Comic Vine Battle of the Week: Predator vs. Boba Fett

• 78 results
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@cadencev2: Thanks for saying I'm knowledgeable on the Predators! Really appreciate it!

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Boba Fett dies when his rocket pack gets hit and flys into the Sarlack's mouth or whatever it's called. That does not strike me as a very skilled warrior. Where as predator is just on a completely different level.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Pokergeist

@jwalser3 said:

@cadencev2: Thanks for saying I'm knowledgeable on the Predators! Really appreciate it!

You debate them alot.

@lordrequiem It was funny though.

Loading Video...

Dbogan67theman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellence choice of characters...Really. I will pick the Predator over Fett due to his tech. And the sheer enjoyment of hunting, tracking and cold ass killing. Predator over Fett any day of the week and screw the Star Wars fans...they don't seem or want to understand tech. They're the worse than those Batfreak's fan clubs. lol.

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Mars8254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spike TV should totally make a tv show based on comic book and movie characters trying to kill each other. I miss deadliest warrior

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Pokergeist

@mars8254 said:

Spike TV should totally make a tv show based on comic book and movie characters trying to kill each other. I miss deadliest warrior

Me too......

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I got nothing. I don't anything about Predator, and I'm not going to vote for the guy who spent all of "Empire Strikes Back" standing around trying to convince us he's badass, then in the following movie basically stumbled into the pit of Sarlaac and became nothing more than a burp.

I know there were novels that expand more on Fett, but I made my point.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By HushoftheWind

im pretty sure Boba Fett's popularity will definitely outshine the predators, feats aside.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

seeing how comic images were used , its fair to say this is purely the comic versions of the characters . in that case after an intense (see : AWESOME) fight boba walks out the winner . sorry mr yautja...

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

predator

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im pretty sure Boba Fett's popularity will definitely outshine the predators, feats aside.

Im pretty sure Predator is in the lead as of now. 49% to 46%

Avatar image for nightcrawler358
NightCrawler358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By NightCrawler358

Boba Fett is incredibly dangerous in the comics and everything, and I haven't really seen the Predator in much outside the films. It's close, but I'd have to give the edge to Fett.

Consider how Fett has experience and an arsenal to handle almost any situation, as he has encountered countless different races and tactics and has beaten them all. Meanwhile, a Predator is a single hunter in an entire race, a race which has been beaten by many different species. It's like the exceptional member of one race vs. an average member of a physically superior race.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like if Fett won which he wouldn't the Predator would just use the nuke think on his wrist from the fist 2 movies.

csantilli27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By csantilli27

Fett for the win

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for infinity_nova_prime1
Infinity_Nova_Prime1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THEBATFoE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asking me to research the Predator/Yautja is like asking Batman to learn to become a detective. Still, as much as Aliens and Predators are my favorites next to Batman himself, Boba wins, If Arny can, Boba can!

Anastasious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Anastasious

Everyone on the Predator talks about their culture of hunting and pitting themselves against the best however per EU and Comics Fett is a Mandolorian who have a very similar ethos about fighting the best to prove they are the best.. Gear wise again the Pred has been given a full rundown Fett however has been shortchanged... The helment and armor have been covered however his list of personal weapons is long enough that just hitting the high points is a small essay. Things such as the rocket dart launchers in his kneepads. These small launchers used Malkite themfar or Fex-M3, molecular acid, stun agents, or explosive tips. And he was known to carry a lightsaber on him as a weapon of last resort in case of coming up against a sith or jedi. Also there is a long list of grenades of various sizes carried in his utility belt. The right gauntlet alone held a 20 meter long fibercord whip, another rocket dart launcher and vibroknives.

Given what I know about both winner goes to Fett 7 falls out of 10. his use of poisons and acid and every dirty trick he can think of, as well as his ability to nullify a Predators advantage of invisibility means that a Predator out for a hunt is no match for a Mandolorian out for a win.... In short it's like the military proverb says "If you aren't cheating you aren't trying"

Bobsjonjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fett all day!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure Boba Fett will put up a good fight but, I believe the Predator will win here.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Hmmmm, I think I agree with some that this needed some more specifics, since there are so many types of Predators. It seems that you describe a Yautja of the Elite Clan, so I'm going to say that the Predator takes this on sheer experience alone.

Avatar image for comicbookfreak1618
comicbookfreak1618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

predator would win hands down

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From my limited knowledge of both I think its 50/50.

Artoreus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mars8254 said:

Me too......

Agreed!!!

Super_Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Boba Fett could eat the predator and defecate an alien.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like if Fett won which he wouldn't the Predator would just use the nuke think on his wrist from the fist 2 movies.

But Arnold and Danny still survived.

Avatar image for deadpoolxforce1
deadpoolxforce1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie predators have weak showings...but movie Boba is garbage. Predators win.

Comic Boba is uniformly awesome. Comic predator showings are split between strong showings and weak ones. Strong showings are enough to beat even comic Boba.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers