Avatar image for hulkstrongerthan1
#1 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

can colossus do a fast ball special  with the thing?

#2 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Britan??

#3 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Colossus and Thing can pull this off. In the few times that the X-Men and F4 have worked together these two powerhouses have managed to pull off some sweet tandem fighting. 
Blob is pretty much a non-factor in this fight. He's insanely durable, but he only has about class 5 strength. He can't hurt Colossus or Thing at all. 
Strong Guy can bring some heavy punches (WWHulk gave him props when he punched him), but he's easy to beat. Too much kinetic energy puts strain on his heart. A few solid punches from Colossus or Thing will put him down for the count. 
Captain Britian is the biggest threat, but I don't think he's so powerful that Thing and Colossus couln't beat him down by working together.
#4 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo CB has just too much speed & other abilities for this battle that tips the scale way, way in favour of the trio..I agree he would be second best if he went toe to toe with the russian but in this scenario the trio takes this one..

#5 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

yes but colossus can fastball thing into the air to catch him

#6 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"I'm thinking Colossus and Thing can pull this off. In the few times that the X-Men and F4 have worked together these two powerhouses have managed to pull off some sweet tandem fighting. Blob is pretty much a non-factor in this fight. He's insanely durable, but he only has about class 5 strength. He can't hurt Colossus or Thing at all. Strong Guy can bring some heavy punches (WWHulk gave him props when he punched him), but he's easy to beat. Too much kinetic energy puts strain on his heart. A few solid punches from Colossus or Thing will put him down for the count. Captain Britian is the biggest threat, but I don't think he's so powerful that Thing and Colossus couln't beat him down by working together. "

i approve of this message
#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two.

#8 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" I'm thinking Colossus and Thing can pull this off. In the few times that the X-Men and F4 have worked together these two powerhouses have managed to pull off some sweet tandem fighting. Blob is pretty much a non-factor in this fight. He's insanely durable, but he only has about class 5 strength. He can't hurt Colossus or Thing at all. Strong Guy can bring some heavy punches (WWHulk gave him props when he punched him), but he's easy to beat. Too much kinetic energy puts strain on his heart. A few solid punches from Colossus or Thing will put him down for the count. Captain Britian is the biggest threat, but I don't think he's so powerful that Thing and Colossus couln't beat him down by working together. "
Class five strength? What Blob have you been reading? He's at least class seventy, maybe class eighty. Five? You're seriously under rating the Blob.
#9 Posted by ryanwh (370 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" I'm thinking Colossus and Thing can pull this off. In the few times that the X-Men and F4 have worked together these two powerhouses have managed to pull off some sweet tandem fighting. Blob is pretty much a non-factor in this fight. He's insanely durable, but he only has about class 5 strength. He can't hurt Colossus or Thing at all. Strong Guy can bring some heavy punches (WWHulk gave him props when he punched him), but he's easy to beat. Too much kinetic energy puts strain on his heart. A few solid punches from Colossus or Thing will put him down for the count. Captain Britian is the biggest threat, but I don't think he's so powerful that Thing and Colossus couln't beat him down by working together. "
Class five strength? What Blob have you been reading? He's at least class seventy, maybe class eighty. Five? You're seriously under rating the Blob. "
That's why he has an eating disorder. :-(
#10 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@ryanwh said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Power NeXus said:
Class five strength? What Blob have you been reading? He's at least class seventy, maybe class eighty. Five? You're seriously under rating the Blob. "
That's why he has an eating disorder. :-( "
He eats because he's sad. And he's sad because he eats.
#11 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @ryanwh said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Power NeXus said:
That's why he has an eating disorder. :-( "
He eats because he's sad. And he's sad because he eats. "

LOL!!!! i am kaino and i approve of this message!!!
#12 Posted by Morpheus_ (34669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Power NeXus said:
Maybe he is referring to the Marvel classifications (class 5 being the 25-75 tons category).
#13 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Power NeXus said:
Maybe he is referring to the Marvel classifications (class 5 being the 25-75 tons category). "
God I hope so. That's still enough to take on team one if He and Strong Guy work together on one opponent while CB holds off the other.
#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (34669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Power NeXus said:
Maybe he is referring to the Marvel classifications (class 5 being the 25-75 tons category). "
God I hope so. That's still enough to take on team one if He and Strong Guy work together on one opponent while CB holds off the other. "
I am still trying to find a Handbook including CB, to actually find out his official strength level. He could even be class 6.
#15 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Power NeXus said:
God I hope so. That's still enough to take on team one if He and Strong Guy work together on one opponent while CB holds off the other. "
I am still trying to find a Handbook including CB, to actually find out his official strength level. He could even be class 6. "
Did he get a boost recently? Good for him.
#16 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

those 1-7 charts are old alot of people have been upgraded

#17 Posted by Morpheus_ (34669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Power NeXus said:
I am still trying to find a Handbook including CB, to actually find out his official strength level. He could even be class 6. "
Did he get a boost recently? Good for him. "
I think it happened with his return, in CB & the MI:13.
#18 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Power NeXus said:

Ok, I'm calling a serious 'my bad' here. I haven't read much work with the Blob, and a lot of what I know of him comes from internet bios. I guess I've seen "Class 5 strength" and misread it as being about to lift only 5 tons.
#19 Posted by Piston (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#20 Posted by Morpheus_ (34669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Power NeXus said:
Ok, I'm calling a serious 'my bad' here. I haven't read much work with the Blob, and a lot of what I know of him comes from internet bios. I guess I've seen "Class 5 strength" and misread it as being about to lift only 5 tons. "
No problem, Nexus. Blob's strength level fluctuates, anyway.
Avatar image for weapon_x_badazz
#21 Posted by weapon x badazz (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben and Pete can pull off a win for me here
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 
Brittain solos.
CB is just to fast for them. And he is as strong as guys from Team 1.

#23 Posted by Major Metal (1 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"Team 2  Brittain solos.CB is just to fast for them. And he is as strong as guys from Team 1. "

CB may be strong but not as strong as the thing or colosuss
#24 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"Team 2  Brittain solos.CB is just to fast for them. And he is as strong as guys from Team 1. "

Now that I'm wise to Blob's strength level, I agree that Team 2 wins. I just don't think CB could solo. I'm not exactly an expert on him, but he doesn't seem like anything that could of 100+ tonners like Thing and Colossus couldn't handle with a little teamwork.
#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (34669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Now that I'm wise to Blob's strength level, I agree that Team 2 wins. I just don't think CB could solo. I'm not exactly an expert on him, but he doesn't seem like anything that could of 100+ tonners like Thing and Colossus couldn't handle with a little teamwork. "
Don't know. Seems strong enough to me.

No Caption Provided
#26 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
Oh. Ok. 
I never really got into Excalibur, so I'm not very well-read on CB.
#27 Posted by Morpheus_ (34669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @Morpheus_: Oh. Ok. I never really got into Excalibur, so I'm not very well-read on CB. "
I have his Omnibus series, but I have yet to read it. Thing is, I was always under the impression that CB is over the 80 tons category (especially his most recent incarnation), but I could not be certain. I found the scan posted here, just yesterday. I guess it seals the deal about his strength level.
#28 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1231 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Now that I'm wise to Blob's strength level, I agree that Team 2 wins. I just don't think CB could solo. I'm not exactly an expert on him, but he doesn't seem like anything that could of 100+ tonners like Thing and Colossus couldn't handle with a little teamwork. "

No Caption Provided
"
Colossus stoped a skrull war ship at full thrust
thing has broken into celestial armor
#29 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (620 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"

Technically, CB isn't lifting or even pushing the plane. He's just slowing it down.
#30 Edited by Morpheus_ (34669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Power NeXus said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"
Technically, CB isn't lifting or even pushing the plane. He's just slowing it down. "
I never said he is lifting the plane.

@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Power NeXus said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"
Colossus stoped a skrull war ship at full thrust thing has broken into celestial armor "

Show me the Thing breaking a Celestial's armour, when he couldn't even break Iron Man's.
#31 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Th3 FlAsH 123: Slowing down a 600 ton plane falling down at great speed. That's quite a strength feat. And i posted this in another thread to show that CB is 100 ton class.
#32 Posted by Morpheus_ (34669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Th3 FlAsH 123: Slowing down a 600 ton plane falling down at great speed. That's quite a strength feat. And i posted this in another thread to show that CB is 100 ton class. "
It was you then? I stated I found it in a thread yesterday, but I could not recall which thread, or who posted it.
#33 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic Four #572
Fantastic Four #572
#34 Posted by Zacharael (129 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"
Fantastic Four #572
Fantastic Four #572
"
That's a promotional picture from a comic, not an actual scan from the comic itself.
#35 Posted by Morpheus_ (34669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"
Fantastic Four #572
Fantastic Four #572
"
You do realize that is a cover to a comic that has yet to be published, yes? Try again.
#36 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (620 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Precise said:
" @Th3 FlAsH 123: Slowing down a 600 ton plane falling down at great speed. That's quite a strength feat. And i posted this in another thread to show that CB is 100 ton class. "
It was you then? I stated I found it in a thread yesterday, but I could not recall which thread, or who posted it. "

Oh yeah, I understand. I wasn't downing CB. I just was clarifying because I didn't want a kid to see this and post in another thread that "Morpheus said CB can lift 600 tons!" haha