#51 Edited by Chronicplane (9027 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
#52 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Qrow's way too fast for this, dude could easily handle 4 bullet timers at once.

#53 Posted by emperorthanos- (16371 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Yo yo. Just to be clear on the Physical Enhancing rule, does this include shapeshifting that would give higher durability or strength within the limits?

Yes it would include shapeshifting. Also I think Jame's heller goes above the limits.

@emperorthanos-: Could I switch my body for composite 616 Spidey (ie. including The Other feats)? Also, if I use Assassin Spider-Man's spider-sense, do I get composite with 616 Peter? If not, I'll just use 616 Peter's spider-sense. Also, just to confirm - 1610 Reed's power (ie. my body is made of pliable bacterial stacks which I can control) is fine, right?

Does the Other give me any feats above his standard Body? If assassins spider-sense is greater than regular 616 then sure.

Can I get feats for this version of reed?

@emperorthanos-: I will happily be a boss and represent whoever you want me to represent.

Alright. Though do you not want to participate like last time?

#54 Posted by emperorthanos- (16371 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Smokers intagibility is too much for this tourney. And Qrow is above the speed limit based on what others said.

#55 Posted by Streak619 (7615 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: His illusions have worked on people like Charles and friggin Jean. It doesn't really belong here so just ban it.

Mind: Meruem

Body: 616 Wolvie.

Skill: Jin Mori

Power1: Could I have Killua's powerset without the amps? No godspeed or whirlwind,, just the eletricity.

Power2: Meleoron's power aet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
#56 Posted by deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: I can be a reserve Boss.

#57 Posted by emperorthanos- (16371 posts) - - Show Bio

@lanternbatman: I'm getting quite a few bosses now. I need participants.

#58 Posted by Chronicplane (9027 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Smokers intagibility is too much for this tourney. And Qrow is above the speed limit based on what others said.

Couldn't it not be restricted in some way, like say no attacking while intangible. Flying already restricted so the devil fruits use in that area is gone and isn't an automatic system as it's based on reaction speed.

Figured as much for the body, I'll change it to Ruby Rose then.

If the power isn't allowed I'll come back to you with something else.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#59 Edited by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:

THE DEVILISH JESTER

No Caption Provided

• Body: Hisoka
  • Mind: Shikamaru
  • Skill: Jinbe
  • Power 1: Katakuri's Observation Haki
  • Power 2: Magellan's Poison Manipulation
  • Theme: Hisoka's Theme (https://youtu.be/7l_x9R6yAxQ)
Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#60 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

@gearsecond659: Actually, I am going to switch mind from Usopp to Shikamaru

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#61 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6592 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099 said:

@emperorthanos-: Could I switch my body for composite 616 Spidey (ie. including The Other feats)? Also, if I use Assassin Spider-Man's spider-sense, do I get composite with 616 Peter? If not, I'll just use 616 Peter's spider-sense. Also, just to confirm - 1610 Reed's power (ie. my body is made of pliable bacterial stacks which I can control) is fine, right?

Does the Other give me any feats above his standard Body? If assassins spider-sense is greater than regular 616 then sure.

The Other was supposed to amp Peter but none of the feats are beyond his standard capabilities. It's NBD, but it makes it a bit easier for me if I don't need to check every time I post a feat for whether it was during the time he had The Other.

Assassin's Spider-Sense is a lot more powerful than 616, so thanks for letting me have composite.

Maker feats:

- he can control the pliable bacterial stack which allows him to stretch and shapeshift

- it also replaces his organs and stuff so he doesn't get damaged when he shapeshifts (and also allows him to seal over bullet wounds and stuff)

- it doesn't need oxygen to survive, so Maker doesn't need to breathe

- it can be used to stretch his mind, thus increasing his intelligence

- he can stretch his body mass to make more than one body at the same time (though they all have to be connected to each other)

- the pliable bacterial stack doesn't stop him from being able to die, so technically it is within the limits you set, as long as I don't use the clones (since they would presumably be Spider-Man level due to being Spider-Man's body)

Just wanted to confirm because I didn't want to sneak it in if you weren't aware of the powerset.

#62 Edited by Joewell911 (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Coolio. Well imma switch it up then, because Ob's body is too bad without it.

Q2: With Nissa's magic, I can animate the earth into elementals. Does this counts as a summon? They are above peak human solely because of size (around 10-15 feet tall and made of earth) but I'd only be able to do one or two at a time, and they take significant effort to maintain (I.e, they fall apart if I can't maintain concentration). Allowed or not?

Surgia, the Earthborn

"From the Earth I crawl, to the Earth they fall."

#63 Posted by Darthjhawk (5474 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope this goes well.

#64 Posted by cdiddyman911 (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: I would, but I'm already in 3 tourneys and I prefer using characters over making amalgamations. Thus, being a boss is something I enjoy!

#65 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Reserve as a participant?

#66 Edited by Chronicplane (9027 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane said:
@emperorthanos- said:

Couldn't it not be restricted in some way, Flying already restricted so the devil fruits use in that area is gone and isn't an automatic system as it's based on reaction speed so it's not unbeatable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
#67 Edited by deactivated-5b3daad020468 (2228 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool its back on?

Pic

No Caption Provided

Name: Robot Spider-Ninja

Mind: Robot (Invincible)

Body: Ult Spider-man

Skillset: Composite Ninjak

Powers:

1. The Answer Talker
  2. Woody's energy blasts (Valiant)
#68 Edited by HigorM (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Nice. Sign me up!

#69 Edited by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps said:

@emperorthanos-: oh, sweet this is happening again? hook me up.

here's my build:

Picture:

No Caption Provided

Name: Ennuyé Shakai-byō

Backstory: Born into a race of extraterrestrials called the Sokyo-Ko, Ennuyé always found humans and their pointless warfare against each other to be fascinated, in his own twisted way. He's here to satiate his curious, and see what all the hubbub is that keeps drawing humanity in.

Theme: Smoke and Guns - Nathan Sharp

Mind - Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)

Body Atsushi Nakajima (Bungou Stray Dogs)

Skill: Killua Zolydck (Hunter x Hunter)

Powers: Lucario's Aura (Pokemon) and Pre-7 year skip Gajeel's Iron Dragon Slaying Magic (Fairy Tail)

changed my setup a bit, also does encasing my body in certain materials e.g. iron, count as physical enhancements?

#70 Edited by Kevd4wg (12738 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Alright my setup

• Mind: Thanos
  • Body: Ultimate Green Goblin
  • Skillset: Mister X
  • Power 1: Mister X's telepathy
  • Power 2: Ultimate Doc Ock's control over metal

Also how is 1610's Reeds stretching allowed? It makes him super OP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
#71 Edited by deactivated-5b466be4b5981 (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-

"(In terms of skill)On a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12... Mainly because she is 12"

No Caption Provided

Name-Savanah Scout
Theme- Carpenter Brut - Hang 'em All
Mind- Gertrude (I Hate Fairyland)
Body- Silk (She's a bit faster than Peter but barely has any endurance and probably not as strong)
Skillset- Best Tiger
Power 1- The Emporer
Power 2- Aerosmith

#72 Edited by Chronicplane (9027 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

is MCU Luke Cage's body too strong?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#74 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11715 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Mind: PC/N52 Deathstroke
  • Body: 616 Beast
  • Skills: Wolverine
  • Power Uno: Percy Jackson Water Manipulation
  • Power Dos: Bishop Energy Absorption/Redirection
#75 Edited by StormShadow_X (16692 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Would beast Boy's powers be fine? I'd plan to turn into only non extinct/non fictional animals and use feats from his actual appearances and real life animals.

#76 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18323 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: The ability to cause others to hallucinate/see illusions wouldn't count as TP right? The character who has said power can't read minds or control people, so I figured I would make sure.

Here is a respect thread for the character

#77 Edited by geekryan (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Mind: Mystique
  • Body: Lady Deathstrike
  • Skillset: Cassandra Cain
  • Power 1: Mystique's shapeshifting
  • Power 2: Psylocke's telekinesis

@emperorthanos- I'm sure this is all within the limits but let me know if you disagree

#78 Edited by HigorM (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:

Raz, the DragonFist!

No Caption Provided
  • Body: 1610 Captain America (Ultimate)
  • Mind: 1610 Captain America (Ultimate)
  • Skill: Iron Fist
  • Powers: Iron Fist + Toph
  • Bio:

Raz was an important figure in Thane's eternal struggle against the Corrupted. The magnificent king embedded Raz deep in the darkness to be his eyes and ears. Raz possessed superhuman speed and agility, most importantly his blinding fists struck fast and true. In his long mission, Raz won the trust of Preyta. Earning his favor, Raz was made head of a small strike team in Preyta's army. Using his authority and guile, Raz was always able to stay two steps ahead of the Corrupted, leveraging sabotage and subterfuge to impede the dark army. However, Preyta was no fool. He could smell a rat. He laid careful machinations to catch the traitor in his midst, even Raz was blissfully unaware until it was too late. While pursuing a false lead, he fell into Preyta's trap. He was immediately surrounded by an ocean of corrupted souls. Uttering foul curses, Preyta and his ilk closed in around Raz. He could sense that the end was near, but he could not just lay down and accept this kind of fate. Using his last bit of strength Raz lashed out with a fury never before seen in Athanor. His fists were on fire, lighting up his foes and his rage, until finally he broke through. However, his hands were badly broken and his spirit greatly wounded. Raz limped his way back into Thane's court where he collapsed onto the ground. To save his friend, Thane rushed Raz to the citadel and beseeched the angel Lauriel for aid. But in order to receive the Light's blessing, Raz would have to undergo a grueling trial, and if he failed, he would die. But luckily, he did not. Not only did Raz triumph and heal himself, he was stronger than he was even before. His gauntlets glowed a crimson light that grew steadily stronger as his resolve to vanquish the Corrupted grew ever more steeled. His fists would tear anything down that stood in the way of his righteous fury.

#79 Edited by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: that's pre-7 year timeskip Natsu right? either way

Loading Video...

pretty sure he's above limits, he's way stronger than Gajeel.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#80 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
#81 Edited by deactivated-5b5405244e89c (8376 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-Still need more peeps ? Let me know if any of this is over the limits

No Caption Provided

Name: Brainfreeze (Tabitha white)

Mind: The Leader (616)

Body: X-23

Skill: Batwoman

Powerset: The Leader's Telepathy, Sub Zero's Ice Manipulation

#82 Edited by Primez0ne (9880 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: I've been really lazy lately, so I'm not sure if I'll finish. Here goes anyway. The flames are room level at best. Hayato pretty much just gives movement reading.

No Caption Provided

Jirni

• Mind: Jin Mori
  • Body: Ult. Jessica Drew
  • Powers: Rei Ogami's Azure flames and Ult. Kitty Pryde's density manipulation
  • Skill Set: Hayato Shingu
#83 Edited by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:

Powers -> MCU daredevil senses and Vanilla Ice's Stand.

Skillset -> Bear Grylls XD

Mind -> Sherlock Holmes

Body -> Ultimate Kars

Vanilla Ice's Stand lets you enter a void that is invisible to non-stand users, You can't smell or hear it. You can only hear its destruction. The void eats anything that it touches and sorrounds the user. However the user is blind whilst in it.

#84 Edited by Mass (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: lol this reminds me of the Hunger Games tournament I made on Animevice a couple years ago. That was a lot of fun.

#85 Posted by emperorthanos- (16371 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619:

@emperorthanos-:

Power1: Could I have Killua's powerset without the amps? No godspeed or whirlwind,, just the eletricity.

I guess you get his non amping electricity abilities

Couldn't it not be restricted in some way, like say no attacking while intangible. Flying already restricted so the devil fruits use in that area is gone and isn't an automatic system as it's based on reaction speed.

It gets complicated like that then. It is a passive ability after all. I would rather you just pick something else

ok

#86 Posted by emperorthanos- (16371 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos- said:
@blackspidey2099 said:

The Other was supposed to amp Peter but none of the feats are beyond his standard capabilities. It's NBD, but it makes it a bit easier for me if I don't need to check every time I post a feat for whether it was during the time he had The Other.

Assassin's Spider-Sense is a lot more powerful than 616, so thanks for letting me have composite.

Maker feats:

- he can control the pliable bacterial stack which allows him to stretch and shapeshift

- it also replaces his organs and stuff so he doesn't get damaged when he shapeshifts (and also allows him to seal over bullet wounds and stuff)

- he can stretch his body mass to make more than one body at the same time (though they all have to be connected to each other)

- the pliable bacterial stack doesn't stop him from being able to die, so technically it is within the limits you set, as long as I don't use the clones (since they would presumably be Spider-Man level due to being Spider-Man's body)

Just wanted to confirm because I didn't want to sneak it in if you weren't aware of the powerset.

OK I will allow the other feats assuming it doesn't make him faster than usual.

As for the Maker's abilities they seem a lot more OP than I thought. I think it would be safer if you took something else.

@kevd4wg said:

@emperorthanos-: Alright my setup

• Mind: Thanos
  • Body: Ultimate Green Goblin
  • Skillset: Mister X
  • Power 1: Mister X's telepathy
  • Power 2: Ultimate Doc Ock's control over metal

You get two abilites

@emperorthanos-: Would beast Boy's powers be fine? I'd plan to turn into only non extinct/non fictional animals and use feats from his actual appearances and real life animals.

I think that would still enhance his physicals right?

@emperorthanos-Still need more peeps ? Let me know if any of this is over the limits

Name: Brainfreeze (Tabitha white)

Mind: The Leader (616)

Body: X-23

Skill: Batwoman

Powerset: The Leader's Telepathy, Sub Zero's Ice Manipulation

Yeah I do. Looks good. Just remember that telepathy can only be used to read minds.

@emperorthanos-: The ability to cause others to hallucinate/see illusions wouldn't count as TP right? The character who has said power can't read minds or control people, so I figured I would make sure.

Here is a respect thread for the character

even if it isn't tp. I didn't want to allow anything that affects the mind aside from mind reading.

@higorm said:

@emperorthanos-:

Raz, the DragonFist!

No Caption Provided
  • Body: 1610 Captain America (Ultimate)
  • Mind: 1610 Captain America (Ultimate)
  • Skill: Iron Fist
  • Powers: Iron Fist + Natsu Dragneel
  • Bio:

Raz was an important figure in Thane's eternal struggle against the Corrupted. The magnificent king embedded Raz deep in the darkness to be his eyes and ears. Raz possessed superhuman speed and agility, most importantly his blinding fists struck fast and true. In his long mission, Raz won the trust of Preyta. Earning his favor, Raz was made head of a small strike team in Preyta's army. Using his authority and guile, Raz was always able to stay two steps ahead of the Corrupted, leveraging sabotage and subterfuge to impede the dark army. However, Preyta was no fool. He could smell a rat. He laid careful machinations to catch the traitor in his midst, even Raz was blissfully unaware until it was too late. While pursuing a false lead, he fell into Preyta's trap. He was immediately surrounded by an ocean of corrupted souls. Uttering foul curses, Preyta and his ilk closed in around Raz. He could sense that the end was near, but he could not just lay down and accept this kind of fate. Using his last bit of strength Raz lashed out with a fury never before seen in Athanor. His fists were on fire, lighting up his foes and his rage, until finally he broke through. However, his hands were badly broken and his spirit greatly wounded. Raz limped his way back into Thane's court where he collapsed onto the ground. To save his friend, Thane rushed Raz to the citadel and beseeched the angel Lauriel for aid. But in order to receive the Light's blessing, Raz would have to undergo a grueling trial, and if he failed, he would die. But luckily, he did not. Not only did Raz triumph and heal himself, he was stronger than he was even before. His gauntlets glowed a crimson light that grew steadily stronger as his resolve to vanquish the Corrupted grew ever more steeled. His fists would tear anything down that stood in the way of his righteous fury.

What version of Natsu are we talking about as from what I know his DC far suprasses tank busting.

is MCU Luke Cage's body too strong?

yes

#87 Edited by emperorthanos- (16371 posts) - - Show Bio

@fc_tsukihanami: How much faster is she? Also the empeoror stand seems like a gun which is a weapon and sort of defeats the gearless start as does the airplane

@mass said:

@emperorthanos-: lol this reminds me of the Hunger Games tournament I made on Animevice a couple years ago. That was a lot of fun.

Yeah that was good. You should join here.

@emperorthanos-:

Powers -> MCU daredevil senses and Vanilla Ice's Stand.

Skillset -> Bear Grylls XD

Mind -> Sherlock Holmes

Body -> Ultimate Kars

Vanilla Ice's Stand lets you enter a void that is invisible to non-stand users, You can't smell or hear it. You can only hear its destruction. The void eats anything that it touches and sorrounds the user. However the user is blind whilst in it.

So if someone touches him they die? Is still able to attack within this void.

Can I see feats for Ultimate Kars

#88 Posted by Chronicplane (9027 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane said:

@emperorthanos-: Reserve me for now, I'll go with this.

Arkous, Slayer of heroes

No Caption Provided

Updated my setup.

#89 Posted by Joewell911 (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: How does my post look?

#90 Posted by emperorthanos- (16371 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell911: Good. You have been added to list on the page 1

#91 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: He is unable to use any of his other attacks while in this form.

And here is Kars feats:

https://imgur.com/a/RyPjf

Bullet timing

And for strength:

No Caption Provided

Can regen very well and has 900kg/cm^2 grip strength

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#92 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17655 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by Joewell911 (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstrom: Is she? I've only ever seen the anime a while back. I was just gonna pick up some stuff from a RT if I needed it later on.

@joewell911: Good. You have been added to list on the page 1

Thank ya, thank ya.

Will I be allowed to animate elementals with Nissa's powers? She can do one or two at a time with concentration and they're come out like this:

Nissa only had the space of a few heartbeats to react. Her instincts took over. She reached for the land, for Zendikar, channeling its power. She hoped to pull up a few roots, enough to make a barricade, enough to give her time to run. But rather than roots, she pulled up what felt like an entire tree. Though as it emerged, she realized it wasn’t a tree at all, it was the land itself.

It rose up in a wave, growing out of the muck and taking on form. It was as tall as a baloth. It charged at the vampires, teeth gnashing and legs flailing.

It took the first two out merely by crashing into them. It wasn’t until Nissa felt the pull at her fingertips that she realized the elemental was under her control. She directed it at a cluster of three vampires. It swiped with its massive paw, knocking them to the ground in a blast of green light.

There were five left. Nissa turned her elemental on them.

One tried to run, the big one, the leader.

“Oh no you don’t.” Nissa summoned the bog’s dangling, dancing vines. They snapped to attention, making themselves into spears, and they pierced the vampire straight through his heart.

Nissa's Origin: Home. Kimberly J. Kreines & Adam Lee

No Caption Provided

The limitations and stats of these are as following;

• Fairly large, with the max being around the size of an adult elephant.
  • Made entirely of natural things; wood, earth, sand, etc.
  • Require concentration to maintain, couldn't keep up during intense combat.
  • Limited to one or two, maybe three if I had prep and wasn't in combat myself.

So I'll leave it up to you whether or not they're allowed. Might have to do some fiddling if not. If we're talking peak human like Batman/Captain America, I feel like they could take one and win, but I don't wanna be that guy.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#94 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17655 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell911: In the anime, the Budo lightning from the sky and Akame dodges multiple lightning strikes.

#95 Posted by Joewell911 (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstrom: Ooh, you're right. It's been a minute, thanks for catching me.

Changing to Blake from RWBY.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#96 Edited by blackspidey2099 (6592 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos- said:
@blackspidey2099 said:
@emperorthanos- said:
@blackspidey2099 said:

Maker feats:

OK I will allow the other feats assuming it doesn't make him faster than usual.

As for the Maker's abilities they seem a lot more OP than I thought. I think it would be safer if you took something else.

Thanks. Instead of the Maker's abilities could I use Venom's healing abilities? Basically it's like a ton of symbiotic healing, but it is far from instantaneous and can be overwhelmed. So it doesn't make him unkillable and should be allowed as per your rules.

Also, here's my full character post, assuming the above is okay:

Huntsman Spider

No Caption Provided

Introduction: TBA

Theme: What They Become from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Mind: 616 Peter Parker with Back in Black mindset

Body: 616 Peter Parker

Skills: Composite Post-Crisis/Post-Flashpoint Batman

Power 1: Composite 616/Assassin Spider-Man Spider-Sense

Power 2: Composite Flash/Eddie Venom regeneration

#97 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18323 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Could I get Todoroki's ice and Midnight's quirk as ny powers? I will decide my build based on that.

#98 Posted by Streak619 (7615 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: BTW, I do get Killua's assassination abilities since it is part of his powerset, right?

#99 Edited by HigorM (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: ok I'll change the second power for Toph's earthbending, do I get seismic sense from her power?

#100 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Isn't Todoroki's Quirk both Ice and fire? Half cold half hot?