User Lists: 0

@leo-343 said:

Batman takes a majority

Kakashi curbstomps

Sub-Zero

Sasuke curbstomps

Guy godstomps

Lizard stomps

Shiva has him outclassed in skill, badly...

Oro blitzes his head off

Adam stomps

Itachi stomps

MK lose every round except possibly Sub Zero's

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Batman vs Liu Kang - Just more skilled and better equipped. Also better physically.

War Arc Kakashi vs Scorpion - Kakashi blitzes.

Daredevil vs Sub-Zero - Sub Zero hasn't tagged anyone as durable as Matt with ice to my knowledge and he's at a disadvantage in skill.

EMS Sasuke vs Shao Kahn - Sasuke blitzes.

Lizard vs Reptile - Lizard blitzes

Guy vs Johnny Cage - Guy blitzes

Lady Shiva vs Kung Lao - Just far more skilled. Kung might be better physically but that's it.

Orochimaru vs Shang Tsung - Manda stomps.

Adam Warlock vs Quan Chi - I really shouldn't need to explain this one...

Itachi vs Ermac - Itachi blitzes.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By haoalchemist

@longman: putting eMac against itachi o.o

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: lol I said eMac xD autocorrect struggle

Avatar image for raustle_al_ghul
Raustle_al_Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman vs Liu Kang

War Arc Kakashi vs Scorpion

Daredevil vs Sub-Zero

EMS Sasuke vs Shao Kahn

Lizard vs Reptile

Guy vs Johnny Cage

Lady Shiva vs Kung Lao

Orochimaru vs Shang Tsung

Adam Warlock vs Quan Chi

Itachi vs Ermac

Comics/anime sweeps lol

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: my dude sub zero beat goro and kintaro and i think they are some of the most threatening characters in history i think sub zero can take a blind vigilante

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK loses every last fight, so why was this made in the first place?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz said:

@highaccuser: my dude sub zero beat goro and kintaro and i think they are some of the most threatening characters in history i think sub zero can take a blind vigilante

Beating Goro and Kintaro doesn't translate into beating someone as skilled and agile as Matt.

Also when he beat Goro and Kintaro it was as Cyber Sub Zero so not the version being used here.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Sub also beat scorpion and a whole army of tarkatans, i am sure he can hold his own against Mathew

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz said:

@highaccuser: Sub also beat scorpion and a whole army of tarkatans, i am sure he can hold his own against Mathew

When did he beat an army?

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Guy godstomps

if jc split punches him it is all over

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz said:

@nick_hero22: not the sub zero fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially the Sub-Zero fight. Daredevil is too fast and agile for Sub-Zero to land a hit especially when you take into consideration that his billy clubs can function as a grappling hook to increase maneuverability and nerve strikes and pressure points will drop Sub-Zero fairly easy.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nick_hero22

@badazz said:

@highaccuser: mk Deception in his canon ending

That is false, his MK Deception ending described them as being a small band of tarkatans; and tarkatans are weak fodders that can be beaten by normal humans anyway.

Avatar image for raustle_al_ghul
Raustle_al_Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Raustle_al_Ghul

@nick_hero22 said:

MK loses every last fight, so why was this made in the first place?

Well someone has to keep the MK mismatches going now that MKgod has been banned..

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Batman takes a majority

Kakashi curbstomps

Sub-Zero

Sasuke curbstomps

Guy godstomps

Lizard stomps

Shiva has him outclassed in skill, badly...

Oro blitzes his head off

Adam stomps

Itachi stomps

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By badazz

@nick_hero22: never did it say small band it just says a band so stop trying to make it sound less than it is, and a band isnt nessacarly 4 members like the beatles. Also maybe in the new timeline they are weak but in the old times they were actually very threatening and i dont think a normal human would stand much of a chance against mutant monster savages with swords coming out of their arms

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By badazz

@badazz said:

@nick_hero22: not the sub zero fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially the Sub-Zero fight. Daredevil is too fast and agile for Sub-Zero to land a hit especially when you take into consideration that his billy clubs can function as a grappling hook to increase maneuverability and nerve strikes and pressure points will drop Sub-Zero fairly easy.

i am sure a kori blade can slice through a billy club my dude

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics/anime sweep all rounds, most are mismatches and some are beyond spite.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mimisalome:, yeah "badly" animated western game my @ss that's why MK is destroying all japanese fighters...MK looks far more realistic and fluid than weak fighter lol and DBZ lol. Talk to me when it sells in the millions...

For the thread. Liu Kang destroys Batman. Batman has lost to Bane, a brute on roids/venom...

Scorpion wins, already dead.

Sub-Zero destroys DD, please..

Shao Kahn

Lizard

Johnny Cage

Lady Shiva

Shang Tsung

Quan Chi

Ermac

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman vs Liu Kang - Just more skilled and better equipped. Also better physically.

Daredevil vs Sub-Zero - Sub Zero hasn't tagged anyone as durable as Matt with ice to my knowledge and he's at a disadvantage in skill.

Lady Shiva vs Kung Lao - Just far more skilled. Kung might be better physically but that's it.

+1

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Quan Chi beating Adam Warlock is on infinite levels of very wrong

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: LOL scorpion beating kakashi? in MKX scorpion is freed from quan chi and is alive again other than teleporting I can't see him holding a candle to kakashi.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@notatreeabush: Nevermind, wrong character. Your right. Though QC's sorcery is impressive he managed to bring back Shinnok and is pretty much a master of bringing back the dead and souls.

@cosmic_lantern said:

@fallingcliffs: LOL scorpion beating kakashi? in MKX scorpion is freed from quan chi and is alive again other than teleporting I can't see him holding a candle to kakashi.

ahh but the canon tie in comic proves he's still Scorpion, meaning he has the power to become him if he gets pissed...lol. For whatever reason the game didn't really have him using the power of Scorpion most likely for the sake of plot and having Scorpion find his human self element of his former life(Hanzo Hashashi)

observe....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Fallingcliffs

I don't see how he's outclassed when he's a ninja, powerful spectre who's taken on possessed immortal Gods while getting electrocuted and amped up Cyromancers who impale and practically slice him in half...

Nothing stopping Scorpi from BFRing im to hell.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: what do you mean what this is paradoxical

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fallingcliffs

lol

@badazz said:

@leo-343: what do you mean what this is paradoxical

Try saying that word ten times fast. ;)

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

BATMAN

Scorpion a little

Sub zero

Shia Kahn

Lizard

Guy

Kung Loa via weapons, not because he is more skilled

Orochimara

Adam

Ermac

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: easier for you than me to do since my english is a little on the poor side ha!

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MrHamWallet

@fallingcliffs: I can't comment on them beating a lot of the anime characters that I don't know but...

Liu Kang vs Batman could possibly go either way, neither one of them is destroying the other.

Sub Zero probably takes a majority but it's debatable.

Not sure if Guy is some anime character but if it's Guy Gardner then Cage stands no chance.

Quan Chi beating Adam Warlock, are you serious?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Batman has better physicals then Kang?Especially strength

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: I forgot about Test Your Might deats when I said that. Still has better speed and durability though.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: I forgot about Test Your Might deats when I said that. Still has better speed and durability though.

Actually Test your might is about base punches, Kang can further amp his striking power via shaolin fire with which he was strong enough to punch through Shao Kahn's chest whereas Shang Tsung's fireballs which can obliterate special force choppers failed to scratch it

As for speed Kang was fast enough to blitz a bullet timer like Reptile when he tried to sneak up on him not to mention he is superior to the likes of Kung Lao whose speed allows him too have entire fights in mid air.His durability was so good that getting headbutted through 15-20 feet thick stone pillars wasn't hindering him at all not to mention he was also tanking Shang Tsung's punches which had the same diamond breaking strength

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: I don't think we really know those were only base punches. Besides Shao Kahn doesn't have any blunt force durability feats that I can remember.

Nightwingn has better speed fears than just bullet timing and he couldn't touch Bruce so I don't see how that makes him faster. Also I don't recall Liu ever blitzing Reptile or proving he was faster than Kung Lao, whose only speed feat is really just breaking the laws of physics. Batman's significantly more durable than stone pillars given the kinds of multi tonners he's tanked hits from. Also Shang being able to break inanimate objects doesn't really translate into fights.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: his name is guy so he obviously has gonads Johnny cage can break them with one punch

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Fallingcliffs

highaccuser, LK is MUCH better than KL. KL especially in MK9 was arrogant and overconfident which is why Scorpion wiped the floor with him and why he got killed, was busy showing off and not even seeing Kahn behind him snap his neck.

@ Leo- Raiden also has precog and didn't stop Scorpion from taking him on and freeing him from being possessed. Granted, Raiden beat him in MK 9 in Netherrealm no less but that was NORMAL Raiden. The comic fight, Raiden was possessed and not in his right mind and Scorpion tanked being electrocuted...I doubt Kakashi's precog can sense hell. If so, is there some proof of him fighting a demon or preventing being BFRed? Scorpion is fast too he teleported while being electrocuted....I don't believe the way faster bit, not all anime guys are insanely fast.

@mrhamwallet said:

@fallingcliffs: I can't comment on them beating a lot of the anime characters that I don't know but...

Liu Kang vs Batman could possibly go either way, neither one of them is destroying the other.

Sub Zero probably takes a majority but it's debatable.

Not sure if Guy is some anime character but if it's Guy Gardner then Cage stands no chance.

Quan Chi beating Adam Warlock, are you serious?

Well the thing is (and I love DC, trust me I have can't count how many DC books lol which ironically publish the MK comics too now..lol) Batman is one of DCU's best H2H fighters, LK from his universes IS the world's best H2H fighter(before he died to Raiden accident) He also beat a ton of people more powerful then him like Ermac, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn(which is especially impressive and punched a hole through his chest) Batman got his back broke by Bane, a brute on venom and tagged and stabbed badly by The joker.... Now I know Bane's smart but just saying, if he struggles against those two LK will give him a rough time a very rough time considering who he's beat. While I love the JL a ton, The whole Batman always wins isn't as true as people think. I think it would be a good fight but would go LK at the end of the day that and he has chi abilities/fire which he can use against Batman.

Sub-Zero vs. DD shouldn't even be debated, if you've been reading the comics and latest game know what Sub can do he would kill DD. All it would take is one touch. In the comics he froze an entire city...and everything in/around it.

Well, Cage held his own against Shinnok(the lord of hell/netherrealm) and has great green chi energy power, his background was confirmed to be of mystical, magical race in Earth with great power. He also tanked a direct blast from Shinnok with his own power and wasn't even effected...the same blast that oneshotted others like Sonya, Kenshi and even at times gave Raiden and Fujin a hard time...I wouldn't count Cage out.

I changed my vote for Adam, I thought this character was someone else though QC is a master sorcerer and mostly his specialty is necromancing more than anything.

@badazz said:

@fallingcliffs: easier for you than me to do since my english is a little on the poor side ha!

lol all good, your English isn't that bad man.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

I don't think we really know those were only base punches.

Well during gameplay his punches weren't amped by shaolin fire but were seen as normal punches

Besides Shao Kahn doesn't have any blunt force durability feats that I can remember.

Actually he has impressive durability feats as here we have Shang Tsung blowing up a chopper with a single fireball

No Caption Provided

While the same fireball attack against Shao Kahn doesn't have any effects at all

No Caption Provided

Nightwingn has better speed fears than just bullet timing and he couldn't touch Bruce so I don't see how that makes him faster.

Yes Nightwing has better feats then Reptile however I wouldn't really give all the credit to speed for his fight with Bruce but majorly to the huge skill gap since at the end of the day Bruce has better but not leagues above speed feats against Dick and Nightwing doesn't have a good track record against people with Bruce's level of martial arts like against Shiva or Cassandra

Also I don't recall Liu ever blitzing Reptile

Here (Its from MK Shaolin Monks)

No Caption Provided

or proving he was faster than Kung Lao

Well, we know shaolin monks chose Liu over Lao solely based on their power level but you can also use Scorpion as measuring stick as we know he did not just defeated Kung Lao twice he even outspeed his combat speed on panel meanwhile Kang was able to win over Hanzo even in a 1v2

whose only speed feat is really just breaking the laws of physics.

Actually if you have enough super human stats such feats are quite achievable as Kung Lao and Baraka trading blows in mid air justifies their human capabilities and as a matter of fact there are plenty of MK speed feats which are based off of such combat instances like Liu Kang's bicycle feat on his own is a feat that can't be achieved unless someone has superhuman level stats mainly speed and such other moves for other character.Not to mention you even have fodder Lin Kuei assassins moving at nigh perceivable speeds

No Caption Provided

Batman's significantly more durable than stone pillars given the kinds of multi tonners he's tanked hits from

Yes however the point was Liu Kang wasn't hindered from such an attack at all, its not like Batman doesn't feels anything after tanking hits from those said multi tonners.

Also Shang being able to break inanimate objects doesn't really translate into fights.

Why it does not?If he was strong enough to break diamonds with his blows then the hits Kang has tanked would be more or less on those levels