User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By GXrevolution96
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ben as Heatblast(OS) vs Phoenix King Ozai

• Sozin's comet is out
  • Both are in character
  • Win by KO or death
  • Ben is stuck as Heatblast(no time limit)
  • Start 30 metres apart
  • Lightning On
  • Random Encounter
  • Cryokenisis off(No ice abilities)

No Caption Provided

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By noah_ouellette

Ozai due to lightning

Starlord4509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblast one shots. He is immune to fire and can tank Ozai's blasts and absorb his fire.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightning gives Ozai the win, Heatblast can't really hurt him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ozai

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GXrevolution96

@starlord4509 said:

Heatblast one shots. He is immune to fire and can tank Ozai's blasts and absorb his fire.

Heat blast may not be invulnerable to fire, but Ozai's fire blasts have concussive force, and has shown to blast through solid rock. Any attack Ozai lands could potential blow Heatblast back. I extremely doubt that Ozai would get one shotted.

I dont recall Heat blast having the ability to absorb fire. I could be wrong though

@jacthripper said:

Lightning can be avoided. Do you not think that Ozai has chance without lightning?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Ozai taking the win.

Avatar image for street_level_hero
Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Street_Level_Hero

Bending fire>generating fire

egwGRVEBF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblast takes the solid majority. He is practically impervious to Ozai's fire attacks and his species can take temperatures as hot as the sun. He's also shown better durability such as getting tossed through multiple buildings and shrugging it off. He can use jet boosters like ozai, though it is not as good. Lightning is slow in avatar so he could easily dodge it.

If he can get close to Ozai, he can just burn his flesh

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GXrevolution96

@scouterv said:

Any reasons?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Heatblast. He has taken more punishment than ozai can give out, he tanked the explosion of multiple vehicles, he doesn't just generate fire he can shoot them and he is made of plasma, electricity can't do much, and i don't remember it working against him.

Heatblast beats Ozai.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

Any reasons?

Just going off what I've seen. Heatblast is good, but Ozai is just all around better. More skill, arguably more power, and unless Heatblast has a cold, more versatility.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblast can also drain fire and is peak human strength. So heatblast.

Starlord4509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Starlord4509

@street_level_hero said:

Your point? Heatblast is stronger faster, has better durability feats. Ozai cannot hurt him as he is fire itself. He'll just sit there and tank Ozai's shots.One punch to the face and Ozai is KO'd

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this even a debate? Ozai cannot even harm him except with lightning which cannot even do much to him, he has tanked things above ozai's destructive capacity.

What's ozai even gonna do? Bend his fire? Ben can even go supernova(yes he did it in-character, as a baby and burnt down a whole cave and evaporated the whole water in it).

There is nothing Ozai would do that would harm heatblast, his lightning cannot even do much.

Avatar image for street_level_hero
Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@street_level_hero said:

Your point? Heatblast is stronger faster, has better durability feats. Ozai cannot hurt him as he is fire itself. He'll just sit there and tank Ozai's shots.One punch to the face and Ozai is KO'd

My point is: Bending fire>generating fire. I thought I made my point relatively clear.

Heatblast is not "fire itself" he is a hot rock dude that can generate heat and flame.

Ozai's blasts have extreme concussive components so all he has to do is bend all of the fire from Heatblast and snuff him out and then blast him to bits.

Now, you will argue for Heatblast over and over and I will argue for Ozai and in the end it will matter naught. The End.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AvatarReiko

@gizmorino said:

Why is this even a debate? Ozai cannot even harm him except with lightning which cannot even do much to him, he has tanked things above ozai's destructive capacity.

What's ozai even gonna do? Bend his fire? Ben can even go supernova(yes he did it in-character, as a baby and burnt down a whole cave and evaporated the whole water in it).

There is nothing Ozai would do that would harm heatblast, his lightning cannot even do much.

Whats Heatblast going to do to Ozai? Ozai can easily just bend his fire and nullify all his attacks. Ozai Whats Ben going to then, huh. Ozai could even just bend the fire in his body and turn him off.

Ozai has skill with fire that heatblast does not have, and his fire output>>>Heatblast, by a mile. He burnt down an entire forest with ease. as someone has mentioned above, Ozai's fire can break through rocks and has force behind e.g. it was breaking through Aang's defensives. Whats Heatblast going to then against those attacks?

What is Super Nova going to do Ozai? Ozai will just bend the flames and nullify it, no problem.

Ozai can also fly, so Ben cannot even tag him since he'll be zooming around. Ozai's speed is too fast and he was even outrunning Aang in the AS, and dodging his attacks. Not to mention, he was tanking his air attacks.

Ozai stomps

LlehDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say Heatblast for reasons already stated. He's nearly invulnerable to fire even if he isn't to concussive force. And Ozai won't really have time to charge his lightning.

L. D.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say Heatblast for reasons already stated. He's nearly invulnerable to fire even if he isn't to concussive force. And Ozai won't really have time to charge his lightning.

L. D.

Ozai doesn't really need to charge his lightning. He has quick lightning generation and can do it in an instant. This is shown in his encounter with Zuko.

Starlord4509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starlord4509 said:

@street_level_hero said:

My point is: Bending fire>generating fire. I thought I made my point relatively clear.

Heatblast is not "fire itself" he is a hot rock dude that can generate heat and flame.

Ozai's blasts have extreme concussive components so all he has to do is bend all of the fire from Heatblast and snuff him out and then blast him to bits.

Now, you will argue for Heatblast over and over and I will argue for Ozai and in the end it will matter naught. The End.

Erm, no. He is made of fire and plasma

Do you really think Ozai's fire blasts will hurt him? This is a guy that was tossed through multiple skyscrapers and walked away unscathed. I little concussive force won't do anything. He could also just absorb Ozai's flames before it hits him.

I will argue for Heatblast because he has shown better feats than Ozai.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: you too!!! @avatarreiko: hm... I took 5 mins to laugh...... Now supernova is not fire it's ben releasing a huga wave of heat that can disintegrate rocks, he did it when gwen frustrated him, and again ozai burning a forest<heatblast surviving heat of the sun, their race live a star. His concussive force? What impressive things has it done, heatblast has tanked the explosion of a fuel tanker, that alone is above anything ozai can dish out both in concussive force and fire, ozai's speed is not even impressive, ben's fire has more destructive capacity, talking of burning a forest, ben did that in the beginning by mistake so what tha hell? Heatblast has even survive blast from malware, someone who can level entire cities.

Ozai trying to bend his fire is laughable as he is made of plasma, it's extreme heat that's in his body which causes the flames you see on him.

Cold hearted truth, Bumi without morals would deal with ozai.

The avatar-verse is just high-end street level to low end mid-tiers. Heat blast is mid to high end mid tier, Ozai is out of his league.

Ozai get stomped here hard, his fire blast would only tickle ben, his concussive force are featless or low, his lightning is just wall level, his fire blast are just baby fires to ben.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Gizmorino

@arcus: any thoughts? @ssj_god: are you joking? Or you forgot heatblast's feats?

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: any thoughts? @ssj_god: are you joking? Or you forgot heatblast's feats?

Guys like ssj_god can't be taken seriously, just don't question his answers.

I am going with Ozai and lightning because Morals are on and Ben is a moron.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: yeah morals on he is a moron but ozai can't harm him, his lightning concussive feat is low, just wall level, and the same morals on ben survived being tossed around the city multiple times and he fely nothing and like i said above, ben survived the explosion of a fuel tanker, which is above anything ozai can dish out.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: I don't know Heatblast, but if he's resistant to fire Ozai will have problems with him

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: what of his feats i posted above, him tanking the explosion of a fuel tanker, him being tossed around the city multiple times and he felt nothing in both occassions(explosion and being tossed around), just said "that tickles"(to the explosion)

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Did you just compare lightning with going through a building?

No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: feats like that probably give him the win, assuming he can handle lightning

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: noo!!!!

I said his lightning is wall level, and ben has survived worse, prove his lightning is above a vehicle explosion, can smash multiple walls as ben has gone through the wall of multiple buildings when fighting vilgax, @arcus: ozai's lightning is not that destructive, it's just wall level or tripple wall level atmost, and remember modern day buildings are more durable than golden age buildings.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblast race homeworld are Suns.

Let me clarify that for you one more time Heatblast naturally lives on the surface of a sun.

There isn't a single thing Ozai including lightning would do to even phase Heatblast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@gizmorino: I don't know Heatblast, but if he's resistant to fire Ozai will have problems with him

His race reside in a star. He is a immune to heat.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GXrevolution96

Are are some feats

Loading Video...

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: did you had a debate with a friend of yours who thinks ozai can take heatblast? Even firestar can't take human touch.

It's as good as puting unalaq against aquaman or mera.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: did you had a debate with a friend of yours who thinks ozai can take heatblast? Even firestar can't take human touch.

It's as good as puting unalaq against aquaman or mera.

What are you referring to?

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus

He also has jet propulsion

No Caption Provided

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: This is like a mismatch that's why, Ozai's only feat is fighting aang, heatblast has enough feats to crush ozai, him living on a star'like planet alone blows away anything ozai would do to hurt him, his classic feats also beats ozai's feats, he tanked a freaking explosion and said it tickles, that's above anything ozai can dish out, someone brought out him burning a whole forest or something similar, ben did that without effort.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SirNeko

@gizmorino said:

@sirneko: noo!!!!

I said his lightning is wall level, and ben has survived worse, prove his lightning is above a vehicle explosion, can smash multiple walls as ben has gone through the wall of multiple buildings when fighting vilgax, @arcus: ozai's lightning is not that destructive, it's just wall level or tripple wall level atmost, and remember modern day buildings are more durable than golden age buildings.

Lighting's only durability offense is burn marks on the skin. Lighting electrocutes your organs including your heart. Weak electricity has phased Superman before, outer durability has nothing to do with lightning it takes you down from the inside.

An electric bolt from lightning could power ~50 houses for a day.

Also stop saying he tanked an explosion, flame doesn't work on him, that is what an explosion mostly is.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: well if he lives in a star, sounds like he can take all of Ozai's fire

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GXrevolution96

@gxrevolution96: This is like a mismatch that's why, Ozai's only feat is fighting aang, heatblast has enough feats to crush ozai, him living on a star'like planet alone blows away anything ozai would do to hurt him, his classic feats also beats ozai's feats, he tanked a freaking explosion and said it tickles, that's above anything ozai can dish out, someone brought out him burning a whole forest or something similar, ben did that without effort.

Hmm. I thought Ozai's feats against Aang were decent…good enough to warrant a fight with Heatblast. I could understand that he'd wreck any Non-Comet fire bender, but Ozai with the comet has a chance. I just thought it'd be an interesting match up. Perhaps I'll go for Human Torch next time.

Its true that Ozai wouldn't hurt him with his fire alone, but at the same time, Ozai can deal with Heatblast's fire attacks.

P.S What person are you talking about BTW?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: that's typical and natural lighting, not the one in avatar-verse, except everyone in avatar verse who has ever dodged light has reaction of mach 182(since that's the speed of a typical lightning), even iroh told zuko that's it's death to redirect a normal lightning.

Don't use typical lightning feats for pseudo lightning feats, again typical lightning has no concussive force so don't use natural lightning feat for psuedo lightning feats.

Ozai's lightning feat is just going inches through a wall and being redirected by zuko and aang. Besides it can't electrocute him since he is made of plasma, go browse on plasma and you will know lightning cannot harm someone made of extreme heat and plasma.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Gizmorino

@gxrevolution96: yeah.... I don't think he can he shoots ball of fire like energy attacks, how is he gonna deal with it?

Ben can easily spam him with multiple fireballs.

StrawHatLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By StrawHatLuffy

Anyone who seriously thinks that Ozai has a chance in hell is either trolling or dumb...

Heatblast's race lives on stars, which means he is immune to all of Ozai's attacks. Even Lightning should not harm him. Show a scan of Heatblast getting owned by lighting because in watching the show i don't remember seeing it

secondly, Ozai is not immune to fire. Being a fire bender doesn't give him indefinite control over fire. His durability is also only that over a peak human martial artist. There is no way that he could tank any of Heatblasts attacks. Sure he could "bend" his fire or deflect some of it but i could see him easily getting overwhelmed since Heatblast generates heat constantly.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By micah007123
Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers