I see It should be alright assuming he can't attack people and they can't attack him
Looks alright to me.
@emperorthanos-: Could I switch my body for composite 616 Spidey (ie. including The Other feats)? Also, if I use Assassin Spider-Man's spider-sense, do I get composite with 616 Peter? If not, I'll just use 616 Peter's spider-sense. Also, just to confirm - 1610 Reed's power (ie. my body is made of pliable bacterial stacks which I can control) is fine, right?
Does the Other give me any feats above his standard Body? If assassins spider-sense is greater than regular 616 then sure.
Can I get feats for this version of reed?
The Other was supposed to amp Peter but none of the feats are beyond his standard capabilities. It's NBD, but it makes it a bit easier for me if I don't need to check every time I post a feat for whether it was during the time he had The Other.
Assassin's Spider-Sense is a lot more powerful than 616, so thanks for letting me have composite.
- he can control the pliable bacterial stack which allows him to stretch and shapeshift
- it also replaces his organs and stuff so he doesn't get damaged when he shapeshifts (and also allows him to seal over bullet wounds and stuff)
- it doesn't need oxygen to survive, so Maker doesn't need to breathe
- it can be used to stretch his mind, thus increasing his intelligence
- he can stretch his body mass to make more than one body at the same time (though they all have to be connected to each other)
- the pliable bacterial stack doesn't stop him from being able to die, so technically it is within the limits you set, as long as I don't use the clones (since they would presumably be Spider-Man level due to being Spider-Man's body)
Just wanted to confirm because I didn't want to sneak it in if you weren't aware of the powerset.
OK I will allow the other feats assuming it doesn't make him faster than usual.
As for the Maker's abilities they seem a lot more OP than I thought. I think it would be safer if you took something else.
Thanks. Instead of the Maker's abilities could I use Venom's healing abilities? Basically it's like a ton of symbiotic healing, but it is far from instantaneous and can be overwhelmed. So it doesn't make him unkillable and should be allowed as per your rules.
Also, here's my full character post, assuming the above is okay:
Theme: What They Become from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Mind: 616 Peter Parker with Back in Black mindset
Body: 616 Peter Parker
Skills: Composite Post-Crisis/Post-Flashpoint Batman
Power 1: Composite 616/Assassin Spider-Man Spider-Sense
Power 2: Composite Flash/Eddie Venom regeneration
I would say his healing is above wolverines.
@emperorthanos-: Could I get Todoroki's ice and Midnight's quirk as ny powers? I will decide my build based on that.
I think his ice goes above the range limits. Midnight is fine
@emperorthanos-: BTW, I do get Killua's assassination abilities since it is part of his powerset, right?
No. You don't get his entire powerset just that specific ability
@emperorthanos-: ok I'll change the second poeer for Topics earthbending, do I get seismic sense from her power?
yeah and yes you would.