Hello and welcome everyone to my second Comicvine Hunger Games
There have been two attempts at a hungers games Tourney. Both of which have unfortunately failed. This time I will try to correct my previous errors and hopeful ensure this reaches completion.
The game would play out like this, Previous main Thread. But a basic outline would be:
- Users get thrown into the match with their characters.
- There will be a main thread where I will post the events and external stipulations.
- You will be given random scenarios to survive and battle with.
- These prompts will include things such as:
- A matchup with an opponent. In this scenario, your character will have to fight another users character. This will occur in a separate thread, treat this like a CAV with users voting on the winner. Users can make alliances so as to avoid fighting an opponent, however an alliance cannot consist of more than two people. If your alliance makes it to the end, you will have to fight each other. Work out alliances in PM's. Alliances can be kept secret until you face each other in a match.
- You will have to face an environmental factor. This could be fighting a character introduced into the games to kill you, a monster, a hazard, a random situation or any of these mashed up together. You will have to post why your character would survive this/how. There will be environmental prompts. This will occur in a separate thread, similar to a battles thread. You will post the best, most concise argument that you can, and the games master will counter. You get one more counter, then viners will vote on who wins.
- Everyone in the game is subjected to the same threat. You will all post a reason why your character survives. Viners will vote on who made the worts argument. The person with the most votes will fail and die.
Participants sign ups
No strict number of spots. I will just keep it open for a couple of days. However I would want a minimum of 16.
- Reaction speed is limited to bullet timing. Travel Speed is limited to Mach 2.
- Strength and Tk are limited to Tank Busting in terms of striking. 10 tons in terms of lifting.
- Durability cannot be greater than a tank
- Ranged attacks cannot be greater than tank busting
- Telepathy is limited to mind reading.
- No direct TK on an opponent.
- Cloning and summong are limited to 10 and summons must be peak human at best.
- Healing factor must allow character to be killed or be KOed. Has to be worse then 616 Deapool
- reality warping
- unkillable characters.
- time manipulation
- molecular manipulation
- Soul Manipulation
- Hax will be dealt on a case by case basis but for the most part it won't be allowed.
Your character is in character, but all are ready and willing to kill. This means they will fight as they normally do, but are aware that this a last man standing competition. You can take anything from your killed opponent.
Your character is gear less. So they start with nothing on hand.
Game masters/Bosses sign ups
Aside from participants I'm going to need people to debate for bosses. All you will be doing here is posting openers for various threats. Of course this will be a shared responsibility so you won't be debating for every single threat. I'm looking for 2-4 people to do this part.