My Final attempt at this. I'm going to see this through no matter what. Which also means I'm going to be a lot quicker to DQ people if I will something breaks the rules.
Hello and welcome everyone to the ComicVine Hunger Games
The game would play out like this, Previous main Thread. But a basic outline would be:
- Users get thrown into the match with their characters.
- There will be a main thread where I will post the events and external stipulations.
- You will be given random scenarios to survive and battle with.
- These prompts will include things such as:
- A matchup with an opponent. In this scenario, your character will have to fight another users character. This will occur in a separate thread, treat this like a CAV with users voting on the winner. Users can make alliances so as to avoid fighting an opponent, however an alliance cannot consist of more than two people. If your alliance makes it to the end, you will have to fight each other. Work out alliances in PM's. Alliances can be kept secret until you face each other in a match.
- You will have to face an environmental factor. This could be fighting a character introduced into the games to kill you, a monster, a hazard, a random situation or any of these mashed up together. You will have to post why your character would survive this/how. There will be environmental prompts. This will occur in a separate thread, similar to a battles thread. You will post the best, most concise argument that you can, and the games master will counter. You get one more counter, then viners will vote on who wins.
- Everyone in the game is subjected to the same threat. You will all post a reason why your character survives. Viners will vote on who made the worst argument. The person with the most votes will fail and die.
No strict number of spots. I will just keep it open for a couple of days. However I would want a minimum of 16.
When signing up you will need to have the following things listed.
- Picture(Can be anything)
- Name(Can be anything)
- Introduction(Optional, can be a short write up)
- Mind(Must be from an existing character)
- Body(Must be from an existing character)
- Skillset(Must be from an existing character)
- Power(Must be from an existing character)
The mind basically decides your characters personality, their battle smarts, and their intelligence. It will dictate their morals, who they will ally with, how they approach battles etc.
- No intelligence above 616 Reed Richards
- Must have some sort of moral code, so noone like Buu or Doomsday.
Body determines your physical attributes. So your speed, strength and durablity. No other abilities come with body expect if they have a healing factor.
- Reaction speed is limited to bullet timing. Travel Speed is limited to Mach 2. No faster than 616 Spiderman
- Strength is limited to Tank Busting in terms of striking. 10 tons in terms of lifting.
- Durability cannot be greater than a tank.
- Healing factor must allow character to be killed or be KOed. Has to be worse then 616 Wolverine.
Skillset ranges from martial arts, to survival skills
- Your character cannot be more skilled than Jin Mo Ri.
- No techniques that can amp one self e.g Kaio-ken.
You get two powers to choose. You can only pick a specific power, not someones entire powerset.
- Telepathy is limited to mind reading.
- No direct TK on an opponent.
- TK is limited to the strenght limit
- Ranged attacks cannot be greater than tank busting
- Cloning and summons are limited to 10 and summons must be peak human at best.
- reality warping
- unkillable characters.
- time manipulation
- molecular manipulation
- Soul Manipulation
- Physical enhancing(So no super speed etc.
- Hax will be dealt on a case by case basis but for the most part it won't be allowed.
Your character is in character, but all are willing to kill. This means they will fight as they normally do, but are aware that this a last man standing competition.
Your character is gear less. So they start with nothing on hand.
Game masters/Bosses sign ups
Aside from participants I'm going to need people to debate for bosses. All you will be doing here is posting openers for various threats. Of course this will be a shared responsibility so you won't be debating for every single threat. However you will have to be fairly active. I'm looking for 2-4 people to do this part.