fail to see how this counters what I said. Akuma would be able to react to the attacks when they're sent towards him, and he has the movement and travel speed sufficient to escape it's area of influence.

Nope... I can really envision Naruto not getting tagged using substitution, clones, etc and then countering with high energy attacks for the win. A lot of his large Energy attacks are infused with TSB energy so I could definitely see them damaging Akuma regardless of the energy attacks he's been hit with by Asura.

Akuma is fast enough to weave through Naruto's energy attacks and stronger enough to overpower them like he did to Vlitra's energy blast with Yasha. Naruto rarely uses substitutions. TSB's are a problem, but Naruto would need to get within close range to use them which gives Akuma a chance to end things with a single strike or Shun Goku Satsu. Which of Naruto's attacks are infused with TSB "energy"? His Bijudama Rasenshuriken used TSB's as a base, but what evidence is there to confirm that the rasenshuriken disintegrates things at the level of a standard TSB and not a rasenshuriken for example?

#29 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: But I did watch the fight between Akuma and Asura. Because why wouldn't I have? Asura's wrath boss fights are like some of the best visually in gaming.

#31 Posted by HigherPower (11992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar said:

@higherpower: ... Alright. I concede. Akuma wins.

Cool, glad I could make you see eye to eye with me on this. Nice debate man.

@cor_tsar said:

@higherpower: But I did watch the fight between Akuma and Asura. Because why wouldn't I have? Asura's wrath boss fights are like some of the best visually in gaming.

I meant if you played the fight, my bad. It's a totally different experience than just watching it. And I agree on that last part.