#101 Posted by emperorthanos- (16386 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: He is unable to use any of his other attacks while in this form.

And here is Kars feats:

https://imgur.com/a/RyPjf

Bullet timing

And for strength:

Can regen very well and has 900kg/cm^2 grip strength

I see It should be alright assuming he can't attack people and they can't attack him

Looks alright to me.

@emperorthanos- said:
@blackspidey2099 said:
@emperorthanos- said:
@blackspidey2099 said:

@emperorthanos-: Could I switch my body for composite 616 Spidey (ie. including The Other feats)? Also, if I use Assassin Spider-Man's spider-sense, do I get composite with 616 Peter? If not, I'll just use 616 Peter's spider-sense. Also, just to confirm - 1610 Reed's power (ie. my body is made of pliable bacterial stacks which I can control) is fine, right?

Does the Other give me any feats above his standard Body? If assassins spider-sense is greater than regular 616 then sure.

Can I get feats for this version of reed?

The Other was supposed to amp Peter but none of the feats are beyond his standard capabilities. It's NBD, but it makes it a bit easier for me if I don't need to check every time I post a feat for whether it was during the time he had The Other.

Assassin's Spider-Sense is a lot more powerful than 616, so thanks for letting me have composite.

Maker feats:

- he can control the pliable bacterial stack which allows him to stretch and shapeshift

- it also replaces his organs and stuff so he doesn't get damaged when he shapeshifts (and also allows him to seal over bullet wounds and stuff)

- it doesn't need oxygen to survive, so Maker doesn't need to breathe

- it can be used to stretch his mind, thus increasing his intelligence

- he can stretch his body mass to make more than one body at the same time (though they all have to be connected to each other)

- the pliable bacterial stack doesn't stop him from being able to die, so technically it is within the limits you set, as long as I don't use the clones (since they would presumably be Spider-Man level due to being Spider-Man's body)

Just wanted to confirm because I didn't want to sneak it in if you weren't aware of the powerset.

OK I will allow the other feats assuming it doesn't make him faster than usual.

As for the Maker's abilities they seem a lot more OP than I thought. I think it would be safer if you took something else.

Thanks. Instead of the Maker's abilities could I use Venom's healing abilities? Basically it's like a ton of symbiotic healing, but it is far from instantaneous and can be overwhelmed. So it doesn't make him unkillable and should be allowed as per your rules.

Also, here's my full character post, assuming the above is okay:

Huntsman Spider

Introduction: TBA

Theme: What They Become from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Mind: 616 Peter Parker with Back in Black mindset

Body: 616 Peter Parker

Skills: Composite Post-Crisis/Post-Flashpoint Batman

Power 1: Composite 616/Assassin Spider-Man Spider-Sense

Power 2: Composite Flash/Eddie Venom regeneration

I would say his healing is above wolverines.

@emperorthanos-: Could I get Todoroki's ice and Midnight's quirk as ny powers? I will decide my build based on that.

I think his ice goes above the range limits. Midnight is fine

@emperorthanos-: BTW, I do get Killua's assassination abilities since it is part of his powerset, right?

No. You don't get his entire powerset just that specific ability

@higorm said:

@emperorthanos-: ok I'll change the second poeer for Topics earthbending, do I get seismic sense from her power?

yeah and yes you would.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#102 Edited by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: I am sorry, Vanilla Ice's ability allows him to move while in it as well, he just can't use any other attacks.

If this isn't ok then I will change it.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
#103 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2585 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps said:

@emperorthanos-: oh, sweet this is happening again? hook me up.

here's my build:

Picture:

No Caption Provided

Name: Ennuyé Shakai-byō

Theme: Smoke and Guns - Nathan Sharp

Mind - Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)

Body Atsushi Nakajima (Bungou Stray Dogs)

Skill: Killua Zolydck (Hunter x Hunter)

Powers: Lucario's Aura (Pokemon) and Pre-7 year skip Gajeel's Iron Dragon Slaying Magic (Fairy Tail)

changed my setup a bit so could you update this in the participant list, also does encasing my body in certain materials e.g. iron, count as physical enhancements?

#104 Edited by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:

You get two abilites

I had 2, Ultimate Doc Ock's metal control and Mister X's telepathy

Also Kars is definitely over limits, the guy tanked being punched to space

#105 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: He didn't get punched to space, he got hit by rubble which sent him to space, but that is only because of his regen.

#106 Edited by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: He didn't get punched to space, he got hit by rubble which sent him to space, but that is only because of his regen.

That sounds like healing over wolverine level and he still tanked being hit into a volcano by a plane. You think a tank can survive this

No Caption Provided

#107 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg:

1. Regeneration is not measured by Attack potency of attack but by damage recieved, if a sword that can cut superman (let us say Adamantium or something) slashes wolverine's chest, he will be able to regenerate. As you can note from this example... It doesn't matter if the sword was street level or Superman level, a slash to the chest is still a slash the chest... something wolverine can heal from. Now the reason why Kars got shot to space was because

a. He was on a platform that was rising (Volcano pressure made it fly I think), so its not like he got sent from the ground to space, he traveled a huge distance prior

b. he was sent to space by being hit by rocks , so the damage recieved would be like getting shot with bullets... Something Wolverine can heal from.

2. A tank would certainly survive the scan you just showed. The plane isn't that big and he only survived being thrown in lava because of his Composite life form abilities (Being able to make his skin spungee and create air pockets)... Something that my character won't have because I only have Kars stats.

#108 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio
#109 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Actually switch me back to Gorgon(sorry), I think Ultimate Goblin's striking is over tank level

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
#110 Edited by deactivated-5b466be4b5981 (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: She's not that much faster than Pete. And Pete's definitely stronger. She had that one time where she hit him so fast he couldn't react but granted he wasn't really on guard at the time but consistently and by feats, she's not that faster than say Black Cat.

For the Emperor, he mentally summons a gun but it's invisible so it's more like him shooting invisible projectiles from his hands in practice. Same concept for Aerosmith. Also, all powers kinda defeat the purpose of weapons to some extent if you think about it.

Also, Cream (Vanilla Ice's Stand) Erases matter and he's pretty much invincible while in it so I don't think it's allowed

#111 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18332 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: I believe you said Todoroki's fire was okay, so I will take that and midnight's quirk as my powers.

I will do my overall build soon.

#112 Posted by Joewell911 (14729 posts) - - Show Bio
#113 Edited by HigorM (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: cool, I'll make the adjustments.

#114 Posted by geekryan (4514 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Sorry, can I switch my Power #1 (Mystique's shapeshifting) to Daredevil's enhanced senses?

#115 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18332 posts) - - Show Bio

Mind: Laura Kinney(A.K.A. X-23)

Body:Yang Xaio Long

Skill: Garou

Power 1: Todoroki's Fire

Power 2: Midnight's Somnambulist

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#116 Edited by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

• Mind: PC/N52 Deathstroke
  • Body: 616 Beast
  • Skills: Wolverine
  • Power Uno: Percy Jackson Water Manipulation
  • Power Dos: Bishop Energy Absorption/Redirection

@emperorthanos- Edited.

#117 Posted by StormShadow_X (16695 posts) - - Show Bio
#118 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18332 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Is my build okay?

#119 Posted by emperorthanos- (16386 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: I am sorry, Vanilla Ice's ability allows him to move while in it as well, he just can't use any other attacks.

If this isn't ok then I will change it.

Yeah I think you should change it.

That scans seemed above the limits.

@emperorthanos-: Yo yo. Can you answer the question in post #93 please?

Yeah they should be fine.

@emperorthanos-: I believe you said Todoroki's fire was okay, so I will take that and midnight's quirk as my powers.

I will do my overall build soon.

Yeah that's fine.

@geekryan said:

@emperorthanos-: Sorry, can I switch my Power #1 (Mystique's shapeshifting) to Daredevil's enhanced senses?

sure.

#120 Posted by emperorthanos- (16386 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Shouldn't pheremones and abilities like that be banned?

Hmm I suppose you are right.

@thewatcherking said:

@emperorthanos-: Is my build okay?

Everything looks ok but I think I going to have to disallow Midnights abilities as it is fairly close to mind control.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
#121 Edited by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2585 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: could you update my build in the participant list? changes on on post 103

#122 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18332 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: It literally only puts people to sleep,so I don't see how that's like mind control and instead of knock out gas.But if that's the case I don't have any builds left that I want to use.

#123 Posted by Chronicplane (9050 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by emperorthanos- (16386 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio
#126 Edited by emperorthanos- (16386 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Posted by Joewell911 (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Sweet, thanks. Final build is in the OG post, just a change to the body.

#128 Edited by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:

Mind: DekuMHA TBD

Body: Percy Jackson composite (no curse or volcano feat)

Skill: Zoro

Power 1: Stain's Blood Curdle

"This Quirk allows Stain to paralyze an opponent by ingesting samples of their blood."

Power 2: Twice's Double

"Twice's Quirk can clone things, making one into two. Twice normally uses his Doubling to create clones of himself and others; the clones have the same appearance, personality, and Quirk as the original. The clones have durability as they need to take a certain amount of damage before they disappear; when they take too much damage, they turn into some kind of liquid and evaporate. Twice is aware of when a clone is destroyed"

*Also will quirks and powers be the same thing in this scenario?

Does this fit the bill?

#129 Posted by Chronicplane (9050 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: Sorry to say it but I've already taken Deku as mind look at my build.

#130 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Ok I'll change it lol, too many MHA fans around here.

#131 Posted by StormShadow_X (16695 posts) - - Show Bio
#132 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: Percy Jackson composite includes Curse of Achilles, which is way too much for this.

#133 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration:

But I can change if he says it's too much even without those two things.

#135 Edited by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar said:

@supremegeneration: I said no Curse or Volcano feat.

I'm stupid leave me alone... I get hyped up because the iterations before this, we didn't make characters we just chose one and rolled with 'em and I picked Percy for all three previous iterations.

EDIT: He's fine without those things.

#136 Edited by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration:

Yea I was trying to find a body who could use a blade for my Qurik, and Percy is like synonymous with swordplay lol.

And I wasn't sure if we can use skill feats from the body, so I picked Zoro for skill lol.

#137 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:

Name: Doppelganger

No Caption Provided

Theme: Kyouhaku+Kokuten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7lUbWEbqY

Intro: TBD

Mind: Sasuke Uchiha

Body: Percy Jackson composite (no curse or volcano feat)

Skill: Zoro

Power 1: Stain's Blood Curdle

"This Quirk allows Stain to paralyze an opponent by ingesting samples of their blood."

Power 2: Twice's Double

"Twice's Quirk can clone things, making one into two. Twice normally uses his Doubling to create clones of himself and others; the clones have the same appearance, personality, and Quirk as the original. The clones have durability as they need to take a certain amount of damage before they disappear; when they take too much damage, they turn into some kind of liquid and evaporate. Twice is aware of when a clone is destroyed"

Updated.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#138 Edited by blackspidey2099 (6619 posts) - - Show Bio
#139 Edited by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Alyster, Eternal Terror

Life. Life was always changing. Evolving. Only through change can we evolve, they said. So he evolved. Changed. Why shouldn't he? How else to compete? No other way. He visited the ancient mages. Paid the most prestigious laboratories. They changed him. Instead of going forward, he grew fur. He went backwards. For this, he killed them all. But they must have done something right, for he had never felt more... alive. Fluid, even. Like he could take over everything; absorb it.

• Mind: PC/N52 Deathstroke
  • Body: 616 Beast
  • Skills: Wolverine
  • Power Uno: Percy Jackson Water Manipulation
  • Power Dos: Bishop Energy Absorption/Redirection

@emperorthanos- The final build, hopefully.

EDIT: Also, do we get senses from our body, skills, mind, or a combination of those?

EDIT2: Would it be alright if I used feats for feral Beast? It's the same physicals, but since it's a slightly different version due to less restaint, I figured I'd ask. He just has some notable fights (with characters that are in the limits) that I want to use.

#140 Edited by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:

I will change my powers to Meleoron's Perfect Plan and The Hand stand.

Meleoron was allowed in your last hunger games tourney and The Hand lets me do the same thing as the void except it is close range and it doesn't make me invisible. It gives me a hand that can swipe away anything.

Furthermore, I want to change Bear Grylls skill to Ultimate Kars's skill of holding his breath forever.

My body will still be Ultimate Kars because the scan isn't above the limits, the plane wasn't that big, a tank would certainly survive it I believe.

EDIT: If you really want me to replace Ultimate Kars then I will replace him with regular Kars

#141 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Final Build

Amatsu Masamune

No Caption Provided

John Carey was an American soldier sent to Japan at the end of World War 2 to stabilize Japan. After a late night drinking, John went to his post of collecting Japanese weapons, even family heirlooms. That night one particularly wealthy family brought Japan's most valuable sword, the Hanjo Masamune. Even though the sword was their most treasured possession, they left with a twinkle of happiness in their eyes. When John got the sword he felt a strong urge to walk. He left his post, moving in no particular direction, just moving. Eventually John reached a cave in the mountain. The cave had beautiful pools that glimmered with moonlight, but seemed to have a hint of darkness to them. Suddenly John was confronted by a spirit. Frozen, John watched the spirit merge with the sword and he felt a rush of power. John could feel the spirit, Amatsu Mikaboshi, Japanese god of evil, whispering in his ear, telling him to kill the invading Americans. John could do nothing, but comply. He left the mountain and tore apart an army base, gaining the name Amatsu Masamune among the locals due to his powers and sword. Eventually when the Americans left Japan, Amatsu returned to his cave, though he awaits for a new enemy to rise again.

Mind: Thanos

Body: Gorgon

Skillset: Mister X

Power 1: Xavier's TP(since it's only mind reading, this should be fine)

Power 2: Ultimate Doc Ock's control of Metal

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#142 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio
#143 Posted by Joewell911 (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Final build, the only thing different is the body and an added intro.

Surgia, Wrath of Gaea

"From the Earth I crawl, to the Earth they fall."

No Caption Provided

She is in pain. Everyday, they destroy her more and more. Her limbs are broken, her breath is held, her insides are ripped from her. Bloodied and bruised, for everyone to see. She is drained and violated, nothing more than a sack of resource. Yet, no one seems to care.

No longer.

She is tired of abuse, now. No more standing by as they use her. No more screaming in terror. Now it is time she makes them feel what they have done. She will tear down what they have brought up one by one, until there is nothing left. Her children are more powerful than anything they have built. One day she will be in peace; bountiful fields of green, endless blue and white skies, bright flowers and harmonic animals, all as things should be.

But that can only happen through removal of this parasite.

The Wrath of Gaea is born.

#144 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio
#145 Posted by emperorthanos- (16386 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: If I chose robocop as a body would I get his HUD as well?

No just physical stats

@emperorthanos-:

I will change my powers to Meleoron's Perfect Plan and The Hand stand.

Meleoron was allowed in your last hunger games tourney and The Hand lets me do the same thing as the void except it is close range and it doesn't make me invisible. It gives me a hand that can swipe away anything.

Furthermore, I want to change Bear Grylls skill to Ultimate Kars's skill of holding his breath forever.

My body will still be Ultimate Kars because the scan isn't above the limits, the plane wasn't that big, a tank would certainly survive it I believe.

EDIT: If you really want me to replace Ultimate Kars then I will replace him with regular Kars

Meleron has been taken already.

I'd rather you go with Regular Kars to be safe.

#146 Posted by StormShadow_X (16695 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: If I choose a mechanical body I'm not able to be controlled by metal manipulators right as that would fall under direct TK?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#147 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio
#148 Posted by emperorthanos- (16386 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:

Really, Venom's healing factor is nowhere near Wolverine level:

Venom heals after being stabbed straight through by Toxin (Venom Vol. 2 #34)

It takes him nearly an entire night to heal from that stab. Wolverine could have done so in minutes. If not, would Ultimate Iron Man's techkinesis/metal manipulation be okay?

EDIT: Actually, on second thought, I think I'd prefer to use the technokinesis/metal manipulation power if that's okay.

I need to see feats for Ultimate Iron Man. As he might be over the limits.

@emperorthanos- The final build, hopefully.

EDIT: Also, do we get senses from our body, skills, mind, or a combination of those?

EDIT2: Would it be alright if I used feats for feral Beast? It's the same physicals, but since it's a slightly different version due to less restaint, I figured I'd ask. He just has some notable fights (with characters that are in the limits) that I want to use.

It should be under body.

Yeah that should be fine.

#149 Posted by emperorthanos- (16386 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: If I choose a mechanical body I'm not able to be controlled by metal manipulators right as that would fall under direct TK?

yeah it wouldn't be allowed

#150 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18332 posts) - - Show Bio

If I choose a mechanical body I'm not able to be controlled by metal manipulators right as that would fall under direct TK?

Metal manipulation isn't TK...