• 144 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for gxrevs06
#1 Posted by GXrevs06 (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

Characters in the composite:

Itachi, Obito, Hidan, Pain/Nagato, Deidara, Sasori, Kisame, Kakazu, Konan, Zetsu

Merlin, King, Diane, Mel, Ban, Gowther, Escanor,

Rules

  • Random Encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Win by death or KO
  • Fight takes place 5 minutes to noon

Notes

Akatsuki is not affected by Nagato and Itachi's illnesses and is fully healthy. Also has the rinnegan

Avatar image for god_vulcan
#2 Edited by God_Vulcan (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

Akatsuki stomps. Nagato's powerset alone could solo half the sins. And no one can resist Itachi's genjutsu, so adding the other abilities makes this a near mismatch.

EDIT: Just saw Obito has the Rinnegan. This is a mismatch.

Avatar image for gxrevs06
#3 Edited by GXrevs06 (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

Akatsuki stomps. Nagato's powerset alone could solo half the sins. And no one can resist Itachi's genjutsu, so adding the other abilities makes this a near mismatch.

EDIT: Just saw Obito has the Rinnegan. This is a mismatch.

This is a composite character, not a team battle. As in a single person with all the abilities of the aforementioned characters

The rinnegan is just from Nagato/Pain. Not Obito

Avatar image for qwe
#4 Posted by qwe (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Composite Sin has Chakra for the sake of the fight in order that genjutsu will work on him?

Online
Avatar image for qwe
#5 Posted by qwe (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway,Composite Sin should be able to stomp ,too much haxs and too strong for Composite Akatsuki

Online
Avatar image for god_vulcan
#6 Posted by God_Vulcan (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

@qwe: You're kidding right?

Avatar image for qwe
#7 Edited by qwe (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

@qwe: You're kidding right?

Nope,What even exactly Composite Akatsuki can do to Sin for your opinion?

Online
Avatar image for flashingsabre
#8 Posted by FlashingSabre (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, you made Escanor immortal. And he has Soul Resistance.

Avatar image for god_vulcan
#9 Posted by God_Vulcan (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: I know it's composite characters; I can read thread titles. I may have worded ny statement weird.

Ah, so Obito doesn't have the Rinnegan. All the means is that this reverts from total mismatch back to near mismatch.

Avatar image for god_vulcan
#10 Edited by God_Vulcan (7806 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for chaos239
#11 Posted by Chaos239 (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

So we have

Pain Paths (Six Paths of Pain and the Bijuu and their hosts)

Kamui intangibility

Susanoo (Totauka Blade and Yata Mirror)

Puppets

Regen

Rinnegan hax

Genjutsu

Akastuski stomps

Avatar image for dust_hawk
#12 Edited by Dust_Hawk (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh...composite Itachi could probably solos. 🤔

Kishimoto created Itachi's version of the flying Perfect Susanoo for the Storm 4 videogame. Obviously with a Perfect version of the Totsuka Blade, Yata Mirror and Yasaga Magatama.👈

Comparable with EoS Sasuke Perfect Susanoo due to Team Ouji.

A composite Akatsuki has tons of feats. In order to understand their composite potential everyone should search their moveset/ouji etc. from every Narutimate Accel, Storm series, Chronicles, Impact etc. etc. videogames. Let alone anime, spin-off...

I have every Naruto videogames besides PS1 and Gameboy Adv. titles, so i know what i'm talking about.

Avatar image for dust_hawk
#13 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like qwe is here just to trigger the others...oh wait...troll account, yup. Why bother? 🤣

Avatar image for flashingsabre
#14 Edited by FlashingSabre (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Misread the title. Though it was a combination of the teams into two fighters.

Sins still stomp though. They're varyingly superior in every way, and can counter everything the Akatsuki have.

Avatar image for qwe
#15 Edited by qwe (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

So we have

Pain Paths (Six Paths of Pain and the Bijuu and their hosts)

Kamui intangibility

Susanoo (Totauka Blade and Yata Mirror)

Puppets

Regen

Rinnegan hax

Genjutsu

Akastuski stomps

Susanoo will get easily melt by Escanor's heat,useless.

Composite Sin charcter is immortal. Akastuski's regen(from Hidan i guess you mean?) is joke compare to that.

And you seriously want to talk about haks? Composite Sin can easily BFR etc or just turn everyone to ant-size or just one shot everyone.also they has perfect cube whicn can reflect damages

Online
Avatar image for qwe
#16 Posted by qwe (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh...composite Itachi could probably solos. 🤔

Kishimoto created Itachi's version of the flying Perfect Susanoo for the Storm 4 videogame. Obviously with a Perfect version of the Totsuka Blade, Yata Mirror and Yasaga Magatama.👈

Comparable with EoS Sasuke Perfect Susanoo due to Team Ouji.

A composite Akatsuki has tons of feats. In order to understand their composite potential everyone should search their moveset/ouji etc. from every Narutimate Accel, Storm series, Chronicles, Impact etc. etc. videogames. Let alone anime, spin-off...

I have every Naruto videogames besides PS1 and Gameboy Adv. titles, so i know what i'm talking about.

Stop posting,you seriously try to use video games "feats"?

Online
Avatar image for god_vulcan
#17 Edited by God_Vulcan (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

@qwe said:
@god_vulcan said:

@qwe: You're kidding right?

Nope,What even exactly Composite Akatsuki can do to Sin for your opinion?

Seriously? The question you should be asking here is what can't they do to the Sin. A composite Akatsuki has literally every advantage over them besides pure brute strength. But raw speed, hax, versatility, durability, and destructive capacity/ power output are massively in their favor.

By feats, Diane, Gowther, King, and Ban are fodder. They're all out of their weight class bar two abilities, namely Fox Hunt and Chastiefol's petrification that King has only ever used once. The only people who matter (as always) are Merlin, Meliodas, and Escanor.

Putting all of their abilities together, it comes down to Infinity + Sunshine + Demon powers

vs

Mangekyou Sharingan, (which in turn gives Susanoo, Amaterasu, and Tsukonyomi) Kamui, (which gives complete spatial intangibility from physical attacks), Rinnegan (which gives Chibaku tensei, telekinesis, animal summons, soul ripping, energy absorption, Gedo Mazo), as well as Deidara's C4 which would even incap someone of Ban's regeneration. In addition to several more abilities.

Then there's the speed gap and power output. Composite Sin is outclassed in too many ways.

Avatar image for god_vulcan
#18 Edited by God_Vulcan (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre said:

@god_vulcan: Misread the title. Though it was a combination of the teams into two fighters.

Sins still stomp though. They're varyingly superior in every way, and can counter everything the Akatsuki have.

Prove it.

Avatar image for dust_hawk
#19 Edited by Dust_Hawk (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

@qwe: "Composite" means something else for you? 🤣😘

Please, go to sleep. Reading your hilarious statements hurts my eyes. 😫

Avatar image for almighty
#20 Posted by ALMIGHTY (2825 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Obito ?????? Uhm that includes JUUBITO right ???

Akatsuki Member stomps

Avatar image for qwe
#21 Edited by qwe (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:
@qwe said:
@god_vulcan said:

@qwe: You're kidding right?

Nope,What even exactly Composite Akatsuki can do to Sin for your opinion?

Seriously? The question you should be asking here is what can't they do to the Sin. A composite Akatsuki has literally every advantage over them besides pure brute strength. But raw speed, hax, versatility, durability, and destructive capacity/ power output are massively in their favor.

By feats, Diane, Gowther, King, and Ban are fodder. They're all out of their weight class bar two abilities, namely Fox Hunt and Chastiefol's petrification that King has only ever used once. The only people who matter (as always) are Merlin, Meliodas, and Escanor.

Putting all of their abilities together, it comes down to Infinity + Sunshine + Demon powers

vs

Mangekyou Sharingan, (which in turn gives Susanoo, Amaterasu, and Tsukonyomi) Kamui, (which gives complete spatial intangibility from physical attacks), Rinnegan (which gives Chibaku tensei, telekinesis, animal summons, soul ripping, energy absorption, Gedo Mazo), as well as Deidara's C4 which would even incap someone of Ban's regeneration. In addition to several more abilities.

Then there's the speed gap and power output. Composite Sin is outclassed in too many ways.

>Mangekyou Sharingan, (which in turn gives Susanoo, Amaterasu, and Tsukonyomi)

Susanoo get melt by escanor's body heat,Amaterasu get easily reflect by Full Counter or nullify it,Composite Sin has resistance to mind manipulation.

>Kamui, (which gives complete spatial intangibility from physical attacks)

There is a time limit for that,also it not really going to help here Composite Sin can teleport and Minato'd him

>Rinnegan (which gives Chibaku tensei, telekinesis, animal summons, soul ripping, energy absorption, Gedo Mazo

Chibaku Tensei not going to do anything here 0-0

Composite Sin can destoy it easily by himself or just teleport himself out of there easily or just BFR the Chibaku Tensei itself.

All the animals are useless here

soul ripping also not going to help too,the Gedo Mazo\King of Hell can't take Composite Sin's soul since Escanor's abilty will burn and destoy them and then it just will come back to his body.

Deidara's C4 is useless,Composite Sin is immortal.

You ignore from so much of Composite Sin abilities...

Online
Avatar image for qwe
#22 Posted by qwe (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

Composite Obito ?????? Uhm that includes JUUBITO right ???

Akatsuki Member stomps

I don't think OP meant to Juubito,just Obito when he was Akatsuki mumber(Tobi)

Online
Avatar image for god_vulcan
#23 Posted by God_Vulcan (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

@qwe:

Susanoo get melt by escanor's body heat,Amaterasu get easily reflect by Full Counter,Composite Sin has resistance to mind manipulation.

Itachi's Susanoo tanked a natural lightning bolt, which are on average 5x hotter than the surface of the Sun. It's not getting melted. Also, Amaterasu can't get reflected by Full Counter because it's not a projected attack; it ignites whatever the user is looking at. Escanor resisted fodder TP from Gowther who in no way is superior to Itachi as far as telepathic abilities are concerned.

There is a time limit for that,also it not really going to help here Composite Sin can teleport and Minato'd him

The time limit is only really a handicap if the opponent has continuous long-lasting AOE attacks, but it's a great option for h2h. I don't know what the last part means, but if you're trying to say Merlin can BFR the Akaktuski member via teleportation-- just know it's impossible to BFR a kamui user because they can travel dimensions and teleport as well.

Chibaku Tensei not going to do anything here 0-0. Composite Sin can destoy it easily by himself

In a random encounter, the Sins would have no knowledge on the akatsuki's abilities and thus would have no idea that destroying it is the way to stop it. None of them have the lifting strength feats to resist it so Chibaku tensei would still incap.

BFR the Chibaku Tensei itself.

Merlin has never teleported anything this large...

No Caption Provided

It's a mountain range-sized ball of rock.

All the animals are useless here soul ripping also not going to help too,the Gedo Mazo\King of Hell can't take Composite Sin's soul since Escanor's abilty will burn and destoy them and then it just will come back to his body.

True. They still have other ways to win though.

Deidara's C4 is useless,Composite Sin is immortal.

The only immortal on the Sins is Ban, but can still be incapped. Ban has never regenerated from a cellular lvl so C4 disperses him until further notice.

You ignore from so much of Composite Sin abilities...

Because everything besides Merlin's powerset (and Mel/Esca's DC) is useless...

Avatar image for flashingsabre
#24 Posted by FlashingSabre (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: And I misread again. Forgot this was 6 Paths Obito. He solos.

Avatar image for callmeblast
#25 Posted by CallMeBlast (1563 posts) - - Show Bio

@qwe: immortality means nothing to Naruto verse

Avatar image for chaos239
#26 Posted by Chaos239 (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

@qwe said:
@chaos239 said:

So we have

Pain Paths (Six Paths of Pain and the Bijuu and their hosts)

Kamui intangibility

Susanoo (Totauka Blade and Yata Mirror)

Puppets

Regen

Rinnegan hax

Genjutsu

Akastuski stomps

Susanoo will get easily melt by Escanor's heat,useless.

Feats of his Heat melting something that tanks lightning?

Composite Sin charcter is immortal. Akastuski's regen(from Hidan i guess you mean?) is joke compare to that.

They get sealed by Totsuka Blade.

And you seriously want to talk about haks? Composite Sin can easily BFR etc or just turn everyone to ant-size or just one shot everyone.also they has perfect cube whicn can reflect damages

Can they get though Susanoo and Yata Mirror? Puppets? Paths of Pain? Kisame's water sphere? Amaterasu? Almighty Push? Summons?

All before they get tagged and sealed by Totsuka Blade?

Avatar image for chaos239
#27 Posted by Chaos239 (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: It isnt, its all the Akatsuki in one body vs Sins in one body.

So Akatsuki Era Obito.

Avatar image for flashingsabre
#28 Edited by FlashingSabre (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: So it is a comnined character, and 6 Paths Obito isn't allowed?

Then the Sin stomps 0 diff. They can't hurt it at all, with Escanor's durability, Ban's immortality, Diane's Iron Skin, Mel's 7 hearts, King's healing aura, Merlin's perfect Cube, and Gowther's Doll body, which counters stuff like C4 and poison.

Avatar image for rxdking
#29 Posted by Rxdking (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Does composite mean all versions of the character?

I believe the sins have some novel/non canon spinoffs that are being overlooked. Not sure though

Avatar image for chaos239
#30 Posted by Chaos239 (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: Yes it's a combined Character, the Sins get instantly Sealed and swarmed by Puppets, Paths of Pain, Summons and Sharks.

Avatar image for flashingsabre
#31 Posted by FlashingSabre (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Base Meliodas can tank Gil's natural lightning easily, and Escanor can burn him fine.

BoS Demon Mel broke out of an unbreakable seal two power ups ago.

Susano'o is only mountain level at best aside from the Mirror, which 5 of the Sins can easily surpass.

Puppets can't do anything against someone with Mountain Range+ durability and poison immunity.

Soul Rip is useless.

Kisame's sphere gets vaporized by Cruel Sun.

Amaterasu can be teleported off, then regenerated from.

Almighty Push can be no sold with Mountain Range durability and strength.

Summons get incinerated by passive body heat.

Avatar image for flashingsabre
#32 Posted by FlashingSabre (1934 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for chaos239
#33 Posted by Chaos239 (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Base Meliodas can tank Gil's natural lightning easily, and Escanor can burn him fine.

So it can't melt or effect Susanoo? Good.

BoS Demon Mel broke out of an unbreakable seal two power ups ago.

Not Totsuka Blade sealing. Naruto Sealing =/= Sins Sealing

Susano'o is only mountain level at best aside from the Mirror, which 5 of the Sins can easily surpass.

So it can block any of their attacks with no difficulty since Akatsuki has higher speed feats such as Half Dead Near Blind Itachi reacting to Kirin.

Puppets can't do anything against someone with Mountain Range+ durability and poison immunity.

Distractions.

Soul Rip is useless.

Ok.

Kisame's sphere gets vaporized by Cruel Sun.

So an opportunity to get Sealed?

Amaterasu can be teleported off, then regenerated from.

So when it's being constantly spammed?

Almighty Push can be no sold with Mountain Range durability and strength.

Six Tails naruto is above Mountain level.

Summons get incinerated by passive body heat.

Feats please.

Kamui, Genjutsu, Totsuka, Susanoo still guarantees a win.

Avatar image for god_vulcan
#34 Edited by God_Vulcan (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: Let's see here

Then the Sin stomps 0 diff. They can't hurt it at all, with Escanor's durability,

This is useful against Chibaku Tensei because...

Ban's immortality,

C4

Diane's Iron Skin,

Whut? What's this supposed to do?

Mel's 7 hearts,

He can still be incapped

King's healing aura,

Useless. Ban already has a healing factor.

Merlin's perfect Cube,

Kamui users can teleport anywhere.

and Gowther's Doll body, which counters stuff like C4 and poison.

No it doesn't. Scans of it tanking cellular disintegration.

Base Meliodas can tank Gil's natural lightning easily, and Escanor can burn him fine.

Gil's lightning is magic based. Unlike Sasuke who forms thunderclouds by shooting fireballs into the air for condensation, Gil creates clouds from magic so we don't know whether it has the identical properties of real lightning like heat and speed, as opposed to Sasuke's Kirin which had a stated timeframe and was produced by natural causes accelerated from jutsu.

BoS Demon Mel broke out of an unbreakable seal two power ups ago.

Fair enough.

Susano'o is only mountain level at best aside from the Mirror, which 5 of the Sins can easily surpass.

2 of the Sins*

Amaterasu can be teleported off, then regenerated from.

It can't be teleported off... Merlin has never used teleportation like that. And it doesn't stop burning so the healing factor will be working overtime to the point other attacks like C4 would seal the deal.

A composite Sin would still get clapped by Genjutsu. Itachi > Gowther. In a random encounter they wouldn't know the method of destroying Chibaku tensei so they would get sealed. All physical CQC options are rendered useless by kamui intangibility, which means Diane, King, and Ban's powersets are useless bar healing factor. Gowther's powers are also fodder here, he can't TP a Composite Akatsuki and the akatsuki member can blitz.

Avatar image for flashingsabre
#35 Edited by FlashingSabre (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: What are you talking about. All I said is that it's hotter than lightning. Obviously his normal mountain level flames aren't going to bust the mountain level Susano'o. He'll have to use Mountain Range level attacks like Divine Thousand Slashes and Holy Sword Escanor to cut it open.

You have no evidence of how they compare. You can't prove that the Totsuka Seal is stronger.

BoS Mel was a causal lightning timer. Galen was FTE. After his first Speed boost, Mel was FTE to him. Then he got another speed boost. And he has his demon form, which is several times faster than that. He can also use Physical Hunt to steal the Akatsuki's speed and add it to his own.

Worthless distractions, since they get evaporated by Escanor's passive body heat, which melted a large castle around him while he was at his weakest.

The Sin has sealing resistance, and is massively faster, and can teleport, and can create an energy shield too durable for Itachi to cut through.

Rapid fire MHS+++ teleportation spam.

Almighty Push barely affected 6 Tails Naruto, so I don't see your point.

The summons only heat feat is being one shot by Amaterasu. They need to show energy feats to survive.

Kamui is worthless against Ban's regen, as well as being dodgeable via teleportation, as Minato showed.

Gowther is a high level telepath, who can TP a small army, and Escanor could resist his unamped TP attacks.

Susano'o gets shattered by any causal mountain range attack. Mel's Demon Wave and Divine Slashes, Escanor's Divine Sword, or King's True Sunflower.

Avatar image for qwe
#36 Edited by qwe (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

@qwe:

Susanoo get melt by escanor's body heat,Amaterasu get easily reflect by Full Counter,Composite Sin has resistance to mind manipulation.

Itachi's Susanoo tanked a natural lightning bolt, which are on average 5x hotter than the surface of the Sun. It's not getting melted. Also, Amaterasu can't get reflected by Full Counter because it's not a projected attack; it ignites whatever the user is looking at. Escanor resisted fodder TP from Gowther who in no way is superior to Itachi as far as telepathic abilities are concerned.

There is a time limit for that,also it not really going to help here Composite Sin can teleport and Minato'd him

The time limit is only really a handicap if the opponent has continuous long-lasting AOE attacks, but it's a great option for h2h. I don't know what the last part means, but if you're trying to say Merlin can BFR the Akaktuski member via teleportation-- just know it's impossible to BFR a kamui user because they can travel dimensions and teleport as well.

Chibaku Tensei not going to do anything here 0-0. Composite Sin can destoy it easily by himself

In a random encounter, the Sins would have no knowledge on the akatsuki's abilities and thus would have no idea that destroying it is the way to stop it. None of them have the lifting strength feats to resist it so Chibaku tensei would still incap.

BFR the Chibaku Tensei itself.

Merlin has never teleported anything this large...

No Caption Provided

It's a mountain range-sized ball of rock.

All the animals are useless here soul ripping also not going to help too,the Gedo Mazo\King of Hell can't take Composite Sin's soul since Escanor's abilty will burn and destoy them and then it just will come back to his body.

True. They still have other ways to win though.

Deidara's C4 is useless,Composite Sin is immortal.

The only immortal on the Sins is Ban, but can still be incapped. Ban has never regenerated from a cellular lvl so C4 disperses him until further notice.

You ignore from so much of Composite Sin abilities...

Because everything besides Merlin's powerset (and Mel/Esca's DC) is useless...

>Itachi's Susanoo tanked a natural lightning bolt, which are on average 5x hotter than the surface of the Sun. It's not getting melted.

Itachi's Susanoo "tank" it but it got completely destory by the lightning,also dont bring real life facts to fiction,it never been claimed that this lightning was that hot, but even if we assume it true you seriously want to go this way? really? Escanor was able to completely vaporize a person which is above 1.500.000 degrees and completely melt a stone castle,sometihg that even Nuclear Explosions(100,000,000 degrees+) can't do.

>Also, Amaterasu can't get reflected by Full Counter because it's not a projected attack

It seem like projected attack here

http://i1.mangapanda.com/naruto/463/naruto-761729.jpg

But even if it not he can just nullify it,not a big deal.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6ICzYOPWLBg/V67NSaxP0jI/AAAAAAACHJA/WOX20Vsv8PY7UGjyffI74150Wkb47R1BwCHM/s16000/0039-010.png

or

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/images/a/ad/Merlin_using_Absolute_Cancel.png/revision/latest?cb=20140705133744

>Escanor resisted fodder TP from Gowther who in no way is superior to Itachi as far as telepathic abilities are concerned.

Gowther use his full power in that attack,And base on what Gowther is "fodder" compare to Itachi in Mind Manipulation abilities?

>In a random encounter, the Sins would have no knowledge on the akatsuki's abilities and thus would have no idea that destroying it is the way to stop it. None of them have the lifting strength feats to resist it so Chibaku tensei would still incap.

Composite Sin has the intelligence and the analyzing ability of Merlin and Gowther,there is no reason he won't be able to understand that,but he doesn't really need to since he can survive it anyway.

>Merlin has never teleported anything this large...

I didn't mean to that Composite Sin need to teleport the chibaku tensei itself,just teleport the mass of gravity or just teleport himself out of there,pretty easy.

>The only immortal on the Sins is Ban, but can still be incapped. Ban has never regenerated from a cellular lvl so C4 disperses him until further notice.

Well Ban is a real immortal and he he can't die by physical way,he dont has just some shitty regular regeneration,he is literallyimmortal,nothing suggest that he would suddenly die from it.

Online
Avatar image for god_vulcan
#37 Posted by God_Vulcan (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

@qwe: Please learn how to format.

Avatar image for qwe
#38 Edited by qwe (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

@qwe: Please learn how to format.

Yeah i know someone told me how to do that some weeks ago but i forgot,sorry

Online
Avatar image for flashingsabre
#39 Posted by FlashingSabre (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: They can just teleport out of Chibaku Tensei as they're being dragged in.

Gowther doesn't breathe, so they won't even inhale C4.

Diane ability is just to stack on top of Mel and Escanor's durability. It's not that strong on its own, but its an additional multiplier.

Yeah, but here he has all the others' defensive abilities.

It would speed up the healing even further, making all physical injuries useless.

Fair enough, but it will still block non-Kamui'ed attacks.

They wouldn't need to breathe, so the bombs wouldn't enter their body. C4 has no feats of damaging someone from the outside, so we can't just assume it would work the same without being breathed in.

We've gone over this before. Gil summons his lightning from the clouds, same as Sasuke. If you're going to be like that, then pretty much every showing of fictional lightning is negated. Are you really going to try and argue against it in every series that uses it? That means that for every One Piece, Bleach, Magi, Marvel, DC thread, and plenty more, you'll have to ague against every lightning timing feat. C'mon.

King is mountain level with True Chastifol (Against the Albion). Sunflower is stronger than Chastifol, so True Sunflower should, by all logic, be stronger than True Chastifol.

Diane lifted up a small mountain worth of land during the fighting festival with Mother Catastrophe. She's several times stronger now.

The Sin could teleport itself away from the flames, and then regenerate. Why would they have to take the flames with them. Worst case, It could just telefrag the burning body parts off. Ban's come back from being a skeleton in seconds.

Escanor is immune to Gowther's normal output. I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but there's room for doubt. I'm not a fan of using Genjutsu GG is the character does have TP resistance.

Teleportation.

Speed blitz, or AoE attacks.

The Akatsuki's best speed feat is keeping up with KCM Naruto. At absolute best, that would only equate to pre-resurrection Meliodas' speed, which is too slow to keep up with a current composite Sin. And that's without factoring in Physical Hunt.

Avatar image for thevivas
#40 Posted by TheVivas (15664 posts) - - Show Bio

@qwe: So Itachi’s Susanoo was completely destroyed by Kirin? Then who’s Susanoo did he show Sasuke when he revealed the technique?

Avatar image for gxrevs06
#41 Edited by GXrevs06 (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

I am just going to clarify a few details of the OP since a lot of people seem to be getting confused

  • "Sin" and "Akatsuki" are both one character. They have the abilities/skills of all the aforementioned characters in their respective comps. Each of those characters' individual feats are applicable to Sin and Akatsuki
  • We're using normal Obito(Tobi), though "Akatsuki does have a rinnegan due to Nagato
  • Akatsuki does not have six paths chakra or Bijuu
  • Canon feats only.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

Avatar image for god_vulcan
#42 Posted by God_Vulcan (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

I will respond soon.

Avatar image for qwe
#43 Edited by qwe (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@qwe: So Itachi’s Susanoo was completely destroyed by Kirin? Then who’s Susanoo did he show Sasuke when he revealed the technique?

He just simply create it back again after that,the Susanoo dont have a limit or "life" you can use that as much as you want and have enough chakra

Online
Avatar image for qwe
#44 Edited by qwe (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

I am just going to clarify a few details of the OP since a lot of people seem to be getting confused

  • "Sin" and "Akatsuki" are both one character. They have the abilities/skills of all the aforementioned characters in their respective comps. Each of those characters' individual feats are applicable to Sin and Akatsuki
  • We're using normal Obito(Tobi), though "Akatsuki does have a rinnegan due to Nagato
  • Akatsuki does not have six paths chakra or Bijuu
  • Canon feats only.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

By the way OP i know it sound like stupid question but does Hawk is part of the Composite Sin too and you consider him as part of TSDS in this fight or not?

Online
Avatar image for valor_175
#45 Posted by Valor_175 (4461 posts) - - Show Bio

The composite Akatsuki member wins, but Merlin's hax could pose a problem if used quickly and efficiently enough.

Avatar image for thevivas
#46 Posted by TheVivas (15664 posts) - - Show Bio

@qwe: Then how do you know it was completely destroyed? And if it can be completely destroyed, why can’t he just bring it back right away like he already did?

Avatar image for marc_55
#47 Posted by Marc_55 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

It's worth noting that the Akatsuki also have an immortal in their ranks, thus this composite character should be immortal too.

Avatar image for thenewguysnm1
#48 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh...composite Itachi could probably solos. 🤔

Kishimoto created Itachi's version of the flying Perfect Susanoo for the Storm 4 videogame. Obviously with a Perfect version of the Totsuka Blade, Yata Mirror and Yasaga Magatama.👈

Comparable with EoS Sasuke Perfect Susanoo due to Team Ouji.

A composite Akatsuki has tons of feats. In order to understand their composite potential everyone should search their moveset/ouji etc. from every Narutimate Accel, Storm series, Chronicles, Impact etc. etc. videogames. Let alone anime, spin-off...

I have every Naruto videogames besides PS1 and Gameboy Adv. titles, so i know what i'm talking about.

its not a composite as in games its all CANNON feats they have shown mashed into one super warrior

also akatuski win

as h2h is not really a factor because of kamui they have a izanagi and izanami user 5 hearts etc honestly this isnt that fair

Avatar image for linglung
#49 Posted by linglung (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh...composite Itachi could probably solos. 🤔

Kishimoto created Itachi's version of the flying Perfect Susanoo for the Storm 4 videogame. Obviously with a Perfect version of the Totsuka Blade, Yata Mirror and Yasaga Magatama.👈

Comparable with EoS Sasuke Perfect Susanoo due to Team Ouji.

A composite Akatsuki has tons of feats. In order to understand their composite potential everyone should search their moveset/ouji etc. from every Narutimate Accel, Storm series, Chronicles, Impact etc. etc. videogames. Let alone anime, spin-off...

I have every Naruto videogames besides PS1 and Gameboy Adv. titles, so i know what i'm talking about.

this,,, and Dude...

I'm envy on you,,

Avatar image for kallinalli
#50 Posted by Kallinalli (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Akatsuki stomps. Nagato's powerset alone could solo half the sins. And no one can resist Itachi's genjutsu, so adding the other abilities makes this a near mismatch.

EDIT: Just saw Obito has the Rinnegan. This is a mismatch.

Composite Sin shitstomps LMAO. BFR+Infinity=eternal BFR.