Composite 1-A Character, Composite Pro Heroes Character, and Composite League of Villains Character(MHA) vs Team OPM

#1 Posted by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

3 characters with all powers from

1. Class 1-A
  2. All Pro Heroes
  3. All League of Villains

Respectively. VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Genos is Post-G4. PPP is in MA arc, and Garou is in post-Metal Bat fight.

Who wins and why?

If composite characters are against the rules, I'll try to delete the thread.

#2 Posted by KingFrieza (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

They could abuse twice's duplication to win, possibly in a landslide. Twenty thousand duplicates of all might could do the trick.

If the three don't use twice's power right, then they obviously lose.

#3 Edited by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

Non composite All Might solos. Non composite All for One solos.

#4 Posted by SoImMe (335 posts) - - Show Bio

All three lose.

#5 Posted by DevoidRuby (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Genos stomps

#6 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@soimme said:

All three lose.

Which three?

#8 Posted by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Dadpool (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Garou, Genos, and PP Prisoner take on 20,000 AFOs?

#10 Edited by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

@logiclancer: Yeah and many people don't even try to actually compare feats and just decide based on which feats look better to them. I don't care if a billion people have an opposing opinion unless they actually base it on logic and proof.

#11 Posted by Toratorn (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Genos vaporizes them all.

#12 Posted by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Many people base it on the fact that Genos and All Might both have around MCB level destructive power but the latter is many times faster and more versatile. Not looking into a debate with you, just describing general opinion.

#13 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

@logiclancer: All Might has MCB level power with only wind generated from his movements. His full on hits are far above that not to mention Genos's only attack that reaches MCB level is his heat cannons. His physicals are not even city block level.

#14 Edited by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Hey man, like I said, not looking for a debate. Why don't you counter someone:

Here

Or here

or there.

I do agree with General Consensus that Genos win, but I'm not debating in my own thread. I'm interested to see your arguments for All Might.

#16 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

@logiclancer: Most of those are just "Genos stomps" with no actual arguments. Basically All Might has feats to prove he can tank anything Genos uses and feats to prove he can casually one-shot. Only reaction/combat speed is in favor of Genos.

#17 Posted by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Counter someone in the thread. @toratorn, @supermanthor, and @devoidruby all seem to think that Genos can solo. I'm sure they're mostly willing to counter you.

In fact, here you are, saying G4 Genos(A moderately powerful Genos) is getting stomped, while many people seem to say AS Genos(The second weakest version) can stomp.

Like I said, I'm interested in hearing your arguments against other people.

#18 Edited by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

@logiclancer: I had an argument with @toratorn here https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/prime-all-might-runs-one-punch-man-gauntlet-2015975/

And all he did was massively downplay feats of All Might, ignore the difference between beam attacks and punches and quote a ridiculous calculation that seemingly implies Saitama and Genos to be 20 meters tall.

Supermanthor only said "Genos" "He is my fav" "Genos faster". These are not arguments.

Neither G4 nor Post-Gouketsu Genos is even near %1 the strength of All Might and all his heat cannons combined are not even half of the energy/heat of a single punch from All Might.

#19 Posted by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: I know, I made that thread and keep tabs on it too. But I'm sure a debate in this thread will turn out differently. I didn't agree with him there just like I don't agree with you right now. There's also supermanthor and devoidruby.

#20 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

@logiclancer: For some reason i can't see devoidruby anywhere and i did not see an actual argument from supermanthor. Can you post the ones you are talking about at least in the form if thread link and post number?

#21 Posted by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: I looked at your arguments here and there is something wrong. You seem to be using Prime All Might like in the gauntlet I made,no? This thread's All Might is BoS, sorry for not making it clear.

#22 Posted by cpt_nice (10082 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much hax on MHA side.

#23 Posted by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for more attention.

#24 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: I looked at your arguments here and there is something wrong. You seem to be using Prime All Might like in the gauntlet I made,no? This thread's All Might is BoS, sorry for not making it clear.

I was only talking about weakened All might. Weakened All might's physical strength and striking power is higher than the entire S-class combined (except most likely Blast) with current feats, hopefully that changes after Monster Association arc. ONLY the air movement caused by his considerably slowed down hit leveled multiple buildings. He stopped a SUPERSONIC half to multi MILLION TON metal cube with a single punch combined with Midoriya. He is actually leagues faster too but in jump speed only and not reaction/combat speed. Genos can't even hurt him maybe except post-Gouketsu body with blades can but nothing less has any chance.

#25 Posted by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: I'm sure I can make you change your mind.

No Caption Provided

Most of the S-Class can replicate feats beyond this, believe it or not. The hero with top AP in the S-class is Tatsumaki, whom ONE said can lift the entirety of Z-City. Cities in OPM are country-sized too, but that sounds like wank. I'm sure All Might is<< that.

#26 Edited by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

@logiclancer: I am well aware of all the feats from OPM. In fact much more so than MHA which i don't care much about. Genos's that feat from the manga can be calculated to be 1-2 kt (4-8 TJ) energy(the manga version) if we assume its a half-surface blast cratering. The anime portrayal looks like a below ground level blast but with a bigger crater which would make it roughly on the same level. And trying to scale the physical hits of characters from Genos's heat blasts don't work scientifically. So no, "most" of S-class can't match that energy. By feats only Tatsumaki, Child Emperor with Brave Giant (Both exceeding it by multiple Orders of Magnitude) and questionably Bang and Darkshine can match its energy. In raw power Genos is one of the top ones, even ONE said that. Tatsumaki would beat All might but she is not a physical power house so what i said still holds true. Weakened All might's physical strength &amp;gt;&amp;gt; The entire S-class combined. But if at the end of MA arc abandonment Bang somewhat matches Psykos like in the webcomic we might get a good scaling from her multi-billion ton TK feat.

Just a note after re-looking at the Elder Centipede fight massive thruster fires used by Genos should be at the very least ~10+ kilotons just due to sheer size of the flame. And considering how small of a origin point they have it should at least give mild to serious burns to All might if we low-ball All mights feat. So post Gouketsu Genos might likely win.

#27 Posted by LogicLancer (842 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

@logiclancer: Well a weakened All Might might be beaten by current Genos (the other 2 ir G4 can't do anything to him tho) but a composite pro hero would have One for All + Mt. Lady's gigantification which massively multiplies strength. Composite pro hero is too much.