Comic Vine Battle of the Week VOTING: Marvel vs. DC Dodgeball

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

k4tzm4n  Moderator

Poll Comic Vine Battle of the Week VOTING: Marvel vs. DC Dodgeball (425 votes)

Team Marvel 45%
Team DC 44%
Too close to call 11%

There was a surprising amount of positive feedback during our last Battle of the Week scenario, so why not give the people what they want, right? The thought of comic book characters fighting to survive in a bleak zombie apocalypse had everyone's creative juices flowing, so this week we have another scenario... but this time, it's a tad less violent than slaughtering zombies and potentially being ripped apart. Odds are you've played dodgeball in school, but now it's time to think about how the game would go down between some talented, tactical and agile characters from Marvel and DC!

Also, congrats to to the Viner Darkseid_Prime, the only person to accurately guess this week's match based on the hint (Ben Stiller & Vince Vaughn)! At any rate, let's go ahead and check out the rules, shall we?

Comic Vine Battle of the Week Rules

• Players are in character.
  • Everyone is wearing standard gym clothing and is of course unarmed. For those concerned about keeping their identity a secret, a basic mask (which will not hinder their vision at all) is provided.
  • Elimination is via hit only.
  • If a character is hit, they can remain in the game if they or a teammate catch the ball before it hits the ground.
  • Balls are allowed to bounce off of the walls and ceiling, but it doesn't count if it ricochets off the ground.
  • The arena is 50 feet long, 30 feet wide, and 25 feet tall.
  • The match begins with 4 balls on the middle line (naturally, both teams have 25 feet on their side for distance).
  • These are standard dodgeballs but for simplicity's sake assume they will not pop/break.
  • DC characters are pre-52.
  • All characters enter knowing all of the game's rules.
  • Fear not, this game will be used again (assuming it's a success, that is) and will have characters with a greater variety of powers. This week, however, we really wanted to focus on skill and agility.

Team Marvel

Captain America, Elektra, Hawkeye, Deadpool

Team DC

Batman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn

Viners, you have the week to research, debate and vote! This means there's no reason to vote right away if you don't have all of the info you need to make an educated decision. Check the homepage Friday for an updated article with the following:

• My extended thoughts on the match.
  • A Viner Argument in favor of the poll's winner (can't include scans and must be in the poll thread).
  • Extra thoughts from other Comic Vine staffers.
  • If we're lucky, blurbs from industry talent.

Feel free to make future match suggestions in the comments below or via Gregg's Twitter page.

• 
NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@lifeofvibe said:

im asuming the battle like

batman vs captain america tie

green arrow vs hawkeye tie

electra vs nightwing electra

harley quinn vs deadpool too close to call

so i have no idea who wins

Dodgeball doesn't work like that.

shhhhh....

no one on the Vine knows what dodgeball is!

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@k4tzm4n

please, state the participants in the official page of the battle. because people are practically voting for non-existent people, which puts the poll in an unfavorable position of being biased and inaccurate. please do this!!!!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@k4tzm4n

please, state the participants in the official page of the battle. because people are practically voting for non-existent people, which puts the poll in an unfavorable position of being biased and inaccurate. please do this!!!!

I did, but I think it's legitimately upsetting that I had to do so. If someone is going to vote, they should take the time to at least read the rules. And if they read that, they'd know who the characters are. *sigh*

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

haha the score is almost even. love it! i voted for too close to call

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel. Cap and Hawkeye have incredible accuracy as well as Caps reflexes too. Elektra ain't too shabby either. Deadpool may last a minute or may be a huge factor if he takes stuff serioulsly

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By funckygarcon

@k4tzm4n said:

@funckygarcon said:

@k4tzm4n

I did, but I think it's legitimately upsetting that I had to do so. If someone is going to vote, they should take the time to at least read the rules. And if they read that, they'd know who the characters are. *sigh*

even if it pains you to do it, it was necessary, as people are throwing names here and there and are voting accordingly.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By laflux

@buckshot said:

Its sad that I'm not even surprised that I had to wait for CB to post to have someone recognize the advantage that Batman and Nightwing's partnership brings. Almost everyone else is too busy riding Cap's jock and saying he wins all by himself with his hands behind his back and a ball and chain on each leg.

lol

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May have another tie on our hands.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Marvel. Cap and Hawkeye have incredible accuracy as well as Caps reflexes too. Elektra ain't too shabby either. Deadpool may last a minute or may be a huge factor if he takes stuff serioulsly

I see his goofy-ness negatively affecting the enemy team.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 the_red_viper  Moderator

@k4tzm4n: I think it's best if you remake the battle poll and specify the characters on the topic headline or something.

My last comment still stands.

RoastedRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By RoastedRay

If you replaced Harley Quinn with Lady Shiva I would go DC hands down. I just don't think Quinn has what it takes to keep up with her team let alone be competitive against the likes of Cap, Hawkeye, and Electra. A team is only as strong as it's weakest link so DC might want to consider some personnel changes for next years game. Plus with ricochets fair game Cap would own!

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: *sigh* I meant I imagined Venom in this hence how I said "pictured"

GrandHarrier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By GrandHarrier

Not sure how having a team with super powered people versus a team without super powered is a fair match, personally.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this rolls down to Bat vs Cap, they are both expert throwers I guess. Bat uses his batarangs and Cap uses his sheild. But the Batarangs are smaller and the sheild is bigger than a dodgeball. So they are tied here I think.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team marvel.This battle is close,but this is dodge ball these people dodge bullets the ball should not be that hard to dodge .What it comess to down too is stamina.DeadPool an Captain America can go a it all day long .Team dc would run out of steam.

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By funckygarcon

@the_red_viper said:

@k4tzm4n: I think it's best if you remake the battle poll and specify the characters on the topic headline or something.

My last comment still stands.

I second this, as I think the poll results are still unfair due to voting for non-existent people on both teams.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Leaning towards the Marvel team. Cap and Elektra are extremely agile and Deadpool is right there with them. Clint is a weak link of the team.

Just like the Marvel team, Green Arrow will be the weak link on the DC side with Harley being the most agile followed by Dick. Bruce isn't far behind him.

I single out agility because I believe it is the most important stat here. Cap and Harley are the MVPs of their teams but I believe Cap to have better team mates. Excellent choices on the teams .

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By funckygarcon

@pokeysteve said:

Leaning towards the Marvel team. Cap and Elektra are extremely agile and Deadpool is right there with them. Clint is a weak link of the team.

Just like the Marvel team, Green Arrow will be the weak link on the DC side with Harley being the most agile followed by Dick. Bruce isn't far behind him.

I single out agility because I believe it is the most important stat here. Cap and Harley are the MVPs of their teams but I believe Cap to have better team mates. Excellent choices on the teams .

what? Harley is more agile than Dick? Dick is more agile than anyone and their grandmothers in DC Universe lol

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted team Marvel for this. Here's why.

First we take the team captains, Captain America and Batman. Batman is an amazing acrobat, athlete, and marksman. He's going to be dodging balls, snatching them, and hitting targets like nobody's business. He's still outclassed in every one of those categories by Cap. Captain is a superhumanly powerful acrobat, athlete, and marksman. He's got speed and coordination that Batman simply can't match and usually tosses around a stone weight rather than the ounces one Batman does. Tactically Batman could plan out a better path to victory than Cap, but in character Bruce wouldn't have anything invested in winning and wouldn't work well with anybody but Dick. Captain America would truly forge his motley crew in a true team. Steve Rogers is the kind of guy who would really buy into some good old-fashion fun and friendly competition for team building moral stuff in his lighter moments. Does Bruce Wayne even have lighter moments?

Nightwing vs Elektra is a much closer match-up. Nightwing is undoubtedly the best dodger on the floor. He's going to have chemistry and moves with Batman that no other two people in the room can match. He's young and carefree enough to get into a dodgeball game. Elektra isn't as agile as Dick, but she's at least as fast as he is. Ms. Natchios also as a killer instinct and enough years of guile and experience on Grayson to close the gap. While I can't see Elektra joining like an adult dodgeball league on something, she's totally capable of professional accepting the ridiculous circumstances one time.

Green Arrow vs Hawkeye is slightly less of a wash than the uber-archer match-up might seem at first. Even if Clint and Ollie are equally competent with a arrows, I think Ollie loses more when he's sans bow. Clint has been Goliath and Ronin in addition to Hawkeye and has shown more skill with more than just bows and arrows than Ollie has. Plus Clint's signature move is totally the ricochet, which is going to be really helpful in this game. On the mental side of things Hawkeye is going to be a great partner for Captain America and willing to work with Elektra and Deadpool in order to rub the other team's face in it. Meanwhile Ollie might be stoking his rivalry with Batman rather than being a good teammate.

Harley vs Deadpool is super one sided. They're both crazy and crazy agile. But Deadpool is a packing superhuman reflexes, strength, and stamina. Harley simply ain't on his level. I would imagine Harley starts off with some manic enthusiasm about playing dodgeball until she gets sick of B-man trying to tell her what to do or sulky that her puddin' isn't there to she that cool move she pulled. Harley eventually checks out if she hasn't already been eliminated as the weakest link on either team. Deadpool probably starts the game lmfao and taking the piss out of the whole thing. But he becomes increasingly likely to really get on side by either embracing the silliness, becoming touched that he's part of the "team", and just being taken in by a crush on Elektra or man-crush on Cap.

Marvel FTW.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I feel DC wins a lot because of Nightwing and Harley Quinn

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what? Harley is more agile than Dick? Dick is more agile than anyone and their grandmothers in DC Universe lol

Harley is physically enhanced. Dick isn't.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Stefano

Team marvel! Cap has the fastest reaction time and Electra is probably the most agile. Also cap has practice throwing is shield so he will probably get the most hits. Hawkeye is also very good at hurling stuff, he is one of the few people that can use cap’s shield effectively. Deadpool’s unpredictable nature will make it difficult for team DC to predict his next move by analyzing patterns.

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#124  Edited By frogjitsu

Dodgeball is a team sport, and Batman and Nightwing have the best teamwork out here, bar none. Even if the others don't cooperate they will.

For team Marvel, everyone talks about Cap's throwing ability, and leadership skills, but the only one who's actually on his team is Hawkeye, and he likes challenge Caps authority any chance he can get, and is a arrogant show boater to boot. Not taking into the zany antics of Deadpool, and Elektra's lone wolf attitude. I don't know if Cap's leadership is going to overcome all of this.

For me, it seems it's going to come down to Cap vs. the Dynamic Duo, and I don't think Cap could be them, even with his throwing and catching abilities. Deadpool and Harley seem like a liability, because they aren't going to take things seriously, though both might be underestimated as well and pull off and upset. I perceive Ollie and Clint will behave just like in the JLA/Avengers cross over, constantly trying to one up one another, at the expense of their team, and will probably be caught off guard. So even if that leaves Elektra and Cap, while formidable, don't have the teamwork of Bruce and Dick.

tldr: I think DC wins because of the superior teamwork between the original Dynamic Duo.

Edit: We should have another one of these, but with established teams, like The All New, All Different X-men vs The New Teen Titans. That'd be awesome.

Darkseid_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funckygarcon: Yeah I saw, But what I did was take this idea and make it better. If Kat(z)Man is going to allow 2 members of Team Marvel to be supers, then I still feel justified in my comment. I regret nothing.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about street level villains from both sides play dodgeball with each other? I'd love to see Bullseye and Deadshot face off with each other.

arjuna_cv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to go with Team Marvel... just, for the partnership skills and athleticism of Black Widow, Cap and The Winter Soldier... although the preponderance of loners, control heads and People Who Don't Play Well With Others might just hand it to the other side. Either way, it'd be hugely entertaining :)

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arjuna_cv: Black Widow and Winter Soldier aren't in this battle.

Jmarshmallow

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#129 Lunacyde  Moderator

Sadly Marvel wins. I prefer the DC characters but IMO Marvel has the reflex advantage.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaztacular: Nic post man! Couple issues I have though:

First, Batman isn't completely outclassed by Captain America. They both have feats that put them equal in reflexes, acrobatics, and marksmanship. The only aspect Cap has a distinct advantage in is strength, which doesn't play into this battle as much as it would a regular one. Nobody is so much stronger than anybody else that they wouldn't be able to catch a ball.

You raise a good point about Batman not really investing in the game. However, the fact that he volunteered to play in the first place counteracts your statement. If he didn't want to play, he wouldn't be in this battle.

Experience won't really help Elektra with dodgeball lol, since she doesn't have experience actually playing dodgeball. At least not to my knowledge anyway. Having more experience at crime fighting doesn't equate to having more experience playing dodgeball.

Again with the Clint vs. Ollie example. Both of them have shown amazing (and fairly equal) accuracy, so assuming that one is better at dodgeball just because he's better "sans bow" isn't fair to either one.

And Harley Quinn is enhanced. Or, she has feats that suggest she's super strong, super agile, and super crazy.

Jmarshmallow

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

320 votes and it's a tie? Wowzers.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@lunacyde: Why do you think the Marvel team has the reflex advantage bro?

I'd say they're about even!

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#133  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@funckygarcon said:

She's enhanced?!?!?!?! Since when?

Avatar image for wadesladewilson_deathdeadstrik
WadeSladeWilson_Deathdeadstrikepool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

DC takes this match.

Batman whispers in Harley Quinn's ear. The whistle blows. Deadpool makes a joke about chimichangas. Captain America easily reaches the middle line first, strategically choosing the ball closest to the wall. Looking across, he winds back his arm to release his patriotic fastball at the incoming Nightwing, propelled at the start by Batman and Green Arrow.

Dick saw this coming, his intention was never to get to the ball first. He looks the good captain in the eye. "Don't aim for the face," he says with a charming grin, already half-wincing from the pain about to come.

Cap knows a fair match when he sees one. This isn't one. He releases the ball swiftly with a superhuman ease aiming at the chest of the younger man stopped dead in front of him. The ball finds it mark, a little too easily. It appears as if his opponent angled his body in a such a way, allowing the ball to strike him, but sending it rocketing off his body upwards and towards the wall. Steve's eyes follow the ball closely as it ricochets off the wall and back towards center court.

Nightwing slides and kicks a second ball back towards his own team, away from the incoming death glare of Elektra. "You're out," she demands.

"Not until the ball hits the ground," Nightwing smirks as he races the assassin for the next closest ball.

"Stop right there!" A cutesy voice reaches the third ball first, followed by it's creator. Having come from an unenthusiastic start, she quickly changed her pace and made it to the line with uncanny speed. Harley Quinn holds up the ball with both hands stopping both Elektra and Nightwing in their tracks. She brings one hand down and points at Elektra, "Batsy's got a plan for you!"

At that moment, Nightwing shifts to the right and a ball whizzes past his head towards the already reacting Elektra. It was the same ball that had bounced off of Nightwing earlier. Having been caught by Batman and immediately launched at the lady assassin, using Nightwing to block her vision, and Harley Quinn to take her attention.

There was a chance that she could have dodged it yet, but Captain America had been following it the whole time. He could interfere with the plan. He bounded across the court and dove, catching the ball in his chest, somersaulting to a one-knee position, and getting hit instantaneously by another ball, thrown by Green Arrow. Sending the ball flying back towards the archer. Captain America stood up, he hadn't interfered with the plan at all. He looked towards Batman, and gave him a look as if to acknowledge another man of strategy. It was the blank stare that the Batman gave in return that made the Captain feel uneasy, as if behind the mask lay no man at all. The chest hairs sticking out of Batman's gym-shirt reaffirmed the good captain that there might be a man under there yet. And he left the court.

Hawkeye, having taken a cautious approach at first, was now closing in on the final fourth ball. Having Cap getting taken out early, was never in the plan, but what ever went according to plan? The quirky lady on the other team saw him coming first and haphazardly rocketed one towards him with a double-armed overhead throw. Held on to it too long, Clint noticed. The ball struck the ground in front of him, causing him to spin into a slide as he closed in on the final ball. In one motion he grabbed the ball and flicked it towards Harley's legs, hitting them, then ricocheting towards the ground, and bouncing once into the hands of his teammate, the one and only Elektra.

Aaaannnd short attention span kicking in.

Long story short, Batman-Nightwing-Green Arrow-Harley Quinn, all people who always have something up their sleeve. Captain America-Hawkeye-Elektra-Deadpool all badasses in battle. In a comics dodgeball match , I'd give it to the guys who are less straight forward. Also, the Batman and Robin dynamic (especially Dick) would make them extremely hard to take down. No matter how fast you throw the ball.

Ps. Sorry Deadpool fans. Deadpool is talking with Preston. He would enter the match eventually, with egging on from his surviving teammates. Yatta yatta, jokes, healing factor, yatta yatta, hit in the face.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

DC should win. This is all a matter of agility and Harley Quinn is NEVER gonna get hit with that ball.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

@funckygarcon said:

For a while now. Ivy gave her something and it bumped all of her stats. @joygirl might have an arc or issue for you. It's been a while since I've read Harley's stuff.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller said:

@pokeysteve said:

@funckygarcon said:

For a while now. Ivy gave her something and it bumped all of her stats. @joygirl might have an arc or issue for you. It's been a while since I've read Harley's stuff.

Wow I never knew that lol. Was this Pre-52?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: @pokeysteve: @funckygarcon: Check the Batman: Harley Quinn graphic novel for details. It is also stated in Countdown that her strength and agility are "dramatically superior" to olympic level humans.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@ultrastarkiller: @pokeysteve: @funckygarcon: Check the Batman: Harley Quinn graphic novel for details. It is also stated in Countdown that her strength and agility are "dramatically superior" to olympic level humans.

So she's on Batman and Nightwing's level? Or above or slightly below?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: Above both I'd say, until Batman beheads a great white underwater with a spear, or throws a grown man several stories straight up, or dodges bullets after they've been fired, or jumps like 15 feet over the Arkham Gate.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hobbesab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By hobbesab

@citizenbane said:

No one here has any kind of dodging advantage over anyone. Dodging bullets on a regular basis means dodging balls isn't going to be hard. The key to winning isn't just dodging, throwing and hoping for a lucky break; it's going to be the ability to maneuver and create opportunities to knock people out. It's why putting Batman and Nightwing on the same team gives an edge to the DC team, because they have the advantage of years of experience and familiarity with each other's moves on their side. I'm not talking about how Batman knows Ollie's routines since they've worked together or how Cap knows Hawkeye's routines for the same reason. I'm talking about how Bruce and Dick honed their skills together, practicing co-operative dodges and strikes a thousand times a day, day in and day out for years until they instinctively knew how their partner would react to a situation and how to turn a disadvantage into a commanding position.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Their tactics and routines, and focus at pulling off those routines rare more ingrained than anyone else in this competition. Elektra throws a ball at Nightwing, but she hasn't just thrown a ball at Nightwing, she's given Batman the opening to strike her. Cap throws a ball at Batman and he'll redirect so Nightwing can spike it at his face, and no one ever sees it coming because the Duo's been doing these tricks until they became second nature. It gives them a pretty serious advantage if you ask me, enough that the duo could knock out two or three contenders on the opposite team by themselves. Toss in the fact that Deadpool in character will likely get socked in the head by pretty much everyone.

This

This x2. Excellent post. Team DC wins.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: you bring that up every time lol.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@ultrastarkiller: Above both I'd say, until Batman beheads a great white underwater with a spear, or throws a grown man several stories straight up, or dodges bullets after they've been fired, or jumps like 15 feet over the Arkham Gate.

Lol. Better than Batman? I'm not doubting you I mean I believe you but do you have any scan?

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Great battle!

This is tough, but I might go with DC.

Harley and Nightwing's agility are downright incredible.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

thevagrantking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By thevagrantking

I think this match goes to Captain America, as much as I dislike the guy. Everyone else, sure, they're factors, but this is Cap's GAME. Throwing objects that ricochet to hit targets, and he's allowed to BLOCK using said objects to defend himself? And the opposing team is going to throw those objects back at him? He's got the best physicals, a teammate who he's worked with extensively (Hawkeye), and the DC squad is a team that relies a -little- too much on sneaky tactics. Every time someone throws a ball at Cap, there's going to be that ball deflected right back at them, and then a second that's been bounced off two walls and a light fixture to be coming right behind you.

Cap playing dodgeball is like facing Bullseye in target practice. It's just his game.

ShirEPanjshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Way too many people seem to be voting team DC because of fanboy behavior? I honestly can't see the DC characters win this, even though I love Batman. Marvel has several superhuman players in the team. Their strength, stamina and agility surpasses that of their peak-human counterparts. Plus taking in account that you have Cap with his proficient throws and blocks. Cap, even though I'm not a huge fan, truly seems to be the winning player in this match.

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and night wing can move in sync all they want there not getting to a ball first. People keep assuming people are going dodge the balls. The people throwing the ball are peak to meta humans. Oh and since some people don't know the rules of dodge ball if you catch a ball the person who threw it is out. Marvel clearly wins this. If dc and marvel had gear it be a lot closer fight. But in that case batman solos. Smoke bomb hit hit hit catch out.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Batman and night wing can move in sync all they want there not getting to a ball first. People keep assuming people are going dodge the balls. The people throwing the ball are peak to meta humans. Oh and since some people don't know the rules of dodge ball if you catch a ball the person who threw it is out. Marvel clearly wins this. If dc and marvel had gear it be a lot closer fight. But in that case batman solos. Smoke bomb hit hit hit catch out.

That's the not the rule in this fight.