• 144 results
#101 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: the concept of here needing prep to teleport them across that distance is dismissed by the fact that she casually teleported ban across same distance with a finger snap. She made the portal as obviously she wasn't there to teleport them personally. not to mention it is still an extension of her spatial ability which includes her teleportation.

Why would she teleport an already sleeping ban to the gate when she said he could complete his sleep in liones. Except you expect ban to sleep walk to the gate. She was obviously sending him straight to liones.

Her radius is her range. Heck she proved this when she teleported mel to the base of the commandments at Edinburgh and back. Her range = her radius = her sphere of spatial influence.

In your scan she even says hher "spell effect radius" i.e. the range within which her spell can have effect which is obviously several hundred miles as merlin casually teleports people across that distance.

The fact that her range is hundred of miles does not mean or imply that she can teleport a whole country. It means she can teleport persons or objects across one which is what she consistently showed.

I don't get how you can say her radius (which again is same as her range) is only a couple of meters when your own scan literally says it's several miles.

not to mention, here is a more accurate translation of what occured;

https://imgur.com/a/OSXqt

#102 Posted by God_Vulcan (7610 posts) - - Show Bio

This is starting to get annoying.

#103 Posted by TheVivas (15579 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: What else do you expect of kroc? The guy thinks War Arc Kakash is Caulifa tier in speed.

#104 Posted by TheVivas (15579 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: I wouldn’t know, haven’t finished SDS.

#105 Edited by God_Vulcan (7610 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: I'll ignore the Ban thing since I already told you she could teleport him to Liones. This conversation hinges on the difference between Merlin's radius and range so I'll focus on that.

Her radius is her range.

Except no it's not.

Heck she proved this when she teleported mel to the base of the commandments at Edinburgh and back. Her range = her radius = her sphere of spatial influence.

That literally makes no sense. She teleported Mel to the commandments hideout which shows her range, or how far away she can teleport things. Mel was a few meters away from her after the Druid training ended and she sent him there, so Mel was within her short radius. If Meliodas was 100 miles away from her, she wouldn't be able to teleport him anywhere because he'd be out of her radius. But since he was right next to her, she'd be able to send him anywhere.

In your scan she even says hher "spell effect radius" i.e. the range within which her spell can have effect which is obviously several hundred miles as merlin casually teleports people across that distance.

Yes. Galan was outside her area of influence so she couldn't teleport him anywhere. But if he was right next to her she would've tossed him into a volcano or something across the world. If Merlin's radius was several hundred miles she'd be able to teleport something that's hundreds of miles across, or every person within an entire country and she obviously can't. Range is how far away she can teleport things, but the thing she wants to teleport has to be close to her, aka within her radius.

The fact that her range is hundred of miles does not mean or imply that she can teleport a whole country. It means she can teleport persons or objects across one which is what she consistently showed.

That's how far away she can send things, which is her range. Let me give you a real life example:

Say you have a catapult. The catapult has a bowl shapped ammunition basket in which you place small objects for it to launch. The range the catapult can launch something is one hundred feat. But if you place a small object near the base of the catapult, do you expect that object to go anywhere? Of course not, because the ammunition basket is the radius; or where you place things for the catapult to send it anywhere.

Merlin's teleportation radius is limited to things that are close to her, her range is how far away she can send things once they're in her area of influence. I can not explain this any further, and it seems we've gone drastically off topic.

Tying it back to Galan, even if he could jump that distance, he still wouldn't be as fast as a composite Akatsuki member so.....

I don't get how you can say her radius (which again is same as her range) is only a couple of meters when your own scan literally says it's several miles. not to mention, here is a more accurate translation of what occured;

https://imgur.com/a/OSXqt

That scans proved nothing. You've accomplished absolutely nothing since the moment you stepped into the thread.

#106 Posted by God_Vulcan (7610 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@god_vulcan: What else do you expect of kroc? The guy thinks War Arc Kakash is Caulifa tier in speed.

Kek. Man, I should really take your advice sometimes. If I'd listened to you earlier I would've saved myself a headache and about an hour of time.

#107 Edited by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: except she teleported mel to and from i.e. she teleported him to the ten commandments base and brought him back to istar without being physically with him. that alone debunks the assertion that her radius is only a few meteres. Heck in your scan she puts her radius at several miles so I don't know where you get meters from.

Omg. You are comparing spatial manipulation to a catapult. And like I said she teleported mel to Edinburg and back WITH OUT BEING PHYSICALLY PRESENT (aand whilst weakened if I might add).

So wait. The akatsuki can cover hundreds of miles in an instant? I can't even....

#108 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: yeah, still waitin for them faster than lightning Kakashi feats.

#109 Posted by TheVivas (15579 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: Yeah, still waiting for you to learn how to not troll in these threads.

Radius = range lmao

#110 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: not trolling though. It's not my fault you can't find none existent feats.

Range = Radius in the sense that they both refer to distance and the aoe of an attack or technique e.g. deidara has a radius of 10 km with his final explosion. Guess what his range would also be with same technique?

Sure exceptions exist such as minato using ftg kunai and markings to give him range but merlin doesn't have that limitation.

#111 Edited by God_Vulcan (7610 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla:

except she teleported mel to and from i.e. she teleported him to the ten commandments base and brought him back to istar without being physically with him. that alone debunks the assertion that her radius is only a few meteres.

But there was a 10 second time limit tho? And it was stated he'd automatically be back?

No Caption Provided

Heck in your scan she puts her radius at several miles so I don't know where you get meters from.

Several miles out of her radius means her radius is several miles?

No Caption Provided

Omg. You are comparing spatial manipulation to a catapult.

>Not knowing what an analogy is

And like I said she teleported mel to Edinburg and back WITH OUT BEING PHYSICALLY PRESENT (aand whilst weakened if I might add).

Except she never did that, you just made this up; I re-read the whole Vampires of Edinburgh arc just for this debate and that never happened.

So wait. The akatsuki can cover hundreds of miles in an instant? I can't even....

Do you realize what you're saying? Just because no akatsuki member has replicated the exact feat of jumping out of Merlin's TP radius, means they're not as fast as them and don't have better speed feats?

10/10 argument brah

#112 Posted by God_Vulcan (7610 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: not trolling though. It's not my fault you can't find none existent feats.

Range = Radius in the sense that they both refer to distance and the aoe of an attack or technique e.g. deidara has a radius of 10 km with his final explosion. Guess what his range would also be with same technique?

Sure exceptions exist such as minato using ftg kunai and markings to give him range but merlin doesn't have that limitation.

WHUT that's not nearly the same thing

#113 Posted by TheVivas (15579 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: Just stop. You can’t expext anyone to believe you’re not trolling when you say things like range is the same thing as radius. It’s a wonder anyone replies to you anymore.

#114 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: she said that she could teleport him back on ten seconds implying that it wasn't automatic (states that it will take ten seconds before she can teleport him back). Not to mention merlin at thd time was far from full power (she was manifesting herself through an orb).

Heck, here she teleports diane ' hammer to her while she was in Camelot and the hammer, in liones. In an instant.

http://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/120/15

http://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/120/16

A catapult is a poor analogy when dealing with spatial manipulation which was the point I was trying to make. Not to mention merlin has no such limitations as what you ascribed to a catapult.

Was referring to the same feat of her teleporting mel to the ten commandments who were in Edinburgh. Guess I could have been more clearer.

If akatsuki has more impressive speed feats then pls post them.

#115 Edited by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: it is though. If I have a technique which a radius of 12 km than puts my range/aoe at 12 km radius. It's logic really.

Literally the only difference is that radius is a measurement of range (ddiameters can also be used)

They are practically synonymous

https://wikidiff.com/radius/range

#116 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Edited by Marc_55 (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

It's logic really.

Loading Video...

#118 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: so... radius isn't a measurement of range?

#119 Posted by God_Vulcan (7610 posts) - - Show Bio

I can educate unintelligent people, but I can't teach someone who isn't willing to learn.

#120 Posted by Marc_55 (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

You're confusing the use of these terms, that's all.

#121 Edited by God_Vulcan (7610 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla said:

Dude.

The distance Merlin can send people =/= The scale of what she can teleport. I've said this 300 times. You've been using that argument to wank Galan to a speed he's never shown, and even if I did say Galan could jump hundreds of miles before Merlin could react (Merlin has no speed feats by the way) he still wouldn't be as fast as a Composite Akatsuki member. So not only have you been wasting my time you've been wasting everybody else's.

#122 Posted by TheVivas (15579 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Posted by Yox (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite akatsuki should take it

#124 Posted by streak619 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: dude, range is basically the largest amount distance that she can teleport something away.

Radius is the minimum distance within which an object needs to be, in order to for her to teleport it.

Meaning, she can teleport an object across the world but if her radius is small, she won't be able to bring it back because it's NOT in her radius of INFLUENCE anymore, I can't believe it took dozens of posts to get this point across to you

#125 Posted by easterlin74 (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Kamui teleport Totsuka blitz gg. Also if he has 6 paths of Pein its op combo with Kamui dimension. He can just keep the revive guy there and revive other peins if needed.

#126 Posted by yourgod666 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW.... this is a mismatch... Sins get rekt so hard.

#127 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: we literally see merlin teleport diane staff all the way from liones to Camelot in her instance. It is obvious that her range equals her radius

Merlin can keep up with the rest of the sins in combat who who are lightning timers since bos.

Pls stop saying it and show me a feat from akatsuki better than currently cover in hundreds of kilometers in an instant.

#128 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: first of all, that literally makes no sense. Radius is a measurement of range same as diameter, square kms etc. You are basically just assigning terms at this point.

Second of all we see a weakened merlin teleport mel to Edinburg and back WITH OUT BEING PHYSICALLY PRESENT

We see her teleport diDiane ' s staff all the way from liones while she was in Camelot. so it's quite clear her radius = her range even if I choose to adopt the random terms you unilaterally assigned.

#129 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I still can't believe I m surprised "nauto wins" cause.... reasons. It's like most people here either don't know the sins oe ....

How does akatsuki win. Seriously.

One of pain's best feat was replicated by galan with a casual swING (wwhom most of the sins would curbstomp at this point)

Literally every ranged attack can either be teleported in an instant or just plain full countered.

The gap in physical strength, durability etc is just plain embarassing.

Even Kumai can be countered by a cruel sun + infinity combo

I truly shouldn't expect anything less frim this place but still...

#130 Posted by streak619 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: you're completely dodging the point.

Radius refers to radius of influence.

Range refers to range of effect. It doesn't matter what they mean inherently, because the context is completely different.

As GV pointed out, that was only for 10 seconds. There isn't any evidence to suggest she can do unconditionally.

The fact that she wasn't able to teleport who was too far away proves that she has a small radius of influence. It doesn't get simpler than this

#131 Edited by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: not only are you assigning random definitions to pretty clear cut terms but even then you would still be wrong.

The merlin that required ten seconds had had her body petrified and was merely a manifestation of the real merlin I.e. not full power merlin.

You accuse me of dodging yet completely dodge the fact that merlin while in Camelot and in her real body casually teleported Diane ' s hammer which was in liones in an instant

"the fact that she wasn't able to teleport who was too far away proves that she has a small radius of influence. It doesn't get simpler than this"

Or it just proves that galan is fast enough to escape her range in an instant which is hundreds of kilometers btw.

Heck when galan arrived at camelot, we saw him come from beyond the clouds to the ground in an instant proving that covering that distance is nothing to him

"

#132 Edited by Kallinalli (120 posts) - - Show Bio

All the actual proof point to her having the 300 miles of influence actually, while lowballers and downplayers (like God_Vulcan) have their assumptions on how it works with no proof. Meters huh?

Infinity+BFR+Perfect Cube.

#133 Posted by streak619 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: isn't it a fact that she travelled a small distance she escaped the radius of influence?

#134 Posted by TheVivas (15579 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: You have absolutely no right to criticize the Naruto fan base on this site when you make idiotic claims such as “range is the same thing as radius” and “Kakashi is Caulifa tier in speed”.

Your lack of understanding of these characters is just that obvious.

#135 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: if you had provided a single feat from Kakashi above lightning timing then I would concede but you just won't or can't.

Now I want a yes or no answer from you on this question.

Do you believe that kage Kakashi is a lightning timer without the sharingan despite the fact that he could no longer use raikiri due to loss of the sharingan?

#136 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: ????

We don't know how far galan jumped to escape her radius but galan had earlier casually jumping far above the clouds and reaching the ground in an instant.

Not to mention merlin again teleported an object from liones to camelot while in Camelot. That a "rradius" of several hundred kilometers which galan escaped in an instant.

#137 Posted by qwe (277 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: if you had provided a single feat from Kakashi above lightning timing then I would concede but you just won't or can't.

Now I want a yes or no answer from you on this question.

Do you believe that kage Kakashi is a lightning timer without the sharingan despite the fact that he could no longer use raikiri due to loss of the sharingan?

Wait since when Kakashi is around lightning timer? i dont think he has any feats that close to this

#138 Posted by streak619 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio
#139 Posted by God_Vulcan (7610 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#140 Posted by kroczilla (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@qwe: according to gai, Kakashi as a kid while wielding the sharingan reacted to and cut lightning. He is a lightning timer with the sharingan hence without it he can't use raikiri properly

#141 Posted by TheVivas (15579 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: Using the Sharingan has nothing to do with Kakashi’s lightning timing speed. He had to stop using it because he has tunnel vision without it and can’t see an opponent’s counter attack. This is explained in the flashback pretty clearly. It has nothing to do with “Sharingan boosts his speed so that’s why he doesn’t use it anymore”.

#142 Posted by streak619 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: sharingan doesn't boost combat speed. Just reaction speed. Minato pointed out that he couldn't that he couldn't see/react as well as he normally did while using the Chidori.

#143 Posted by qwe (277 posts) - - Show Bio

@qwe: according to gai, Kakashi as a kid while wielding the sharingan reacted to and cut lightning. He is a lightning timer with the sharingan hence without it he can't use raikiri properly

Oh that,like i said he has no lightning feats, featless statement mean noting.

Not to mention Zabuza himself who can keep up with Kakashi said that Haku stronger than him,same Haku who Sasuke can match in speed,and he was slower than sound at that point.also Sasuke with no Sharingan was able to easily keep up and win against 10% of Zabuza,if Zabuza was even close to lighting speed Sasuke would get blitz easily.

#144 Edited by qwe (277 posts) - - Show Bio

By the way about Sword of Totsuka of Itachi,it can't even pierce Sin's skin.. it kinda useless here