Comic movie heros and cw heros vs naruto

• 70 results
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@scouterv: Can't tell of trolling or seriously underestimating Naruto.@darkraiden: You're acting as if Naruto characters don't have lightning timing/reaction feats (coughItachicough) and said characters are leagues below what EOS Naruto is. Mach 200? So what? Naruto crossed a continent in seconds, a very large continent may I add, which easily puts him on the high end of triple digit Mach in travel speed. He is even higher in combat speed/reflexes seeing as he was reacting to Juubi's bijuu bombs which could cross countries in a second (they were calculated by the OBD to be Mach 400+). Also, do you even read Naruto? He can fire off multiple Bijuu bombs instantly, not to mention Gudoudamas (orbs of multi-nature chakra that disenterate things at a subatomic level).

Finally the largest nuke ever built, the Tsar Bomba, barely melted the crust of a mountain. The power needed to destroy a small mountain is already 20 megatons of TNT (20,000,000 tons) on average. 20 megatons would be the second largest bomb of all time after the Tsar Bomba's 50 megatons. It would take over 1300 Tsar Bombas to simply pulverize Mt. Everest, let alone vaporize it. Can you imagine how much energy it takes to vaporize entire mountain ranges, which often cover thousands of square miles in a single blast? Enough fire power to destroy entire countries (it's even stated in the manga that the Bijuu and Juubi can destroy entire countries). Funny fact, Naruto was matching and releasing such power himself dozens of chapters before the series ended, before he even got his final power up, which showed on panel continental destruction.

1. They don't. Itachi only thought before lightning hit him, he didn't move.

2. Naruto never crossed a continent in seconds

3. OBD is horribly wrong and flawed with their calcs. They're all over the place. Spider-Man is double-triple digit mach and country level durability there. Think about it.

4. Yes I read Naruto, he doesn't use guodamas much in character and Bijuu bombs have never said to be instant. Ever.

5. nukes have things bijuu bombs don't. Nukes have greater heat and radiation which put them partially above Naruto's blasts. Also Naruto's 'continental' destruction failed to destroy the Statues that were right next to him in his final fight. I don't downplay or lack knowledge of Naruto. i read and watched all of it. I'm just more realistic and don't wank.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@princearagorn1: the first time he got hit by it was when he pushed Joe out of the way when he first showed up, and that kept him slow for later, he got there when he was already firing, but yeah, if he fights Cold again he should be faster than him pulling the trigger

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: oh come on, don't fall for the most obvious baits lol.

@mrnoital said:

@princearagorn1: but yeah, if he fights Cold again he should be faster than him pulling the trigger

I agree. But I don't think it'll happen. Let's see.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: yeah, with how flash said he's ready to push his limits and find out his max, I'm interested in seeing how they have him fight villains

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: should be awesome. We're already seeing it's glimpse in the flashback..

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: the one about his mother. It seems like a fight is going on around her..

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: that's right, the yellow being followed by the red, but that also seemed to happen when Joe got that warning and his evidence is stolen

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First thing is first let me start off by saying i am a huge naruto fan now moving on.the only people form this movie list that may pose a problem are Piedro, Thor,Jean and Clark. Piedro made time slow down around him we never really get concrete feats for naruto but most people believed he crossed 2 countries in seconds however that's not combat speed but movement speed i still think piedro is to fast to get tagged but i guess naruto could sense him and he can bijuu dama the whole area killing him. Jean with her Telepathic capabilities even in the movie should mind rape naruto even if the tailed beast try to break him out he is not immune which is how infinite tsukuyomi would have worked on him and within the time lag of being inside his mind she could potentially kill him. Thor speed and strength is the movies is not enough to take down naruto but his durability would make him hard to put down. Superman in man of steel is overpowered as hell he catches and tosses drones like it's nothing and i honestly think he would blitz naruto and his durability is crazy good as well.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto dodged a light speed attack from point blank range against Madara. Beat that

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@rbt said:

@etheral_dreams said:

@rbt: before or after Naruto vaporizes them?

Lol. How strong is current Naruto?

EOS Naruto is high tier can bust continents easy. Jean is not harming him.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto never resisted infinite tsukuyomi.

he just was protected by the person who did (sasuke).

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Bijuu bomb charge then thor just puts his hammer on 9 tails head while hulk goes ham.

Lionhardt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Lionhardt
Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team destroys Naruto.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Jean solos. Kills him with a thought.