Comet Ozai vs Heatblast

• 138 results
TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If I’m not mistaken HB’s species live on stars...none of Ozai’s fire will do anything to him while the opposite isn’t true as firebenders aren’t immune to heat. HB also has way better physicals, so it’s not a fight

I'm no expert, but heat travels EXTREMELY different in space.

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblast even with the sozin's comet amp HB has so many better physical feat that his basic immunity to fire and physicals would probably be enough. I'm not sure the lightning would hit or if it did how effective it would be on ben'd body.He seems to be mostly rocks and lava/plasma that lightnight would n't just destroy

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblast is both immune to and can absorb flames, he wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

If I’m not mistaken HB’s species live on stars...none of Ozai’s fire will do anything to him while the opposite isn’t true as firebenders aren’t immune to heat. HB also has way better physicals, so it’s not a fight

Could i see some of these "physicals"?

HB has fought Vilgax, beat Dr Victor in a straight up fight, broken through solid rock etc...

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinach said:
@thebooyzz said:
@thewatcherking said:

HB has fought Vilgax, beat Dr Victor in a straight up fight, broken through solid rock etc...

Thats cool, but I meant gifs, or even screenshots at the very least.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinach said:
@thebooyzz said:
@thewatcherking said:

Loading Video...

Is fine after being thrown through several buildings by Vilgax:

No Caption Provided

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinach said:
@thebooyzz said:
@spinach said:
@thebooyzz said:
@thewatcherking said:

Loading Video...

He really needed gwen to "finish" the fight, and from what I see, he's def lacking some concussive power.

Is fine after being thrown through several buildings by Vilgax:

No Caption Provided

I think you should consider that those buildings are hollow and made of less durable materials. If it wasn't for that one scene where HB entered the building and all the people were looking at him, I would give you the benefit of the doubt by seeing what the creators were trying to depict.

Anyways, Ozai's fire outclasses HB's in speed,

No Caption Provided

Weight (yes fire has a weight, its difficult to explain)

No Caption Provided

concussive power,

No Caption Provided

and versatility.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention that Ozai has some good reaction feats himself.

Anyways, we haven't talked about the effects that lightning going into HB's body will have. After looking it up, it said something about the omnitrix's power being cartoonish or something.

Care to explain?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously heat blast. This is like comparing Frozone to 616 Iceman

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously heat blast. This is like comparing Frozone to 616 Iceman

I disagree, but do you mind explaining? (btw i'm responding to everyone cuz I just about did everything I could do during quarantine😞😞. Im not obsessed, i swear😭😭 )

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz:

I think you should consider that those buildings are hollow and made of less durable materials. If it wasn't for that one scene where HB entered the building and all the people were looking at him, I would give you the benefit of the doubt by seeing what the creators were trying to depict.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

concussive power,

No Caption Provided

and versatility.

No Caption Provided

Anyways, we haven't talked about the effects that lightning going into HB's body will have. After looking it up, it said something about the omnitrix's power being cartoonish or something.

Care to explain?

• The gif was intended to show that Heatblast can take far more damage than Ozai can, unless you think Ozai could survive that and be fine afterwards
  • Ok first off, fire doesn't harm heatblast, he can tank another pyronites blasts
  • He can also absorb fire and heat:

No Caption Provided

• I don't see how the speed of the flames will factor into this, considering flames won't hurt heatblast.
  • Theres also the point that he could dodge or even fly, if he wanted to, but he doesn't need to.
  • In terms of the strength of the flames and damage it can do, Heatblast can vape a bridge:

No Caption Provided

• His fireballs are strong enough to destroy the MegaWatt robot:

No Caption Provided

• You bring up versatility, well HB can use flame blasts, fireballs, he can use thin flames for cutting, can flare up himself, can fly, can use terrakinesis, can use fire tornados to transport himself and he can absorb fire and heat.

Thin flames:

No Caption Provided

Fire tornado:

No Caption Provided

• In regards to your last point about lightning, i can't remember if HB has tanked lightning, i can go check it might take some time. I doubt it would incapacitate him, considering hes tanked lasers and Malwares blasts.
  • In terms of it affecting the omnitrix, well thats just not how the watch works, you can't attack the alien hes transformed to and have it affect the watch. You can only tamper with the watch by accessing the symbol, and you would to have a knowledge of its workings, so be like Azmuth or Albedo, or even Vilgax who studied it for a long time. Besides that you cant fry the symbol and revert him back. Its not a normal piece of hardware.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Heatblast has an insane durability and strength advantage. His punches have staggered Ben Victor who is strong enough to effortlessly lift a tank, he's effortlessly crushed a car door, been thrown through several buildings and has been fine. He has immunity to fire, so its really down to the Concussive Force of Ozai's attacks to significantly put him down. Ozai does like to go in close in fights as well, due to his nature and incredible physical conditioning, against Heatblast he may well get him one shotted in H2H

I would also say Ozai has a versatility and flight advantage, but not by much. The Heatblast Hybrid flew quite alot like Ozai did, and Ben improved his technique with terrakinesis. Ben has also shown the ability to use Charged Attacks, Tornado's and other techniques.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinach said:

@thebooyzz:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

concussive power,

No Caption Provided

and versatility.

No Caption Provided

Care to explain?

The gif was intended to show that Heatblast can take far more damage than Ozai can, unless you think Ozai could survive that and be fine afterwards

Then I don't think you're arguing the right point here.

• Ok first off, fire doesn't harm heatblast, he can tank another pyronites blasts

I'm completely aware that fire doesn't harm HB, however, force does.

He can also absorb fire and heat:

No Caption Provided

Cool, but how is this supposed to be used if he cant react? And how is this supposed to be used if this isn't even a combat feat? And then, you have the fact that those flames aren't even that big.

• I don't see how the speed of the flames will factor into this, considering flames won't hurt heatblast.

It was supposed to mean that it was too fast for HB to react to. And like me and many others have stated: It's not the flames and it's not the heat, IT. IS. THE. FORCE.

• Theres also the point that he could dodge or even fly, if he wanted to, but he doesn't need to.
  • In terms of the strength of the flames and damage it can do, Heatblast can vape a bridge:
No Caption Provided

ok, i'll give you that.

• His fireballs are strong enough to destroy the MegaWatt robot:
No Caption Provided

Number one, it looked like that "BOT" was distracted. Number two, look at how long it took to charge that up: Do you really think Ozai would allow for that to even near him?

• You bring up versatility, well HB can use flame blasts, fireballs, he can use thin flames for cutting, can flare up himself, can fly, can use terrakinesis, can use fire tornados to transport himself and he can absorb fire and heat.

Thin flames:

No Caption Provided

Fire tornado:

Ok, cool.

No Caption Provided

But this >>>

No Caption Provided

This.

• In regards to your last point about lightning, i can't remember if HB has tanked lightning, i can go check it might take some time. I doubt it would incapacitate him, considering hes tanked lasers and Malwares blasts.

First off, Lightning is tremendously different from "lasers" or blasts. Ironically, its not the force this time its what it can do once inside the body. Furthermore, electricity effects technology differently than lightning.

• In terms of it affecting the omnitrix, well thats just not how the watch works, you can't attack the alien hes transformed to and have it affect the watch. You can only tamper with the watch by accessing the symbol, and you would to have a knowledge of its workings, so be like Azmuth or Albedo, or even Vilgax who studied it for a long time. Besides that you cant fry the symbol and revert him back. Its not a normal piece of hardware.

Maybe, but that depends on the anotamy of whatever species HB is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz:

The gif was intended to show that Heatblast can take far more damage than Ozai can, unless you think Ozai could survive that and be fine afterwards

What point do you think i should be arguing then. My point is very clear, Heatblast can tank being thrown through buildings no matter how hollow they are, they are buildings composed of concrete. Unless you can show that Ozai could survive the same, then Heatblast has enhanced physicals beyond that of Ozai, answering your initial statement.

On your later points about force, none of what you have shown surpasses the force HB was subjected to as he was thrown through the buildings.

And i'm yet to see Ozai perform a feat demonstrating that level of force.

It was supposed to mean that it was too fast for HB to react to. And like me and many others have stated: It's not the flames and it's not the heat, IT. IS. THE. FORCE.

Still yet to see Ozai demonstrate the level of force required. On the the topic of speed, you know HB has reacted to MegaWatts right?

No Caption Provided

First off, Lightning is tremendously different from "lasers" or blasts. Ironically, its not the force this time its what it can do once inside the body. Furthermore, electricity effects technology differently than lightning.

I'm aware its different, my point is that if his lightning is not stronger than Vilgax's drones lasers or blasts from Malware then it won't incapacitate him much less affect him. How do you figure that lightning is going to affect the HB body, its made of magma and fire, how is it even going to get inside that. I don't know what you're referring to with the point about electricity so i'll leave it.

No its not a case of maybe, the scenario you are bringing up has never occurred and will not occur because that is not how the omnitrix is designed to work. If that was how it works, then every time ben got zapped in his alien form, he would revert back, but it didn't happen because thats not how the watch works.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TheBooyZz

@spinach said:

@thebooyzz:

What point do you think i should be arguing then. My point is very clear, Heatblast can tank being thrown through buildings no matter how hollow they are, they are buildings composed of concrete. Unless you can show that Ozai could survive the same, then Heatblast has enhanced physicals beyond that of Ozai, answering your initial statement.

Wrong. You assumed that I was gonna see if Ozai could top his physicals, in reality, I was just seeing what HB was capable of.

On your later points about force, none of what you have shown surpasses the force HB was subjected to as he was thrown through the buildings.

It's not about topping anything, it's about what the damage that Ozai does will do to HB. Ozai isn't only getting one chance to put HB down; and in case you dont know this: All amounts of damage build up over time. Not to mention that Ozai is able to perform mass amounts of Barrages and AoE attacks, both of which almost overwhelmed Aang, which saying something.

And i'm yet to see Ozai perform a feat demonstrating that level of force.

Again, wrong. You're trying to see this as if its some sort of "one-shot or its over scenario". Also, are you under the impression that this is gonna be a H2H, closed quarters fight?

Still yet to see Ozai demonstrate the level of force required. On the the topic of speed, you know HB has reacted to MegaWatts right?

No Caption Provided

Speed of CHARACTER "MegWatts": Undetermined. What gives you the idea that MegaWatts can move at more than lightning speed?

Btw, I believe that lightning has a different, higher speed than what appears to be electricity in that scene.

I'm aware its different, my point is that if his lightning is not stronger than Vilgax's drones lasers or blasts from Malware then it won't incapacitate him much less affect him. How do you figure that lightning is going to affect the HB body, its made of magma and fire, how is it even going to get inside that. I don't know what you're referring to with the point about electricity so i'll leave it.

"is not stronger than Vilgax's drones lasers", I'm sorry, but Lightning doesn't have a strength, at least not the way you're making it seem. Which brings me back to a topic that might've fallen deaf on your ears: Lightning has different effects, especially on different Organisms; one of the most notable being the nervous system. Furthermore, if HB can has ANY senses or thoughts, it means that a nervous system is present.

No its not a case of maybe, the scenario you are bringing up has never occurred and will not occur because that is not how the omnitrix is designed to work. If that was how it works, then every time ben got zapped in his alien form, he would revert back, but it didn't happen because thats not how the watch works.

I meant how it effects HB species of organism.

Furthermore, if HB really is made of plasma, the charge of the lightning, if it ever hit HB, should be amplified, unless he's already been struct by lightning and survived. Which would just mean that lightning would need to be spammed.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinach: exactly. Ozai basically stands no chance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinach: exactly. Ozai basically stands no chance

Yeah i know right, that said i completely forgot about this thread, thanks for reminding me.

Avatar image for deactivated-653f41ba98cd9
deactivated-653f41ba98cd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz: My god you are wanking the hell out of ozai It was clearly lightning megawatts can turn into electricity and move at lightning speed a was dodging that makes him way too fast for ozai to touch and also reacted to a speeding train which can move over 50 miles per hour bens other aliens have done this before like echo echo and big chill who have reacted to lightning from brainstorm and ultimate Kevin And heatblasts race live ozai fire attacks won’t do shit to him Heatblast withstand a propane explosion that blew up a store without a scratch and survived being thrown through multiple city buildings without a scratch and went supernova hot as an infant which evaporated a cave in the episode fountain of youth by just throwing a tantrum which calculates to be multi city block level and so does him evaporating Sam which makes This feat Multi city block level and if he went all as a teenager he could probably wipe out a town and even if you don’t buy that heatblast is still way too fast for ozai to touch and his immunity to heat won’t even harm him and what evidence do you have that lightning would affect heatblast and lightning won’t affect the omnitrix since it withstood universe destruction without a scratch So heatblast takes this

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz: My god you are wanking the hell out of ozai It was clearly lightning mags watts can turn into electricity and move at lightning speed a was dodging that makes him way too fast for ozai to touch and also reacted to a speeding train which can move over 50 miles per hour bens other aliens have done this before like echo echo and big chill who have reacted to lightning from brainstorm and ultimate Kevin And heatblasts race live ozai fire attacks won’t do shit to him Heatblast withstand a propane explosion that blew up a store without a scratch and survived being thrown through multiple city buildings without a scratch and went supernova hot as an infant which evaporated a cave in the episode fountain of youth by just throwing a tantrum which calculates to be multi city block level and so does him evaporating Sam which makes This feat Multi city block level and if he went all as a teenager he could probably wipe out a town and even if you don’t buy that heatblast is still way too fast for ozai to touch and his immunity to heat won’t even harm him and what evidence do you have that lightning would affect heatblast and lightning won’t affect the omnitrix since it withstood universe destruction without a scratch So heatblast takes this

I would like to see scans and gifs of everything that is bold, just to see for myself if he really is multi city block level.

Honestly, I could see HB winning, but then again, his attacks don't seem to be as fast as Aangs attacks:

As you can see, the attack that Aang performed at the very start had a ring around it, signifying it broke the  sound barrier.
As you can see, the attack that Aang performed at the very start had a ring around it, signifying it broke the sound barrier.

During the fight there was multiple times when Aang's attack seemingly broke the sound barrier, Ozai dodged them all.

Furthermore, electricity has its own speed, it does NOT travel at lightning speed, however, its faster than whatever Ozai has reacted to so i'll give you that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz: here is where he vaporizes Sam https://youtu.be/-qNJfdglZos and here is where he Evaporated the fountain of youth as an infant https://youtu.be/ShSnvXAfFs8 and yes those are multi city block level that’s what I have calculated here is where he reacted to a train https://gfycat.com/pitifulplushgalapagostortoise And also does this to Rojo https://gfycat.com/academicidolizedcommongonolek

And withstand a propane explosion https://gfycat.com/lateblissfulhuemul Without a scratch

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz: here is where he vaporizes Sam https://youtu.be/-qNJfdglZos

Nice, but the difference between that water-slime thing and Ozai is that Ozai isn't a stationary fighter, his attacks dont require him to stay in one place for more than a second or two.

and here is where he Evaporated the fountain of youth as an infant https://youtu.be/ShSnvXAfFs8

Ok, i'll give you this one. However, this would still require Ozai to be in one place for more than a second, or even near HB to work. And based off of how we've seen Ozai fight Aang, not sure that's gonna happen.

and yes those are multi city block level that’s what I have calculated here is where he reacted to a train https://gfycat.com/pitifulplushgalapagostortoise And also does this to Rojo https://gfycat.com/academicidolizedcommongonolek

And withstand a propane explosion https://gfycat.com/lateblissfulhuemul Without a scratch

Cool, but taking a closer look at what exactly the explosion did (as far as damage)...not much. Unless the gif cut off where the building was actually destroyed.

I give you props because I can see how HB can win, I see how this could turn on Ozai and be in favor of HB, but like I said before, almost the exact same thing could be said about Ozai.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz:

“Nice, but the difference between that water-slime thing and Ozai is that Ozai isn't a stationary fighter, his attacks dont require him to stay in one place for more than a second or two.”

it still won’t help him win since heatblast is still way too durable for him to hurt and can still dodge his attacks

“Cool, but taking a closer look at what exactly the explosion did (as far as damage)...not much. Unless the gif cut off where the building was actually destroyed.”

Watch the episode where Ben gets hypnotize by the guy called sublimino you’ll see the scene where I showed you the gif of heatblast tanking a huge propane explosion

None of ozai’s attacks will hurt Heatblast since he lives on a freaking Star

And your the same guy who honestly believes Aang solos the Ben 10 verse even though Waybig, Highbreed, and Diagon one shots him and his fodder verse

GamesBlue11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily Ozai. I would even go as far as to say without Sozins comet he would win. And theres a very specific reason.

In a scene during the avatar Roku backstory, Fire Lord Sozin absorbed the heat from a pool of lava, making it into stone. Assuming that Ozai can do the same thing (as he should be able to, even though we never directly saw him do it, I think its safe to say that he can bc of his showing with greater feats) he can effectively remove heatblasts fire, weakening him greatly. There are a couple of other reasons, but that is the main one.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamesblue11:removing his fire wont do anything. Heatblast has shown the ability to gain his fire back almost instantly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamesblue11: no he can’t first of all his reaction speed is comparable to diamondhead who has reacted to lasers and heatblast casually dodged lightning and what evidence do you have that ozai can do that not all benders have the same techniques Also heatblast is town level due to him evaporating Sam and destroying the fountain of youth as an infant and Heatblast is made out of rocks and plasma not just fire so ozai can’t absorb him also ozai can’t hurt heatblast since he tanked an massive explosion from vilgax’s ship which was as big as a mountain without a scratch and you need to be a special bender in order to control living elements I am sick of you avatar fans always downplaying Bens aliens

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyonder55: yeah lol i think ben can even solo the avatar verse with master control

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz: yeah I found out Ben and his alien have reacted to lasers and as shown from the other Gifs is way too versatile to be hurt by ozai and ozai’s flames can’t even destroy stone whereas Heatblast’s can casually do that also https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-in-a-fight-Heatblast-from-Ben-10-or-Fire-Lord-Ozai-from-Avatar/answer/Michael-Selph-4?ch=99&share=3f1da87c&srid=IpW7y

So I would stop downplaying Heatblast and just accept the fact that Ozai gets stomped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@street_level_hero: ok no what your saying is fucking Bullshit Ozai’s flames won’t do shit to Heatblast his race lives on a star and what can Ozai do to him he tanke dbeing throw through city buildings and tanked an explosion from Vilgax’s Ship which is mountain sized and Heatblast can just absorb his flames and blitz him due to scaling to Ben who has reacted to Lasers in Human Form and Heatblast has Multi city block level feats as the fountain of youth and his fight with Sam so he your delusional to think that ozai Cna Beat Heat blast

Heatblast stomps

ANGELICA10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblast

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#130 Laufnyr  Online

fire bending against heatblast? what a genius.

Avatar image for deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff
deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this didn't age well, heatblast murders ozai

Mismatch.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By raimundopedrosa

I know that I'm seven years late to this battle, and others have already concluded this, but Heatblast stomps so hard that it's not even fair. This isn't even a fight. And even some of the points lightly given in credit of Ozai, such as versatility, are blatantly false. First off, Heatblast is not made of fire, so Ozai will not be able to "bend" him. Like the sun and a supernova, Heatblast is made of extremely hot, bright unfused hydrogen that is not fire, and thus, cannot be bent by Ozai. Even in the off chance that Heatblast was made of fire, he can instantly regenerate his plasma, making this just a useless move for Ozai that would tire him out.

Now, this is just the fire part. If Heatblast really was made of just fire, then maybe Ozai would stand zero chances and not in the negative number range. Alas, Heatblast is made of plasma, which means that lightningb won't do jackshit to him. Shooting hot plasma at Heatblast only makes Heatblast more powerful, and in the worst case scenario, does not affect him. It is like shooting lightning at the sun; the sun is not affected, and if it is at all, then it just gains more energy. On the other hand, Heatblast is made of plasma and is therefore both fire and lightning proof.

This makes Ozai's strongest attacks possible on Sozin's Comet completely and utterly useless against Heatblast. And every one of Ozai's strongest attacks will bore Heatblast at worst, and tire Ozai out and make him an easier and more vulnerable target.

Furthermore, firebenders are not fire and especially plasma proof. Shooting lightning at Heatblast won't hurt him. Meanwhile, just touching Ozai will allow Heatblast to kill him, because a temperature comparable to the sun will inevitably incinerate Ozai. And let's remember that Heatblast lived on a damn planet comparable to a star in temperature.

Furthermore, factor in that Heatblast is also made of lava rocks that can crush Ozai, and Ozai stands less than zero chances here. Heatblst curbstomps this with negative difficulty, because his Earth makeup will already crush Ozai, but factor in the starheat, and Ozai is deader than dead. The durability feats of buildings just make this worse and worse for Ozai.

Not even Naruto or Sasuke would really fair well against Heatblast, let alone someone from "Avatar."

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblast blitzes and one-shots.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heatblast one shots

ozai can’t hurt him. lightning in avatar can barely kill humans and heatblast is massively above human level as far as durability goes

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#136 Laufnyr  Online

"Not even Naruto or Sasuke would really fair well against Heatblast, let alone someone from "Avatar." What?

that aside, Heatblast no sells fire bending and oneshots.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, what was the thought process behind this matchup? I haven’t even watched Ben 10 and I know that an opponent that literally thrives on fire is not going to be remotely phased by a dude who shoots fire as his primary attack. Someone in this thread even countered the possibility of Ozai siphoning his heat away like Sozin did with the volcano (something that’s not even confirmed to be within Ozai’s capabilities). I’m a big Avatar fan but this is a horrendous mismatch. Ozai has one possible attack that will actually hurt Heatblast here, and Heatblast can probably survive it anyway considering the durability that’s been showcased for him on this thread.

Rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Rhubarb

Damn forgot I was even in this thread lol.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ah how delusional the wank was for ozai. Heatblast damn near solos the verse.